Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (66289 Views)

Soyinka Reacts To Media Distortions Of His 2014 Experience With Cancer / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari Being Cloned, Decries Cases Of Stolen Identity / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by nonut: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
Adebowale89:

truly age doesn't predate maturity. am sure you're more than 18yrs and you still reason like a primary six

love has nothing to do with tribes, age and all sorts of bragging. my bae is from abia and she's not different from other tribes.

would ve settle down with my Kaduna ex gf if she didn't relocated then. you really need to be lecture on how love works in line with a relationship comes marriage, it transcend tribalism

keep ranting online and watch how inter tribal marriage increases in Nigeria the more
Now I know you're a dumbass. Funny enough, you're not aware.
If your bae is from Abia state, it further proves my point.
If you like marry from all tribes, that's your business.
After all, your men ain't exactly the choosy types.They can Bleep or marry anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
baddosky1:
This is a broad representation of what Igbo girls go through in the open defecation republic.

Once their Yoruba demon tricks an Igbo girl into marriage, their useless people will begin to carry rumor that the lady is older than the worthless man. People like oodualover, henryyy, Follysho707, Adebowale89, Lothario who talks trash about our sweet Igbo women are the dolts Soyinka referred to as those who come from dysfunctional homes.

Mind you, I'm not 'gender biased' and never said anything negative about Igbo ladies. Benjamins ($100 bills) are quiet, Quarters (25cents) are noisy! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lagos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Sad thing is they are even spoiling business for their women by insulting us who are even doing their almajiri women a favour in our land. Who's going to marry them in Yorubaland if we don't? Just wait until every Yoruba demon wisen up and realise that Ibo women are not only desperate for Yoruba men but also insult us in return for the favour done to them.

Remind me of that Ibo lady, Prisca who insulted Yoruba men and bragged of how a Yoruba man can never have her, only for her to eventually scream foul of how a Yoruba demon dumped her for another priscilla! Lol.
Guy no dey lie that prisciĺla na Ghana babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Adebowale89(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonut:

Now I know you're a dumbass. Funny enough, you're not aware.
If your bae is from Abia state, it further proves my point.
If you like marry from all tribes, that's your business.
After all, your men ain't exactly the choosy types.They can Bleep or marry anything.

you this born throway nitwit, you can't use me to learn words. bring it on I'll deposit some senses inside that your dumbskull

you're the one dumb referring your kinsmen as anything. you're indeed suffering of inferiority

my dear take a hike to the next bus stop. don't push your frustration to my side, I'm not the cause of your predicament

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

Wat else are u good at?

Helper indeed!

Talk true. Who did you expect to have married your almahjiri women in Yorubaland? In fact, those Ibo women have seen civilisation, dey no wan gree go back to the village to pick a cave Ibo man for a husband! They want Yoruba demon "by fire by force" and they are just so desperate to snag one for a husband. It's like a bragging badge to them.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Dbanj Chased whom tire? You mean Atiku's retired slut? Lol! As if we don't have Ibo women with baby mama all over the Place. Flavours' 2 baby mama are what? Ibo goats? Lol. Even Genevieve is a baby mama!

That said, you will hardly see classy Yoruba women settle for less when there are Yoruba demon out there. Lol. Our classy educated Yoruba women don't even visit your erosion ravaged red mud region! Our women are not almajiris nor do they belong to cave ugly Ibo men! Get that sunk in!
Shut up ewu your stupidity just excess like sand guy classy yoruba women na the one wey dey Allen avenue abi wetin abeg enlighten me talking about classy yoruba women I don't care how classy they are all I know is that we igbo boys don't Bleep pussies with cobwebs catch the drift talking your so called classy yoruba women visit the east do a lion invite a dog to its Kingdom no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

Lagos is Biafra land. Even if we dey commot for Nigeria, we will get the UN to allocate special status to Lagos.

Ole! U want to thief other people property.

Wen we are chasing money, is it not igbo u were chasing. Mofo!

Wat else are u good at?

Again, my cannibal friend... there's a reason God dumped you animals in the jungle part of 9ja. There's a reason you guys are the least developed ethnicity in 9ja, there's a reason your people have refused to evolve from a 'Cave-man'/Homo-Habilis et al... into a modern man. There's a reason you all leave ur 'God-forsaken' lands to migrate SW...

Whatever reason it is... "Inferiority is superior" !
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
baddosky1:

Said by a citizen of the Open Defecation Republic grin grin
Bros I am igbo no vex but our women marrying yoruba men is an abomination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Talk true. Who did you expect to have married your almahjiri women in Yorubaland? In fact, those Ibo women have seen civilisation, dey no wan gree go back to the village to pick a cave Ibo man for a husband! They want Yoruba demon "by fire by force" and they are just so desperate to snag one for a husband. It's like a bragging badge to them.

U ARE A WORTHLESS CRETIN WHOSE LAST HOPE DEPEND ON THE IGBOS AND IN PARTICULAR OUR WOMEN.

DADDY FREEZE SAID U YORUBA MEN NEED IGBO WIFE TO PROGRESS IN LIFE.

SO, I KNOW BLAME U, NA HUSTLE U DEY. HUSTLE WELL AND NDO!

Marry an Igbo woman to be successful - Daddy Freeze Read more: https://gossip.naija.ng/1055887-igbo-women-cleaner-yorubas-popular-oap.html#1055887

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by nonut: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Lola clinging on Peter? You mean the same Peter that left his family, especially his twin bro for her? Who's clinging on whom here? Lol.

Moreover, Ibos are the southern almajiris who came to SW, so you can expect your girls all over the place in our land because they are no man's women! You will hardly see classy Yoruba women in your red-mud region! Lol.
Actually you don't see them getting married here because we have enough eligible women.
Why would anyone leave a celebration party for a burial?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
THE ONLY GROUP OF MEN THAT WILL GO TO RUSSIA AND START LOOKING FOR IGBO BEFORE THEY GET MARRIED IS YORUBA MEN.

EVEN THE IGBO MEN DONT DO DAT.

I HAIL UNA HUSTLE. SHAMELESS HE-GOAT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Shut up ewu your stupidity just excess like sand guy classy yoruba women na the one wey dey Allen avenue abi wetin abeg enlighten me talking about classy yoruba women I don't care how classy they are all I know is that we igbo boys don't Bleep pussies with cobwebs catch the drift

You wished you would see them give you a face let alone their pussies. Small pricked ugly cave dwarfs! Our women are no almajiris unlike Ibo women! Understood?
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by nonut: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Adebowale89:

you this born throway nitwit, you can't use me to learn words. bring it on I'll deposit some senses inside that your dumbskull

you're the one dumb referring your kinsmen as anything. you're indeed suffering of inferiority

my dear take a hike to the next bus stop. don't push your frustration to my side, I'm not the cause of your predicament
E pain am gan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Sad thing is they are even spoiling business for their women by insulting us who are even doing their almajiri women a favour in our land. Who's going to marry them in Yorubaland if we don't? Just wait until every Yoruba demon wisen up and realise that Ibo women are not only desperate for Yoruba men but also insult us in return for the favour done to them.

Remind me of that Ibo lady, Prisca who insulted Yoruba men and bragged of how a Yoruba man can never have her, only for her to eventually scream foul of how a Yoruba demon dumped her for another priscilla! Lol.

Let them keep crying. People that lack a common identity and value... just imagine! See how they messed up Festac and Ajegunle.. they all troop in like ants and roaches and mess up everywhere. Same thing they do abroad by massacring 9ja name. Nonsense!
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

You wished you would see them give you a face let alone their pussies. Small pricked ugly cave dwarfs! Our women are no almajiris unlike Ibo women! Understood?
Taaaaa shut up I have told I don't Infact we igbo boys don't Bleep pussies with cobwebs let that sink in grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:

Let them keep crying. People that lack a common identity and value... just imagine! See how they messed up Festac and Ajegunle.. they all troop in like ants and roaches and mess up everywhere. Same thing they do abroad by massacring 9ja name. Nonsense!

MY FRIEND SHARAP! LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND.

GET THAT INTO UR EMPTY SKULL.

U ARE TALKING FESTAC AND AJEGUNLE.

DID U FORGET UR YORUBA SKULL MINERS CAPITAL, IKORODU!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
GO TO FESTAC AND AJEGUNLE AND SEE THE BUSINESS AND LIFE GOING.

YORUBAS BETTER ALL RELOCATE TO IKORODU.

WE DONT WANT SKULL MINING IN FESTAC AND AJEGUNLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonut:

Actually you don't see them getting married here because we have enough eligible women.
Why would anyone leave a celebration party for a burial?

Lmao. Our women can hardly be found in a rejected mud region. The ones found in the SE are more of a necessity to the Ibos because you need "agbo" for your erectile dysfuctional small pricks! Lol.

I repeat our women are not almajiris! Ibo women are welcomed in Yorubaland though grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by baddosky1: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Bros I am igbo no vex but our women marrying yoruba men is an abomination

Oh...apologies...i thought you were from that brown roof region!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao. Our women can hardly be found in a rejected mud region. The ones found in the SE are more of a necessity to the Ibos because you need "agbo" for your erectile dysfuctional small pricks! Lol.

I repeat our women are not almajiris! Ibo women are welcomed in Yorubaland though grin

THE IGBO WOMEN IN LAGOS ARE ON BIAFRA LAND.

DO NOT DECEIVE URSELF INTO THINKING OTHERWISE.

LAGOS WILL ALWAYS BE A NO MANS LAND.

MANY OF YOU YORUBA MEN RUNNING AROUND DAY AND NIGHT SCREAMING IGBO, IT IS NOT UR FAULT.

MAJORITY OF U LOTS WERE FATHERED BY IGBO TRADERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

U ARE A WORTHLESS CRETIN WHOSE LAST HOPE DEPEND ON THE IGBOS AND IN PARTICULAR OUR WOMEN.

DADDY FREEZE SAID U YORUBA MEN NEED IGBO WIFE TO PROGRESS IN LIFE.

SO, I KNOW BLAME U, NA HUSTLE U DEY. HUSTLE WELL AND NDO!

Yet he never married her? She's just a Bleep mama, same as FFK's Slut! Lol.. They can't even leave Yoruba demons! They rather prefer to be sluts to Yoruba demons than go for a small prick cave Ibo dwarfs! grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
THIS IS Y MANY OF U ARE SO IRRATIONAL AND OBSESSED WITH THE IGBOS.

U WERE CONCEIVED AT THE BACK OF THE IGBO MAN SHOP.

TILL THIS DAY, DO YORUBAS KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OBJ FATHER?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Adebowale89(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonut:

E pain am gan!

better make you no respond. your babysit debate won't stop inter tribal marriage in Nigeria. you only rant here online while the successful people marry without looking at tribes or age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
baddosky1:

Oh...apologies...i thought you were from that brown roof region!
God forbid My gene and DNA is not damaged for me to need an igbo woman to repair it my igbo are powerful dem afonjas covet it too much because it is a privilege to be igbo no be beans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Taaaaa shut up I have told I don't Infact we igbo boys don't Bleep pussies with cobwebs let that sink in grin

Lol.. See fantasy? Small prick cave dwarf at that.. Yoruba women aint almajiris! Take that to the bank.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Yet he never married her? She's just a Bleep mama, same as FFK's Slut! Lol.. They can't even leave Yoruba demons! They rather prefer to be sluts to Yoruba demons than go for a small prick cave Ibo dwarfs! grin
That is what we are saying they are leftovers and crumbs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Lol.. See fantasy? Small prick cave dwarf at that.. Yoruba women aint almajiris! Take that to the bank.
hehehe u just dey deceive ur self we all know why agbo jedi is a big business to yoruba women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

MY FRIEND SHARAP! LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND.

GET THAT INTO UR EMPTY SKULL.

U ARE TALKING FESTAC AND AJEGUNLE.

DID U FORGET UR YORUBA SKULL MINERS CAPITAL, IKORODU!

Section 2-(4a)(ii) of Lagos/SE Code of Conduct: "The fear of the Yoruba creed is the beginning of wisdom. No pestilence (SE/SS) whatsoever shall be allowed to over-roam their authorized boundaries in our God-given territories."

Remember Gov. Fashola activated/executed this law by deporting those "pestilence" and 'Roaches" back to where they belong. grin grin grin

I fore-warned you ooo. Eni a ba wi fun, je k'ogbo!
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
WE KNOW THE SOURCE OF YORUBA BITTERNESS.

WE KNOW THE SOURCE OF YORUBA IGBO OBSESSION.

THEY WERE ALL FATHERED BY IGBO TRADERS.

THEIR MOTHERS WAS ALWAYS LYING ON HER BACK IN THE IGBO TRADERS SHOP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

THE IGBO WOMEN IN LAGOS ARE ON BIAFRA LAND.

DO NOT DECEIVE URSELF INTO THINKING OTHERWISE.

LAGOS WILL ALWAYS BE A NO MANS LAND.

MANY OF YOU YORUBA MEN RUNNING AROUND DAY AND NIGHT SCREAMING IGBO, IT IS NOT UR FAULT.

MAJORITY OF U LOTS WERE FATHERED BY IGBO TRADERS.

Lol.

You would have to claim Ondo where you often pass before you can lay a claim to Lagos!

Last time you tried that, your eze and his cronies were roundly flogged! I be proper Ondo pikin and our hands are so swift with Koboko, especially against nuisance! Let that sink in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters / Naive ( Novel) / Deadly Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.