Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,015 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (66124 Views)

Soyinka Reacts To Media Distortions Of His 2014 Experience With Cancer / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari Being Cloned, Decries Cases Of Stolen Identity / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
WE Bleep THESE WHORES.

WE NEVER WIFE DEM.

WE BREAK OUT, AFTER WE DOG THESE HOES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
NOW U KNOW Y THE YORUBA MAN IS PISSED!

SAYING I WONT MARRY YORUBA GIRLS AGAIN. grin

LMAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
AND AS FOR THAT YORUBA MOFO BEGGING NWAFOR IGBO TO MARRY HIS YORUBA SISTER.

DUDE U MUST HAVE A MENTAL DISEASE.

U BETTER DIRECT THOSE PLEAS TO THE FULANI AND ABOKI.

THEY ARE MORE LIKELY TO OBLIGE U.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
hehehe u just dey deceive ur self we all know why agbo jedi is a big business to yoruba women

Yet these agbo are commonly sold in the SE! Small prick dwarves with erectile dysfunction!
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by baddosky1: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
God forbid My gene and DNA is not damaged for me to need an igbo woman to repair it my igbo are powerful dem afonjas covet it too much because it is a privilege to be igbo no be beans

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
OBJ IS LIVING PROOF.

TELL THE YORUBAS TO SHOW US OBJ FATHER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
E pain legitnow. So tey he don start to dey kabach.. grin.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Yet these agbo are commonly sold in the SE! Small prick dwarves with erectile dysfunction!

THOSE PRICKS HAVE BEEN DISVIRGINING AND TEARING YORUBA WOMEN SINCE 1920/30/40/50s TILL DATE.

OBJ IS LIVING PROOF!

ONLY THING IS YORUBA WOMEN CANT HOLD DEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by nonut: 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Whew
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
80% OF THOSE RUNNING AROUND IN LAGOS WITH YORUBA NAMES HAVE IGBO TRADERS AS THEIR FATHER.

THAT IS Y U SEE DEM ON NAIRALAND, DAY AND NIGHT SCREAMING IGBO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

THOSE PRICKS HAVE BEING DISVIRGINING AND TEARING YORUBA WOMEN SINCE 1920/30/40/50s.

OBJ IS LIVING PROOF!

ONLY THING IS YORUBA WOMEN CANT HOLD DEM.

Lmao. More like Ibo women were raped in the 60's by the Fulanis.. Lol

Southern Almajiris grin

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao. More like Ibo women were raped in the 60's by the Fulanis.. Lol

Southern Almajiris grin

NA 10, I DEY PACK YORUBA GIRLS AT A TIME, WEN IN LAGOS.

I PARTICULARLY GO FOR THE ONES WITH BIG YANSH AND U KNOW THE REST.

VERY SOON ONE KOLAWOLE WILL BE RUNNING AROUND THINKING HIS YORUBA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Like I said earlier you guy lie alot the percentage of lies found in a Yoruba man mouth surpass the percentage of spittle in a human mouth I shame for una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonut:

Hahahaha! He's still in pains. Whether you like it or not, your men go after our ladies and it drives you nuts.
Since there's nothing you can do about it, you claim to love and accept other tribes.
We know better.

Lol.. Like we go to the red-mud to pick them? They all came to our land and would rather die than go back to the village to pick an Ibo cave dwarf for a husband. Southern Almajiris!
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
baddosky1:

grin grin grin
You feel me nwanem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by nonut: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Whew
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
baddosky1:

grin grin grin
You feel me nwanem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
inferiority complex on fleek no be here nwanem
smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Lol.. Like we go to the red-mud to pick them? They all came to our land and would rather die than go back to the village to pick an Ibo cave dwarf for a husband. Southern Almajiris!

NO, U DONT GO ANYWHERE.

IGBO MEN GO EVERYWHERE AND WE PRICK EVERYWHERE.

THE LENGENDARY IGBOS IS WAT WE ARE KNOW AS IN THE SW.

GO TO OSUN, OGUN, ONDO AND LAGOS.

THOSE GIRLS GET THE LEGENDARY IGBO PRICK AND DEY LOVE IT.

IGBO MUSCLE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

EVEN FULANI TOTO IS NOT SPARED!

WE Bleep DAT TOO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
leezzz:

smiley smiley
If you study these yorubas their lifestyle na to pity dem I don't take dem too serious I know where their problem dey come from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Like I said earlier you guy lie alot the percentage of lies found in a Yoruba man mouth surpass the percentage of spittle in a human mouth I shame for una

What's the lie? Are these "agbo" not commonly sold in the SE because I hardly see them here.. Or don't you know the principle of supply and demand in your economics? Ibos need these "agbo" na because you know na... grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by nonut: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
Whew
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

What's the lie? Are these "agbo" not commonly sold in the SE because I hardly see them here.. Or don't you know the principle of supply and demand in your economics? Ibos need these "agbo" na because you know na... grin
Keep lying e concern you I have never seen one agbo joint in igbo land at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lool
Those men in wrappers are still crying, wetting this thread just because your women are been taken.
I hope una go fit sleep tonight. grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonut:

None are found in the SE. The ones you see are either married to their own kind or just serving their fatherland.
Tell me, why would any sane guy choose a yoruba girl over an Igbo lady?
Shey na for neatness, cooking, humility yoruba girl wan pass Igbo girl?
The rate of divorce is the highest in the West. Which sane man wants to marry today and divorce tomorrow?
Oh wait! The yoruba men like exploring, so they find it convenient. Same goes to their women.
Stop trying, we know the deal.

Lol. What do our women want in a red mud region in the first place? Lol.

The fact is your women are almajiri over here and that's why we have some of them clinging unto us. We don't go to the red-mud to pick village igbotic girl. In fact, these Ibo girls are those ones who have mastered Yoruba language so well to ensure their assimilation into Yoruba family. I repeat there's no way we would go to your redmud to pick igbotic accented village girl for a wife! Tell me which Yoruba demon has ever done that among us?

On the other hand, there's no way our women would go live in your redmud nor are desperate enough to learn Ibo language just to get an Ibo man! For what? When there are virile Yoruba demon in their midst! Lol.

And which neatness are you talking about? Is it the same women with hairy bodies always covered with sweats? Don't you know such hairy sweaty bodies stink? And what cooking? The poo looking Nsala soup? Lol. I doubt Ibo girls married to Yoruba men even cook those your poo looking soup for their husbands! If they don't learn how to cook sound "efo riro", "soft Iyan", "Egusi", "Amala" etc.. OYO is their own..

And which divorce rate? That your sisy men often take matters to shameless elders who take money, palm wine and Kola to solve family/marital issue doesn't make our court redundant. Our Ibo tenant for example, always beat his wife everyday until we found out from his children that the wife slept with his younger brother but he told us nothing and would always disturb our peace in the house with his beating of his wife. I'm sure there's no more love in that family but he will never divorce her, and I know the cycle will continue with the children who are already showing such trait of these wickedness because I saw one of them, a boy who's only 6yrs old almost strangling a neighbour's chicken the other day.

Abegi.. There's no way Ibo women who are mostly known for being prostitutes can change their way after marriage. Their men are just to ashamed to let them go after paying hefty bride prices for them.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

[s]Lol. What do our women want in a red mud region in the first place? Lol.

The fact is your women are almajiri over here and that's why we have some of them clinging unto us. We don't go to the red-mud to pick village igbotic girl. In fact, these Ibo girls are those ones who have mastered Yoruba language so well to ensure their assimilation into Yoruba family. I repeat there's no way we would go to your redmud to pick igbotic accented village girl for a wife! Tell me which Yoruba demon has ever done that among us?

On the other hand, there's no way our women would go live in your redmud nor are desperate enough to learn Ibo language just to get an Ibo man! For what? When there are virile Yoruba demon in their midst! Lol.

And which neatness are you talking about? Is it the same women with hairy bodies always covered with sweats? Don't you know such hairy sweaty bodies stink? And what cooking? The poo looking Nsala soup? Lol. I doubt Ibo girls married to Yoruba men even cook those your poo looking soup for their husbands! If they don't learn how to cook sound "efo riro", "soft Iyan", Egusi, Amala etc.. OYO is their own..

And which divorce rate? That your sisy men often take matters to shameless elders who take money, palm wine and Kola to solve family/marital issue doesn't make our court redundant. Our Ibo tenant for example, always beat her wife everyday until we found out from his children that the wife slept with his brother but he told us nothing yet would always beat the wife. I'm sure there's no love in that family again yet he will never divorce her, and the cycle would continue with the children who are already showing trait of these wickedness because I saw one of them who's only 6yrs old almost strangling a neighbour's chicken the other day.

Abegi.. There's no way Ibo women who are mostly know for being a prostitute can change their way after marriage. Their men are just to ashamed to let them go after paying a hefty bride price for them.[/s]

Trash!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
In Lagos there are more yoruba women than igbo if not equal in number.

We are not even talking Lagos here.

We are talking far away USA.

The yoruba man went to far away USA for Igbo girl born in USA.

u see them in UK, upon all the fine girls there, it is Igbo.

The Gov of Ondo state, went to Enugu for NYSC but ended up marrying an Igbo girl born and raised in the SE.

Ur Obsession is very serious. Then again, u need Igbo woman to progress.

Marry an Igbo woman to be successful - Daddy Freeze Read more: https://gossip.naija.ng/1055887-igbo-women-cleaner-yorubas-popular-oap.html#1055887

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

Trash!

What's thrash in it? In fact, from the display from our Ibo tenant so far, I've understood what a typical Ibo family is.

A cave man with an adulterous wife while the children suffer psychological trauma from such dysfunctional home. No wonder Ibo children are always bitter!
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
If you study these yorubas their lifestyle na to pity dem I don't take dem too serious I know where their problem dey come from
nwanne dia way no be hia chacha
funny lot d afonjas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Oblang(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
nnokwa042:
very soon afonja ladies will be crying like African American ladies that all their well to do men are dating white or marrying them,the question afonja ladies need to ask them selves number 1 are we dirty like 90% of Nigerians think? Can dirty in our pant kill fish if we wash it in lagoon? Then do we stain our cloths and teeth with amala mixed with ewedu and gbegiri?do we marry up to 10 husband's in our life time? This words can help u people work on it and win ur men back from Igbo babes ,in 10 years to come many well to do families in afonja land will be half Igbo half afonja,ondo governor wife Igbo former deputy governor of Lagos femi Pedro sons wife Igbo one of obasanjos son wife igbo now wole soyinkas son wife Igbo funsho Williams sons wife Igbo so who remains?

Chai...why are u guys so tribalistic...smh
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
[s]
diadem10:

What's thrash in it? In fact, from the display from our Ibo tenant so far, I've understood what a typical Ibo family is.

A cave man with an adulterous wife while the children suffer psychological trauma from such dysfunctional home. No wonder Ibo children are so bitter!
[/s]

Stop displaying ur psychopathic mental state.

I have already diagnose ur case, so am no longer surprised.

Just try to tell urself the truth and quit lieing to urself all the time.

Maybe u might recover from psychosis.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naive ( Novel) / Baggage Claim / Deadly Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.