Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (70833 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by franklingud(m): 6:24am On Dec 07, 2017
otusnora:
so if we now tell u to go ahead, u will go ahead?

Otusnora, baby you are heavy and beautiful.

Nne no mind dat yeye op.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by jamillion: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2017
Ur village people has finally succeeded.... sad
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by 2shure: 6:27am On Dec 07, 2017
sha fuc her.
but dnt cum inside her.
to cum dey sweet
buh e dey hard to remove dic wen cummin cause e dey sweet.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by awuf2008: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2017
Don't, if not you are about to sign your death warrant........stop now.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by dKnackS(m): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't miss the opportunity to make another man's wife moan.
I am a living witness; it brings goodluck.

She's obviously sex-starved and even the Lord will be happy you helped the needy.
I jus wanted to ask Y u can b zush a Mofo but after one look at ur profile Go and Sin No More! undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't miss the opportunity to make another man's wife moan.
I am a living witness; it brings goodluck.

She's obviously sex-starved and even the Lord will be happy you helped the needy.
I jus wanted to ask Y u can b zush a Mofo but after one look at ur profile Go and Sin No More!
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by tiswell(m): 6:42am On Dec 07, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
From this write-up of yours and your conclusive question, I can easily deduce that you have no fear of God!
Don't come here to ask stupid question... you should ask your imam or pastor for better guidance... (Idiot) and the worst now is you may be claiming to be educated and religious...

So a woman bringing food for you has suddenly turn a sex slave now!
Rubbish; you better stop chasing religion, else God's hands will fall on you shortly...
you all should ask the lady to stop taking food to the guy who has no family affiliations with her.she obviously doesnt do it in her hubbys presence.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Rhea(f): 6:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
We both live in the same estate, her husband worked with a private company in Abeokuta while we live in Ikeja
For the past 3 days now she as being bringing me food cos she no am a bachelor and she do come to my apartment at times to play cheese and ludo.
The way she dress must time shows what she want and it also seems am having an affection towards her also.
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

My kind advice. Next time she shake that nyash carry food come, tell am say you don chop for shed. Na so trouble dey take find person for house. Her husband fit be freelance babalawo. If you follow that green light and cross the red line, na wheel barrow you go take dey carry your balls by the time the husband magun settle well well for ya bodi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Bigprick9inches: 6:48am On Dec 07, 2017
SenorFax:

When dem bleep your wife, don't to come to nairaland for divorce advice you too
If I don't Bleep my wifw properly and she decides to go look for someone to Bleep her properly, nothing wrong

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by blazebaba(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
We both live in the same estate, her husband worked with a private company in Abeokuta while we live in Ikeja
For the past 3 days now she as being bringing me food cos she no am a bachelor and she do come to my apartment at times to play cheese and ludo.
The way she dress must time shows what she want and it also seems am having an affection towards her also.
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
Kindly Show Her What You Are Made Of Biko,Next Time Wey She Come Ur Side,Try To Observe Her Body Language,If Its Speaks Chinese Then You Give Her The Bleep Of Her Life And She Will Never 4get You In A Lifetime,Please Make It Count Abeg,Dig Her Hole Like You Wanna Extort Your Glory There, Afterall You Just Helping You Neighbour...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by AdeniyiA(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2017
Proverbs 6:23-33 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.
Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?
So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.
Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.
But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Tosinville(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2017
What kind of fcukkin question is this man? Should I go ahead when your mind already want something? Look, pull up nigga
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by prolificesq(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2017
OYO on your own
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by dee02(m): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

Go ahead and die inside her fanny!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Daboomb: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

Please Go Ahead, when your time comes to be on the receiving side, someone else will also "Go Ahead". undecided undecided

But think of this: Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner!
It just requires one single mistake for both of you to be exposed. grin

If like me, you will climb her and meet your death ontop grin
If like my neighbour, na matchet he will use to bring your head down, when he discovers

But one thing is certain, you will be caught eventually.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by otusnora(f): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2017
franklingud:

Otusnora, baby you are heavy and beautiful.

Nne no mind dat yeye op.
THANKS! As for dat OP, e case dey table.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Daboomb: 7:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

If I don't Bleep my wife properly and she decides to go look for someone to Bleep her properly, nothing wrong

where was it written that the husband was not bleeping his wife properly?
And it is men like you that will never allow their wife to even have a "pen Friend"! angry angry
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Bigprick9inches: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Daboomb:

where was it written that the husband was not bleeping his wife properly?
And it is men like you that will never allow their wife to even have a "pen Friend"! angry angry
Yes you are right, what is she having pen Friend for. If you have a property and u no keep am well, them go help you keep am well na. Instead him to stay and Bleep craze commot foe him wife head, he set busy dey work for far place. Why not take your wife to city where you work

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

Did u just ask.....if you should go ahead can I ask you a question, how will you feel if your prospective wife do that?? I won't tell you to check your brain, but will tell you to check your third leg
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by emmanuel1990(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
karma and nemesis will jst be on thier own and someone like op will jst be looking for them..
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Niwdog(m): 7:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Mumu
Newly married lady still dress like a single lady till after like three years of marriage
So brother no think am.
That a lady likes to play away time doesn't meant she likes you
It only means you are free to relate with
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by omoobaadefemi(m): 7:18am On Dec 07, 2017
pls, do go ahead and have a jolly ride to ur grave. can u allow ur neighbor to lay wt ur sister. now think about it, how it will feel to do Dat to ur own woman

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Gamusgamus: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
Flee as Elijah did
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by mhaki(m): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

You mean like this?

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by DocAdray(f): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2017
I pity guys that sleep with married women, it always end up tragic. OP, don't try it.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Pidginwhisper: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:

How you take know him age? Hmm.. D guy fit be 70yrs na.
Bachelor at 70? grin grin me wey never clock 30 sef don get 4 pikin and if he wan address me he go still use go still address me as "Baba Tammy" but no matter how many yrs e take senior me, I go still call am bro coz him na bachelor
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Neoteny(m): 7:56am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

Do her.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Fourwinds: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
what I see is a road to your final destruction...it is so simple and the devil and angels have agreed to it as soon as you take a step
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by barnsB: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2017
I don't want to believe the so called green light is greener than the one that Portiphars wife showed Joseph in the Bible. But because he new he had a dream of becoming the prime minister of Egypt, he rejected the green light and even flee, he had to go to jail thereafter. He had the choice of enjoying the green light and remaining a slave in Portiphars house or rejecting it to become the Prime minister later. So my friend the choice is yours, I donth think you need the permission to go ahead from anyone...whatsoever a man sows that he will reap, a natural principle.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by masks(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2017
pray the day you touch her she shouts "RAPE"RAPE"...otondo he goat...better talk to her about her dressing.....
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by hAlexandro(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2017
What if she's just trying to be nice
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by dljbd1(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
For jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge. undecided
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2017
She comes to play 'cheese' abi

No one is too young to die just have dat @ d back of ur mind undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.