Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother (53529 Views)

Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja, how is this your bbusiness? Upon all the problem in afonjaland? Wicked things

Tribalism has blinded you that you cant recognize Nnamdi Obi as not an Afonja.

Shiorrrrr!

13 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by danvon(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Not surprised at all, Jews hate Jesus they'll kill him a second time if they could. (Watch sooner they'll say it's not them its politicians trying to destroy ipob)

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Michael004: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yyeske:
I guess the OP is new here, where was he when Nnamdi Kanu himself called the Catholic church and Anglican church all sorts of names live and direct on radio Biafra and so many of us came to nairaland shouting desecration and humiliation but his brainwashed miscreants hailed him on.
Some even pray in his name.
He called for the killing of Yoruba pastors in Igboland and his miscreants almost attacked pastor Kumuyi in Aba when he came for a crusade.
OP you are a learner when it comes to anything IPOB, leave them to us because we know how to reset their brains.
See them above wailing and calling afonja. Nnamdi obi is an afonja. These people are truly pigs. Dirty irritating ragtags.

11 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by bennybaba(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Oh my God what did I just read.... A full epistle of arrant nonsense undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Michael004: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Tribalism has blinded you that you cant recognize Nnamdi Obi as not an Afonja.

Shiorrrrr!
Leave that one, that is how he has been programmed. Not surprised.

9 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by TheAngry1: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
See the people Nnamdi Kanu was training...una see them ba? I wish say Biafra was achieved, that country for funny die...orishirishi iranu lati owo awon okponu!

10 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Yyeske(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
gidgiddy:

They just cant sleep because of IPOB. Something that has nothing to do with their region keeps giving them nightmare

Nnamdi Kanu this, Nnamdi Kanu that. What Kanu or IPOB has to do with Yoruba land, I will never know.

But everyday, a Yoruba man will open 20 threads about Nnamdi Kanu
Face topic and stop saving face, did the idiot who wrote about Mary, mother of Jesus in such manner OK?
This was all you guys IPOB miscreants did and alienated so many people from your terrorist group because you hate everybody and everything even God himself.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by olowobaba10: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
Condom mistake
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
I urge everyone on this forum to ignore both the OP and the controversial faceless facebook account in their propaganda to rubbish the most envied name of IPOB. I'm a hardcore member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) there is no genuine member of IPOB that will make such statements, I mean there's no sense or meaning what so ever in the propagandry junks. That is part of the unrelenting efforts by the inimical propagandry mercenaries to undertone the good image and records of IPOB, but they're bound to fail.
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Michael004: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
donstan18:

IssaSKULLtruth
Get off me. I am bitter, you can't eat my flesh.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Yyeske(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Michael004:
See them above wailing and calling afonja. Nnamdi obi is an afonja. These people are truly pigs. Dirty irritating ragtags.
IPOB miscreants are beyond pigs and idiots, they are the devil incarnate himself, worse than Hitler and other oppressors combined known to mankind

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Sunshine1969: 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Illiteracy is worse than HIV Aids!

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Duru1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
I'm not surprised. That's how they all rant on social media. But when its time for action they start crying

Have your ethnicity ever thought of seceding from Nigeria talk less fight a war of secession?
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by enemyofprogress: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wetin dey do dis ibo man?

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by CrtlAltDel: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Why are Ipigs shouting Afonja up and down grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by enemyofprogress: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Duru1:

Have your ethnicity ever thought of seceding from Nigeria talk less fight a war of secession?
as if that's an achievement. What happened at the end of your so called secession and war?no be run your leaders run. Ode!

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Yyeske(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Tomorrow they'd come out shouting how Buhari killed "armless" unarmed people but can any human in his right senses postthat crap? Funny enough some pigs and idiots are here supporting this and calling themselves afonja.
Losers.

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Duru1:

Have your ethnicity ever thought of secedi................

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
I fully agree with his point that Mary was not impregnated by a spirit, rather a man with Blokus.
As for the other rants, I pass.
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Duru1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
as if that's an achievement

It is called bravery!! Yet Ndigbo are not done.
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by enemyofprogress: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Why are Ipigs shouting Afonja up and down grin grin grin
it's giving them erec-tion

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by enemyofprogress: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Duru1:

It is called bravery!! Yet Ndigbo are not done.
go and google the true meaning of bravery and stop deceiving yourself else you will be killed like a fowl like other others before you

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Duru1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=VIPERVENOM post=63064876][/quote]

Coward dies many times before his/her dead!!!
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by enemyofprogress: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Sunshine1969:
Illiteracy is worse than HIV Aids!
I tell you

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yyeske:
Face topic and stop saving face, did the idiot who wrote about Mary, mother of Jesus in such manner OK?
This was all you guys IPOB miscreants did and alienated so many people from your terrorist group because you hate everybody and everything even God himself.
they are just full of hatred for everyone and everything in the world except crimes

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Duru1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
go and google the true meaning of bravery and stop deceiving yourself else you will be killed like a fowl like other others before you

I had rather fight and defeated than cowering in ignominy. I guess the google is written by a pigheaded loudmouth such as you.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Oju4190: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
gidgiddy:

They just cant sleep because of IPOB. Something that has nothing to do with their region keeps giving them nightmare

Nnamdi Kanu this, Nnamdi Kanu that. What Kanu or IPOB has to do with Yoruba land, I will never know.

But everyday, a Yoruba man will open 20 threads about Nnamdi Kanu
Why is it dat an Hausa man will slap an Igbo man and the Igbo man will b blaming the Yoruba man for the slap. is it dat u guys are scare of the Hausa man?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by enemyofprogress: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Duru1:

I had rather fight and defeated than cowering in ignominy. I guess the google is written by a pigheaded loudmouth such as you.
sharaaaaap. You can only bark you can't bite

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) / Akpabio Wins Senate President Election / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.