Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237320 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by AugustineSilva(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ikdbabie:
Lolz WhizkidEfe will never siezed to amuse me. Always making one feels special. Thanks alot. Hw is u doing?
she the blush! kikiki grin
Ikdbabie:
Lolz WhizkidEfe will never siezed to amuse me. Always making one feels special. Thanks alot. Hw is u doing?
she the blush! kikiki
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by samuelchimmy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
ghost reader unmasked
my guy z whizkidefe, you are doing a very good job here, your linguistics expertise in the use of pigeon English is insurmountable, weldone bro, You dey represent wella ,more ororo to your elbow
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
AugustineSilva:
she the blush! kikiki grin she the blush! kikiki
. My guy what to do. When Efe always flatter me. It's a free world so therefore i g@ to blush.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by AugustineSilva(m): 1:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Ikdbabie:
. My guy what to do. When Efe always flatter me. It's a free world so therefore i g@ to blush.
NO born early o! naso boys the do o
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:40am On Jan 07, 2018
"Hey, good morning! Rise and shine! As you open your eyes to greet the morning sun, I wish that you would be well and fine."
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Jiikye1: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
"Hey, good morning! Rise and shine! As you open your eyes to greet the morning sun, I wish that you would be well and fine."
Same2u bruv!! nice stuff you gat here,,,wehdone sir
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2018
Tobitrueman:
You're doing a nice job man, three, in fact uncountable gbosa for you.
Thanks, bro. You too much!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2018
Ikdbabie:
My 1st lady, you are a very special somborry 2me, i guess you don't know but, now you know!
-
As for the thanks alot, don't mention.
*winks
-
Me is doing fine o, thanks for ur concern, it shows your being my 1st lady, no be for mouth.
Correct babe!
Me is doing cool
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2018
samuelchimmy:
ghost reader unmasked
my guy z whizkidefe, you are doing a very good job here, your linguistics expertise in the use of pigeon English is insurmountable, weldone bro, You dey represent wella ,more ororo to your elbow
Thanks for you comment bro, it is not easy to denounce your ghost-reader membership cos me, i appreciate!
-
Bros, the way you take scope me ehn, e make my head big! Lol
-
Make money fall on you there,
Sabi boy!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2018
samuelchimmy:
ghost reader unmasked
Thanks for you comment bro, it is not easy to denounce your ghost-reader membership cos me, i appreciate!
(Brandon180, com see ur ppl o)
-
Bros, the way you take scope me ehn, e make my head big! Lol
-
Make money fall on you there,
Sabi boy!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2018
AugustineSilva:
Ogbeni, if i dey vex, i dey know o.
Shuuo, which kine talk be dis na?
-
Naso boys dey do abi? You try wel wel, dey there dey mis-yan until, ur eye go soon clear!
-
For your informate, i be boy, i nor be boys,
so make you no dey generalise tins anyhow next time you hear?
*Lol
-
ikdbabie, just assume you didn't see his mention, ok.
World people, na so dem dey do!
-
temidayoslimsy, i sight you.
How are you doing?
*smiles

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by seuncyber(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2018
Morning And Happy Sunday Efe Abeg Update Make We Used The Update Chop Sunday Rice And Chicken With Zobo.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by AugustineSilva(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

-
Naso boys dey do abi? You try wel wel, dey there dey mis-yan until, ur eye go soon clear!
-
*Lol
-
-
How are you doing?
*smiles
Oshare i no talk give u o! nairaland 2 get araka turn porsche abeg!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2018
AugustineSilva:
Oshare i no talk give u o! nairaland 2 get araka turn porsche abeg!
Your mouth no good o. Lwkmd
You don jam anyone one-on-one before?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2018
seuncyber:
Morning And Happy Sunday Efe Abeg Update Make We Used The Update Chop Sunday Rice And Chicken With Zobo.

I wish you same bros!
I go try update, make we see as e dey go first.
-
Bigman TPound, i see you!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
AugustineSilva:
. Lolz early marriage is good o. So if u born early u rest early
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by pounds627: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
wixkidefe notin do u.. ma jeun lo..u dey represent wella
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

My 1st lady, you are a very special somborry 2me, i guess you don't know but, now you know!
-
As for the thanks alot, don't mention.
*winks
-
Me is doing fine o, thanks for ur concern, it shows your being my 1st lady, no be for mouth.
Correct babe!
Me is doing cool
. That's awesome. How was service today. Hope u prayed fr me.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
pounds627:
wixkidefe notin do u.. ma jeun lo..u dey represent wella
bros whc one is wixkidefe again na? Lol
-
I'll let it slide, but nor try am again o.
-
Omo Yoruba, hope you won't mind teaching me your language?
Oshe (thanks) in advance.
*thumbs up
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ikdbabie:
. That's awesome. How was service today. Hope u prayed fr me.
Service was lit!
-
Yea, i prayed for you (ask Darey)
-
If i don't pray for my babie, who will?
*smiles
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Service was lit! - Yea, i prayed for you (ask Darey) - If i don't pray for my babie, who will? *smiles
Na so
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by temidayoslimsy(f): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

-
-
*Lol
-
-
How are you doing?
*smiles
I'm doing just fine and u?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by TPound(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
I wish you same bros!
I go try update, make we see as e dey go first.
-
Bigman TPound, i see you!

I hail o baba
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Continuation.
( back from flashback)
While Joy was leaving, i just stared at the bright future she carried behind, i meant her bums.
She must definitily see me again cos, she got my attention and i ain't letting her go just like that.
-
I made a decision to go for her, If at all, i gats try, at all at all, naim bad pass.
-
"Why were you mean towards Joy, don't you know she's got soft eyes?,"
Rose asked me while she disrupted the discussion i was having with my minds, her question de-activated my scheming mood and brought me back to reality.
And i was ooh o, which kine Rose be dis na, someone cannor meditate in peace again?
-
Me: how do you mean?
-
Rose: You were just using harsh words on her, and even when she asked you to stop, you didn't, now you have spoilt her day
-
Me: Ok
-
Rose: is that all you can say?
-
Me: what even makes you feel i spoilt her day? I asked her with my voice a bit raised, cos her questions were beginning annoy me.
At that point ehn, my para mood don dey turn up smal smal o.
-
Rose: is it because of the question i asked you that is getting you angry?
-
Me: its not like i'm angry, but it seems like you are making me feel like a bad person, shebi you were laughing all those while Joy and i talked?
Whats bringing this 'you spoilt her day' topic all of a sudden, where is that coming from?
-
Rose: you are mis-intepreting my question, i didn't mean it that way, C'mon, don't be like that, she said while holding my hand with a smile on her face.
( the babe change am for me o)
-
Me: Her royal majesty, Counsel of defence and the Voice of the voiceless, i'v heard you
-
Rose: lol, you are not serious
-
Me: lemme alone jare, i said while i removed her hand from me, i was forming vex while cooling my temper, unknown to her
-
Rose: why are you even like this, someone cannot joke with you?
She asked with a sad face
-
Me: Joke with me ke, since when did you bacame a Comedienne?
Common come closer joor, i said, while lauging and drawing her closer to me in the process
-
Rose: leave me alone, she said with a raised voice while resisting my hands.
-
I didn't feel angry when she raised her voice at me, even though other students were there, cos i already took her as a friend (niggareth), so i cut her some slack plus i was getting used to her.
-
Me: don't be like that, please smile, with your face like Cabin biscuit, i said in a bid to make her cheer up, but she didn't o.
-
I knew i messed up with the way i replied her.
-
The truth of the matter is, her questions/allegations kinda got me annoyed that morning, and i'm type of person that doesn't know how to keep grudges.
If you offend me, i'll tell you that i'm angry with you so se could settle our differences, straight up.
-
I can't fake a smile while i'm angry, e go be like say i wan die.
I can't fit it!
-
My temper dey quick dey hot atimes, na so e still quick dey cold too.
Balanced equation
-
That was how i jejely left Rose after she refused to be pacified by me.
Since my damage control didn't work out, i left because, i cannor com and go and kill myself for anybody o.
-
As she don fall my hand so, i kukuma carried my humble self and left o, before e go turn to another thing.
-
Readers, ona be my withness o, Shey ona see am o, na she first do o, 1-0, no wahala, na turn by turn, na she start am, my turn dey com.
-
I got to my department, lecture commenced for the day class was going on smoothly till 2 boys entered into the hall with 2 soldier men and the community chairman following them from behind.
-
When i looked closer, i recognised one of the boys as a fellow butcher. (E don red!)
To be continued

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
temidayoslimsy:
I'm doing just fine and u?
Welcome, Temi-slimz. I'v been looking for a Yoruba teacher o, hope you'll teach me? - I'm cool, by the way. Nice to meet you.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
TPound:

I hail o baba
Boss, welcome o. - Na man you be!

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by TPound(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Boss, welcome o.
-
Na man you be!

Thanks baba...God bless your hustle...
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by bigbauer(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
ewing this topic: WHIZKIDEFE ( m ), bigbauer ( m ) and 1 guest(s). Oga WHIZKIDEFE, do the needful
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by AugustineSilva(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ikdbabie:
. Lolz early marriage is good o. So if u born early u rest early
LETS make three babies na
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by AugustineSilva(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Your mouth no good o. Lwkmd . You don jam anyone one-on-one before?
Them full o
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Attention Please!! One house!!
*clears throat
I just ran back home from one of joshuamoses101's girlfriend's Bday, My eyes don detty, but i gats do this.
Meekest, you no turn again o, abi SARS hold you for road? Lol
-
Back to the matter,
Where do i even start from sef.
Sighs!
-
First of all! (go down low) lol
-
Today makes it a makes it a month(07/Dec/17 - 07/Jan/18) since i started freestyling(writing) this story.
Nor be small tin o (ask 2face)
-
Guiness book of records, where you at? I deserve an Award for the Longest freestyle writing session abi, lol.
-
I didn't know i could com this far, believe me.
I started this story with the title: A day in Somalia (HK), with the intention of writing a short story of my experience that day.
-
But there is a saying that goes ' you never know what you could do until you try'.
I started the story at first and it was like i was writing for myself cos i didn't get any likes nor comments, i felt discouraged till Meneski came in.
-
Meneski, if i dey tell you say you be my paddy for life, maybe you go think say na joke i dey, bros i mean kpuff!
-
Meneski came, encouraged and gave me the ginger i required to keep me going, and i fired on
(no time to check time)
-
While at it, Ikdbabie(1st lady) showed up, and added to the ginger, omo, na so my voltage take high, i kept on writing cos i know some people were appreciating work, it gave me joy you know.
-
Stil on stil, i kept on writing and communicating with my new found friends (meneski and ikdbabie) till favch showed up with her comment, it added to the voltage.
-
It was after favch showed up that few people started commenting, ikdbabie even volunteered to share pop-corn for those who came to read my story while i supported with coke.
-
You know, at the mention of free coke n pop-corn, some people started commenting, so that they could get their osho-free package.
-
It was while got some more comments, that i felt motivated to go as far as i can in writing, that was when i changed the title from 'A day in Somalia (Hk) to 'My life at DESPO'.
-
And i kept on updating my people back-to-back, the voltage was high, i was relating with my paddy here and they kept me going.
-
With the collective efforts of my paddies, commenters, Guests readers and Ghost readers, this story landed on front page at the 6th day after i started freestyling (writing), do you know what it takes for a novice's story to appear in the front page of the largest Forum in Africa?
No be beans o
-
See let me tell you the truth, i was so happy that day like i won a million dollar cos i didn't experrerit, it came as a suprise plus it came sooner than i expected, my body just dey sweet me anyhow dat day, truth!
-
After it got to front page, i felt i should keep on doing my thing, that sometimes, i make some sacrifices and inconvenience myself to ensure i drop atleast an update eachday.
-
The comments reduced at a time, but Meneski, Ikdbabie n Favch always assured me they got my back, i kept on.
-
At a time my Fellow DESPOlites started showing up and i felt happy cos i never knew i got a small family here.
-
I'm very happy grateful to you all, both old and new readers, especially those of you who encouraged me with your comments for i wouldn't have come this far without you, thank you!
-
To my Guest readers, thank you very much, its not your fault you can't comment, i understand,
*thumbs up.
-
To all of you who de-activated your ghost-mode cos of me, i say a very big thank you, i know it is not easy, you guys rock!
-
To you all you Ghost readers, who come here to read-n-go, kwantinue o, i hope you build mansions and buy cars with the comments are reserving.
Ona go dey stingy comment like say na money, Smh for you.
-
What some of you don't know is,
Sometimes your comments and likes go a long way in motivating a writer in a way you might not understand.
-
Do you know how it feels to write a story without a comment or like, its just like talking to yourself,
na so crase dey start (ask MI )
19.3k views, nor be small thing o, all of ona try ahbeg, the good, the bad, the ones wey stingyness press their neck, the cheerful commenters, the likers, ona too much o, i hail!
-
To all my old,new and upcoming Connects (paddies), i salute ona o, i greet ona specially.
I know say one day me and some of ona go meet for any location, and jolly 2geda.
I value our frienship, may it continue to grow stronger and endure the test of time, cheers!
-
Please, i'm human, therefore i am bound to make mistakes, please, don't hesitate to correct me.
Thanks for correcting me in advance!
-
I'll continue to move forward, no turning back.
I'll continue repping the street and the city, no dulling.
-
Ehen, before i forget, any day i couldn't update, just know something came up, may stress or ba3 or other circumstances.
I'll keep on Repping, see you at the top.
Singing Ojuelegba by Wizkid.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by sampz: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
guy Nawa ooo..see as u take finish ghost readers Baba i salute never vex oo..say i never comment since Bros u da do better job I da ur back da follow jeje

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.