Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

HBO Confirms Game of Thrones Might Not End With Season 8 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / HBO Confirms Game of Thrones Might Not End With Season 8 (765 Views)

2021: BBNaija Returns With Season Six - N90 Million Grand Prize To Be Won / 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year / Game Of Thrones Season 8 Predictions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HBO Confirms Game of Thrones Might Not End With Season 8 by Blackfever: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Game of Thrones will be ending but that doesn’t mean that this will be the end of Game of Thrones universe on screen. Mr. Bloys (HBO programming president) did not dismiss the possibility of a spin off series. He said:

“We’ve talked about it. It’s something I’m not opposed to, but of course it has to make sense creativity”... Read up on http://www.unbrokenchords.com/end-isnt-end-hbo-confirms-game-thrones-might-not-end-season-8/

Re: HBO Confirms Game of Thrones Might Not End With Season 8 by medexico(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2017
With the success of GOT, there must be a spin off.

1 Like

Re: HBO Confirms Game of Thrones Might Not End With Season 8 by chefremy(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2017
Even if it ends in season 20, i amstill following.

1 Like

Re: HBO Confirms Game of Thrones Might Not End With Season 8 by judgedredd22(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2017
anything beyond season 8 will be foolhardy! viewers are already tired and expecting a definite end to the already overdrawn storyline that was supposed to end in season 7.

(1) (Reply)

Our 20 Most Anticipated Films Of 2018 / Funke Akindele Stars In Avengers Infinity War / Twerking Female Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.