Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (40999 Views)

You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by habsydiamond(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2017
why not...becos we go dey help ourselves for work and for bed also....
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by hartson(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2017
seunmohmoh:
am dating my boss an we r cool
noting is wrong with that provided he is not already married.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by summerky: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:
Change is constant, and there're factors that brings about change which in some cases beyond one's control.

Thanks for that cause am currently dating my boss and didn't stop our work after work life goes on there's nothing like not being professional
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by shaoliny(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:
One scammer wey I expose hand me ban. grin

Good morning.

how and y
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by emmafineboy(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2017
phintohlar:
I can date a colleage (if not married), who know's if he's the one destined for me. The boss is a no for me
Wish am your colleague
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:
People set boundaries for themselves but end up breaking the same rules they made for some reasons. You may scream that you wouldn't dare date a colleague but all you need is a colleague to sweep you off your feet and that rule is broken.
True! Everybody Breaks their Rules one Time Or The Other!

LOVE doesnt respect rules smiley
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by shaoliny(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
No office that i have worked that i didnt get to f,uck the Boss, infact i have lost counts.
welldone nigga
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by QueenSekxy(f): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2017
acme6:
February next year, and we are starting first angry.
lolzz..that's how it has always been ..

date??
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Yesbody: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2017
Very well
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lolzz..that's how it has always been ..
date??
Babe I no no, I just wan graduate commot imsu.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by frankfab(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2017
phintohlar:
I can date a colleage (if not married), who know's if he's the one destined for me. The boss is a no for me
A typical GOLD DIGGER!
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by QueenSekxy(f): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2017
acme6:
Babe I no no, I just wan graduate commot imsu.
Lol..same oocry
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by ibietela2(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2017
sinaj:
Work don end b dat nau.

There will be lots of distraction.

How did you know
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by ibietela2(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

My dear i totally agre with u on that.

In this case of dating a boss or collegue, it's something i ve prayed never to happen to me and thank till this stage it has never happen.

Where do you work
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by ebby9z(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2017
theapeman:
naso them them be!

You self for don dey see say she dey carry digger for hand na!

This thing called love na scam!

The only advise I fit advise you now na to dey fvck those ape and throway!
I tell you. And dem go dey form good girl. All of them are same. Na to double hustle, make money and bullshit them
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by ebby9z(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2017
luminouz:

Ur a nice guy!!!!
It's better appreciated abroad than in Naija
Dem gehs here think u weak if ur nice n caring!
N d thing is. ..d abroad guy might give no poo about her!!
He actually doesn't. He hasn't even said it to her face in my presence before.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by seunmohmoh(f): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2017
hartson:
noting is wrong with that provided he is not already married.
you are right
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by luminouz(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2017
ebby9z:

He actually doesn't. He hasn't even said it to her face in my presence before.
N.she is jumping upandan like a poo-saturated roach on the guy who cares not for her... Ain't love a biitch! undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by ibietela2(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2017
ebby9z:

This is so me. Was nicely friend zoned this evening, couldn't cry. Really like her and have always looked out for her

What happened?
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by ibietela2(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2017
gift01:
same here. Even my street or my church is a No-No for me. There would be no air

But the good girls are in the church
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by ibietela2(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2017
ebby9z:

As in ehn...and I'm the one she always run to, to talk, for comfort, advise...even sometimes money. She's always calling me. And I made it clear I liked her from actions, she didn't say anything, now that I voiced out, she said she knew all along but "sorry she only likes me as a friend." She likes a friend of ours who stayed all his life abroad and has very rich parents. Throwing herself at him at every opportunity.

Sorry Sire
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by ibietela2(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2017
sisisioge:
NO! The same way I couldn't date my classmate... I just find it weird.

Really?
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by ShayGirl(f): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
dingbang:
don't worry your date will fall from the sky...

Im already in a serious one....go catch urs when its falls cos I smell u seriously need it cool

Talking like there r no other guys on planet earth aside office or street thing...smh undecided
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by ebby9z(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
ibietela2:

Sorry Sire
Thanks a bundle, sire
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
No office that i have worked that i didnt get to f,uck the Boss, infact i have lost counts.
I see, so you're good at f,ucking Boss, right?
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Smartademu(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yes, I dated my colleague and we have been married for 9 years now.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by phintohlar(f): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
frankfab:
A typical GOLD DIGGER!
ni tani (who)
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by phintohlar(f): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
emmafineboy:
Wish am your colleague
buh ur not
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by phintohlar(f): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
oyeezah:
what if ur boss is destined for u
i just don't like all those yeye boss jare, na wash
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by phintohlar(f): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
IamProdigy:

Why not the Boss??
i no dey gbadun those yeye boss
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by IamProdigy: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
phintohlar:
i no dey gbadun those yeye boss

Seems all your bosses dy be old men
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by phintohlar(f): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
IamProdigy:

Seems all your bosses dy be old men
either old or young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Checkout our Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With My Medical Doctor Fiancee In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.