Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (20471 Views)

Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by chingle5(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Chai diz guy just dey enjoy . ha I don die c big yansh and big breast

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
What Nonsense!

A Ten Year Old Is Old Enough To Know Right from Wrong... This Is Wrong On Every Ground. Why Kiss A Ten Years Old Boy. Only God Knows What They Do In Secret

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
all dese indomie moms sef

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Very bad. Some women of this generation re so senseless. Correct them for misbehaving Nd the next u will hear is mind ur business.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by anibirelawal(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
GraGra247:

Ok, so let her already commence intercourse with him to prove to us he's all she's got.

You women won't rest content till you destroy every civility existing and guess who gets the blame...?
WOMEN....

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by sanpipita(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Not surprised its coming from a single mom, she obviously lack a man in her life and she is using her son to feel that void, just hope she is ready for what comes with such limitless bond.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by muller101(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
ibkkk:
Looks cute.Dunno if right or wrong.
that's abuse

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by UyoTV: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
If you ask me?

Na who I go ask?
Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2018
Slaye:

Oboi which channel for dstv stil they show jerry springer show? 127 abi 128 when they show am before son stop o. I miss that show cry

Jerry! Jerry!! Jerry!!! grin
Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2018
sexybbstar:
That's probably all she's got. They are cute sha

Finest, cutest and sexiest girl!

It have teyed

I don't even know when it would be appropriate to request for your number

Cos I don't usually do this

My name is James, I hardly Chase

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by phyya(f): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2018
I dont think he's her son. He might just be her really short boyfriend with hindered growth. Look at his face very well in the first pic. Looks kinda matured.
Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2018
sexybbstar:
That's probably all she's got. They are cute sha

You're all I've got too, when do we start locking lips? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2018
GraGra247:

Ok, so let her already commence intercourse with him to prove to us he's all she's got.

You women won't rest content till you destroy every civility existing and guess who gets the blame...?

Exactly what ziggylady is all about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by BassamAL: 8:05pm On May 18, 2022
Humanity Died cause of women who's find teasing children is part of mothers love your stupid child will grow up doing everything you did to them to other women or girls end up in jail for sexual harassment saying i did what my mom taught me your kid kissing you today then humping you tomorrow impregnate you in the third day then you starts acting like your having your husband instead of your child yes women brain very good they really know how to ruin humanity faster than corona virus even after all words we have said they will still repeat same word nothing wrong about it cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life / Yoruba Ladies Got It Big!! (photos) / Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.