Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237313 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Therock5555:

Your yansh there, na as you see my message nai you remember update eh, thunder wipe you there

Na dis same bad attitude make your ex run leave you for ona wedding day so... (very anyhow child!)

cheesy

You better change dis bad character in life, Uduak...

Pops didn't raise you up to be a wayward somborry.

If nor be situation, you dun suppose get wife n children o. cheesy cheesy

"Peter, Focus... you can lose money while chasing women, but, you can never lose women chasing money"

Uduak won't listen.

The boy loves that sweet in the middle... he likes them in varieties, shapes, height among other things. grin

" I wanna enjoy my life before I get married," that's Uduak's motto when reminded to be serious with his life.

His heart is now cold..

Thanks to the babe that smashed his heart with a sledge hammer.

You know when a player falls in love, he loves completely, behaves like a mumu, and someone under a spell.

Okay, you won't know. (No mind me)

You're not a player ( neither am I grin)

Uduak, a hardened player was love struck, and smitten by his now ex.

Omo, their love story would make you finish your "awwnnnnn" cheesy

But,
Things con sup

A repentant player was played... (sifia pain!)

Dis boy say he nor sure say he go marry again sef... cheesy

For now, what gives him joy are : Pussy, Money and Weed.

(E nor go better for heartbreak oh! ) angry cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Dear Anonymous 'liker',

I see wetin you do o.

Flooded my posts with likes and now my head is just "bigging" anyhow.

I feel motivated, honestly.

Thanks a bunch!

I really do appreciate it.

If can Id yourself, 300 extra years would be added to your 600 years of balling, long life n good health. grin

Let me write one for the road...

Will drop one update for-the-road, 2mao, for your sake!

smiley

I sight you @mystery22, I hail o!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
200k + views!

Omo...

The mood I'm in right now, was the same mood Drake was in when he sang "Started From The Bottom, No We Here!"

The feeling dey blow my mind!

Thanks to you, you, and you!

We made it this far, and we still going.

Ona too much o!

I hail ona, specially!

This update is dedicated to you, "anonymous liker" cheesy

Continuation.

Got there in the time as the lecturer started explaining the note he gave us in the previous class.

You know those kinda lecturers that are well informed in the courses they take?
He was one of such.

His classes were never boring.

His questions and answer sessions were worth everything.

“ okay, now this is how I’ll do my continuous assessment. You guys will be grouped according to your number in the list of those that bought my textbook’”

I say the guy doesn’t know how to pressure you to buy his book.

The bros knows how to grab the guys by the balls, and the babes by their boobs- with his strategy of course.

In case you don’t get it yet… what he meant with that statement was that, only those who bought his textbook would have scores for continuous assessment.

Dem no dey tell blind say market dun scatter, body go tell am

We were already given the options to choose from - To buy his text book or forgo his CA.

He explained his topic for the day, answered some questions before he left the hall.

***25 minutes later****

“ we need to say no to what the HOD is trying to enforce on us.

We are not in secondary school where we’d be asked to put on uniforms in the guise of departmental dress code” – a fellow course said.

They were in a group though. They call themselves comrades.

We were outside when they came to us, pitching an idea for us to flaunt the directives of our HOD, that we should start coming to lectures on a particular dress code.

Many murmured, but an order is an order, right?

Yes, it was an order because for anyone who refused to comply, he/she won’t be allowed to enter class…

And if they don’t enter class, they won’t take attendance…

And if they don’t take attendance, their total percent of attendance required to qualified to participate in exam would be reduced,

You know what that means, right?
No exam = failure (extensions or repeat!)

Although, it is threat sometimes, but, the wrong person in power would practicalize it, especially if they have a target they want to get back at or punish for personal beef. ( E Be Things)

The very guy that was campaigning against the dress code ish, I’ve seen him rolling with the HOD at different times.

I listened to him and labeled him a snitch in my mind, even when I don’t have enough evidence yet.

In my mind, I thought he would instigate us to kick against the law, and turn his back against us on the deal day.

Those kinda guys would even be the ones to go and inform the HOD that his students are planning to protest against him, to gain his favor.

“ Akp, no fall for dis guy yanning o, I no trust dem at all. Shebi you know say dem wan run departmental election.

..dem fit do this one to set people up, make HOD for like dem and endorse dem o,” I told Akp, while the guy and his crew continued their speech.

The sad part, some people were already bought over.

I can't go to a war with soldiers I can't trust.

As much as the points they raised were valid, I was unsure of their main intention.

I nor fit just risk the fact say some people go use us catch cruise for their own ambition.
E go too pain me, walahi.

If we'd all be in oneness, I'll be game.

Cos that way, even if our HOD wants to punish us, everyone of us would carry the cross... atleast that'd make the burden easier for us or so, right?

Than for making a few persons scape goats... E go just too bad!

You see the game called politics, it is in almost every sector of this life.

...from churches/mosques, offices, schools, just name it.. (E dey everywhere!)

But,

If you’re not observant, you won’t notice.

And if you’re not smart enough to see the game, you’ll be a pawn in the game of cheese (politics).
And you know what pawns are used for, right?
(Efe, be calming down )

Well, the reason I saw the guy as a potential snitch was because I had experienced similar situation at a company I worked in before.

Let's take a trip to my memory lane...

Then, our HOS (Head Of Shift) instructed us that from the next working session, anyone without complete PPEs won’t be allowed to work.

They would be sent home, and maybe replaced.
That didn’t go down well with us.

Although, the company had provided us with some of the Protective Gears due to the nature of the working environment, some workers did sell theirs off.

External auditors came, saw the hazardous state of workers, and I guess the company was made to pay a fine amounting to some $$$$.

So, an order came from above from the Manager to all HOS to implement the law.

When we closed from our session that evening, a co-worker named Ali, and some other guys met us at cloak room, and told us not to comply with the law.

According to him, we should seize the opportunity to declare for pay raise.

He gained support of most people, and a semi protest was approved on the spot.

I counted myself out.

Yes, I’ve been made to work with him on several occasions and he was not straight.

When it was time for break, he deliberately spent more time in the canteen, shorting mine in the process.

At night shift, he would decide to sleep first, cos we share "sleep time" - so that we won't all breakdown before dawn.

The logic is, if we're 3 manning a machine:
From 12:00am,
1st Person would go sleep/rest from 12am -2am
2nd Person: 2am - 4am
3rd Person : 4am - 6am

Sometimes, it may be 30mins or 1hour, depends on the performance of the machines.

Although, sometimes, if the machines are faulty or there's congestion- we'll all work till dawn. (Hell Night!)

You need to see us looking like ghosts in the morning, cos we're worn out. (Hustlers, I hail!) cheesy

Ali always wants to be the first to sleep just incase machine malfunctions, he won't be affected.

Sometimes, I go just bone cos him na my senior colleague, while other times, I dey change am for am , it depends on my mood or how the spirit leads that moment.

Knowing Ali's unreliable character, I just nodded while he gained the support of others to protest after we return from our off.

I didn't say anything.

On the day of the planned protest, I decided to resume late.

Omo, when I enta yard later...

Dem say thesame Ali wen dey ginger people make dem no wear their PPEs come work that day...

Na that day he kit up come work well sef...

The rest guys felt betrayed.

They were punished for flaunting the instruction sha, after many begging.

I came in heard what happened and smiled.

Guy/Babe, before you partake in some kinda activities, ensure you and everyone involved are on the same team, with same energy and level of commitment oh.

Reason you shouldn't participate in office politics. If you don't know how to play the game, to avoid stories that touch.

Pheewwwe....

While the guys listened to the comrades... I went to Meekest's department.

Some guys were at the back, arguing.

I was looking for my nigga when I heard..

" you think say you fit hide forever abi? How e con be now?"

I take you as my own, feed you, buy clothes for you, take care of you... but you still get mind "mafia" my work abi" - that was followed by a thunderous slap.

Wahala be like Orange Duvet... e nor dey cover... (Tman abeg help me complete am for dem) grin

Mafia here isn't the drug lords in Italy. It's a street term that means a **** moved away with his ****man's ****

To Be Continued...

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by mystery22: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
WHIZKIDEFE:
Dear Anonymous 'liker',

I see wetin you do o.

Flooded my posts with likes and now my head is just "bigging" anyhow.

I feel motivated, honestly.

Thanks a bunch!

I really do appreciate it.

If can Id yourself, 300 extra years would be added to your 600 years of balling, long life n good health. grin

Let me write one for the road...

Will drop one update for-the-road, 2mao, for your sake!

smiley

I sight you @mystery22, I hail o!
Boss, so much enjoying your story..waiting for the update
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
mystery22:
Boss, so much enjoying your story..waiting for the update
I greet you, specially!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
Love & Light. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
12- 03- 21 (omo, where the year dey run go?)

Listening to this song "Crown of Clay" that has just been released now and I just remembered something...

When MI & Vector had beef in 2019...
my bro con dey para, serious para o.

in his words, "why will Vector say call us, MI fans, dumb in his diss track, he must be very stupid!"

I told him to be calming down, that the beef might even be staged, controversy sells yunno.

Baba no gree o.

Well, I enjoyed diss tracks from both acts, every punchline was sweet to my ear... punchlines wey fit make you lose your teeth cheesy

Okay, this is 2021 and both guys are on the same track...

Bros, how e con be now? grin

E clear abi.

Told you both guys cashed out of the beef... smiled to the bank why some fans carried beef for head.

"Crown of Clay" be making sense, go listen!

To all the (dumb) fans that dragged themselves online cos of these 2,
cheesy You've been played!

Yes, it's good to defend your fav but to the extent of degrading so low as to making life threatening
Comments/posts - for someone who doesn't even know you exist?

Omo x¹⁰⁰⁰ ( E choke o)

I like it sha, the dumb guys make the internet n life sweet in general. They give us reasons to laugh and learn how-not-to-be like them.

They should Keep it up!

We dey here, always ready for the va-wu-lence.. grin

Lessons:
1. Life, time changes things
2. Don't take everything personalm
3. Anything can happen, anytime.
4. Learn to catch cruise n enjoy the moment.
5. Try dey listen to Efe sometimes
6. Take number 5 at your discretion
7. My opinion(s) is(are) mine, take it or leave it
8. Thinking......

Sam Wealth (Efe) wink

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by johnpaschal(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Using your story to reminiscence on those times I spent during my ND thanks man for this we go all make am for the hustle some day

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by samuel19222(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
abeg come update
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:04am On Apr 25, 2021
johnpaschal:
Using your story to reminiscence on those times I spent during my ND thanks man for this we go all make am for the hustle some day
I greet you! smiley
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:05am On Apr 25, 2021
samuel19222:
abeg come update
Okay...

Make I drop one for the road Now, b4 I crash(sleep)

grin
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
As promised...

@Samuel19222, I dun deliver oh. angry

***** Continuation ****

When I walked past those guys that had beef cos of money, I just smiled.

What most boys don't know when it comes to the street is... GREED WOULD GET YOU KILLED FASTER THAN A BULLET.

You see some young people that get killed these days, most times it's labeled cult- related.. like rival group fighting or so.

But, if you check am well, it's money related from fraud.

Here's where the greed leads to their misfortune...

According to Robert Greene,

Law 19 of the "48 Laws of Power" states that... Know who you are dealing with - Do not offend the wrong person.

This is because some people have that unforgiving spirit. If you step on their toes knowingly or unknowingly - they would find ways to return the favor.

Those set of people would nurse a grudge till whenever they have an opportunity to revenge - even if it takes years for such opportunity to present itself... They'll wait patiently.

So when it comes to the street, you see people getting killed over monies - whether Big or Small.

Omo, you know how many people dun leggo for pick-up and transfer matter.

Omo, if you no get money or asset to settle people funds before e reflect... abeg remove your hand for pick-up matter o. (To avoid story that touch)

" how chairman go collect boy money finish con lie say e neva drop or give am peanut from the big bread... Some no go even drop anything for their boys sef,"

"... he nor fit do anything, na my smallie. Na me teach am everything he know"

Imagine what would be the thoughts of the victim in such scenario.

It's a situation where a scammer(boss) scammed a scammer.

The vile would be there, the seed of betrayal- induced hatred would be sown, watered and nurtured with time - till the chance to take back a pound of flesh would present itself.

For the chairman/pick-up wen die(steal) or sit down press anoda person money... he go think say na him smart pass.

For some people world, fvck up no dey sawa(sour)... if you Price, You Collect!

That's why some greedy fellow has lost lives, loved ones or damaged body parts or properties cos of what they could've avoided - GREED!

And for the gee boys...

Who am I to judge when I'm not God's assistant. And I'm a sinner too, las las nobody holy.

As for karma, someone said it has everyone's address.

Someone else said it doesn't exist - " it's an excuse to console oneself,"

Well, whatever rocks your both... grin

P.S. I'm not a fraudster... I've been around them, they are everywhere, so, I know these things from experience n observations.

P.P.S. I'm not a fan of fraud, never was, and will never be. (Use your brain)

Say No To Fraud!

I saw meekest in the midst of 2 other guys. They were in a jolly mood - gisting and laughing.

" Efesky, I wan even find you come before sef.. E get one matter when I wan reason with you o," Meekest said upon sighting me.

"Wetin dey sup?," I asked, " abi your village people dun get you again?"

" your fada!," he replied, laughing. It's always joy being around my niggi. In highs or lows.

The other guys smiled. I shook hands with them and stood with them.

" guy, I say na dis my phone I tey dey collect o. You nor know us?? I be strong Jesse boy o," one of the guys with him, said.

His name was Jb.

The phone he was talking about was a Nokia asha phone. ( e shock you abi?) cheesy

" see, nor be about the phone wen you use o. Na about your voltage and wetin you get to deliver go make your 'mama' pay you,"

" abi you think say I come here con set kite? Na me no wan buy big phone... no be say money no dey o, so make you dey watch your mouth," he continued.

The atmosphere was friendly with a touch of violence... cheesy

If you are a guy and you don't know how to yab and receive yabbing without taking it personal - you're OYO grin

I got to understand that the reason the Jb was saying those words was because the 3rd guy, Henry, looked down on him when he said he was "doing street

He rated him by his appearance and gadget and fired shots straight to his ego... if nor be brain we use coordinate the matter dat day sef...

Na so yabbing for turn to beef - wey fit escalate go other things.

I say the thing pain the guy too much. You know dat kine falling hand things na, Jb's ego was bruised and he made every attempt to get it back

" see, forget your iPhone, Henry, money wey dis small Nokia dun collect reach to buy 10 of your iPhone- I no put water for mouth talk am,"

"If you dey doubt me, come make I show your slips." Jb added.

" omo, your voltage too high oh, calm down na Jb, nor be play all of us dey

One of their coursemates, a girl came around. Omo na once Jb smile o. Talmabout power of a women.

I say Jb sun teeth once... 2 seconds! grin

" Jb, I've been looking for you... come let's go to the canteen," she said, holding his hand and in an attempt to drag him with her - without acknowledging us.

" omo, dis one dat babe come carry your guy go laidat so, na him chikito be dat?," I asked as Jb left, signaling us that he would be back.

" if na him babe, e for good na... na him crush be dat o, and e be like say she dey use him head," Meekest replied, smiling, before adding "I neva confirm well sha"

Told me how Jb was crushing on her, and how she was capitalizing on his attraction and only comes around when she needs something.

" omo, dem dun open office for your guy head be dat o," I said, laughing. " nor be to turn her atm o, if her mind nor dey - Nothing Came Out o"

Some guys sha, they have the wrong approach to ladies.

If you like blow money on her from now till 2mao, of you don't build attraction n emotional *****, na your time you just dey waste.

Well,.except you just want to knack n move ahead.. (dat one dey)

If it's a bae you want to have a relationship with, omo, know where you stand o, before she gives
you a duplex in the friendzone.

Na yes or No something...

No, you don't have to go all out like one of my classmates, Evans,, did in secondary school back then.

He has been crushing on this girl named Hannah since JSS2, the bros no fit dey shot shots..

He nursed.the feeling till SS1 and I guess he must had thought shooting shots was for children...

He went and threw bomb instead.

I say we dey class dat morning when we hear
... " I love you, talk your own," cheesy cheesy angry

Omo, con see as the whole class scatter na... laugh almost Choke me dat day... Those lines Restrict our air flow.

That was how he got the nickname "I love you, talk your own" cheesy

OSS dat year sha! Too much sweet memories!

Before I lose focus,

What I was tryna tell you was that, if you see your love interest.

* Build attraction fess.

* Try to know yourselves better, dis na to avoid dating who you suppose friemdzone or just knacks.

* omo, fess turn babe friend fess with a touch of romance before you switch to relationship (E Get Why)

Jb was on a wild goose chase. Babe dun already dey checkmate am even before game start.

... a pawn in the hand of a sharp babe.

" guy, save your guy na, before he go get severe chest pain," I suggested to Meekest.

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 11:03am On May 21, 2021
My Guy Wetin De Sup? Its Been Years And Am Happy To See U Still Pushing On The Thread, U 2much. How Ur End? I Bliv Say U Sharp 4 Ur Side, If So Na God Gt The Rest,,,, I Knw Say U Go Don Halla 4rm The Oda Side But My Signal No Spark, Na So E Be.My Own End Brutal Die Aswear, I Go Type U Numba To Halla @ Me Cos 4 Now I Have Got None. Peace Bro And No Vex 4 My Lamentation Ontop Ur Thread,,
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2021
meneski:
My Guy Wetin De Sup? Its Been Years And Am Happy To See U Still Pushing On The Thread, U 2much. How Ur End? I Bliv Say U Sharp 4 Ur Side, If So Na God Gt The Rest,,,, I Knw Say U Go Don Halla 4rm The Oda Side But My Signal No Spark, Na So E Be.My Own End Brutal Die Aswear, I Go Type U Numba To Halla @ Me Cos 4 Now I Have Got None. Peace Bro And No Vex 4 My Lamentation Ontop Ur Thread,,

Don Meneski!

So glad to hear from you mheenn...

I dun try your control tire, e no dey connect.

Was thinking maybe you've changed line or left the shores.

Na we all dey fight dis life battle together o.

But the joy be say, as far life dey- Hope dey.

About lamentation, I no fit vex for you, bro. I understand how you feel now o.

... sometimes you just gats voice the pains out - not because you're looking for sympathy or pity, BUT, to make your mind feel relaxed.

I know As E Dey Go.

Light dey the end of the tunnel o.

And remember; GIVE UP NO JOIN! wink
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
09037919726 days me
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Pilopher: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2021
jbtobsyn:

Are you mad?
no sir
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by samuel19222(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
WHIZKIDEFE come update
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
meneski:
09037919726 days me

Bros, I hail o.

I put you on but na somebody else answer me o.

I just hope you're okay. smiley
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
samuel19222:
WHIZKIDEFE come update

Okay...

I go update this week.

Thanks angry

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fathers- unsung heroes.

Typing.....
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Continuation..

After class that day, I didn't go home straight.

Decided to go to Engineering department to chill with my Diplomatic and his squad. Based on the fact that e dun tey wey I chill with those men.

I dialed Diplo's number but it didn't go through.

It didn't mind, even if it meant meeting his absence, I wouldn't had mind. Just wanted to pass time and anything that would make me achieve that would do.

Na so I start my pointless journey o.

On my way down, I was just seeing the faces of different damsels…

SLT is the name of the department with most babes in any school(I stand to be corrected though)

Omo, as I dey see fine babes of different shapes, sizes and colors - na once I hail the creator of the universe o…

God create oh!

Well, it was one of such moments where I'd put myself in King Solomon's shoe.

If you reason the way babes tey make sense, to date/marry all of em go dey enta your mind.. �

Like Oliver Twist, man would always crave for more.

… and there's something about varieties.

Okay, while I was busy in my King Solomon's state of mind, one babe in particular caught my attention.

Don't know if it was the fact that she got some features I love, or the fact that her smile was contagious…

my heart beat started drumming o.

There was a little battle of action in my mind.

*One mind say make I follow her up..

*The other mind say make I lock up.

The bad thing about being in such confused state is that while you're in that indecisive state,

… time would be moving faster than normal.

And when it comes to time in such scenarios, Delay is very dangerous.

Damning all consequences, I approached her-- worse thing she'd do is either snub or show disinterest. (Hunting mood activated)

When I got close to her, I gave her a light tap on her palm…

(Na her attention I dey find, I nor kee person)

She gave me that "do I know you?" Look, with an expressionless face.

" no you don't have to look me like that, as you can see, my hands are free I'm not with any weapon to steal your heart" I said raising my hands up in an I surrender gesture.

She grinned without saying anything.
(Game on!) grin

" It's been a while I saw someone rehearsing in the walkway, is the auditioning that close?," I asked, while I walked beside her and getting some stares along side.

As for me, myself and I that moment, we were in that "I No Send Anybody" mood.

"Excuse me… which auditioning are you talking about" asked, stopping midway. "I don't even know you, who are you and what do you want from me?"

"So it wasn't even what I was thinking… well, I liked the way you smile. Somehow I was having a sort of bad day until I saw your face.

As for who I am and what I want from you.. I'm Efe, and I want you to apply for the position of the queen of my uncompleted empire," I said with an almost straight face.

" You're not serious!" She said, followed by a bout of laughter…

" of course I'm, I just see you as a potential winner of that position - I no even mind rig the process for you sef" I added.

She continued laughing and I made no attempt to stop her.

Potential queen of my heart, where are you headed? Let me know if I should be your personal bouncer today before I get you an escort by weekend," I said.

" please lemme o," she said holding her laughter. "Well I'm on my way to sign.some receipts at the bursary,"

"Okay, seems we're heading same direction. But, it seems I'd be leaving you soon sha… but, I'd like to go print the form for your application now and funny enough I don't even know you name sef"

She was about to say her name when a car stopped in front of us.

It was Diplomatic, he was behind the wheels of his lecturer-paddy's car.

" Efe, howfa, where you dey go?," he asked, as he wound down.

" I dun even try your number b4 sef, e nor go. Na ona side I dey come o"

"Seems I'd be leaving you sooner than exoected," I told her while handing her my phone, " lets talk later"

I greeted Diplomatic, the lecturer and the other 2 guys in the car while the babe dialed her number and returned my phone.

" I'd give you a call later, okay," I said. She nodded with a smile before she walked away.

" oshare, dis your babe fine o. so you dun leave your zone dey come catch fish for dis side abi… bad guy!," the lecturer said immediately I entered inside.

" ose, no be wetin you dey think o," I said, smiling as the car zoomed of.

There's one down side about being cute..

For girls - most guys wouldn't approach you because they'd think you're already in a relationship with someone.. (the bold ones would approach sha)

For the guys - most girls wouldn't want to give you attention cos they'd think you already got girls in your life

… dem go think say you be playa! (I've had my fair share of such accusations) cheesy

To Be Continued

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by AustinWRLD: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
I don finally catch up with una

Bro I day feel your vibes�

Keep it up

Ajeh you day motivate me
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
One for the road,

Date was 7th of Of July... 7/7

We were in a compound that evening gisting, laughing and listening to jam when a guy came around.

Let's call him Juls.

" what's good mah niggis?," the guy hailed us, some people replied him in return before he sat." Watagwan bruvs, I need some loud"

" hey gee, chill mahn... what v you been poppin," one of the guys with us asked Juls, digusted.

" mheeen, I need to get high, got some weed? Just checked my result for first semester and I'm fvcked" I just wanna roll some blunt n puff my anger away," Juls replied, looking sobered.

" oh shit! Thought you got everything sorted out after exams... how come?" Malik asked.

" cheer up man, we gon find a way to fix this," Jeremy said calmly as he lit up a roll, puffed and passed it to the sobered Juls.

Upon sighting the blunt, Juls smiled like a kid thag was given candy.

" you always know how to make me happy, Malik... what'd I do without you homie??," Jul said, laughing as he took a long drag, closed his eyes and blew...

"Wetin dey do dis manche?" Ekene asked, rhetorically.

A car speed close to where we were and stopped. One guy jumped out immediately and....

"Hey soldierz, today is our day... let's be merry and jolly for life is full of sorrows. Fly your color of liberation- don't send any motherfvcker..."

2 other guys came down from the car. They were corporately dressed and they flied their beret... a green beret.

" omo, wetin dey happen hia na... who be all these men dem? Dem no get respect for their elders abi dem wan price??"

"Bross..... biko coolu down, just bone dem" I said for the first time and some eyes were on me, giving me dat kinda ' who you be?' Look.

I maintained a neutral look. We were all silent

" guyss, Take a chill pill....

Mheen... I've been a lover of the green soldiers and maybe I'd be joining them officially today but....

I don't understand myself no more. This wasn't the life I bargained for. Everything changed when I...

I aspired to be a lawyer. I was just a semester away from the goal... but, I dropped out of a private Uni in final year when a rival frat.... " Juls was saying when we heard the sound of a gunshot.

Omo, na once all of tear race first o. (Who run nai wise, ask Meekest) cheesy

What happened that day ehn... (Story for another day) grin

Sometimes, you just have to keep your mouth shut, 'listen with your eyes' and learn!

Experience is not always the best teacher... sometimes, if you fail to learn from other people's mistakes.... Experience could fvck you up BIG time.

That's why you learn... both from the good n the bad.

Sometimes, you see some people and learn
how-to-not to become like em...

Yeah, nobody holy pass, I understand.

But, as you dey catch cruise dey go... still dey try balance the other parts of life too.
(E Get Why)

As an adult, you should know that there are consequences for every action and inactions. (No be everything be village people problem)

It's your life... your world... You're the master of your world. A

Use your brain... No loose guard yourself, your future n ambitions o. [ E Get Why]
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Omo x¹⁰⁰⁰⁰
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
WHIZKIDEFE:

Bros, I hail o.

I put you on but na somebody else answer me o.

I just hope you're okay. smiley
WOW. Call am again. Or better still send me yours.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yello, my people!

How ona dey?

I trust y'all are doing okay. grin

Okay, this is to inform you that permanent site [ [url]Efesblog.com[/url] ] is back up and running now.

So, for my latest posts and gist about life, sex, family, relationship, finance and other things - go check there fess.

Sometimes ehn,
I would write a long post only for me to submit and the next thing I'd see is...

" you've been banned by spambot for *** duration"

Omo...

That thing dey weak me! (Oloun!)

Cos most times, I don't type in a note pad or Google docs fess. ( biggest mistake)

I just come on here, press the "reply" button,

...fill in the blank spaces with words as the scenes replay in my mind and press "Submit",

...without even proofreading (my bad habit) sad

Imagine the feeling of seeing everything that took me mins-to-hour to write... gone - just laidat, without explanation. (Oghene biko o) grin

Aside that sef, some words gets changed by bots, changing the original meaning of everything in the process.

Omo, that's like placing a limit on my creativity ( e dey weak me, walahi)

Anyways, I no get say for another man property sha. grin

Nairaland will continue to be my home o, but - na secondary home e go be. grin

Doesn't mean I won't be posting here o, nah.

But, the fact is, focus would be on our permanent site.

Let's take the love and support and go build there together.

Only me no fit do, if I say I fit - na big lie I talk, and ona go need to check me cos e fit be my village people nai talk am. cheesy

So, we've made a family and a community out of a story, here.

Omo, if dem tell me dat afternoon of December, 2017 when I tey start this story say e go blow laidis.... I for no believe.

Shout out to Don Meneski, Ikdbarbie, favch, and Tobitrueman and all of you who had commented, motivated right from day 1
( you guys are the Real MVPs) I hail o!

... I think I would've stopped writing at a point where it felt like I was talking to my myself.

Your comments during the early days gingered me in ways you may not understand - thank you!

I've been acquainted with some people here. Made some friends in the process, and made a bond with some people that'd last a life time.

Omo, I can even start writing a story from nairaland sef, maybe, someday sha.

... and yeah, I have met some readers/fans turned pal offline- in real life - too!

It's such a privilege mheennn.

Meeting amazing people with dope ass personalities off here is way too cool.

Ona too much!

E be like the talk dun dey too long o... cheesy

Summary of the matter be say, main activity go dey go on for our permanent site: [url]Efesblog.com[/url] ( shey you get?)

Make we carry all the love, support and ginger from here go there.

Of course, all of us still gather dey here, but, make we go build our base fess.

We go still dey yan for here once once..

And, for permanent site so...

I'll be writing on something for every day of this month...

So, your comments would be welcomed there for ideas on what to write about.

Today's topic has been posted,

It's titled: Dorime wink

You'd find the previous posts when you get there, too.

Warning!!

Please, for your own good, don't visit my blog if you fall under any of the categories below:

- You easily offended
- You're a saint
- You're a hypocrite.
- You don't like hearing the hard truth
- You're below 18 years old.

... cos, I share my unreserved thoughts, opinions, lessons, cruise and other things there - Without fear, favor or restriction.

And, some posts may contain words that you may find offensive.

I use F-words, N-word and Other words in my posts that you may find offensive, and that's why I'm telling you to avoid [url]Efesblog.com[/url] - if you fall under any of the categories I listed above.

Before anything go lead to fight, make we first avoid wetin go lead to quarrel first.

But, if you're not under of the categories of people listed above...

Take your pop corn and coke ... and let's go for a ride here.

Are you ready for this??

In 3, 2..... 1...... click-----> [url]Efesblog.com[/url]

See you at the other side. wink

I hail o!

Ehen, I just want to let you know that.. I'm a Direct Response Copywriter & Marketer..

You can hire/refer me for the following:
- Email Copywriting
- Sales Letter
- Product Description
- Landing Page
- Adverts

iDeliver Quality 100%

---------
Below are ss from today's post on Efesblog.com grin

1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
WHIZKIDEFE:
Omo x¹⁰⁰⁰⁰

Before it skips my mind for the 50th time...

On this day,

At that time...

I was robbed at a point somewhere in slaughter road, Trans Amadi, PH..

Omo,

Na one chance format dem use for me and my cousin.

Prior to that day, I've been indoors for 5 day.

Decided to stroll to get some some stuffs we'd use to organize the next...

" aro wida dat man," before I could understand what was happening they've cornered us.

Na so dem bring their daggers out o.

Adrenaline iss one motherfvcking natural energizer.

Mheen, my survival instinct switch turned on automatically, mheennn.

Stood up and started trying to break from their mist but what followed.

I collected stitches and punches..

Blows wey fit make person lose consciousness but, I didn't felt anything.

" ahboy, see dis jousting man o, abobi... waste this man life," I heard, but then..

I was in beast mood - stay alive or die trying!

And then, I felt the cold nozzle of a gun.

Guyy...

Na once my morale discharge lemme.

Would drop the full gist some other time sha, maybe on permanet site sef.

After all the incident.

I was in shock.

My hand was bleeding... my upper lip bled too.

Mheen, those daggers sharp dieee. The fact that I'm not covered in bandages now proved 1 thing - God dey o. Miracles do happen too.

They took my cousin's phone sha, but dat guy na still area... he no gree o, he chased one of the guys and..

The only thing I could say after the whole incident was... Omo... Omo x ¹⁰⁰⁰, I was speechless and in shock.

This na real life, no be say dem say, happened to me.

The events that followed days later sha.

I'll drop the full gist on permanent...

One of the 99 things I've seen in this journey called life.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Kawo9ze(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Today is World's Trueman's Day cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2021
WHIZKIDEFE:
Disclaimer: This work exclusively belongs to the Author. The title, plots, characters, settings, and all its content are properties of the author.
No part of this work, i repeat, no part of this work either in part or in whole should be reproduced in any format, electronic or otherwise without permission from the author(Me).
Somewhere in Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe (DESPO). In no particular order, i will be sharing the experiences and encounters i had while i schooled there. Relax and enjoy.

On a very cool sunday evening when hunger made me asked God why i wasn't born with a silver spoon, i was confused cos there was no foodstuff and my account balance was reading 2 digits (if you like doubt, na you
sabi).

All my debtors (guys) refused to pay me the money they owe me blaming Buhari's govt for their lack of funds.
Have you ever been hungry to the extent that you begin to feel headache? If yes,you'll understand), if no, pray you don't experience it.

I was in that hungry man mood when i remembered one of my guy(Mega) who has been inviting me to his place since 1st semester and i have been avoiding to go.

I picked my phone n called him, he said he was at home and i told him i would be on my way to his place shortly, so he should visit his kitchen department cos i need
something to fill my stomach infrastructure, he laughed and said no worries.

I made the sign of the cross, na God get power!

Who say na hunger go kill me for dis skul wey i com, e no go work.

I freshened up n set out for Mega's place.

Check our permanent site: [url]Efesblog.com[/url] wink

Today is another 7th of December! cheesy

This was where it all started.

Still remembered how I slept on the bed that day and wrote this piece with my Nokia Asha phone - cos my android was bad.

I'm feeling nostalgic - walahi.

Prior to that day though, the Bastard called procrastination had held me down.

But, I started regardless.

Better late than never, right? smiley

Looking back now, I'm grateful for how far we've come.

It started like a play.

Mheen, it was a freestyle.

I'd just come on here, open a blank page and write events that happened, as I think about em.

I still get plenty tins to talk about sha, but, life offline dey interfere with the plans- but like Trueman go talk - its all good.

We dey 2geda!

Oba no dey go transfer.

The only transfer I go na when we move our ministry go permanent site [url]Efesblog.com[/url] cheesy

This talk no go complete if I no mention Don Meneski, Ikdbabie , Favch, Tobitrueman, Shirley, and all of ona wey ginger me when the story tey start.

Thank You!!!

You guys are the real MVPs, cos...

I sure say my morale for quench awish no be the support ona give me with the 'likes, comments, calls and all that'

I got friends and family out of this community and it's one of the best feeling in the world, for me.

My story is Educative and Entertaining n
Inspiring. It's majorly reality with a touch of fiction to make it balance diet. grin

So, as ona dey laugh, abeg - make ona ensure to learn and better ona self too.

It's been a long sweet ride with you guys.

Like I talk from day 1, I no go fall ona hands.

Although I barely post here these days...

I'm very active on our permanent site [url]Efesblog.com[/url]

I do share my unreserved stuff on various topics [ Personal development, Sex, Relationship, Bizness...] and other random stuff. wink

You'd love em, trust me.

Mheen, plenty talk no dey full basket.

Thank you all for your support - it means a lot to me.

Today na "My Life At DESPO" anniversary o - update suppose drop o, abi? cheesy

Make we see as e dey go.

But before then.

Make I go dey prepare for Shiloh fess... shey you go go? angry

If you no go Shiloh, wetin you gain? cheesy

Once again, I appreciate y'all.

See you at [url]Efesblog.com[/url]

I hail o!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Compliments of the season to y'all! cheesy

Hope you're doing cool.

We're in the festive seasons again, where a lot of things - both good and bad, occurs.

Please ensure to stay safe out there.

Anyways,

I just made this piece for You.

Go check it out now. wink

https://efesblog.com/before-the-year-runs-out/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.