Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (41003 Views)

You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by shinarlaura(f): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:

Cameroon ke?

Nigeria ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
press005:

me dat is vexing for u grin
For what na?. grin
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by ebby9z(m): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
theapeman:
naija women things undecided

I stop dating black women a long time ago.

Rather see this event as a blessing to upgrade your life to a higher level. Don't worry! Girls like that Ended up getting a bastard who will beat the hell outa them and throw them to the street.
As in ehn...and I'm the one she always run to, to talk, for comfort, advise...even sometimes money. She's always calling me. And I made it clear I liked her from actions, she didn't say anything, now that I voiced out, she said she knew all along but "sorry she only likes me as a friend." She likes a friend of ours who stayed all his life abroad and has very rich parents. Throwing herself at him at every opportunity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Nigeria ni? grin

wink
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Martin0(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

where did dis Bush Monkey come from?
Ogba forestgringrin
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Martin0(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

where did dis Bush Monkey come from?
Ogba forestgringrin
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by shinarlaura(f): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by press005: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
For what na?. grin

wer have u been
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by shinarlaura(f): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
AleAirHub:
Make I hear word cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by theapeman: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
ebby9z:

As in ehn...and I'm the one she always run to, to talk, for comfort, advise...even sometimes money. She's always calling me. And I made it clear I liked her from actions, she didn't say anything, now that I voiced out, she said she knew all along but "sorry she only likes me as a friend." She likes a friend of ours who stayed all his life abroad and has very rich parents. Throwing herself at him at every opportunity.
naso them them be!

You self for don dey see say she dey carry digger for hand na!

This thing called love na scam!

The only advise I fit advise you now na to dey fvck those ape and throway!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by oluwadeeboi(m): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Me I find it very hard, it's even harder for me to date someone in dsame area
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by GOFRONT(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
The level of desperation in Nigeria don high these dayz....desperation for sex and money so i can date a boss or a colleague nothin spoil

I and my colleague went to a Zenithbank branch to carryout maintenance on Split AC located on d second floor of d buildin. On gettin there i needed to use their Restroom only for me to see two used condoms in the wash hand basin. Na there we take know say these people dey play game inside this buildin
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by seyoops4u: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Viral Video of a Nigerian Lady crying out because Governor Rochas Has Not Built Her Own Statue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCIX5HflG7w
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by enemyofprogress: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
I used to punish my boss in bed when I was dating her. I made sure I was totally in charge just like she was in charge in the office

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by enemyofprogress: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
For what na?. grin
for hoarding that thing now grin
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
press005:

wer have u been
I've been very much around but decided to use my other account.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by noscarn91(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
sinaj:
Work don end b dat nau.

There will be lots of distraction.
Beautiful princess , I want to be your friend , please pm me
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by press005: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
I've been very much around but decided to use my other account.

ok shaaaaaa, all gud duo.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by piagetskinner(m): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
neither boss nor colleague...

I don't buy the idea of being emotionally attached to somborry at my place of work

that is enough to keep me unproductive and inefficient on the job
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
shinarlaura:
Even though they say "Never say Never " but in my case i ll say NEVER. I have never done that and will never do it.

Plenty of "Never" in one statement grin
U just won my heart. Hw can i get to meet u?
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
press005:

ok shaaaaaa, all gud duo.
Sure, goodnight.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
I cant.

Very bad for business.

Feelings and emotions will always get in the way of doing what's needful for the buisness to grow and blossom.

Nah.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by dammysel(f): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2017
If my boss is single and wants something serious as a young CEO,YES I can date him. Build a future together and become partners.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2017
Tried it once, won't recommend

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by samev(m): 12:35am On Dec 08, 2017
help celebrate my appointment nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by JaffyJoe(m): 12:36am On Dec 08, 2017
All these I can't date my boss replies sef. He's your boss, so what?!?! undecided
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by hypnotic(m): 12:49am On Dec 08, 2017
You people better take dressing, Bill gates was dating his employee whom he later married
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Harrynight(m): 12:50am On Dec 08, 2017
shinarlaura:
Even though they say "Never say Never " but in my case i ll say NEVER. I have never done that and will never do it.

Plenty of "Never" in one statement grin

probably it never happens and u fine ur job on the line knwin u dont hav plan B nor where to turn to....

i pray it shud'nt happen to u either!
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by PDPGuy: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2017
I won’t date either
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by luminouz(m): 1:05am On Dec 08, 2017
ebby9z:

Ur a nice guy!!!!
It's better appreciated abroad than in Naija
Dem gehs here think u weak if ur nice n caring!
N d thing is. ..d abroad guy might give no poo about her!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by luminouz(m): 1:06am On Dec 08, 2017
RomeoEmpire:
U just won my heart. Hw can i get to meet u?
Na Cameroon she dey!
U get passport so?

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Ajsmart(m): 1:30am On Dec 08, 2017
Never shit where you eat is my workplace motto

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Checkout our Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With My Medical Doctor Fiancee In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.