Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,113 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (236513 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by ceecane2(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Guy na hustling tinz oo. Been offline for sme months but nw am bck. Ideas no go ever short for u

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bosz u no go undastand hw this work de tire my stone cold any time i read an,guys like Damibiz hv being here frm day one na,..anyway kontinue za good work man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2018
I was typing an update when i heard a news that ruined my mood.

I felt bad when a friend told me his boss, a popular phone dealer in the hood got shot dead by some group of armed guys.
Word on the street was that the armed guys asked him(phone dealer) to give them his car key, but he refused, instead he decided to do 'gra gra' with them, and they shot him at close range which resulted to his death on the spot.

Why am i saying this?
Well, i'm saying this cause i care about you, yes you.
To be forewarned, is to be fore armed, na so dem talk am.

Incase you don't know, the street is not friendly (boiz dey vex), the real lazy youths out there that recking havoc is their hobby don't give a damn about you.

Incase you haven't encountered those 'bad guys' before, be happy and pray you don't cross paths with them cos the result wouldn't be nice.

Incase you encounter them due to one reason or the other, here is a 'Street OT' for you.

[b] Don't struggle with anyone wielding a weapon(broken bottle, dagger, battle axe, machete, GUN) [\b].
If you are approached by a single or a group of persons wielding weapons in a dead end at an odd area, in a wrong time, i know your survival instincts would want you to try some 'Jackie Chan' moves to disarm your
attacker, but, wait, use your brain!

Most times, they'd ask you to give them your phone/jewelries/cash, please ehn, for the sake of your life, give it to them in peace, most times, they would leave you without even laying a finger on you.
Just coperate, it is better they obtain you and leave you untouched, after all they are the 'second owners' of what you have, or so i thought.

In the other hand, if you try to form 'actor' and do 'gra gra' with them, well, there are two things involved.

Its either they leave you alone and run away for the fear of being caught. (na dem fear pass o, cos dem know say if hand touch dem, their own don finish)
Or
They would settle down and rough handle you, this might result to slaps, punches, getting stabbed or being cut, as your punishment for trying to alert people or being stubborn to them.

Why would you even want to fight with a group of armed guys in the night? Are you 'power mike?
Even if na 'power soap' you tey dey baff sef, cmon sense suppose let you mellow down abi you get science(selena) for body? Even those that are fortified stil use their brains too cause even 'science' stil fails atimes.
(only God's protection is 100% sure)

Who knows, the phone dealer might had still been alive, if only he gave them his car key without trying to put up a fight with them.

See ehn, never, i repeat, never argue or try to drag with someone with a gun, no matter what, you know why?
Cause you don't know if it is a real gun or a toy gun and most times, it is better not to confirm whether it is real or not cause all it takes is just a pull at the trigger and your precious life is gone, just like that.

You may argue or even shout at some gun wielding military men and go untouched o, but, you won't shout or try to fight with a thief holding a gun with bullets without getting shot, except divine intervention.

Those thieves that comes to rob you are very scared and knows their lives are at risk, most times it is the consumption of different alcohols or hard drugs that gives them the courage to carry out their missions(nor be their clear eye o), thats why they are always in a hurry to get your valuables and run away cause they know if they get caught, that may be their end.

Why lose your life over something money can buy? Even if those hoodlums cart away all your properties/gadgets/jewelries, shebi you could hustle, and buy even better properties than the ones they stole from you.
( use your number6 very well o)

Now, that phone dealer is dead, and the thieves still made away with the car he lost his life for, who lose?

That was how a boy lost his arm and his phone to some cultists some time ago.
They fronted him and his girlfriend, asked for their phones, he formed superman maybe cos he wanted to impress his girlfriend, the boys got angry and axed his hand holding the phone, and collected the phone from his fallen arm in the ground and left.

Sometimes gra gra pays o, it had helped me in the past, though my case was different cos they didn't carried guns, just axes and daggers, plus they were scattered, so i struggled with the one that came after me with a dagger, and escaped with my phone, unhurt, i didn't know what came over me that night though but i don't think i would try that again.

You could form 'James Bond' with someone holding other weapons but please, don't mess with a gun, cos a single shot could take you outta the world except, divine intervention.

Whenever you're cornered and outnumbered by them(Cultists/thieves),
Remember:
*You only got one life and
*Your life is more important than any of your possession no matter how valuable or expensive it is.

Don't die for nothing, use your brain.

Life is Priceless!

5 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by emperorblog(m): 5:35am On Jul 10, 2018
READ MORE COOL AND INTERESTING STORY ON

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
This update is dedicated to Ceecane2 and Damibiz

Continuation.

The guys that were with my brother that night when i got there were his coursemates and they were doing one Autocad assignment with his laptop.

I just sat in 'one corner' while i watched them do their thing, i brought my phone out and listened to music with my ear piece as i surfed the internet and waited for them to be through so we could go home together.

After sometime, they finished and my brother said we should check on one of his friends before we headed home and i obliged.

On our way to his said friend's place, we delibrated on what to eat for the night when we get home and we settled for 'oil rice' and sardine.

We got to a lodge in Genesis, and i followed his lead to an apartment and when he knocked, a female voice replied from inside, she said we should hang on for sometime, that she just had her bath blah bla bla.

When she came outside, she gave my brother the kind of hug Meekest refers to as 'Spanish hug' before she noticed me and muttered her 'hi' and i smiled my reply as she welcomed us inside.

We got inside, and she offered me a sit before she sat on Diplomatic's leg.

' baby, meet my brother, Efe, Efe meet my baby, Faith' he said as he made a brief introduction and stretched her hands me for a handshake.

'nice to meet you, brother-inlaw,' she said with a smile as we shook hands.

' so you are the Faith i had been hearing about, nice to meet you too, my bro had told me alot about you though' i replied her with before she smiled and asked my brother what he told me.

' ask him, he is the one in position to answer your question, not me' he replied and we laughed.

' don't mind me o, Efe, what should i offer you?' she asked me as she stood up.

'hmm' i replied.

'what?' she asked.

'i just confirmed something my brother told me about you' i replied her.

' that what?' she asked.

' that you are a caring someborry' i said before i stretched my hands towards her for another handshake.

' thank you, what should i offer you joor' she persisted after the handshake and i muttered 'Nothing'.

' baby, are you seeing your brother? He came to my house for the first time and doesn't want me to entertain him' she said in a low tone as she went back to him and placed her arms around his neck.

' its not like that, its just that i'm very okay now, and i won't want to waste your resources, so, it should be next time' i calmly explained to her with a smile and she nodded be she replied 'okay then'.

They talked in hushed tones while they laughed and kissed at intervals, i noticed 'perceived romance in the air' while i was busy with my phone before decided to leave, to allow the love birds enjoy some privacy based on 'Two na company, 3 na crowd'
(shebi you understand) wink

' i wan discharge o, make ona for settle down do ona tin well. Lol'
i typed a message and sent my brother before i stood up.

' where are you going?' Faith asked immediately i stood up.

' i want to go and collect my note from a coursemate around before i go home, i'll be back shortly' i replied her while i headed for the door.

'hmm, are you sure?' she asked in a doubting tone.

' wait for me, we go soon comot,' my brother chipped in before he winked at me and at that moment, her countenance changed.

TBC

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
.Thanks for the dedication..France made my day,a player from Real Madrid most win world cup
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Damibiz:
.Thanks for the dedication..France made my day,a player from Real Madrid most win world cup
smiley
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2018
"Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ann2012(f): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Thanks for the updates

The story keeps getting interesting
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:51am On Jul 14, 2018
This update is dedicated to Ann2012

Continuation.

Faith's countenance changed, her displeasure was so visible even when she tried to conceal it with a fake smile.

My brother drew her closer and told her some words in whispers before he promised to be with her the next day and her mood brightened before she saw us off outside her lodge.

'Oshare, take your time o, where you wan discharge go leave me before abi you nor know say na you be my only excuse to comot leave her' diplomatic jokingly queried me while we strolled down the road in search of bike.

'So na me you want tey cover up and you nor even brief me for back sef abi? Infact, I dey go tell her the truth say you wan dey with her' I replied him as I turned back pretended like I was going back to Faith's lodge before he held my hand and pulled me along his side while we laughed.

'Why you nor spend some time with her na, from wetin I see, I observe say the babe really like you o' I said as we walked on.

' guy, make she dey first o, my head carry many load now, nor be woman matter dey bother me now' he replied me before we got to Genesis junction.

When we got to the junction, the aroma of akara (beans cake) welcomed us as we located the seller and bought some 'akara balls and fried yam' before we got a bike that took us home.

The rest of the week, classes weren't that active due to the upcoming tests, so I do go to school that period to get first hand updates from lectures before I go back home to 'jack'(read)

That period, I do leave school by 12noon, get home, refresh myself and read the little I could before I relax, I do sleep off in the process most times and when I woke up, fixs something for the stomach infrastructure before I continued from where I stopped reading.

One thing I like about tertiary institutions is that, lecturers won't set questions outside their scheme of work per semester, it kinda makes reading easier somehow but yet people results stil dey cast.

That period of test, I studied like my life depended on it, drafted my own notes from the 'areas of concentration' given to us by some lectures combined with the points I jotted from their classes. After that, I drafted my own likely questions they might set with answers.

To be a student is not easy o
. grin
After much much, the almighty week of test finally came and I noticed somethinh unusual.

I saw different faces and sizes of students (non academic students) I haven't seen in my department before, the population of the people trippled and I was like 'where all these people com from?'.

One thing about Tests and Exams is that they brings both old and new students together.
Those are the only periods that you would see different types of students, like;

* the'ghost students, these ones only comes to school during test or exam.

The ones that doesn't even know the names of each courses and their course codes.

The ones that doesn't even know the lecturers that take each course.

The ones that doesn't even know the number of courses they offer in their department

And the ones that doesn't know their HODs.

The ones that doesn't even know the name of the course they have for the day.
Dem be like ' wetin be the name of the course we get today sef?'. (You can imagine)

TBC

4 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2018
Continuation.

The lecturer for the first course we had came and when he saw the numbers of students that came to write his paper, he flared up.

' if your name is not on my attendance lists for atleast 30%, then i don't think you would be allowed to take my test because i only made provision of questions papers based on the numbers of students in my list' he said and there was an uproar in the hall as several students murmured their displeasures.

If you see were some people papa for dey para ehn, some of them were 'Extension' students, others had it as 'Carry over'.

The uproar was so strong that it took the intervention of the HOD that came and pleaded with the lecturer to allow everyone partake in the test before normalcy returned to the hall.

'School sweet o, na exam spoil am' Lol..

TBC

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
I tell u,na exam spoil school oh.....
WHIZKIDEFE:
Continuation.

The lecturer for the first course we had came and when he saw the numbers of students that came to write his paper, he flared up.

' if your name is not on my attendance lists for atleast 30%, then i don't think you would be allowed to take my test because i only made provision of questions papers based on the numbers of students in my list' he said and there was an uproar in the hall as several students murmured their displeasures.

If you see were some people papa for dey para ehn, some of them were 'Extension' students, others had it as 'Carry over'.

The uproar was so strong that it took the intervention of the HOD that came and pleaded with the lecturer to allow everyone partake in the test before normalcy returned to the hall.

'School sweet o, na exam spoil am' Lol..

TBC
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Prudent5217: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Can’t wait for next episode
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Continuation.

Test scripts were shared, security agents were outside and invigilators mounted strategic points of the hall to ensure the hall was orderly.

After the day's paper, i met Akp outside, we talked about the test, how easy it was and hoped for the rest to be like that as we walked towards the canteen at the back.

On our way to the canteen, i sighted Dafe around my department and i became alerted, 'who could he looking for here?' i asked in my mind forgetting the fact that he could had had friends in several departments.
(nor blame me too much, i was just being security conscious)

I watched him from distance as he seemed focus on whatever he was looking at.
I excused myself from Akp, told him i would be back to meet him before i set out for Dafe's direction.

I got to where he was and tapped him from behind, he looked back and was suprised to see me as he laughed.

' you ehn, you don turn ghost now abi, i nor con dey see you for our lodge again o, where you dey stay now sef?' he asked while he laughed.

' obob, i dey one of my guy side for Ogharefe now, just dey relax for that side for some time now o' i replied him.

Ogharefe is the city of Oghara smiley.. most lecturers live there cos electricity condition is better there, all the mobile networks are stable among other things.

I told him i lived in Ogharefe that moment cos i don't want to know my house, so i won't be taken by suprise incase things gets worse.

'ok, you be big man o, you go dey fare com from Ogharefe everyday, you get money na, oya com settle me now' he replied me.

' you wen be my oga, wetin you find come here sef?' i asked him while ignored his last statement.

'oma, i dey tail one guy for the cow matter, the day wen i find am go house, he tell me say make i come back that evening, say he go pay me him share if he don withdraw.
Omo, as i go track the guy for house dat evening, i nor see am again, since dat time com, i neva see him break light, na today i con sight am from my department, i hurry submit so dat i go trace am well' Dafe replied me while he focused.

' dat boy neva know wetin dey happen to am so. FBI Dafe! If i don big, i wan be like you o,' i hailed him and we laughed.

' for the guy mind now, he dey think say he smart, im eyes go clear today, i don already call community people for ground, dem dey around school gate now, i go follow for back reach school gate, na there dem go for pick am' he added, sounding angry.

' he go get sense! How blacky sef?' i asked about meekest.

'that guy dey o, e be like say dem stil dey hall dey write. Hwfa you na, you nor dey try o, when you go bring your own share na?' he asked me.

' i know say i dey eff up but nor be my fault bros, things neva gel well for my side, if not i for don con give you sharply, neva vex abeg' i told him.

' your mata sef ehn, you dey always dey give me key all the time, oya find me like 5h for there first' he said while he smiled.

' i nor dey with any change(money) now o, oya nor worry, i go com give you later' i replied.

' i know say na format you dey give me so, nor worry dey go, you too do sef' he said, smiling before i left.
-
I went back towards the canteen area and called Akp to know his whereabout, he came outside from the shop he was and i went to meet him.

Getting there, i met him in the company of some guys and some babes.

He later introduced two guys among them, Sam and Nkem, as his friends, i shook hands with everyone all the guys there and 'hi 'ed' the babes in their midst.

We talked about the test, the strange faces and the increased numbers of people that turned up coupled with random talks.

I wasn't feeling the vibes of some people there and i stood up to leave, asked Akp to see me off.

We agreed to see later in the day before i left.
-
On my way home, i met Emma, a former co worker at BG(Beta Glass) now Frigo Glass. We worked in thesame parlettizing 'machine 14B,' he resigned when he got admission.

We were in thesame Department, but he was in ND2.
We talked about old times and he told me some things about the department while we walked towards school gate.

' i dey H o, wetin you cook?' he asked me as we got outside school.

' i nor cook anything o, oya make we go my house go arrange something for kitchen na' i suggested before he asked, 'where your lodge dey?'

' staff qtrs,' i replied and his mood changed before he questioned my reasons for moving to staff qtrs of all places while i listened as he lamented.

' you don talk finish?' i asked him mockingly when he stopped talking and he hissed.

'abeg, make we stroll reach my place,make i drop my bag before we go your side,' Emma said, counting his words while i laughed at him as we strolled.

We got to a cetain lodge along Genesis road when he called a girl that was plaiting her hair outside.

'hunger wan kee you and you stil dey call woman, i pity your life' i taunted him while he smiled as the babe approached.

When she came, i was suprised to see her, we knew ourselves but she acted like she didn't see me and I did same.
She gave him a bear hug while i looked away and was about to give them some space when she jumped on me with a kiss, I didn't experrerit as I held her from falling while some onlookers watched as she clung on to me.

Emma just looked at us, speechless.

TBC

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Pilopher: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
I don land my plane b crash for road
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by jbtobsyn(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pilopher:
I Can ntt fit say any tin for d nw I Can ntt fit say any tin for d nw I Can ntt fit say any tin for d nw
Are you mad?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Pilopher: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
which kin question b dat na? Na u give me madness?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok..i love this ur alway on alert mode
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Continuation.

'baby, you just abandoned me,' she complained as i carried her down, while she leaned on me.

I didn't like the attention she drew towards us, 'you know i can't do that, right?' i replied as i held her hand and walked away from the stares.

'i won't take that from you, you already did' she replied me, coldly as we walked.

' so you know Efe?,' Emma asked her while we stood beside a shop along the road.

' yea, for your information, he is my boyfriend' she replied as she smiled and held me closer.

' hmm, Efe so na you dey date dis fine babe wen i dey toast since abi, oya make com make we dey go, abeg' Emma said, sounding impatient.

' you better be going alone, cos my baby ain't leaving me anytime soon' she replied him while i just watched them and smiled without uttering a word.

I knew she meant what she said, but if i didn't intervene in the issue, Emma might just die of hunger.

' baby, i'm in a haste to get something at home right now, can't spend quality time with you now but, i'll make it upto you, ok' i said as i held her face and kissed her forehead before i made to leave.

'i missed you, baby' she said, hugging me in the process.

'i have to go now, i'll give you a call later' i said as i freed myself before we strolled down.

She pointed her lodge and told me her room number before i stopped a bike as Emma was on the verge of collapsing, hunger wan kpai my guy.

We entered the bike, and she blew me a kiss and i winked at her before the bike sped off.

Who is she?

TBC

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Continuation.

Her name is Gift, a light skinned damsel that could pass for a model. Apart from her heart melting smile and intelligence that got me attracted to her, she got a very flat tommy, that looks sexy on her with an average b**bz and bums that complimented her shape.. She was all shades of natural beauty, intellegience and sexiness, my kind of wink .....

We met in one JAMB tutorial center then, when we were preparing for JAMB/Post-UME.

'Cadres' was the name, a place where different students from both far and near went for serious learning session, with qualified and experienced teachers of different subjects.

The lesson had Two sections, the WAEC/NECO/GCE section and the JAMB/Post-UME section.

Their fee per month was kind of high but it was worth it in all aspects.

'Cadres' was nicknamed 'Fashion institution' cos many attended the lesson but few went to learn, majority of them went for fashion parade and dating, cos some cute 'ajebutter' babes were there too. smiley

I had attended the lesson even before i wrote my WAEC exam and it was a fun place to be. More like a social gathering and i don't miss it for anything.
If you attended 'Cadres lesson' then, you were a big boy/girl. cheesy

I enrolled for the tutorial that year as usual, went there to add to my knowledge and have fun.

I worked in a bottling company 'Beta Glass' now called 'Frigo Glass', where various types of bottles are produced.
I worked then cos being a 'fine boy' doesn't pay bills and i like being financially independent unlike some people that depends on their parents to give them money before they could purchase or do whatever they wanted that required money.

Financial independence is bae, you know! wink

TBC

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2018
Continuation.

Gift was that kinda babe that makes head turns, babe is sexy and she knows it cos she flaunts her God given assets at any given opportunity.

She got so much attention from dem boys, the way she dressed doe was like the just concluded ' World Cup' that different countries(guys) competed to win.

She be turning dem Gs down back to back, and as a 'fine bobo' myself, i know how it feels getting attention from the opposite sex wink, sometimes it gets into the head and makes one feel 'on top of the world' like D'banj.

I love challenges and decided to shoot my shot but i chose a different route from the rest guys with thesame destination in mind.

I became friends with a her bestie, Linda, and that was how it began.
I inflated the price of my attention that she couldn't afford it, she gave me that 'i don't care' attitude at first before things changed.

We exchanged contacts and '2go usernames' along the line. We talked more online but when we saw, we don't talk to eachother cos none of us wanted to initiate a convo even when we wanted to, was it pride or ego? Whatever the name of the game was, i believed 2 could play it.

Till a certain day, after close, she was in the company of her friends as usual when i went towards them, exchanged pleasantries with them.

' lemme borrow your friend for sometime' i said to their amazement as i held Gift's hand and walked away from where they were.

I walked her home that day while we talked and joked as we got to know more about ourselves better.

After that day, things changed between us as we called, texted and chatted frequently and that was when i got know she aspired to be an accountant.

Her choices of schools were
University of Benin (UNIBEN) and Federal Polytechnic, Auchi (Auchi Poly) University while mine were Delta State University, Abraka(DELSU) and Auchi Poly.

Sometimes, during free periods, her crew and mine do go out and eat snacks together before we became something like a 'clique' then.

Twas during that period that Gift and i became so close to the extent that she began to reserve seat for me the days i went late.

I didn't attend lesson the days i'm on duty at work and could not find someone to cover for me, and those days i missed lesson, babe would call and complained of her bored she was cos i wasn't there, and my normal reply was ' why would a whole hottie like you be bored when you have a lot of toasters there to keep you company, or has Linda and co travelled?'

She would laugh it off and claimed she didn't know what i talked about.

Na so we just dey o, the chemistry and physics between us grew by the day and like play, like play, she began to leave her sit to sit beside me where i sat with my friends.

I thought it was childs play till she started hanging her hand around my neck or rested her head on my shoulders sometimes.

While Gift and i got close, some guys looked at me with admiration while others did with disgust, issit my fault ni.

I felt a sense of achievement, like having one of the most sort after babe in the lesson.

Sometimes i do laugh at myself, like, i went to lesson, instead of me to be more serious with studies, na babe i con dey go win. lol.

It was part of the fun though, afterall all (reading) work and no play makes dull,Abi cheesy

We weren't dating yet but Gift was a big fan of PDA and i wasn't to comfy with it, e dey spoil some kine shows.

I knew her PDA was a subtle way of passing a 'he is mine/keep off' msg, but i don't like being personalized, like Oliver twist, i always wanted more.

JAMB came, we blasted it. We hung out a couple times but issues came along the line.

She loved spending time with me but i wasn't always there cos of work, although we tried to make up for that by having some face time on Skype, calls and chats but nothing compared to the physical moment we spent together.

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
This update is dedidcated to that Anonymous liker, you know yourself. *thumbs up.

My not being there most times she needed me wasn't delibrate, it was mostly due to work, blame it on the hustle, i stayed on the grind to earn some cheddars for upkeep and miscellaneous spending. cheesy

I understand the saying that, ' no one is really too busy, if they care about you/ if you are important to them, they'll create time for you', but, my case was different.

Lemme divert a bit by telling you somethings about the place i worked then, you might understand better.

Frigo Glass Company formely known as ßeta Glass Company.
They produce all kinds of bottles for some popular brands of drink you know and some bottles you haven't seen before, they are exported to other countries though.

It has several departments:
Cold End: the part responsible for arrangements

In there, you are being paid per hours you worked. They pay twice a month, 2weeks makes a voucher, and the amount of hours clocked in your personal card per voucher is what you are being paid.

You could work over time if you wished or get paid by someone to cover for him the day he wouldn't come to work for serious reason to avoid being suspended for some days or sacked at worse.

The company has 4 duties:
Morning duty: 7am - 2pm
Afternoon duty: 2pm - 9pm
Night duty: 9pm -7am
Straight day: 9am - 5pm

They have 4 rotating shifts: A, B, C and D.

The way it was, while 3 shifts are active, 1 shift would be off.
For instance, if shift D is on morning duty, Shift B would relieve them in the afternoon, then shift C would relieve shift B at night while Shift A is on 2 days off.

A shift works 2 days afternoon duty, 2 days morning duty and 2 nights duty before the go on 2 days off to relax before resuming again for another shift to go off.
I guess you get the picture.

The company has big and small buses that carried its staffs from their bus-stops at different cities to resume duty and carried the staffs of the relieved shift back home after close.

I worked in 'Cold End' dept, the department in the company that deals with the checking of bottles to remove defected ones before they are packaged and sent to the warehouse.

We worked upstairs, where the big machines producing the bottles were, the noise from the machines could cause damage to the ear drums, thats why we always wore our 'ear plugs' to reduce the effect.
The heat that emanated from the machines could make your body soaked in sweat within seconds.

Those that worked in 'Production' dept. are always black cos they were the ones in close contact with those machines, changing bottle moulds and all that.

The first day i started work, i had it in mind not to resume the next day cos work was stressful, and being a newbie, na so dem use me work anyhow dat day.

I didn't complain that day cos, 'if person go place new, na one leg he tey dey stand'.
They do feed workers in morning and afternoon duties.

In the morning, canteen opens as from 10am, while those on afternoon duty, canteen opens from 6pm - 8:30pm.

In the canteen you would only be served if your name is in the feeding compiled by the assistant head of shift or supervisor.
They compile the list based on the number of people present at work.

The list would be forwarded to the canteen dept.,where one of the canteen attendants holds the list and would issue you a 'meal ticket' once you sign your name, before you join the queue to be served.

The funny thing about the list was, some people do sign the names of other people and take their ticket, meaning if your name has been signed before you got there, there is almost nothing you could do, except maybe wen you 'para'.

If such situation occured, the attendant that issued 'meal ticket' would be the one to suffer the consequences as the money might likely be deducted from her salary, this made them to be strictly observant and most times refused to give 2 tickets to anyone, even if they were be sent by the real owner. cheesy

The second day of work, my shift were on night duty.
I didn't felt like going to work that day, since night duty was 9pm, we that were to go and relieve those in afternoon duty ought to be in our various bus-stop on/before 8:15pm as the bus gets there beore 8:20pm.

If you didn't go to the bus-stop on time and the bus left before you got there, your only option was to take a taxi to the company direct, to avoid stories that touched.

We got to the company yard around 8:40pm that night, the security operatives stopped me from entering at first cos i hadn't gotten my ID, it was my 'Head of shift' that came to my rescue before they allowed me in.

After entering, the next thing to do was to go 'clock' your card in 'time office', this is very important cos, if you went to work and forgot to clock your card, it is as good as you didn't go to work that day cos you won't be paid for it.

Your clock your card at resumption and at closure before you leave the yard..

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Some people used the stairs while others used the lift to and from 'cold end' at the top.

We reached top, i was given a locker to keep my work clothes and PPEs(Personal Protective Equipments).

We changed to our working attires in the 'changing room' before we went to relieve those that were closing for the day.

As a newbie, our asst. HOS posted me to an easy place, where i would sit and pick up cracked or fallen bottles from the lines that just came from cooling machine.

Other times, i was made to clear congestion so that the bottles would flow through to the 'pass line' for inspection.

I was assigned to one senior staff and a junior staff.
When it got to 12am, i noticed as people left their machines in 2s or 3s to different location and they come back after 2hrs or so.
I later got to understand that they shared sleep time based on say 'body no be firewood'

Some times they 'share sleep' if the machines worked fine.
The way it was, say 8 people worked in a machine, when its almost 12am, they would choose among themselves 4-4(3 hrs) or 2-2(1hr:30 mins) before one of the set goes to sleep f depending on the duration the agreed on.

The downsides of the sleep was that it may lead to congestion if those on board couldn't cover the space of those that went to sleep.
The implication is that the rest people my not sleep and if the congestion was serious and the HOS got to know it happened cos some people went to sleep, he may deduct some hours from those that worked in that machine or cancel their night as a form of punishment cos he would be the one to be queried.

I only noticed one of the guys i was assigned to, 'Luggard' in the pass line. The other guy wasn't at sight, it when i left to get water that i saw the other guy sleeping peacefully.

After some hours, the other guy came back and they exchanged position, while Luggard went to sleep. After resisting the urge to sleep for some time, i felt dizzy and slept off. That was when i remembered ' nobody can cheat nature'.

The few mins i left my post to relax my back that was when it happened. The machine congested, com see where bottles for dey burst anyhow.

I heard noise of people rambling and i opened my eyes to see my HOS waking everyone that slept around, up, in annoyance to come clear our machine.

The staffs they assigned me to put all the blame on me, forgetting that they were supposed to allow me rest a bit like they did.

'lazy boy like you, you think here is your father's house abi, that you can come and be sleeping as you like, if you are not ready to work stay at home!' One of them said.

' who even employed this boy, lazy thing!' Luggard barked at me while i joined in clearing the machine.

'na me dis man just call 'lazy thing' so, choi, i yaff suffered' i said in my mind as i joined the rest in clearing the congested machine. Nor be im fault sha, na money we dey find nor be say work dey sweet me. wink

I mounted my position after it was cleared and they didn't allow me sleep that night and when it dawned, i knew i looked like a ghost.
At dawn, i resolved within me that i won't work with those people again.

When i got home, i managed to have my bath and dived my bed before i slept off, woke up in the afternoon and felt like a log of wood, I couldn't move.

We went off for 2days after our second night and when we resumed, i went to meet out asst. HOS to take me to 'debulking' section, one of the hardest part in Cold End.

Debulking section is where those bottles are taken from a pallet into crates.
Those packaged stuffs you see that catch your attention went through different processes in their various factories before they got to they get to the market.

He tried to talk me out of going there, that it would be too difficult that newbies don't work there, but i told him i could cope that he should give me a try.

He allowed me work there and i was determined to clear his doubt.
When i got there, i took it personal, com see as i dey work like say na me get company, lol.

I play a lot but when its time for its time for seriousness, i work as if i don't know how to play.
(I work hard and play harder) wink

My HOS was very strict, but sometimes the big man would ask me to buy him Malt or recharge cards without giving me money.

I guess he attended boarding school in his time and he would be among those set of seniors that would give their juniors a list of things to to buy for them with their own money.

HOS was a big man o, money wasn't his problem, when he sends me such tasking messages, if i had money, i do buy for him but if i was cashless, he understood too.

I was hardworking, loyal and could be stubborn too if i wanted to. That won the heart of my strict boss and i did enjoy some preferential treatment.

2 months down the line, our asst. HOS made me the head of debulking, na me con dey control some senior men wen I go meet for the company. wink
who said hard work plus determination doesn't pay?

When became head of debulking, i gingered my team and with coperation, i increased our break time from normal 40mins to 1hr, even if it got me to do the extra work.

Being a leader comes with some challenges, especially if you are dealing with people that are older than you.

No matter the extra effort i put in for my team to enjoy the work and rest well, some people still complained.

Some be like, ' you wen dem just employ yesterday nai won control us for here abi'. Na there my head tey dey bring smoke so, i don't like many talks, i just draft the names of those forming strong head in a list and send to asst. HOS to be removed from my team.

My boss and i do have misunderstanding most times cos i don't know how to do eye service like most workers did. Most of dem go dey work to impress while I did my tin.
I had that cannor comman kee myself attitude.

I deviced strategy that made my team to debulk pallets on time and rested a bit before another one comes.
Sometimes I do use my personal money to buy snacks for everyone that debulked as a form of motivation.

On the 3rd month, i was made operator and 'Skill A'. I became the youngest operator while i was there. If you see as those wen dey do eye service tey vex for my matter then ehn.

Dem be like ' we were employed and had been here before him, why would he be taken to the position of an operator while we are here?' I just laugh at them cos they seemed to forget ' who God don't bless, no one can stress' grin

Normally, before one is made an operator, one must had worked for the company for 6months and above and must had undergone training for a month or more, but the boy broke that record like C.Ronaldo grin

I trained while I was the position already.

Promotion comes with more responsibilities, sometimes while my co-workers went home, they would hold the operators back for compulsory overtime.

I was pardoned when i broke some rules that had made our HOS suspended some workers for a week. He did scold me and remove me from my operator role for a day as my punish.

I wasn't always a good boy,nor blame me, the work was stressful but hey, which work wey dey bring money dey easy for did life?

Some days I missed work without taking permission from my HOS or taking coverage: pay someone an operator in another Shift to work in my place
Other days I deliberately went lat

Those days, my HOS did minus 1 or 2 hours from my works hrs for the day or post me to the machines that were closer to the furnace as punishment, but I didn't complain, I didn't held that against him.
-
There was a day at work, we were on night duty,when they assigned one of the staffs to work with me in my machine. Mr Luggard, he was the one that called me a lazy thing the first night I worked with them while I was a newbie.

I decided to return his favor, that night, oh that night, we were 3 in my machine, he,a senior staff, a trainee, and myself, head of my machine.

When it got to 12am, I told the trainee to go and sleep till 2am, Oga senior staff wanted to oppress me with his position as my superior. He insisted that he wanted to be the one to sleep 1st but I made him understand he was in my office and if he didn't cooperate with me, I none of us would sleep that night, he saw my seriousness before he allowed the trainee to go and sleep.

He sat in the pass line checking for defected bottles or misprints while I operated.
When it got to 2am, I went to wake the trainee were he slept close to our machine, I told him to replace me while I went to sleep.

I had another idea when sneaked to the lift and went down to sleep in the warehouse, to return back around 4am before the senior staff could go and sleep from 4-6am.

When the time I programmed for my alarm woke me up
, I went back to the machine 3:50am, that was 10mins before my time was up.
The senior staff saw me and started shouting, asking why I would go and sleep before him, I just smiled before I went to the machine and pressed some buttons.

Oga Luggard was about to go and sleep when the machine stopped flowing, this means congestion if the bottles are not parked manually.

I asked them to go and pack the bottles while I went to call staffs in maintenance department to come work on the machine. I got there and they told me to go, that they would come and I left them.

I went back and meet the man that called me lazy complaining while he parked bottles with his uniform soaked in sweat, I just laughed while he lamented cos he couldn't sleep.

6am was the time all those who shared sleep time at night duty normally returns back to their machine to clear the machines and work till they would be relieved by those in morning duty by 7am.

Those in from maintenance didn't come, after the 3 of us had parked bottle manually for the 2hrs that the senior staff was supposed to sleep, I went back to the machine and reversed the command I programmed earlier before the machine came started running.

'So you know wetin you fit do since na I'm you nor do am since abi' Oga Lugged complained with his sleepy eyes while I laughed.

' oga, shebi you na you call me lazy tin that time wen I newly start the work because I sleep, how body dey do you now?' I asked him while I grinned and he just stared at me as reality it dawned on him.

No dey use your position dey show yourself, don't look down on anyone, you don't know what the future holds.

Be good and do your best wherever you find yourself, you don't know where your help might come from.

My HOS shortlisted my name among the few people to be employed as junior staffs, but I declined the offer then cos i knew my admission was around the corner.

I had some good and bad times in BG all the experiences made those while I worked there memorable. I was the head operator of Machine 14B, that year. Lol

I might post some throw back pics I took while I was in BG.
-
It was during those period that i barely made time for Gift, cos the few time i had for myself wasn't even enough for me to rest. Sometimes she understands, other times she felt i was avoiding her.

I know that even the strongest feeling fades away if not reciprocated or when taken for granted.
I also understand that sometimes we misunderstand eachother to understand ourselves better.

Somehow communication between us dropped till we met again that day at school.

Memories sigh!

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2018
[Michael:]
This life don't last forever
(hold my hand)
So tell me what we're waiting for (hold my hand)
We're better off being together (hold my hand)
Than being miserable alone
(hold my hand)

[Akon:]
'Cause I've been there before
And you've been there before
But together we can be alright.
'Cause when it gets dark
And when it gets cold
We hold each other 'til we see the sunlight

[Michael and Akon:]
So if you just hold my hand
Baby I promise that I'll do all I can
Things will go better if you just hold my hand
Nothing can come between us if you just hold, hold my, hold, hold my, hold, hold my hand.

Hold my hand

The nights are getting darker (hold my hand)
And there's no peace inside
(hold my hand)
So why make our lives harder? (hold my hand)
By fighting love tonight, baby! (so)

'Cause I've been there before
And you've been there before
But together we can be alright (alright)
'Cause when it gets dark
And when it gets cold
We hold each other 'til we see the sunlight
'Cause you could just hold my hand
Baby, I promise that I'll do all I can
(If you just, if you just)
Nothing can come between us if you just hold, hold my, hold, hold my, hold, hold my hand.

Hold my hand

I can tell that you're tired of being lonely
Take my hand don't let go baby hold me (hold me)
Come to me and let me be your one and only (hold my hand)
So I can make it alright 'til the morning (hold my hand)
I can tell that you're tired of being lonely (hold my hand)
Take my hand don't let go baby hold me (hold me)
Come to me and let me be your one and only (one and only)
'Cause I can make it alright 'til the morning (hold my hand)

Hold my hand
Baby I promise (hold my hand) that I'll do all I can (hold my hand)
Hold my hand
All I can (hold my hand)
Hold my hand
Nothing can come between us if you just hold my, hold my, hold my hand.
-
Akon ft Michael Jackson_ Hold My Hand

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Continuation.

'wait o, Gift na really your babe? the babe make sense o, where you take know her?' Emma asked as we alighted from the bike and walked towards my apartment.

'wetin dey worry you sef? You wen dey do like who hunger wan kill some minutes ago, we don reach here now, na babe matter con dey bother you, dem swear for you?' i asked him as i opened my door before we entered.

'simple yes or no question wey i ask you, nai you con dey yan opata put so o, how you tey dey pass English sef?' He fired at me while he jumped on he unlaced his shoes.

' i nor blame you, dey ask me anyhow question for there until, com chop make i see you na' i replied him while i dropped my bag and fell on the bed.

' bros, abeg, na play i dey o, if you nor gimme food now i go faint o' he replied while he held his stomach as he sat on the floor.

' you neva chin-chom-chin' i replied him while i laughed and got up to organise something in the kitchen.

From personal experience, i knew the level of his hunger might had triggered the angry worms in his stomach to start causing some serious damages inside, so i made golden morn for him to eat for the mean time, to appease the rioting worms.

'bros, abeg manage dis one until, before hunger kee you, nor be my house you go tey die' i said as i handed him the cup.

' i don suffer o, chai! na me you dey give golden morn to chop abi, i be like small pikin for your eyes?' he asked me while he served a spoonful into his mouth.

'wetin big boy like you dey do with golden morn for house, you be baby?' he asked me while he served another spoon in his mouth.

' abeg, nor vex, before my good go turn to bad, just give me the cup back make i go keep' i replied him while i stretched my hand towards him.

' nor worry, i go just manage am, na hunger eye i take dey eat am o' he said while he balanced and enjoyed it.

I went to were he was and grabbed the cup from him, com see were dey boy for dey follow me dey drag the cup of golden morn when he say he dey manage to eat. Lol

'which kine play be dat na, i nor dey joke with my belle o, abegi gimme my food make i eat joor' he said as we dragged the glass.

' no o, small pikin food nor good for your system o, e go make you purge o' i countered him as while we held the glass.

'ehn,nor worry, leave am make e purge me, na me get my body, e no concern you' he said in defence while i laughed and left the cup for him before i went to the kitchen.

Tbc

6 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by horwa140: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dis is my first time commenting not my first time here tho...ah no say ah be wicked sombody
But ya story enh ah no even remember wetin ah wan say self maybe if ah read another update ah go remember

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Continuation.

I decided to prepare fried noodles as it was the only 'fast food' option available to savage the situation.

' Efe, dis golden morn don finish o, i nor know say d tin dey rich like dis before o, abeg i need more!' he requested as he came to meet me.

' more kee you dia, shebi na you say 'golden morn' na small pikin food just now, you beta fly from here before i go pour hot g/oil for your body now' i said before i munched a mouthful of 'raw indomie' noodles(my kinda bad habit), its crunchy and tastes like chin-chin.

' ooh God, na indomie you dey cook? indomie nor be food na' Emma complained as he saw the empty sachets of 'super pack'.

' if indomie nor be food, na wetin e con be?' i asked him.

' indomie na appetizer, even if i eat the full carton of indomie sef, e nor go belleful me' he explained while i gave him that 'to slap you just dey hungry me' look.

' see beggar wey get choice, you even see indomie wen you go chop, instead of you to go thank God, you dey here dey dey select food. No worry, by the time better hunger don beat you, dry garri go be like fried rice for your mouth' i fired at him while we laughed.

The food was set some minutes later, i served it down before i rushed to the bathroom to refresh.

When i came out, i met Emma already devoring the food without waitning for me, what suprised me was that he didn't chew the noodles, he dey swallowed directly. (see wetin hunger don cause) cheesy

' you nor go make heaven with dis your character o, so you nor fit wait for me abi' i asked him before i picked a spoon and joined the hungry lion.

' so, hunger dey kill me and food dey my front, i go con sit down dey look am abi, nor be punishment be dat? He replied as he doubled his rate of serving.

' you nor really well, eat make you get sense!' i said.

We finished eating before i did the dish before we gisted while we relaxed.

' oma, thank you very much for the food, na now my brain dey reason well' He said while we laughed.

' its nothing bros, if i nor fit do am for you, why you be my friend? Nor reason am, if e red for me, you fit deliver me too' i replied him before he asked me about Gift again.

' Gift na your babe?'

' why you dey ask, your mind dey the babe?' i replied his question with mine.

' my mind full am, dats why i dey ask you, if she be your babe talk now make i just lock up her matter o' he said, sounding serious.

' see as you carry babe matter for head like govt work, if you take your studies serious like dis, DT go too sure for you' i replied him while we laughed.

' see as you serious face dey ask me about babe, yeye child is this what you came to school to achieve?' Lol,

'my guy, if you wan run her show, feel free. Its a free world, if she gree for you, no wahala but, take care of her o cos if i hear say you treat her anyhow, na me go personally break your legs, she be my paddy like that, na wetin i fit tell you be dat' i told him and he agreed before i received a call from Akp.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Continuation.

The summary of the call from Akp was to enquire if we would still meet as planned in school earlier that day, i replied positive and asked him to give me some time to tidy somethings before the call ended.

' Efe wait first o, you dey tell me say you go break my legs if i nor treat Gift well abi, based on wetin? she be your sister abi wetin concern you for d matter? You want break your fellow guy man leg cos of babe abi, you don dey fvck up o' Emma fired at me immediately the call dropped.

' shuo, bros, take am easy na. See as you dey attack me, me and you get problem before?' i replied him while i laughed.

' guy, dis one nor be laughing matter o, i just dey reason the word since, wen you first talk am, i nor first understand, why you go talk dat kine word at all? You fit break your own guy leg cos of ordinary babe, guy d word vex me o' Emma replied me, sounding angry.

'my guy! My guy! Abeg bring your mind down, e neva reach like dat na, shuo, see as you change am for me just now' lol, i know say if dem give you chance now, na to burst my head dey your mind o' i jokingly replied him while i held his hand before he smiled.

' why i go burst you head, you be my guy na, but nor tell me dat kine word next time o' he warned while he smiled.

' yes sir! If i tell you dat kine word again, make full community gather me beat' i said while we laughed hard before freed his hands from my grip and pushed me away.

'My guy, but on a serious note ehn, why i tell you say i fit break your leg if you date Gift con play ehn, na because you be my guy and she be my paddy too, shey you dey get?'

' if she date anoda guy and dem get issues, dat one nor concern me but, if na you wen be my own guy con play her, i nor go happy with you at all cos Gift na correct babe' i said, as i made him understand thatI the few friends i have means alot to me and i'm very protective of those i care about.

' dis one wen you dey talk many many talk cos of the babe so, hmmm' he replied while he grinned.

'oga, nor be wetin you dey think, ayam a good boy o' i replied, smiling.

' bad guy, how you tey know wetin dey my mind?' he asked while we laughed before he asked me to see him off.

After i saw Emma off, i came back and observed my siesta, for the brain to cool of a bit.
I woke up, read the course we had the next day for about an hour before i remembered i had to meet Akp.

I dialled his number and he picked up, i asked the venue of our meeting point, he told me to meet him up in 'Western City', a popular lodge in school, told him i was on my way before i ended the call.

When i got there, i was suprised by what i saw.

Tbc
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
horwa140:
Dis is my first time commenting not my first time here tho...ah no say ah be wicked sombody
But ya story enh ah no even remember wetin ah wan say self maybe if ah read another update ah go remember
lol, i just dey see your comment so.
I greet you!

Anyway, make e for no loss, kindly remind me to officially 'welcome' you to this thread, if you don remember wetin you get to talk about the story. cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Love yours
Love yours

[Hook:]
No such thing as a life that's better than yours
No such thing as a life that's better tMIhan yours
No such thing as a life that's better than yours
No such thing, no such thing

Heart beatin' fast, let a nigga know that he alive
Fake niggas mad, snakes
Snakes in the grass let a nigga know that he arrive
Don't be sleepin' on your level cause its beauty in the struggle nigga
Goes for all y'all
It's beauty in the struggle nigga
(Let me explain)
It's beauty in the struggle , ugliness in the success
Hear my words or listen to my signal of distress
I grew up in the city and though some times we had less
Compared to some of my niggas down the block man we were blessed

And life can't be no fairytale, no once upon a time
But I be God damned if a nigga don't be tryin'
So tell me mama please why you be drinking all the time?
Does all the pain he brought you still linger in your mind?
Cause pain still lingers on mine
On the road to riches listen this is what you'll find
The good news is nigga you came a long way
The bad news is nigga you went the wrong way
Think being broke was better

[Hook]

For what's money without happiness?
Or hard times without the people you love
Though I'm not sure what's 'bout to happen next
I asked for strength from the Lord up above
Cause I've been strong so far
But I can feel my grip loosening

Quick, do something before you lose it for good
Get it back and use it for good
And touch the people how you did like before
I'm tired of living with demons cause they always inviting more
Think being broke was better
Now I don't mean that phrase with no disrespect
To all my niggas out there living in debt
Cashing minimal checks
Turn on the TV see a nigga Rolex
And fantasize about a life with no stress
I mean this shit sincerely
And that's a nigga who was once in your shoes
Living with nothin' to lose
I hope one day you hear me
Always gon' be a bigger house somewhere, but nigga feel me
Long as the people in that motherfucker love you dearly
Always gon' be a whip that's better than the the one you got
Always gon' be some clothes that's fresher than the ones you rock
Always gon' be a bitch that's badder out there on the tours
But you ain't never gon' be happy till you love yours

[Hook]

Heart beatin' fast, let a nigga know that he alive
Fake niggas mad, snakes
Snakes in the grass let a nigga know that he arrive
_

J. Cole_ Love Yourz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by horwa140: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2018
Mehn. Ur story dope ehn Oya jaiye lo

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.