Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) (46883 Views)

Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece / Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa / Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Vado(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
kponkedenge:

In case you don't know, that guy you quoted is Omenka, he has over a 100 monikers dedicated to spreading hate and division.

I don't care who the hell he is. He's a piece of shizt.
Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Ebube4wise: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
How can a matured and married man do this wicked act to an innocent little girl, i know the law will take its full cause on him, i know this man very well he sales electrical parts around where i leave at Ekurede Urhobo warri south LGA.
Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by effogis: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
How could God bless Nigeria with these her evils day in and day out? With this unfortunate incident Chiamaka's aunty shall never be welcomed in her father's house till the end of age.

Those of you who rescued the messed up poor girl, million thanks. I invoke the blessings of God in million folds upon you and your family including your generations to come.
Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
mammanbawa:
Who is that shirtless guy looking like a criminal?
The criminal
Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by tolguy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
python1:
Chiamaka just got developed, my people, must we develop everything?
grin
python1:
Chiamaka just got developed, my people, must we develop everything?
Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wickedness is high places. I don't even know what I wanna do to anyone who has the heart to hurt little children angry

O pari

Blessgj:
Oh my God,what is this world turning into,evil deeds are rampant these days,God please intervene
Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Organs(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
It would've been best to state the perpetrator's full name address and where he works so he can be easily identified. I dont trust the police since they can be bribed.
Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by mammanbawa: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mhizrohzz:

The criminal

Posing with the assistant secretary CDHR? I'm not understanding o
Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
mammanbawa:

Posing with the assistant secretary CDHR? I'm not understanding o
Seconded
Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
correctguy101:

Brodaly, a mad man will always display his madness. Even if he visits "0b0w centers" or regularly uses Vaseline.
He's a mad man that should be made to rape a hole in the wall until he bleeds too....

Left for me, I'll send him his grave after making him bleed and die slowly... angry
Your last sentence made my evening....slowly....e dey sweet
Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
cummando:

Your last sentence made my evening....slowly....e dey sweet

Brodaly, I don't hate mad men.

But if the madness makes anyone molest a minor. I'll let them know I can be demonic. I can't bear seeing such nonsense.

It better not happen anywhere near me...... Make e dey happen far from me.

It's just making me scared and angry cos I have a daughter....
Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
correctguy101:

Brodaly, I don't hate mad men.

But if the madness makes anyone molest a minor. I'll let them know I can be demonic. I can't bear seeing such nonsense.

It better not happen anywhere near me...... Make e dey happen far from me.

It's just making me scared and angry cos I have a daughter....
So do I ooooooo...and she is 12. God help us
Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2017
cummando:

So do I ooooooo...and she is 12. God help us

Mine is just 5......

I normally educate her and tries to instill a rebel behavior I have on her. She's fearless as far as I can tell now but I'm still scared and angry each time I read about idiots like this.

People will see my use of rebel now as something else but I hope you understand. I just want her to challenge everything. That's what I'm talking about.....

Being a parent has changed me a lot..... I get scared for my little one each time I see something threatening. Me that barely shake even when I faced a gun ( I was just quiet and calculating till the fool made a mistake and he lost his grip, thanks to my punch in his throat).
Now, I get scared that I might die and leave my little angel. I don't know. I normally wasn't afraid to go. Since she was born, that has changed. I want to be there to take care of her, to protect her and give her all I can as a father.
But I want to eliminate all these idiots for I fear so much. I fear for their reach. The gods forbid. Cos even after killing the fool, I won't be satisfied cos the damages are just unbearable.

I'm a potential assassin if anyone was so bold enough to mess with my princess. The courts and laws should go fvck themselves....

Seeing that girl's body made me angry bro. The idiot that claimed to be in charge of the case was taking selfie or whatever with him. Someone I go codedly poison....

Sorry boss. This is a public forum, I would've loved it to not be faceless so idiots like that would avoid me.

If you don drink King Mamba blood before, you go understand my feeling.
Re: Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Gojugbeli: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2019
every sense of sexual intercourse should be stripped off the fool. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) / Bandit Forced To Bring Out Guns From Hiding Place. Photos And Video / Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.