Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237236 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2018
seuncyber:
Morning Efe Nice Job From U

Go Meet Mama Sandra Make U Collect 2 Bottles Of Guinness And Suya And Call Amaka Too,she Need Am

Abeg Update Many Too
Morning, Seun( na you get Nairaland?).
I dey like take Guiness anytime i wan detty myself or balance my sugar level.
Heineken n Guiness, my brands! Lol
Wetin i wan do with Sandra? You want to corrupt me abi. Lol
-
As for update, e stil dey air, e go land anytime.
*thumbs up
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by buskie13(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
happy new year bro,ukpe okpopkor
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

Wizkid i know, wizzy i know, who is whizzy again?
-
Hope i'm not the one you are referring to o, cos i wee just seize your phone.
-
Don't mistake my Whizkid(Efe) for Wizkid(Star boy), just spy your dictionary or google Whizkid to know what it means. *winks
-
Just so you know, Efe means Wealth. ( don't look at me like that) lol
-
Happy landing o, i just hope miss climber ( you) don't fall one day.

Hehehe, l hafff hear you
But don't use style to avoid giving me my new year tinz
I know those tricks lol
Since Efe means wealth, i think I would just kidnap u
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
buskie13:
happy new year bro,ukpe okpopkor
I wish you same, bros.
-
wor'to bor nio bo'rata dede (you don't even know how to say it).. Ukpe'kpo-kpor (New Year).
-
You guys will pay me for teaching you my language o. Lol
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by buskie13(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

I wish you same, bros.
-
wor'to bor nio bo'rata dede (you don't even know how to say it).. Ukpe'kpo-kpor (New Year).
-
You guys will pay me for teaching you my language o. Lol
lol,no mind me,sha you understand wetin I talk grin
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Cyberdroid: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nice story.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
favch:

Hehehe, l hafff hear you
But don't use style to avoid giving me my new year tinz
I know those tricks lol
Since Efe means wealth, i think I would just kidnap u
Jesu!
Kidnap? I guess you don't know i have SARS' contact, i wee just send them your address and if they catch you, your life will nevar remain the same! Lol
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
buskie13:
lol,no mind me,sha you understand wetin I talk grin
I understand you wella! Lol

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
"The kine tea i dey drink, nor be poverty.
I get am before my brother, na property?" - Erigga
-
Someone said,
"Morata can be on a plane and still miss his flight."
-
is that one not wickedness? Lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Continuation.
I'm not a prophet but, i know some of you have asked yourselves this question in your mind, who is Rose?
Cyber5, i hail o!
-
I'm not a Lannistar but, i always fulfil my promise(s) (see wetin Game Of Thrones don do me, chai!).
-
Let me answer your question,
-
When i resumed school, anytime i got to my department, there is a particular spot that sit anytime i got to class.
-
We have 7 rows of seats n desks, and 3 steps in ascending order.
Now, my favorite spot is the fourth row in the 2nd step, that is because it makes me to be in the middle, both in row and step.
-
I always get to class early and sit in my favorite spot even when the seats in the 1st rows aren't filled up.
I liked sitting on my own then because:
1. i just resumed and i don't know anybody yet.
-
2. I don't know who my fellow coursemates were, how they bahaves.
-
3. I was observing to know the following categories of people in my department:
the noisemakers, the childish ones, the calm ones, the slay queens, the matured ones, the over-sabi and co coursemates of mine, before i will decide on the people i will associate with because, i'm a very choosy by nature.
-
4. I don't like attracting attention to myself, most times i prefer being on a lowkey.
-
I like rolling with people that have my kind of vibes, like minds etc (shey you understand?)
-
When i'm in class, i don't talk to anyone, i just get to class, do my thing and go back home ( no time to check time!).
Most times i'm the 1st person to leave the hall at the end of lecture for the day because i don't want to be noticed.
-
Let me tell you something about me,
i am a very cool n cute guy (no be wash), who is very optimistic, a lover of fun n adventures plus
i'm an Ambivert (check your dictionary).
*smiles
-
If you check the definition of love, care and smile in your dictionary, its my picture you'll see there cos,
I can love, care and smile for Africa!
(don't look at me like dat) lol
-
i love singing, reading, writing, listening to musics and making new friends, Plus i can be many things in different situations cos talent full the body, nor be say dem say! (na to blow remain, based on logistics) lol
-
na Oluwa dey do am for me! Nor be say i dey rake (brag).
-
I'm not lucky, i'm Blessed! (ask Brymo),
even Adekunle Gold know say,
Na Baba God dey bless me,
so,make you no dey hate me, cos
i no get your time! Lol
-
If you are living a fake life lifestyle, we can't be friends, bounce!
So, if you nor fit be yourself,
hide your face or Gerrarahere, for real!
-
I'm an easy going fellow but, if i notice that you are taking my Simplicity for Stupidity or trying to take advantage of me, sorry! you might not like the other side of me because, i go change am for you!
-
Let me stop here for now.
Who even ask me question sef? Lol
Oya back to the matter,
On a very good morning, i was sitting on my favorite spot, when a girl approached me, we exchanged greetings before the following conversation ensued.
-
girl: do you have a copy of our timetable for this semester?
-
me: nope
-
girl: why
-
me: cos i just resumed
-
girl: why are just resuming?
-
me: its none of your business besides, i don't even know you.
-
girl: i have noticed that you always like sitting here, why don't you mingle with people?
-
me: do you really wanna know?
-
girl: yes, tell me
-
me: nothing!
-
girl: ok o, if you say so.
Anyways, My name is Rose, since you just resumed, i can help you with a copy of the time-table and my notes so that you can update yours.
-
me: ok, i'll tell you my name tomorrow.
Anyways, nice meeting you, thanks.
-
Rose: anytime dear!
The next day, i got to class and i met Rose sitting on my spot,
To be continued

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by RomeoMarvis(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2018
shey na only Rose wan waka come? we dey wait sha cos na where man hand reach, he dey hang im clothes.
nice update, though e short like callertune

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by AugustineSilva(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE ehn am just speechlex men! numb1 nice u gat going on here! 2ndly i can relate to everitin u are sayin, am from benue ehn buh ayaff stayed in ughelli, that otovwodo side! bro drop ur fb name or smtin make we chat beta buh wetin i know be say delta bwoys una no d karry last at all at all na draw joor!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Jiikye1: 2:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Wehdon sir!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2018
AugustineSilva:
WHIZKIDEFE ehn am just speechlex men! numb1 nice u gat going on here! 2ndly i can relate to everitin u are sayin, am from benue ehn buh ayaff stayed in ughelli, that otovwodo side! bro drop ur fb name or smtin make we chat beta buh wetin i know be say delta bwoys una no d karry last at all at all na draw joor!
Thanks, bros.
We cannor com and carry last na, kpata-kpata, na bracket 1st go end am, if at all. Lol
-
Check your mail, i don pm you.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2018
RomeoMarvis:
shey na only Rose wan waka come? we dey wait sha cos na where man hand reach, he dey hang im clothes.
nice update, though e short like callertune
Child of the World, you haff joined bad gang abi? Lol
-
I hail o
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2018
Jiikye1:
Wehdon sir!
Thank you, sir!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Jesu!
Kidnap? I guess you don't know i have SARS' contact, i wee just send them your address and if they catch you, your life will nevar remain the same! Lol

Lol, that's if u can catch me
SARS no d fear fear
Expect me sha
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by RomeoMarvis(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Child of the World, you haff joined bad gang abi? Lol
-
I hail o
*lol* you dey forget say all the good boys have join gang...
l hail you too..
shey update dey today?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
RomeoMarvis:
*lol* you dey forget say all the good boys have join gang... l hail you too.. shey update dey today?
Maybe
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by RomeoMarvis(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Maybe
maybe? no start wetin you no fit end o!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
RomeoMarvis:

maybe? no start wetin you no fit end o!
I'm in army barrack, comman beat me!
Lol
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
I'm in army barrack, comman beat me!
Lol
Common army barrack? Me, 'm just coming from Ninja Assasin Clan in Russia where l went to do my IT. so dat army barrack won't save you.
Time To Act *puts on sneakers*
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
RomeoMarvis:

Common army barrack? Me, 'm just coming from Ninja Assasin Clan in Russia where l went to do my IT. so dat army barrack won't save you.
Time To Act *puts on sneakers*
Who wan die, no dey get sense.
-
Brotherly advice,
Just go and meet your lawyer and document your Will before you coming.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cyber5(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE
I'm not a prophet but, i know some of you have asked yourselves this question in your mind, who is Rose?
cyber5 , i hail o

I don get. Rose na secret admirer. The girl is crushing on you

She fine?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by itsandi(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Interesting story... Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

Happy New Year cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
cyber5:

I don get. Rose na secret admirer. The girl is crushing on you

She fine?
Crush ko, rush ni. Lol . She fine sha
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by RomeoMarvis(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Who wan die, no dey get sense. - Brotherly advice, Just go and meet your lawyer and document your Will before you coming.
advice not needed. what an irony! you're the one that needs the advice, bro.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2018
Continuation.
We exchanged greetings while she was all smiles like someone that won a Visa lottery.
She asked about my night, 'fine' i replied her, and as she was about to say something when a lecturer stepped into the class. (end of discussion!)
-
When the lecturer came in, he was like, 'i ain't gat no time (IGNT is d hashtag!) have you heard that Pepenazzi ft Falz n Reminisce track?
-
He introduced himself as Mr Ben and his course Statistics course code: EED 111.
His course was a borrowed course in my department.
He said the reason he hasn't been coming to lecture us is because there had been an issue in the department that had just been resolved that morning before he came.
" As you can see, we are lagging behind scheme of work, and it is not suppose to be so, therefore you guys should be ready for a series of marathon copying of notes," he said, and with that he introduced the first topic on the course outline, gave a brief explanation before he bagan dictating for us to copy.
-
I brought out my note, and started writing with short-hand and all manners of abbrevations that will confuse the devil himself, i was writing with abbrevations so i that i can catch-up with Mr Ben who was dictating with the speed of a moving train.
-
At a point Mr Ben stopped to give an explanation and i took a side glance at Rose, omo the babe fine sha but, what really got my attention was her fine hand-writing (caligraphy), when i saw her note, i fell in like with her that instant cos i'm a big fan of a fine hand-writing.
-
Let me tell you something,
for my mum so love fine handwriting that she made me repeat Primary 1 just because my writing was poor.
-
It pained me but i took it as a challenge and worked on my hand-writing, 2A excercise book hear am from me.
And when my hand-writing improved, love-letters suffer for my hand o.
At a point i started reaping the fruit of my labour(fine writing) by collecting #5 and #10 from my classmates back then to write a love letter for them with my fancy hand-writing. (lol)
-
As for me, my business grew and i was popular in my circle back then in Primary school till it landed me in trouble in Primary 6 when a friend of mine snitched on me, and a copy of my well crafted love letter i sent a girl, got to my dad.
(story for another day)
-
Guys, a good hand-writing will get some babes attracted to you by default, no need to gist(woo) them and thats a Bonus.
I'm a living withness, they will come to you like, " please lend me your note home so that i can update mine, i'll return it back to you tomorrow,"
I stil got some admirers cos of my hand-writing.
Oh ye doubting thomases, i would have snapped a note i copied and upload it here o but, i don't want some babes to go and break-up with their guys cos me because, its against the Bro's Code. Lol
-
back to the matter jare,
After the brief explanation, Mr Ben continued to dictate for us till we heard,
" excuse sir, please come again," a girl in the 1st row shouted.
And that was how trouble for the day started.
-
"come again to where?," Mr Ben asked
-
"please come again to the last part of this paragraph," the girl replied and Mr Ben asked her to stand up and the following conversation ensued.
-
Mr Ben: you said i should come again, have i met before?
-
Girl: no sir, i mean you should repeat the last paragraph.
-
Mr Ben: ok, is English Language among the subjects you enrolled in your WAEC?
-
Girl: Yes, sir.
-
Mr Ben: what did you score in English?
-
Girl: A
-
Mr Ben: How can someone who have an A in English be asking me to 'Come again?
Your 0'level result must be a product of one of those Miracle Centers around.
You see, this is the problem i'm having with you children of nowadays, you don't read and you don't want to read, i pity this generation, it is because of the people like you that made the White man said, "if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in the middle of a book", you see, you youths are too lazy when it comes to education.
-
" in those days, in our time when education stil had value, all we did back then was to read, read and read.
-
We struggled to make the best for ourselves, we studied under harsh conditions, not now that you are sitting and learning comfortable, we went to class as early as 1am to secure a seat because the population was much and the day we couldn't go to class early enough, we would stand to receive lectures from 7am- 3pm, sometimes we could even stand till 5pm, we stood without complaining because we knew our goal, we knew our target, and we endured the pain because nothing good comes easy!
-
"The road to Success is full of Stress!
Many people get discouraged on the way and they give up, they dropped out because they couldn't cope with the stress in school.
Know this, life is not a bed of roses,"
-
"In life, it is survival of the fittest. Only the ones who are adaptive to change, survives.
To be continued

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2018
Continuation.
-
" most of my coursemates then, that used to form big boys with their parent's money and others who were living fake lifestyles to impress people who couldn't continue with their lavish and fake lifestyles, dropped out of school cos they couldn't keep up with the expectations of those they were impressing,"
-
"That was how one of such fake big-boy coursemate of mine then saw me the other day while i was driving by and hid his face.
May you not see your coursemate and hide your face in the future!" Mr Ben added and the whole class vibrated with shouts of Amen!!
-
Mr Ben coninued,
"as for those of us who knew our goal, who knew where we came from and where are going, who endured the hard learning conditions and stayed focused,
we are smiling now, we are now enjoying the fruit of our labour"
-
" some of us are now bigshots in the society holding key positions that matters in the country, some are working in Chevron, Shell,Desopadec, while others are Professors, Medical Doctors, Barristers, Engineers, Broadcasters, Bankers and other Fields you can think of,"
-
"We are enjoying life now because we have suffered and made sacrifices back then while we were in school,"
-
" i'm not against being social or participating in social activities, infact let me tell you something,
i was a leader of a social club back then in school, but when everyone had gone to their various hostels after partying, i'll carry my books and read, i burn the midnight candle to study and balance the equation, after all there is a saying that, ' all work without play, makes jack a dull boy'," Mr Ben added and we all ,cheered and clapped and hailed him for his words of Wisdom and admonitions.
-
" Yea, yea, calm down! calm down!! It is not magic, you can do better that me, yes you heard me right, infact, i want you to be better than me in the future, but hard work and commitment is the price you must pay if you want to be successful in life,"
-
" in every society, in every school, there must be the unserious ones, there must be the ones who will drop out.
Everyone cannot be successful, if everyone is successful, there won't be a market woman, conductor, mama, carpenter, touts, cleaners and the rest,"
-
" let me tell you something, it is not like i'm looking down on them, i know all fingers are not equal but, must you be the short finger?" (question!)
-
" don't let your background take your back to the ground',
i know some of you came from an average family, others from a wealthy family, some of your parents are rich while some of your parents are struggling to make ends meet, i know,"
-
"infact, i didn't come from a rich family, my family was even below average but, we lived happily managed the little we had then with joy cos we knew even at that state, we were stil better than some people, we were contended with what we had while we hoped for the best,"
" my dad sold his piece of land to pay for my school fees while my mum sold her expensive clothes so she could send me money to feed,"
" i didn't all my background to bring me down instead, i took it as a motivation to make it in life, i took it as a pain cos i saw the need to make my family better,"
-
" and now i can proudly say, i have built a standard house for my parents, and i also bought them a car each, you can see that they are now enjoying the fruits of their labour."
-
' Always be contented with what you have cos, someone is somewhere wishing to have it, plus
' you may not know the value of what you have till you lose it', guard it!' ( you hear me, abi)
-
"Some of you will see your fellow students doing well academically and instead of you to take challenge and take your studies serious, you will be consoling your lazyness with the line 'all fingers are not equal', i pity such students who have that loser's mentality,
'a bad workman will always blame his tools',"
-
'Your mind is everything, what you think, you'll become, so, always think positive, have a positive mindset and you shall begin to experience positive things!,' i added, in my mind *smiles
-
Mr Ben continued,
" i know all fingers are not equal but, you must strive to be among the best people in life, try to make your parents and the nation to be proud of you, don't be a nuisance to the society,"
-
" know that, you are the author of your destiny, the choice to be successful or become a failure depends on you, so, choose wisely!"
-
" You can avoid your responsibilty, but you can never avoid the consequencies of your irresponsibities"(Word!)
-
At this point, the whole class was silent like a grave yard cos the words of Mr Ben that morning was like ice, na so the whole class cold.
-
All those while Mr Ben was talking, the girl that asked Mr Ben to 'come again' was till standing.
-
Mr Ben was about rounding up with his sermon/lecture when he sighted the girl immediately she sat down.
-
"hey you, miss 'come again', who asked to sit down?
To be continued

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Continuation.
Mr Ben asked the girl to step out, and she did, he asked her to face the class before he continued.
-
" it was because of what you did, that made me ended my lecture for the day because i don't entertain any form of noise or distraction while i am lecturing,"
-
" i'll pardon you because this is my first time here but, let this be the first and last time such occurrance will repeat itself, i'm using this medium to warn you all, i don't entertain noise in my class,"
-
" if you want to make noise, please remain at home, you can't come to my class and disrupt me, are you guys baby?,"
-
"i believe none of you here is below 18, if you are not ready to learn, don't come into my class because you won't like what i would do to you if i catch you,"
-
" listen, and listen good, i am a very jovial man and i can be very mean too, so, if you think you want to take advantage of me, i'll show you the other side of me!"
-
" you may go back to your seat but, be very careful, i have my eyes on all of you, see you in my next class, bye!," Mr Ben said as he went out of the class.
After Mr Ben left, i collected Rose's note and i complimented her nice writing and she smiled her thanks before the following conversation ensued between us.
-
(disscussion continues!)
Rose: so tell me, why do you like sitting here always, are you shy?
-
Me: smiles, if that is what you think, then so be it
-
Rose: Its not what i think, i'm talking from my observation.
-
Me: Minister of Observation, wehdone ma!
-
Rose: *lol, you are not serious, you strike me as a cool and gentle guy, hope i'm not wrong
-
Me: You are partially right though cos i'm a hot guy plus i can be ungentlemanly too *wink
-
Rose: hmmm, what do you mean?
-
Me: You strike me as an intelligent babe, hope i'm not wrong about that?
-
Rose: *smiles, answer my question joor
-
Me: you dey fall my hand o, i thought you would have figured it out already
-
Rose: i haven't, please tell me
-
Me: ok, i promise to tell you the day you see an apple tree bears a mango fruit
-
Rose: you are not serious, lol
After our chit-chat, she excused herself and went outside while i brought out my phone from my pocket, plugged my earpist and was listening to a song by J.cole, when she came back to the seat.
-
When she sat, she handed me transparent pack containing a chilled Can Coke and a saviet paper- wrapped meat-pie,
' i don't need it, thank you,' i said humbly with a smile on my face while i rejected the pack, politely.
-
" don't even start, please, it is not good to reject a gift someone gave from the bottom of the heart, please accept it," she said while staring into my eyes.
-
I didn't say anything, was staring back into her eyes with no emotions attached, i saw sincerity in her eyes and i smiled.
-
Me: give it to someone else, thank you, i appreciate.
-
Rose: please, you are hurting me already, just take it,
she said with her countenance changing
-
Me: Ok, i collected the pack from her, thanked her once again before i said, who will i suprise with this pack for breakfast?
-
Rose: If you want to give what i bought for you to someone, just give it to me back.
She said with a sad countenance
-
Me: i smiled and said, i was only joking you know, is that why your face is like that?
-
Rose: Please, that joke is too expensive, don't play with my emotions next time, she said while she sime
'Which kine babe dis one na? Wetin com carry emotion com wetin we dey talk now, if na play, she beta stop am o, cos i nor like all dis kine play o,' i said in my mind.
-
I opened the Coke, and i was sipping while i watched her eat, she was ate as if she had all the time in the world, she ate slowly and gracefully.
"Incase you are eating dat way to impress me, you are doing a very bad job," i said while she laughed out and hitted me playfully while she almost choked cos was eating. "bad habit, you don't talk while eating, it could choke and get you killed," i cautioned her with a smile on my face.
-
After the last period for the day we strolled to school gate before we took bike to our various destinations.
-
The next day, i got to class, Rose came around after 1st period, she told me she is heading for the bank to pay her for matric gown, i gave money and my details to her so she could pay for me, to save me the stress.
-
She paid the money, came back and went to bursary that is always filled with people to change the bank teller to the school receipt before it can used to collect the Matric gown.
-
That act of hers increased my likeness for her, cos to change the teller to the school's receipt was very stressful and time consuming.
The queue is very long plus they might not attend to you after you must have waited for hours, she took the stress for me and i appreciated and we got closer.
-
My people na so o, that was how Rose became my 1st female friend in school just like ikdbabie became my 1st lady here. Lol
To be continued..

The nex

6 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Tobitrueman(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
You're doing a nice job man, three, in fact uncountable gbosa for you.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lolz WhizkidEfe will never siezed to amuse me. Always making one feels special. Thanks alot. Hw is u doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.