Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237035 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
THEPOTTER:
I keep wondering how you stole my attention with your catchy diary. . Whizkidefe you are doing a nice job. It aint easy to comfound a whole day event into writing and create imagery in it.
ghostpotter
Thank you, bro.
I can do all things through Oluwa that streghtens me! *smiles
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
Attention!! Attention!! Attention!!
-
Please o, nobody should comment on this page, leave it for me, i have my reasons.
-
I go tell ona my reason later, abeg, make ona leave am for me.
As my personal page, i wan full dis page with updates.
-
Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by collinometricx: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
I swear i nor go comment even this one self nor b my comment
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Holluwaphlexy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
ride on oshare..............i like as u dey flow untop dz tori wel wel
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Let me give you a brief summary of how my yesterday went.
-
On a very good sunday morning, joshuamoses101 went to service and came back, went to a friends place and rain held us there.
-
The previous day(Saturday), he told me so much about House On The Rock(HOTR), JAS(programme), in PH.

The way he take talk about JAS ehn, make me enta google and FB go read about JAS and the reviews and comments wey i see make sense.
Na so, the adventurer spirit in me take ginger o.
He agreed when i told him we should attend HOTR the next day so that i can have a first hand experience of JAS and know if it really worth the hype.
-
Joshua prepared Spaghetti that Jim(his friend), himself and i ate. My broda can cook sha, if you want to employ a chef(cook), holla joshuamoses101, he good for dat ministry.
As soon as we finished eating, the rain stopped and they decided relax a bit before we set out, na so sleep tey carry deir 2 go, i woke them up around some minutes past 3 for them to get set because according to him, he said we would first go to HOTR bus-stop at Genesis restaurant opposite Uniport's Abuja Campus, Choba.
-
Omo, na so, wen we come out from the hostel, water full everywhere unto the rain wey fall.
We waka-jump-waka, we just dey jump water anyhow like Govt work, Choba road bad, chai.
-
We got to the bus stop at last and i was suprised when i saw a long queue there.
" brodaly, wetin dey sup for here na, why all these people dey line?" i asked Joshua.
" na so so dem dey run am here o, you need to join queue and write name for the list before you enta their bus o, so dat dem go identify people wey the bus carry go, so dat na dem the bus go stil carry com back to avoid confusion" Joshua explained to me.
-
Na so we join the line o,
no time to check time. It got to our turn and they handed us a piece of paper, when i checked, "26" was written on my own and i was the last person on that queue.
After we were given the paper, they asked us to move forward to write our name on their list and after we wrote our names, we were asked to hang around for a while before they moved.
-
While we were waiting,
" guys, i wan rush go see my babe for front before the bus go move, i nor go waste time," Jim said and Joshua and i gave him that "wetin dey worry dis one" look.
"which kine talk be dat? Na you 1st get babe abi? You nor dey go anywhere o, abi you want make bus drive us," Joshua asked him.
"ehen, if bus like make dem go, i go go back to my house na" Jim replied and we laughed.
-
"lover boy, abeg take am easy o, as your place nor far from here so, call her make she com meet you for here na" i suggested and he said it was a nice idea before he said no need that he won't go again.
He called his gf and along the line when he asked her if she had eaten, i guess she said no, that she just finished cooking and he urged her to go and eat and when Joshua heard the word "food", he came closer like that Wizkid ft Drake song.
" afa, wetin your babe say she cook?" Joshua asked.
" she say she cook rice" Jim replied.
"oga, i dey hungry o, make we rush go chop small tin then rush com back before the bus move na" Joshua suggested.
" i nor dey go again, shey wey i wan go dat time, ona 2 say make i nor go, now e don reach food mata now, you say make we dey go, i nor dey go anywhere, i nor want make bus drive leave us" he replied Joshua and we all laughed.
(That moment when what you said is used against you)
-
Joshua went to made enquiry about the bus departure time from the guy with the list, he said the bus would move in the next 30mins and time was around 4pm by then.
Joshua said we could make it to Jim gf's place and back before the stated time for the bus departure to HOTR premises in G-R-A, PH.
Na so our 3 start to waka go Jim babe place o, Jim dey happy to go see im babe, Joshua dey happy to go chop food, me i just dey follow-follow, follow your teacher.
(Your remember dat song for primary school day year? ) lol.
-
30 mins to go!
We use 10mins tey waka reach the babe place, 2mins take knock gate before she come outside, she use 4mins bring food, me and Joshua dey eat while Jim and im babe just dey love theirselves and enjoy their love talk, when i check time ehn, na once i shock, i con drop my spoon o.
-
"omo, make ona do make we dey comot here, 7mins to go o" i said.
"ehn? Time don reach like dat just now? Na wa o, my time na remain 10mins o" Jim said.
"how time go reach wey you and your babe dey play love?" i asked Jim, in my mind.
-
Na so o, my guys finally come outside, we con dey waka fast-fast, dey form Flash for dat season film, at a time Joshua con dey run go front sef make he secure our space for us but, after the many-many race wey him run, na once we see say the bus don dey move, the tin we pain me be say, dem even drive pass us sef, dem no stop. Lol
-
Na so we take miss our trip to JAS o, we contemplate to enta taxi go o but, we con change mind go tidy somethings for house.

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2018
In the spirit of Love In The Air, enjoy this song for your reading pleasure.
-
VERSE 1
I dunno when I’m coming back
I’ll be gone for a little while
But I will keep myself for me and you
I’ll be back for you
I dunno what the future brings
But I want you to be with me
I go dey hope and pray say make you wait for me
Cos I’ll come back for you
-
PRE-CHORUS
Darling
You hold my love
You are my prize
And I’ll run to the finish line
My love I no go leave you run
I no go bounce your call
You’ll be always on my mind
Yeah yeah
-
CHORUS
I’ll be so far away
Promise you’ll wait for me
I go think of you everyday
My love yeah yeah
I may not come today
But I’ll be wih you again
I go dey pray for you everyday
My love yeah yeah
-
VERSE 2
As I’m leaving you behind
I’m gonna miss your smile
And the joy you bring to my wretched soul
Your love it makes me whole
This our love will never die
Darling promise you will be mine
You see I dey do this thing
For you and me
I’ll come back for you
-
PRE-CHORUS
Darling
You hold my love
You are my prize
And I’ll run to the finish line
My love I no go leave you run
I no go bounce your call
You’ll be always on my mind
Yeah yeah
-
Repeat Chorus
-
Johnny Drille_ Wait For Me

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by codedgalaxy: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2018
Big guy if i tell u say i no dey feel u ehn, i dey lie.in fact na u make me commot 4rm guest and ghost mode.
(just registerd on Nl)
but e get the time you wan be make me vex o. e come be like say you wan "deviate" from main maters.
(na joke i dey so guy no get am twisted .>erigga-the way your matter be<wink
Ps=> just wanna let you know that your composure,competence,talent,skill and humour , i hold in high esteem and respect.
Ride on guy ,even witch no get surname.
WHIZKIDEFE:
Good evening, everyone! Hope your are enjoying your weekend? Yesss! i guess.
As for Me, Myself n I, i am feeling exhausted.
The guys i'm with here in PH, are body builders, their chest wide like sign board, so i gats meet up with dem na, unto say i nor fit carry last.
Na so o, i start to dey carry weight o, i jim well well ehn, i almost fainted, although trekking(slabbing) don give me small 6-packs(abs) before o, but i gats follow up with men here.
-
If you see some boiz chest here ehn, you go weak. Some people go just dey jim like say dem wan go audition for bouncer show.
-
I almost kee myself yesterday with jimming o, i jimmed like say dem wan give me award.
-
"No pain, no Gain",
thats the motto of them boiz lifting weight here, my guys for here say make i lift weight till i feel the pain, so dat i go grab.
(like say grabness and big chest dey bring money) lol
-
I just look am laugh, i continue my thing sha cos, i want to be a fit Billionaire or Multi-Millionaire in the future.
Keeping fit is bae!
-
Ehen, back to the matter like that Wizkid song, i'll continue from where i stopped in the main story.
Remember i stopped from where i was with Meekest and Tovia in school while we were having some discussions and i was about to reveal meekest's secret to Tovia .
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2018
Attention! Attention!!
To all the guys in the house, 2moro na Valentine o, make ona remember say dem nor dey kill body put o.
If you hold money, you fit go flex, but if your account nor too balance, Ogbeni relax o.
-
Don't let any child-of-the-world (babe) to put you under pressure to do what you are not supposed to do.
Remember, Valentine is not a true testor proof of love.
-
As for me, myself and i, am not a fan of Val cos, Love is not supposed to be celebrated only on a set day in a year.
-
If February 14th is lovers day, what are the rest days for? Haters day abi.
Love is an everyday something jare, nor be only Valentine dem dey show love.
-
Dear Lovers,
Everyday na lovers day, nor dey there dey confuse yourself.
The day when change(money) and time dey, just carry your baby/lady go out small go catch fun.
-
Before i forget, to dem gals/ladies, its not a crime to take your guy(lover) out o.
I don't know where it is written in a constitution that,
"it is a guy that must take a girl out".
Please ehn, if you have that mentality, change it, i repeat it again, change it! It is not good for your health, we are in the 21st Century.
(Shey you understand)
-
I don't know about you o, but for me, everyday na fun-day with anybody i like.
-
I don talk my own finish,
(Take it or Leave it)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:29am On Feb 14, 2018
Continuation.
-
When we entered inside, we talked about different stuffs till we entered into school discussion and from our discussion and when we got to talk about school life and all the stress and way forward, that was when she disclosed that some lecturers in her department were hitting on her and all that.
"why dem nor go hit on you, wen you carry the right proportion of goods for back and front, ehn?
Thats one of the challenges of being cute and sexy you know, and if you are not careful, you beauty might land you in trouble" i said and she asked me how.
-
Now let me tell you how, if you are beautiful and sexy girl, try not be noticed by some lecturers, i know it is not easy, but try because if they notice you and start hitting on you and you don't handle it with maturity, you might just risk failing some courses except God helps you.
Some lecturers don't have shame, they go after anything on skirts, they don't mind if you are the age of their grand daughter, all they after is to have a taste of your puna and discard you like a piece of trash or if you are good in the act, some might help you talk to their fellow lecturers to pass you in their course, while others might decide to keep you around for steady banging.
Thats why i advice girls to be studious when they are in school cos,
"a girl with beauty without brain, na her puna go suffer am"
-
That was how one slay queen in my department, slayed till she got "Adviced to Withdraw" from school.
To all the slay queen(s)/mama(s) in school without brain(s),
receive sense!
-
I made her understand that if a lecturer hits on her and she isn't interested, she shouldn't be rude towards him, instead, she should be matured by making him understand that she isn't interested, as polite as possible.
And if he persists after her refusal to his advancement, then some applications on her phone might just be handy in case of alibi.
(i won't mention names, use ur head)
-
Some lecturers,
if you as a guy ask them tough questions in class or try to be over smart and they notice you or you have beef with them ehn, your own is finished o, except God saves you.
The funny part be say, dem go allow you pass their course(s) o, but dem go use their fellow lecturer take fail you.
E mean say, you go fail the course of their paddy(lecturer friend).
-
*guys, make ona wise up o, nor get beef with any lecturer or enter their trouble o cos, dem fit make school life hard for you.
-
While for the girls that refuses some lectures advances, they may fail such student or ask their fellow lecturer-friend in same department to fail her.
(see wicked!)
-
The thing is a 2 way thing, for those of you who think they are smarter than some lecturers, just pray make some lecturers nor put you for mind o(black list tins),
if not, Carry-overs go be your surname except God save you.
If you are a victim of such lecturers,
you can write a letter to school board and ask for your script to be remarked if you are so sure of what you wrote and you feel you were under scored or cheated by a lecturer for one reason or the other.
If such script is remarked by another lecturer and they discover that the student was underscored by the course lecturer, sometimes, the lecturer found wanting could be expelled or demoted in some cases while, sometimes, others found guilty sort their way out through their influence or back up, this is were corruption,politics and godfatherism comes in.
Our Judicial system is a big mess, only God can help us.
-
*the best way to avoid such problems is to do your thing without beefing any lecturer plus the grace of God.
Believe me, some lecturers can make school miserable for you.
I have seen several cases of such acts of wicked lectures in school.
(story for another day)
-
After much much, she served us fried beans, the appearance of the food was very nice that mere looking at it almost got my stomach satisfied.
When i tasted the food, i remembered the quote,
" don't judge a book by its cover" those words best describes the condition of the food that day cos, it appeared delicious but it was tasteless.
-
" Tovia, who cooked this food?" i asked her.
" i cooked it, why did you ask?" she replied me.
" i asked because, because, let me nor talk" i said while i served another spoon and ate it.
Normally, food is supposed to be enjoyed but, in this case, i endured eating the food.
"tell me why you asked who cooked the food" she asked me again while i was eating the oil beans.
Theres a difference between fried beans and oil beans.
(shey you know)
-
" i asked cos i wanted to let the person that cooked this food to know that she wasted ingredients, and that she should improve on her kitchen skills" i said with a neutral look on my face.
Its not like i'm harsh or intend to hurt her o, sometimes the blunt truth helps a person become better than a sweet lie.
"i'm sorry" she said.
"meet chef meekest to teach you how to cook" i replied and we laughed as we ate the potè.
To be continued

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Wow...i tell u,if some slay mamas cook for ehmmm u go hate life....kontinue
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2018
In the spirit of Love in the air, issa valentine something o. Lol
I dedicate this track to all the lovers in the house, for your reading pleasure.
-
[Verse 1]
Oya now
Shout out to my one and only
Na you be my alobam
Nkem you’re one in a million
Shout out to my baby honey
Na you be my girly o
Temi,you’re one in a billion
-
[Pre Chorus]
Ale ma ni owo lowo
Sugbon a l’alafiya
Ale ma ni ile lori
Aye wa dun bi oyin
Ale ma l’owo lowo
Sugbon ani ifokan bale
Ale ma ni ile lori o
Orente no dey complain o
E ba mi ki Orente o
-
[Chorus]
Orente o
Shout out to my Orente o
(Orente o)
E ba mi ki Orente o
(Orente o)
Shout out to my Orente o
(Orente o)
E ba mi ki Orente
(Orente o)
Iyawo mi Orente
-
[Verse 2]
Dorobucci dey toast you
You tell am sey you no do
Sey you no go leave me
Omoge to loyal
Baby mi to sure ju
Sey you no go leave me
-
[Pre Chorus]
Ale ma ni owo lowo
Sugbon a l’alafiya
Ale ma ni ile lori
Aye wa dun bi oyin
Ale ma l’owo lowo
Sugbon a ni ifokan bale
Ale ma ni ile lori o
Orente no dey complain o
E ba mi ki Orente o
-
Repeat Chorus
-
Adekunle Gold_ Orente
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2018
The much anticipated day is finally.
Greeting from me to Team lovers and Team Champions league.
-
As you go about today's activities,
remember that Kiss Daniel said,
“No Go Dey Do Pass Yourself”
-
[Verse 2]
You no Get Money, You Wan Do Lau Lau
Trouble Dey Sleep Yanga Go Wake Am
No Do Today Forget Tomorrow
Feel Good It’s A Happy Day.
Kiss Daniel _ No Do
-
No go do wetin you go regret Tomorrow o, if you are konjified, CD is your friend.
-
Don't go broke today or borrow money because of few minutes fun of today.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
#Team madrid....all the way.........if u want to be the best,you most beat the best..,....wishing PSG much much luck

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ride on bro. Psg all the way.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by collinometricx: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
meneski :
Psg all the way.
nor talk that lubbish again CC: HALAMADRID
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
collinometricx:
... Bet me!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
collinometricx:
... Bet me!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
collinometricx:
... Bet me!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by collinometricx: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
meneski :
... Bet me!
oya come
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
collinometricx:
oya come
Psg na animals full am.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by collinometricx: 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
meneski :
Psg na animals full am.
hahaha
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2018
That moment you finally get to Heaven's gate and the angel greets your by your Fb name.
Good day "Mhiz Dopest Kween aka Pepper dem gang, the baddest slayer ever liveth"
My dear just turn back and go to hell. lol
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by horgahboss(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
That moment you finally get to Heaven's gate and the angel greets your by your Fb name.
Good day "Mhiz Dopest Kween aka Pepper dem gang, the baddest slayer ever liveth"
My dear just turn back and go to hell. lol
dat 1 na strait ticket 2 hell na
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Continuation
After we finished eating, Tovia cleared the plate to the kitchen while meekest and i gisted and a received a call and he put the phone on loud speaker when the following conversation ensued.
-
Dafe: blacky where you dey?

Meekest: i dey genesis o, wetin happen?

Dafe: omo, dat your guy(me) nor wan bring him money com again? I go soon cast am o, cos community people dey worry me o, dem nor dey allow me rest, i don tire o.

Meekest: oboy, relax na, i nor even know where dat guy dey now sef o, nor worry if i com lodge i go com meet you.

Dafe: ok na, oboy try reach your guy for me abeg, i don tire

Meekest: ok, i go try, he said as he ended the call.
-
"oboy! Meekest you don dey get sense smal-smal o, chai!
Finally God don dey answer my prayers o.
See as body dey sweet me as you don dey upgrade" i said as he ended the call.
" you nor well, you be ice-fish" he replied me and we were laughing when Tovia came back from the kitchen.
"baby, who did you just spoke with on the phone?" she asked meekest as she sat on his laps and pecked him.
" minister of information, since when did you become an investigator, ehn?" i quickly replied cos i don't know what meekest might say under the influence of Tovia's peck, anything could happen and i don't want to take chances.
-
*If woman fit fall a whole Samson and Solomon for Bible, who be meekest?
-
I replied and she smiled, she insisted to know who the caller was and meekest just sat there smiling like he won a million dollars.
(power of woman, chai!)
" blacky, oya come make we dey go o, before dis FBI agent go com report us give SARs say i talk say she no sabi cook o" i told meekest as i stood up to leave.
I don't want to risk Tovia knowing about the "Cow Issue" cos, she fit go cast me, she might not do it delibrately o, but you girls na, from talk-to-talk, she might not even know when she spills it out.
And that would be problem for me, and i'm not ready to be casted by anyone over a plate of food i didn't even enjoy. Lol
-
"its my landlord that called, he said that he wants to see all his tenants" meekest replied.
"why does he wants to see you guys?" Tovia asked.
" because meekest is dating a beautiful girl like you and he hasn't completed his rent" i replied her and we all laughed.
"babe, if dem give meekest quit notice because of you ehn, ready to accomodate am o" i added and she said i'm not serious as we all laughed and changed the topic.
To be continued.

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
wink cheesy Efe darling whatsapp . hw have u been?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2018
Continuation
We left Tovia's place around some minutes past 10pm.
One thing i like about school environment is that, it is always busy even at night except on few occassions where everywhere would be dull for one reason or the other.
The common reason thats makes everywhere to be dull in school setting is when there is rainfall, people barely come out of their houses on those days cos of cold and the water everywhere.
-
When we got outside the lodge, we continued our discussion from where we stopped about the 'cow matter'.
" how e dey be for your side na unto the money? shey you see as Dafe dey disturb me so" meekest said.
" oshare, no level for dat money now o, make we see we stil dey push am dey go until 1st, miracle fit happen" i replied him.
It was not like i didn't wanted to pay the money, the fact is i have money with me then, but the reason i delayed paying was because, if i pay the money then, i would be dead-broke.
Who goes broke on a 1st semester of resumption? It won't be me na.
Secondly, i reasoned that if i started my semester with brokeness, many things would go wrong along the line cos, i won't have cash at my disposal to tidy stuffs like assignments, transportation, practicals and all that, and that would means the beginning of failure for me so, i couldn't risk paying the money that moment cos of the above reasons.
How person go just broke-finish once, without anything to show for am?
(Na family problem be dat o)
-
Let me use this medium to shout out to my realests Gs/brothers.
Meekest, na only God go bless you, Daflex and Diplomatic Gifto for me, nor be joke o.
I might not say it always but i want you to know that Life is Good with you guys around me.
You guys are my definition of REAL and FAMILY, i appreciate.
I nor know how the cow matter for turn out last-last awish ona nor dey there for me,
who knows? Maybe those abokis for use me tey shine sef or the Army men for drill 2yrs comot from my life but, nothing sup.
I nor know wetin for happen o, cos some people don die cos of ordinary 10naira, talkless of a whole cow. Chai.
-
God love me too much abeg, Oluwa shocker dey always deliver me, He nor dey let me down, na only Baba God get power jare, Oghene-migwo!
-
We continued our discussion and mapped out format while we strolled down from Tovia's lodge till we got to blacky's(meekest) junction and we stood there for a while and completed the Fmt(format) he would use to answer his landlord and Dafe anytime they asked about me.
While we stood there, i was very uncomfortable cos i felt i would be seen by any of blacky's neighbours and that would mean Wahala for me cos, dat somebody might alert their landlord, and their landlord might call the Army men or Community chairman and they might come and end my career there, e nor go work!
-
I motivated myself with the word "all-die-na-die, if dem burst me, make anything wey won happen, happen.
After we concluded on our plans i got a bike and went home.
To be continued.

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2018
I relate well with dis ur brokeness saga.....i experience dat tin last semester,....i resume carry money go buy phone omo,za outcome was nt sexy at all
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Kaycee9242(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bros well-done more ink to ur Biro, u are really good bro
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Continuation
When i got home that night, my brother told me that we would go and wash the apartment we rented the next day so that we could move to our own quickly since the caretaker of the guys we were squating with was beginning to act funny.
-
We moved to our own apartment in Staff Qtrs that week, nothing significant really happened that week except for the fact that i watched my back while i'm going-or-coming back from class cos our lodge was close to blacky's lodge.
For those in DESPO,
my lodge dey indise-inside staff-qtrs, if you know dat road wey dey opposite Lexuz Bar, you go waka go inside wel-wel, my lodge near Felicity(lodge), the name of my lodge na Active-lodge, e dey near Excellence-lodge, the side wey Ovis-Paradise (lodge) dey.
From the road to my lodge is another journey entirely, the place far ehn, na only wen i nor get bike-fare i tey dey vex say my lodge too far.
Some people dey even fear dat my area, sotey dem nickname am "Evil forest."
Omo, the place scary one-kine sha, who nor get mind nor fit stay (ask Erigga).
Oh! ACTIVE LODGE, my Active lodge, omo, the lodge was really active o, all the different types of human beings dey inside the lodge.
Active lodge consists of:
igbo-smokers dem Wizkhalifa wannabes, runs-girls/oloshos, holy-holy, gamblers dem Merry-bet/bet-Naija and Visual ambassadors, Slayers dem "do you know who my boyfriend is?" Type of girls, etc, dem plenty abeg.
-
Back to the matter,
dat period ehn, the short-cut to reach road na dem blacky side, but just because i nor want make anybody for their lodge see me, i go con go dey pass the long road
(i yaff suffered o, chai).
Dat week sha, i dey dodge dey enta blacky lodge sometimes, i dey enta with ghost-mode and comot like Flash.
E get one night dat week wen i dodge enta dem meekest lodge ehn, as i just breeze enta na so me and Queen jam face-to-face.
To be continued.

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
This one is 2 lng na
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
Continuation
"good evening, bros you scarce o" Queen said after 10 secs of awkward silence.
" no be small o, you know say school stress dey hide us na" i replied her as walked past her towards blacky's gate.
When i got there, the gate was unlocked, so i entered in stealth mood, can't risk my presence being noticed by another person, mostly Dafe.
(Wisdom is profitable to direct)
-
When i entered, i met blacky eating while Tovia was doing her assignment and she saw me, she stood up to welcome me.
" blacky wetin be situation report na, Coast clear?" i asked meekest referring to Dafe in slangs only our two could understand.
"oma, nor be small tin, dem com move the pointer comot e neva tey sef" meekest replied me.
Tovia got confused and asked what we are talking about and i told her its family matter, she doesn't deserve to know cos she isn't fully family yet, she got the message and went to continue her assignment.
I stayed with them a bit and when i was about to leave, Tovia opted to see me off and i declined politely before she adds 2-and-2 together and figure out whats on ground, she might get upset with her meekest for keeping her in the dark, and might just sell me out to army/community to get back at meekest, i thought.
Shebi dem say "hell knows no scorn like the fury of an angry woman", they can do and undo.
(I just kept assuming things)
-
I'm a soldier(ask Eminem), and i don't want to draw attention to myself in the danger zone (meekest's lodge).
"blacky, i wan match now o, com give me leg" i told meekest.
What i said simply means "i want to leave now, come and see me off".
He took his plate to the kitchen, wore a shirt and we got out of his room, immediately we got out of his room, i told him to give me full details of the Situation report he told me about Dafe and as he was gisting me of how Community boys came to carry Dafe away, someone called him from behind while he ran towards us.
Talk of the devil! It was Dafe.
-
As he got to where we were, he didn't beat around the bush, he stated that he was angry with me straight-up.
" guy, dem nor dey do tins like dat o, all of run the cow show, e con cast, you hear say dem pick me sef, you nor fit call me, you nor fit send your money com, you nor fit stil even call meekest make you tell am wetin dey sup.
Make only you reason am, wetin you do so, e make sense?" Dafe asked me.
" my guy, nor vex o, if i start to tell you wetin dey sup ehn, you go sorry for me.
Nor be say i nor know wetin happen o, but funds nor dey now o, how you go feel if i start to dey promise and fail you, you go like am?
I just dey on lowkey dey try razzle the money make i give you, nor be say i forget.
I know say i don fvck up unto say i nor call you to explain how things be o, but bros nor vex abeg, plenty pressure man dey face(ask Wizkid), nor vex abeg" i replied him as we strolled out of the lodge.
" ok, i don hear you, i understand sha, so how e con dey be now, where your money?" he asked me.
I just smiled cos i don't know how to explain to him that i have the money but i don't want to pay him then cos i don't want to go broke.
-
"Dafe, nor worry i nor wan promise and fail you, na the biggest fvck up be dat, nor worry i go suprise you" i said sincerely and he accepted while he urged me to be fast about it.
"which side you dey stay sef?" Dafe asked me as we continued our walk.
"omo, na genesis i dey for now, na today i enta school sef, na im i say make i com see blacky cos e don tey wey we talk" i replied him cos i don't want him to know where that my lodge is close to theirs, cos if he knows, he might carry the community boys or army to my place and take me unaware.
Secondly, i lied that i just meet blacky so that it won't seem as if he had been lying to them with the format he had been giving them.
" ok na, so na genesis you dey go dis nite so?" Dafe asked me.
"yes o, i go travel comot from school tomorrow sef" i told him.
" no wahala na, surfa make you do bring d money quick" he said as i stopped a bike.
"big men, we go see tomorrow na, blacky greet Tovia for me, abeg take am easy with her for room dis nite o" i said as i told the bike man to take me genesis and both of them walked back to their lodge.
-
When the bike man rode towards the other junction to my lodge when i asked him to stop and when he asked why, i told him i can't find my Tfare, he stopped and sped off and i smiled.
I smiled because i didn't intend going to genesis, i only stopped the bike and entered so that Dafe wouldn't suspect or trace me back to my lodge that is close to theirs.
Only God protects us, but its our responsibility to be security concious.
God dey protect us nor mean say we go open our clear eyes go put hand for fire, na madness be dat.
To be continued

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:23am On Feb 18, 2018
hallelujah I'm blessed anything I go say, say I'm blessed
if u like u go fi say amen,
let me hear you say I'm blessed
all the people from the sea side I'm blessed
East and West and the North side (I'm blessed)
from the South and Central
I'm blessed
brong ahafo and Volta
(I'm blessed)
no matter where u dey come from (I'm blessed)
whether u be loser or champion I'm blessed
boys, boys now (I'm blessed)
girls, girls eei (I'm blessed)
ghetto youth eei (I'm blessed)
to my hustlers
(I'm blessed) 2x
-
I wake up early this morning
I'm blessed
thank you Lord Jesus
I'm blessed
yesterday is gone now
I'm blessed
alot of people no dey a life now they are dead,
me I dey here I dey breathe well
I'm blessed
somebody shout hallelujah
I'm blessed
make u clap for baba God
I'm blessed
for all the good things He dey do
now (I'm blessed)
He dey put food on your
table (I'm blessed),
He dey fill ur cup to the grim now I'm blessed
forget the qualities and the nonsense ( I'm blessed)
u no say the Lord is your Shepherd I'm blessed,
my gari sokins is shortened
I'm blessed
I can never want anything on earth (I'm blessed),
He knows u before u were born baby (I'm blessed)
Ur rent expire but u no move
I'm blessed,
but ur landlord be ur father in Christ (I'm blessed),
He say make u dey till u confirm
I'm blessed
now see the enemies dey condem (I'm blessed)
only God get the power
He no be them saaa (I'm blessed), goodness and mercy dey follow u I'm blessed
no weapon formed shall prosper I'm blessed
let me hear u say hallelujah
I'm blessed
somebody shout hallelujah
I'm blessed
let me hear u say (I'm blessed)
-
All the people from the sea side I'm blessed
East and West and the north side I'm blessed
from the South and Central
I'm blessed
brong ahafo and Volta
I'm blessed
no matter where u dey come from I'm blessed
whether u be loser or champion I'm blessed
boys, boys now (I'm blessed)
girls, girls eei (I'm blessed)
ghetto youth eei (I'm blessed)
to my hustlers (I'm blessed)
u get broken heart but u no die I'm blessed
u get promotion u dey go high
I'm blessed
u get new car u dey enjoy
I'm blessed
u get 1 chambed and hall ghetto I'm blessed
u pass ur exams with no fail
I'm blessed
I promise ur salary go increase
I'm blessed
ur marriage is going on well well I'm blessed
ur husband no dey do ashawo line I'm blessed
now he dey come house every night (I'm blessed)
ooo my God this wonders
I'm blessed
na only You turn water to wine I'm blessed
plenty abolo from the sky
I'm blessed
1man thousand to arrive
I'm blessed
u get accident but u no die
I'm blessed
obimin turn snake but he no bite
I'm blessed
so ur Jojo no be control
I'm blessed
everything u get e no be lack oo I'm blessed
Ebi baba God wey he dey bless u I'm blessed
Ebi last night to ur dead line
I'm blessed
if he punch shine u for underline
I'm blessed
come make I show the guideline
I'm blessed
all we go see now be wonders
-
4 X 4_ I'm Blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.