Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room (32519 Views)

Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures / Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Gabrendo(m): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2017
MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS

Help me thank our God. For he said in his word that thou we walk through the valley or shadow of death, we should fear no evil for he is with us.

With the Yuletide in the air, the enemies are fervent in turning happiness to sadness but the God that we serve answers to no one. Thousands may fall at our side but they shall not come near us.

Oblivious of a lurking havoc in our dim lit living room. The whole of my being was invested in a late night movie showing on TV. Only to be jostled up by the voice of my brother after a minute of dozing off on the couch. My sleepy eyes rolled in fright seeing this BIG BLACK SNAKE in our living room, on the tile, close to the couch I laid. With no weapon in my hand, impulse got the best of me and the snake went into hiding.

To cut the story short, after several attempts of trying to uncover the snake's hideout. It finally met its end under our refrigerator.

PRAISE GOD...

WE MUST ENJOY THIS YULETIDE WHETHER THE ENEMIES LIKE IT OR NOT.

11 Likes

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by noblealuu: 12:45am On Dec 07, 2017
Snake not too big

That not withstanding, I'll forward it to the committee on snake affairs for further deliberations and onward review. sad

Signed : Lalasticlala's SA on Snake happiness and purpose fulfilment. cheesy

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Gabrendo(m): 12:50am On Dec 07, 2017
MORE PHOTOS >>>>>>>
cc lalasticla

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by emmie14: 1:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Oga which part of the country you de watch your movie? There is no enemy following you. Your environments is the enemies. Is practical not spiritual.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by zolapower: 1:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Lala be like " let day break before I go table your matter for council of snake elders to look into. "

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 07, 2017
I hate snakes, even to touch the pictures is doing my body somehow embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Chicagoesontop: 2:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Bia OP, do you know that Lala can sue you for serving him a small quantity of food, that snake is not up to Lala's standard and it can not quench Lala's thirst for Snake Juice !!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 07, 2017
Op na wetin. How many times you wan kill the snake. Just one strike dey enough. Person must not fight with you o....you go design him face..... Chai

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by ipobarecriminals: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
sad clean ur surrounding/call on the renowned grass cutter to help u cut ur grass.*Hope one old mama die in ur hood/village as u kee the demon* victory is urs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Spaxon(f): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
ABEG WHO GET APPLE CHARGER

BECUASE this thread won't need 2 replies to reach FP....

Lala no de waste time
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by psychologist(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Uncle lala will be disappointed by the small size

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by martineverest(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
When did worm become snakes?

1 Like

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
The minister of snake has finally moved d thread to d promise land.

1 Like

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Biggerbros234: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
poor creature sai snake
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by emmabest2000(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
noblealuu:
Snake not too big

That not withstanding, I'll forward it to the committee on snake affairs for further deliberations and onward review. sad

Signed : Lalasticlala's SA on Snake happiness and purpose fulfilment. cheesy

Lol@NotTooBig

Oya come out make I show you bigger one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Florblu(f): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
This OP must be a butcher.

And please what's pullint that your boxer? You should have atleast iron it small.

OP don't come after me o, na play i dey

1 Like

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by lilfreezy: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
op I know where you live, I have the footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv9hn4IGofM

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by SIRKAY98(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
May b it came in from d toilet
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by dont8(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Africans Nigerians with superstition beliefs, you better rid your environment of filths than be looking for an imaginary enemies, smh for OP.

3 Likes

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Jaytecq(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
this guy must be wicked... imagine the massacre!!!

3 Likes

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by nkwuocha1: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Snakes on tiles?

How is that possible?

Just like a true life story of a newly wedded couple whose wife just put to bed ,killed a big long cobra in their house.They live in the last floor of a three storey building in a wealthy neighborhood. No bush,house was properly ventilated before they moved in,only to see snake on the bed close to a new born baby.Their luck the baby was under a babys sleeping net.Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Mysselff2: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

OP But whyyyyyy

You and your family no get joy at all at all

Na this small tingili snake una use matchet, shovel, bow and arrow, plus machine gun take kill shocked shocked shocked

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by IamLaura(f): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2017
You killed the snake sotay it's now looking like an earthworm

2 Likes

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by FLBlogWriter: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2017
its well o
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by PointB: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2017
The snakes used to live in those areas before now. Men have built houses where animals used to live. What can animals do? They have survival instincts too, and must survive.

Poor thing was only looking for shelter and warmth, not your blood.

Preserve and protect the habitats, not all animals must die!

3 Likes

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by lordraiden(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Your village ppl no want make you finish this year, buh tell dem they are fùvked, u still stand

1 Like

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by TheHotspur(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2017
grin
Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2017
Why una dey kill lala pikin them Na?

1 Like

Re: Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room by mystry(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2017
somebody say lala *2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lake Chad Shrinks / Generator Usage And Services Help Me With Any Idea You Have About Generator / Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.