Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Adsense Payment Help And Information - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Adsense Payment Help And Information (843 Views)

Online Payment. HELP Please. I Dont Av CARD / Please As Anyone Received Adsense Payment From Gt Bank Before There Holiday? / Adsense Payment Help And Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Payment Help And Information by 3mmanhu3l(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2017
Bloggers and youtubers in the house, your opinion is needed please. I have an AdSense account and I just got through the verification process. I want to know if first bank savings account can be paid through wire transfer and if there is any special process I'm supposed to take. Also, I wouldn't mind if you can recommend any bank that you know has received payments. Lastly, I want to know the name of the account to be paid to is your AdSense profile name or the name you fill out in the account holder name section of wire transfer. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Tools Of RPA / Copper Waterproof Bright LED Solar Outdoor Inbuilt-battery Wall Lamp / How To Become A Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.