Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237106 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
meneski:
I don show now! Efe am back! Efe am back! Efe i don come back ohohohohoh. Abulor am free! Nice updates bro, you just dey muder the ink from back to back to hand to head and body and back to back again. Nothing do you.
Don meeeeennnneeeeessskkiiii! Welcome back, bros.
I dey feel ur voltage!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Don meeeeennnneeeeessskkiiii! Welcome back, bros.
I dey feel ur voltage!
How the streets na?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
meneski:
How the streets na?
The street don travel go city o. Lol
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Efe Darling! Goodevening & hw ws ur day? No show tonight?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Continuation.
After the military men left, i just stood transfixed on that spot like i was glued there.
The funniest part about the whole scenario was that, that day wasn't even my birthday, i don't even know where that lie came from, some kine situations go make you do some kine tins wey you no expect.
I just smiled at the of how things played out.
-
If those military men had carried me to the barrack like they said earlier, i knew nothing would v stopped me from getting admitted in Delta State Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH) cos, they would v been 'through with me', properly.
-
I imagined i was admitted, with one of my leg suspended with a rope tied to the ceiling, my face bandaged, my hands wrapped with iced block to revive the dislocated bones.
I just imagined the drilling added weight to my eyes, lips and head, that kind of scary face that a baby sees and starts crying.
I just smiled at the wild thoughts that ran through my mind before i went back inside the class.
-
When i entered, the whole class first went silent like they'v seen a ghost before they they burst out laughing.
I didn't mind them o, i just walked back to my seat jejely and when i sat down, a boy came to me with a smile on his, i guess he was holding himself from laughing and that got me annoyed.
Why somebody go just com dey laugh me for my own sit, nor be temptation be dat?
-
"Birthday boy, wetin dem those soldier tell you for outside?" he asked me while he sat close to me.
'who be dis fool na, man stil dey do aproko?' i replied him in my mind.
-
I acted like i didn't see or hear him and brought my phone out from my pocket, i plugged my ear piece on my phone and placed inserted it on my ears while nodding my head like i was enjoying a jam.
-
" this boy no well o" the boy said and laughed.
I heard what he said cos i just placed the ear piece on my ears without playing any music, i did that to pass him the message that i wasn't ready to answer his Jamb question, but he thought i was listening to music cos i was nodding my head before he made that statement.
-
Mind you, Rose was the only one i was talking to in my department then, and remember that Rose and i had a little misunderstanding on our way to class that morning, though it was my fault and i tried to pacify her but, she asked me to leave her alone and i left.
-
I continued nodding my head and pretending not to hear him but, the boy didn't get the busy signal i sent till he made the next comment, " see as the mumu dey nod head like lizard" he said while he laughed.
-
The way the questionnaire boy laughed attracted some attention to my seat. I caught Rose staring at me and she looked away immediately our eyes met.
-
The boy's behaviour really provoked me and i was boiling inside of me, my felt my hands vibrating, if i dey vex my body go dey shake o. Lol
-
If i dey vex, i dey know.
First of all cos i don't trust myself when i'm extremely angry, na so i put my hands inside my pocket o cos at that moment ehn, to tear the boy better slap just dey hungry me.
-
The more the boy laughed, the hotter my temper got, was contemplating what to do when i heard the voices of my minds,
-
1st Mind: guy nor reason the boy, na mumu dey worry am
-
2nd Mind: guy woze the stupid boy dirty slap, im dey mad?
-
1st mind: just lock-up, wen he don laugh tire, he go leave you alone
-
2nd mind: i say make you give the boy fly nodding, head dat him big lips tear, iiddoottt boy!
-
1st mind: remember say you nor dey like unneccesary attention o, na devil dey tempt you so o
-
2nd mind: ogbeni, i say make you beat the devil or demon comot from the mumu body, use am as your scapegoat and others go learn their lesson.
-
1st mind: if you fight for the class, you don fall your hand be dat o, ona HOD fit even expel you sef.
-
2nd mind: na madness? Why dem go expel am, wen dis fool dey run him mouth like tap head wey spoil so, people no dey see am.
Guy abeg close the boy ear with slap jare, make he get sense
-
1st mind: abeg, no show yourself for here o, just maintain your lowkey, talk nor dey kill person.
-
2nd mind: i say make you run enter the foolish boy like person wey thief army man money
-
1st mind: remember say you just dey comot from army wahala o, relax na
I took the advice of my 1st mind this time, to avoid stories that touch cos i didn't want to create a scene in the class.
I removed the ear piece from my ears, stared at the boy while he was stil laughing, carried my back and stood up to leave the class, while i was walking out,i stopped midway and took a look at him with a smile on my face before i bounced out.
That smile meant many things.
When i got outside, i decided to go and check meekest in his department, remember i left him at home cos he was sleeping and a bit high cos of the drinks we drank after we settled lover-boy's case.
When i got to his department, he was there with some people.
' his royal highness, igweee!', i hailed him while laughing.
To be continued

4 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ikdbabie:
Efe Darling! Goodevening & hw ws ur day? No show tonight?
Evening, baby.
My day was cool. Yes, thrs show,check. Sleep tight!

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
This ur subconscious is funny, imagine dat is how everyones subconscious advices, wahala go dey oo
Ride on,.gatch ur back
Following jejely like a lamb being led to d abbatoir
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
favch:
This ur subconscious is funny, imagine dat is how everyones subconscious advices, wahala go dey oo
Ride on,.gatch ur back
Following jejely like a lamb being led to d abbatoir

Thankz, *winks.
Good night.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
The street don travel go city o. Lol
That street don wise!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Tohscene: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Thanks bros, you too much! . Tohscene n yvonncute, i sight you!
lol...sowie 4 nt commentin all d way shez a newbie...love ur stuffs
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by pounds627: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
d story too real dats y i summon ur attention dat way wixkidefe bt wetin b d problem of hidhrhis fr dis matter, beta no allow me swear fr u...whizkidefe oya giv us xmtin na.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by hidhrhis(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
pounds627:
d story too real dats y i summon ur attention dat way wixkidefe bt wetin b d problem of hidhrhis fr dis matter, beta no allow me swear fr u...whizkidefe oya giv us xmtin na.
bro next time don't let ur phone keyboard control what u type try to control the keyboard by making ur brain send the right signal to ur fingers in which u use to type
I was damn angry with what u wrote
as it mean I sabi where u dey live DAT day ni ur body go don tell u
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pounds627, hwfa na, i don lock-up the mata sha, but nor do like dat next time cos, SARs fit com pick you if you try am again.

hidhrdris, i hail o, abeg forget d issue, e don pass. Make you and pounds627 shake eachother hands like the guymen wey ona be.
One love o!

Tohscene, its Tosin i guess.
You love my stuffs.. Hmm, Hope its not what i'm thinking o. Lol
-
Nice to have you around, hope you are cool.
-
Dear readers, please don't be offended o, i couldn't update today cos, i'm feeling stressed up now, i had a busy day.
I'll make it upto you tomorrow.
Thanks for your understanding.
Abeg make ona no vex o!

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Tohscene: 2:00am On Jan 16, 2018
-
-
yea tanks....nt wat u ar tinkin jurr lol...
Tohscene:

-
-
-
-
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Donpeteranking(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bros abeg Biko come update us now
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Donpeteranking:
Bros abeg Biko come update us now
Bros, i dey one kine seminar dey receive lectures now, i go drop 'something light' like that Falz n Ycee song, later.
Just chill until. *thumbs up

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by brandon180(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Who be this person, wey dey post story 4 anoda person thread na, iffa ah slap u ehn ur ancestors will feel dizzy. comon! go and open ur own thread and post ur "trash"
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
brandon180:
Who be this person, wey dey post story 4 anoda person thread na, iffa ah slap u ehn ur ancestors will feel dizzy. comon! go and open ur own thread and post ur "trash"
Jesu! Bros this your comment make me burst laugh for here now, na so everybody for here just turn look me like wetin dey worry dis one, i can't com and kee myself na, i just give dem dat 'ona nor go understand look back.
See finishing(mortal kombat).
I wan laugh my Liverpool(FC)
-
You are highly bad mouthed!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by brandon180(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Jesu! Bros this your comment make me burst laugh for here now, na so everybody for here just turn look me like wetin dey worry dis one, i can't com and kee myself na, i just give dem dat 'ona nor go understand look back.
See finishing(mortal kombat).
I wan laugh my Liverpool(FC)
-
You are highly bad mouthed!
Lol, oga efe no mind me ooo, na small tin dey make me vex. hw ur side na
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cyber5(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
its doing me like going inside army barracks and shout useless soldiers

His Royal Highness
Can't See Clearly
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
cyber5:
its doing me like going inside army barracks and shout useless soldiers

His Royal Highness

Can't See Clearly

Broda, don't try it o.
Talk to me, Is your brain paining you?
-
Why do you want to die young?
Life don tire you abi.
lol

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
wetin make me love this thread bsay, even is update no dey. Una dey make am hot. Jah blast you all into prosperity! Somebody say ameeeeeen. Any of una way wan tap from my anointing should transfer 10000NAIRA 2 my Nairaland account. God bless you as u buy ur blessing.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
meneski:
wetin make me love this thread bsay, even is update no dey. Una dey make am hot. Jah blast you all into prosperity! Somebody say ameeeeeen. Any of una way wan tap from my anointing should transfer 10000NAIRA 2 my Nairaland account. God bless you as u buy ur blessing.
I don already receive the prosperity o, collect money from those people wey wan tap.
As for me, i don big pass who dey buy blessing cos, Oluwa dey bless me on a daily basis.
-
Shout to all my paddies here o, ona too much.
Without ona, this thread for nor make sense. I hail o!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by collinometricx: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
If u are nt on this thread minus the story u are missing big time

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Continuation.
I hailed the guys that were with meekest while we shook our hands.
" na me you dey call His Royal Highness(HRH) abi, make i nor answer you for here, we go settles scores for house", meekest told me with a frown on his face
( the boy no get joy).
'bros, na my fault say you....', no make me talk o, wetin dey do you, na me you dey squeeze dat your black face dey wan like dat? If you make me vex now, i go just go upload your pics when i take for your facebook timeline o, or i go upload am, then tag you, dat time you go con get sense', i replied him.
" shuo, bros you and dis my guy get beef before? Wetin dey happen na?," one of the boys with meekest asked me.
' bros no worry, e no concern you, na family matter so, make you no put your mouth,' i replied the intruder.
-
" skilo, nor put your mouth for our mata o, we know as we take dey settle ourselves", meekest added and i smiled.
' my broda, my friend!' i hailed meekest after he said that cos, that was the fact.
-
Let me tell you something,
There was a day meekest and i had a misunderstanding that almost resulted to 3rd World War, we were exchanging words(yabbing), he was inside while i was outside when we activated our para mood.
' guy see, if you make me vex pass like dis ehn, i go burst your head and when i don see say you don lose enough blood and you don weak, before i go carry you go chemist make dem stitch your head,'
'Na me go pay for the stitching o cos, i know say you go don learn your lesson,'
' the worse part be say even if i burst your head or break your leg, e nor mean say we go quarrel o, infact, na their our friendship go take even strong pass,'
'by the time you born, you go dey use your condition take dey advice your children'
-
'if any of your pikin misbehave, you go call am sit down, use the mark for your big-for-nothing head tey advice am say, " my pikin, you dey see dis big mark wey dey my head so, na because of my misbehaviour wey i misbehave, na im make Efe give me dis mark o,'
'so, if you no behave yourself well, say na misbehave you wan misbehave, i go just carry you go Efe place for your holiday, by the time he done drill you once, you go swear for life say you no go misbehave again"
-
'by that time i go dey use you take dey show bad example give my children,'
' if any of dem wan try misbehave, i go just advice dem say, 'you better behave yourself or else, i'll make put a big scar on your head like i did to uncle meekest's head when he misbehaved,' i said stil in our War-of-Word mode and i was suprised when meekest started laughing.
'Nor be dis boy wan mad so?,' i asked myself cos were he didn't reply me instead he started laughing.
" which body you wan take burst my head so? See as him lean like tooth-pick, i go just break you," meekest finally replied me while he was stil laughing.
And like magic, i started laughing cos it sounds funny comparing me to a toothpick, na so i thin reach? Lol
That was how we settled what could had resulted to World War III while laughing like we inhaled laughing gas.
-
Back to the matter,
i excused meekest from the midst of his guys, we went outside and i briefed him how i just escaped from army wahala and how i would have been in the barrack receiving the beating of my life while writing my own book of lamentations.
-
"oboy, give me the full gist, start am from beginning, i dey like this kine story," meekest said while laughing.
'no worry, i go give you the full details for house'
'hwfa, you don chow(eat) dis morning? My belle don dey halla battery low o, make we enta canteen go find somtin chop first na,' i said.
" i neva eat o, just that i abuse G4(garri) make my eye for clear well before i come school.
-
* to abuse g4 mean say, you go soak enough garri wey like 2 or 3 people go drink finish.
It means eat more than a enough quatity of soaked garri at a go.
-
'you eyes need to clear o, i understand cos, nor be your ordinary eyes you take go sleep for bathroom yesterday o, chai' i said while laughing, he attempted to hit me but, i dodged.
-
While we were walking towards the back of his department where different canteens were situated to buy something for our stomach infrastructure, a girl walked upto us.
To be continued

4 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 6:09am On Jan 17, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
I don already receive the prosperity o, collect money from those people wey wan tap.
As for me, i don big pass who dey buy blessing cos, Oluwa dey bless me on a daily basis.
-
Shout to all my paddies here o, ona too much.
Without ona, this thread for nor make sense. I hail o!
i no sure say in get thread way dey hot pass di one.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ggood day, my people. Where ona dey?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Ggood day, my people.
Where ona dey?
OP good day to you too.
this your thread is been moving very fast and i have been trying to be on point. gud tin i made it.
nice job u got here,
more ink to ur pen,
its aint common for a top man in d ghost readers herachy to come out and comment.
lol
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by seuncyber(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Keep the fire burning nice story

You they always make me laugh and Baba God will always make you smile

Can I hear Amen

Offering Time

Blessing Time
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
DCTEEJAY008:

OP good day to you too.
this your thread is been moving very fast and i have been trying to be on point. gud tin i made it.
nice job u got here,
more ink to ur pen,
its aint common for a top man in d ghost readers herachy to come out and comment.
lol
Greetings from me2u, specially.
-
Thanks for unmasking and denouncing your ghost-mode membership cos of me, i'm grateful.
-
Welcome to the family, meet ikdbabie for your coke n popcorn.
Thank you.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Greetings from me2u, specially.
-
Thanks for unmasking and denouncing your ghost-mode membership cos of me, i'm grateful.
-
Welcome to the family, meet ikdbabie for your coke n popcorn.
Thank you.
Boss(like say u gree employ me lol)
you kw the coke and sugar story na, i nr need to remind yhu base on say u na man.
i go manage the popcorn with my energy(ask runtown) drink.
"black bullet for the system, guyman go need extra power"(ask erigga)
ikdbabie shebi sugar nor too dye d popcorn o.
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.