Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,905 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (99308 Views)

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke / Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by markode777: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nigerian singer, Wizkid, surely has fans everywhere, most especially, female fans going crazy for him.

Here is another Ugandan lady, sweet bèbé�
@ainebintu, who told Wizkid to remember when they met at a club in Uganda some time ago and said she is waiting for him to come and pregnant her, saying that her "womb is ready".

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
we hear u so dat 2moro u go come say Nigerian men are dis Nigerian men are dat, keep ur womb 4 ur country men tongue

457 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by donstan18: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jesse01:
we hear u so dat 2moro u go come say Nigerian men are dis Nigerian men are dat, keep ur womb 4 ur country men undecided

My Gee!

Your type of Nigerian man and Wizkid type of Nigerian man is different!

No hard feelings!

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
donstan18:

My Gee!

Your type of Nigerian man and Wizkid type of Nigerian man is different!

No hard feelings!
I don hear u undecided but which country Wizkid come's frm again?

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
shocked

Some women are actually stupid. A hardworking woman cannot be this stupid.

Whorish woman!!

If I talk wetin dey my mind now they will say that I'm misogynistic ∆

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by Threebear(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
You'll get your wish soon.
Wizzy's dick is like magnet to Pusey ,it never resists any sexual overtures .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by stillondmatter: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
See pendulum bobs obeying the law of gravity cheesy

How are we even sure the very womb is not dysfunctional due to multiple dilatation and curettage undecided

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by itspzpics(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
lol.... oniranu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by Ahmed0336(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Modernized olosho errwhere in d name of musicians. Her target na child support angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by PenlsCaP: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
undecided both u and wizkid are mad

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by donstan18: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
stillondmatter:
See pendulum bobs obeying the law of gravity cheesy

How are we even sure the very womb is not dysfunctional due to multiple dilatation and curettage undecided

Savage you are!
Chill you got not!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
But where is Obinoscopy sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by darfay: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
But your ugly face is not
Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by smithoo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Burnt offering desiring Wizkid. Laughing is Swahili

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by Northernonyenku(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is like I will add singing to my list of new year resolutions..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by ipobarecriminals: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
sad
Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
On behalf of starboy Wizkid I declare his koboko is ready so submit your nyash

6 Likes

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by mickeymimi: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
abeg get a job..
Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by drasob: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
See as you black and wohwoh like sh*t

Bia be careful

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by seunmohmoh(f): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
this one weak me o
Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
if i doggy dat ass ehn , na 30 sec akamu go land

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by 9japrof(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
How did we get here? Oloshoism is now a career.

Don't blame these artistes, but sometimes I wonder if there is any juju wey dey pre-inform these guys wey dey chook chook anyhow.

Cos I doubt these niggas fear the dreaded HIV...

Ordinary one chook chook wey ordinary Basel go chook without condom with one innocent looking Angela from across the street, HIV go show once while Davido and Wizkid would just be impregnating girls up and down and still be going Scot free grin

10 Likes

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by SNIPER123: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin
Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by kay29000(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Money... Fame...Power... These three things will get you more women than you can handle in this world.

6 Likes

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by Ladycloud(f): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is it this her almost fallen breast she will use to feed her child?? angry

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by Gboyeboy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Another OLOSHO spotted.

14 Likes

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by felnino(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
I think her yansh is big because that's where her brain is. Useless girl.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by enshi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Still people don't want to think that the end is here.....

Is this not a further fulfilment to what is written about the end?? ...... Seven women clinging onto a man and saying marry us

5 Likes

Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by Narldon: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" by free2ryhme: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Angel Michael sound this trumpet

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.