Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237139 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2018
Continuation.

When I got to Western City, I met a group of boys and girls standing in the front, I noticed the atmosphere was tensed, so I walked slowly while my eyes and ears were became auto focused.

'Which side did they passed?'

'How many dem be?'

'You fit describe dem, which kine clothes dem wear?'

Were the questions directed to a girl who held her cheeks and was crying profusely while some people while some people tried to pacify her.

' they were two, the one that collected the phone covered his face, he wore a blue shirt' the girl replied while she sobbed.

'Heya, nawa o, why you nor shout wen dem try stop you?' A boy holding a plank asked.

'They didn't allow me to shout, I didn't even know hw it happened, one of them slapped me and before I could open my eyes,they had left with my phone' she replied.

' you sure say you nor dey take selfie, before dem come collect your phone so? Talk true' another guy chipped in and that seemed to fuel the girl's cry as she sobbed loudly in reply.

'What is the brand of phone they stole from you?' Someone, a lanky dude with dreads asked while he dragged from the burning cigarette he held.

'It's an iPhone 6s' she replied.

' ehn? Which side you say dem run go so? Dat phone cannot just go like dat na' The guy replied as he ordered for a sachet 'alomo bitter' before he puffed smoke into the air.

' na Im good for her sef, dem nor dey hear word, all the time dem go dey snap pictures anyhow dey do slay queen for snapchat, her body go reach ground now' one guy said from the side. (If you see d kine 'bad eyes' wen some babes tey look d guy ehn, bad eye!)

Some babes whom I guess we're her friends consoled her while some guys told her to forget about the phone.

'Ooh, why on a dey tell d baby console the babe like say na her family member die, abeg make ona leave her jare. Babe why you dey waste your tears ehn, na the slap make you dey cry abi na the phone?' One fat guy asked, sounding angry.

All of ona just dey waste ona time dey console the babe, na only one call she go make, her boyfriend wen be G'boy go buy another new iPhone for her by tomorrow' the fat guy added before he sat down.

'All those boys wen dey obtain people for the road so ehn, the day wen hand go touch any of dem ehn, hmmmm, beating go give am bell o' one guy said, provokingly.

I brought my phone out and dialled Akp''s number,
'Akp, I dey front of the lodge, come outside' I said as he answered my call.

' enter inside, come block 9, room 6c' he replied me before I hanged up.

Tbc.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2018
I woke up this morning feeling very grateful to God not because it is Sunday but, for making me a year older today. I didn't even know when I started singing 'Jesus you love me too much oh, too much oh, excess love oh that song by 'Mercy Chinwo' and I felt like an angel.
(don't look at me like dat)

I thought about somethings that I had been through, both the good and the bad and it left me smiling, what I had survived could had gotten some people killed.

Life isn't a bed of roses, E no easy.

Dear God, i know I'm a sinner and i can't promise to stop sinning but, please,forgive me.
I wish that you give me Wisdom to live my Long Life to the fullest in Good Health and Wealth.

I'm a Gift to the World, if you had seen how the earth smiled the day I was born ehn, you for confirm am. grin

HBD to Me, Myself and I plus all the special born on this day!

NP: Victor AD_Wetin We Gain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by genius43(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2018
Happy Birthday to you OP
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Malaymoney(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
HBD man age with grace
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
genius43:
Happy Birthday to you OP

Malaymoney:
HBD man age with grace
Thanks
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2018
From my role model, Dr. Charles Apoki.

drcharlesapoki.com/2017/09/30/youth-entrepreneurship-in-nigeria-challenges-and-prospects/

NB: It is not you regular read, its an enlightenment something.
If you are a lazy reader, please, don't click the link.

I promised him that i would drop some his link(s) on my thread, sometimes.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Charminee(f): 3:22am On Aug 02, 2018
Efe i know u are mad at me i'm sorry. I really am. Happy birthday in arriers.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Charminee:
Efe i know u are mad at me i'm sorry. I really am. Happy birthday in arriers.
smiley
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Good evening all, it's not like I abandoned this thread o, but these days ehn, there's no time to even check time sef, I guess you understand.

[s]VANCANCY:
If you are good at writing Articles and you are in Port Harcourt and live around Rumuigbo, Alakahia Choba or Aluu, someone needs your service urgently on or before next week Monday, latest.

I decided to take it upon myself to search for someone for him cos I feel a reader of mine might be interested.
Shebi ayam a good Nigerian.

Work 5days: Monday - Friday
2 500 words Articles per day
You might actually work from home, depends on your delivery.

If you are interested, PM to get his details.[/s]
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by kennypedia(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2018
This story is captivating. But truth be told the vibes don dey drop. Its hard dedicating time to write from experience. And I for talk say make you update those "story for another day". Wetin happen to rose and joy? Cow issue self never settle. Thumbs up
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Update loading....

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2018
kennypedia:
This story is captivating. But truth be told the vibes don dey drop. Its hard dedicating time to write from experience. And I for talk say make you update those "story for another day". Wetin happen to rose and joy? Cow issue self never settle. Thumbs up
Assalamu alaikum cheesy .

Brose you are partially right about the drop in vibes, but the koko be say, I ain't gat no time these days. Shey you understand?

Spare time is now a luxury, to me.

Thanks for reaching out though, I'll try to drop an update before the day runs out.. Thumbs up
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by kennypedia(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Assalamu alaikum cheesy .

Brose you are partially right about the drop in vibes, but the koko be say, I ain't gat no time these days. Shey you understand?

Spare time is now a luxury, to me.

Thanks for reaching out though, I'll try to drop an update before the day runs out.. Thumbs up
Hmmh thanks bro. Lemme see if I can still get popcorn tonight
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by kennypedia(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Update loading....
Same way they call a young traditionalists babalawo. Some call practising Muslim alfa or alhaji self. Na the word daddy dey vex me pass. Even wives call thier husband daddy. If my wife calls me daddy he don finish be that na make I dey reason am as pickin remain. Shey you dey hear anywhere you dey so?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
This update is dedicated to my abokî, Kennypedia

Mehn, it's been a long while without you my thread/readers, I may tell you all about this update scarcity someday.
If Nairaland were steemit, shebi I for don blow by now. cheesy

Looking for the money with torch and candle.. Paper chase is real.

Continuation.

'Somebody once told me about it,
When I was still a little boy
He said to me, Education is the key' That 'Lucky Dube's' line played from the room number I was directed to, I hummed along the song as I entered and was  welcomed by Akp and 3 other boys who were reading.

I greeted the house before I sat down.

Somehow somehow, I joined the reading crew to refresh my memory, the raggae song that played slowly in the background made the reading more interesting, as we read and asked ourselves random question about the course we read.

After the reading session, one of the guys brought food from the kitchen and placed it on the floor.

' food dey ground oh, make ona com chop before hunger go wipe all wetin we dey read since from ona brain o' Sam, an Edo boy who grew up in Lagos, said as he washed his hands and moulded a handful of eba.

Before I could say Charminee, the other guys were already seated around the hot soup and smoking eba, struggling to cut a mould.

The hustle for eba was real as everyone of them tried to outshine the other. Na so  sweat soak their body as if dem dey do exercise.

I just watched  and laughed from where I sat.

Efe, you nor go chow? Omo com join the winning team, no dull oh. Sit down look na dog name o,' Akp invited me, while they continued to eat, I was about to say my 'thanks' when, Papa said, 'nor mind am, Im mama warn say make he nor dey chop anoda person food, make dem for nor give am winch chop'.

That statement made everyone in the room laughed, omo, the word weak me, I just laughed.
I didn't join them for 2 reasons which were;
1. Cos I was filled cos I ate before I went there.
2. I wasn't that closed to them, Akp was my only paddy and the rest guys were mere acquintance then.

Don't get it twisted, Papa here is not an old man as you might had thought, papa is a very young boy, he got the 'title' from the church he attended in school coz he was very active in church services and  activities. I nicknamed him Adekunle Silver cos he looks like 'Adekunle Gold'.
-
Wait o, I have one question for you.. why is that members of all these churches of nowadays be calling a young pastor 'papa' sef? Ayam not understanding o.

The part wen dey weak me be say, even those when senior these young pastors go dey call dem 'papa' with loyalty.
These days, Na some pastors dey call God, nor be God call dem.

I won't be suprised if I see young men with grey hairs as a result of being called 'papa'. Lol.
If a young papa gets old, what would he be called? Old papa, I guess. Sense wee nor kee me.
-

While they ate, a guy and a girl entered the room, as they saw the food, the joined the winning team.

Welcome to school life, food nor get enemy, na hunger fit make person eat winch food. Lol

While the guys focused on the eba first, the babe that just came in washed her hands and the first thing she went for was a piece of meat.

' see dis gal o, you nor get senior man picture for your house abi, you get the privilege to follow matured men like us eat, na meat con be the first tin wen you wan chop abi, oya drop am now before I chuk soup hand for your eyes' Papa said as he held her hand from picking the meat.

The whole room erupted with laughter while the babe struggled to free her hands from papa's grip to no avail.

I later got to know the babe was their neighbor and they do flow along fine.

When I checked time, it was past 8pm before I remembered I promised to check on Gift that evening, it skipped my mind cos of the activities that evening.

' hey, bitter heart, I'm sowie, I can't make it to your place tonight as promised, if I should come now, we won't spend much time together as you would love. I'll make it upto you after test, okay. Sleep tight' I texted Gift before I dropped my phone.

She called me some minutes later to know my reason for not coming and i told her it skipped my mind before I apologized, she told me she was supposed to be in school reading but didn't go cos of me, I felt bad and reassured her of making it upto to her after test before she calmed down and I felt relieved.

When I got to my lodge that night, 2 girls were quarreling while some people tried to calm them down.
The reason the 2 girls were shouting and disturbing the peace of the lodge that night was cos of a boy.
Before then, I thought it was husband that was hard to find, na dat day I know say boyfriend sef join. Lol

' I thought you were my friend, not knowing you were fvcking my boyfriend behind my back, traitor!' one of the girls shouted while attempted to rush at her opponent.

The way the girl took the matter over serious ehn, I concluded in my mind that it's either the said boyfriend is a gee boy or he got a standard drilling machine that takes her to cloud9, or was it cos of love? I doubt cos she mentioned no longer enjoyed some benefits she used to get from her boyfriend, not knowing it was her friend that had overtaken her.

I was like, was she supposed to straff your boyfriend in your presence before, na 3some e go don be be dat na. Nonsense!

Test was ongoing and these ones are fighting over a boy, I guess their village people followed them to school.
-
The way I see school relationship ehn, I see it as a contract that ends after graduation. The few relationships that survives after graduation,Distance and NYSC might just end them.
Only few, I mean very few relationships that started in school actually leads to marriage.
( I dey feel like relationship expert) wink
-
After hearing some part of the story while I walked inside the lodge, i just opened my door, entered inside and plugged my earpiece to prevent me from hearing the noise.

The next day I went to class a bit late and to my suprise, all the seats seemed to be occupied, I went to another hall, same thing.
I managed to see a seat where a girl sat alone, na so I jejely go sit down o, the next thing I heard from her was, 'someone is already sitting there, stand up,' she said without looking at me and I pretended I didn't hear her.

TBC

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by kennypedia(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks bro
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Adekunle Gold's 'About 30' album toh make sense gan!
From 'Damn, Delilah' to 'Ire' and 'Remember', very make sense.

Adekunle Gold be one of favorite Naija artist, the boy can sing! He deserves some accolades.. cheesy

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Yahoo boys be like, ' G-boys like us, na SARS dey rush us, na dem dey rush us!'.. cheesy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by kennypedia(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Yahoo boys be like, ' G-boys like us, na SARS dey rush us, na dem dey rush us!'.. cheesy. cheesy
AA like us na malaria dey rush us.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Continuation.

I just pretended like I didn't hear her while I wrote my details on the answer sheet.

' are you deaf, I said someone is sitting here already, leave this seat,'she repeated before I gave her that 'to slap you dey hungry me look'.

'Excuse me, if you don't have manners of approach, keep that wide mouth of yours shut! are you alright?' I fired at her as her last statement made me lost my cool.

She was speechless for a moment before a guy came to where I was, we exchanged greetings before he asked the girl if she reserved seat for him, the girl replied in affirmative, that it was the space she reserved for him that I wanted to sit.

' ok, it's no longer someone is sitting here already again, it's now a reserved seat ehn, did you carried the seat from your home?' I asked as my lawyer mood got activated.

' bro, abeg nor vex, na me tell her make she keep sit for me dis morning cos I nor go quick come,' the guy replied me, calmly, deactivating my lawyer mood in the process.

I nodded after his straight to the point explanation and told him not to worry while the girl watched before I took some steps to leave, but I turned I still felt upset with the girl's behavior and wouldn't had felt better if I didn't tell her what was on my mind, don't blame, I don't know how to keep grudges.

I went back towards the babe ,'bad attitude is like a flat tyre, it won't take you anywhere, unless you change it,' I gave the girl my 2 cent of advice, shook my head before i left the seat to search for another seat.

'Oga,what are you looking for?' I heard as a soft palm held mine from behind, turned back and saw it was Rose smiling at me.

' Madam, I'm looking for a seat' I replied her before someone drawed my attentuon to Akp's signal for me to come, excused myself before I left Rose to meet Akp.

' oboy, where you dey since wen we dey find you?,' Papa asked as I got there.

' big men, I hail o, abeg make ona nor vex, I just dey come so and I dey find seat' I said before I was shown the space they kept for me and I heaved a sigh of relief before I sat.

Test was easier than expected,  the questions were just like a repetition of the questions we studied together the previous day, we wrote and came out smiling like we had made it in life.

When we got outside, Akp and his roomies were waiting for some of their friends while I sat with them cos I didn't want to rush home. It was while we sat gisting that Sam drew our attention to a girl.

' omo, dat babe fine o, see as she pure finish' Sam commented as we all paused to look he was referring to, I couldn't see the person but the rest guys confirmed what Sam said was true.

Some minutes later, I sighted Joy walking, she walked like she was auditioning for a modeling competition and she got attention.

' What are you waiting for before you shoot your shot?' One of mind asked me while I watched her move in slow motion.

' i thought you considered going for Rose already, hope it's not what I'm thinking?' My other mind countered.

King Solomon in the bible is my role model when it comes to wisdom and women affairs but i gave the questions my subconscious asked serious thoughts.

I thought about the pros and cons of getting involved with both of them.
Personally, i have value for (true)friendship very much and i wouldn't want to destroy their friendship but at  thesame time I want them both, talk about complication, it felt so right and wrong.

I searched my inner mind for answers, I ran to check my mind's VAR to get the final decision before I know my next line of action, and while I meditated, waiting for the right answer, Gift's call came in.

' good morning, baby, where are you now, I'm on my way to school now and i want to see you,' she said and the call ended before I could reply, network issues.

Gift's call disrupted my decision making thoughts that moment, I was like which kine wahala be dis.

Just then, Joy approached me, smiling, I didn't know how she managed to see me, she exchanged greetings with my guys and i before she faced, held my palm and dragged me playfully away from my connects.

' I'll be back guys, lemme attend to this shy queen shortly' I said as I excused myself and followed her lead.

' what bringeth thou to my territory this morning ,' I smiled while i asked her immediately we left were my guys were.

' I didn't know you have a territory, anyways, I came to meet Rose' she said.

' ok, how was your test today, I know you did 'copy and paste' I said jokingly while she laughed,
' why would I copy and paste when I had been preparing seriously' she replied while she smiled.

She was about to say something when my phone beeped, when I checked the message, it was from Gift, she asked where I was, that she was inside school already.

Everything was happening too fast for my liking, why would she want to see me this morning of all days, when I am having some cool time with Joy in the absence of Rose, ehn. What is all dis?

I wouldn't want Gift to meet Joy cos she(Gift) is a queen of PDA and that might spoil my chances should I decide to get involved with Joy later on.

With the thoughts of Gift's coming in mind, I decided to end the talk session I had with Joy but not before collecting her control(number).

'I wanted to call you the other day to ask what you were looking for in my dream but I realized I didn't have your number, oya do the needful' I said while i winked and handed her my phone.

' you are not serious' she said while she smiled and typed her number and dialled her number before she gave me back my phone.

' shy queen, have got now, see ya lerra' I said before we Ieft, i went to meet my guys were they sat while she went to look for Rose.

' who be dat babe na,' Akp asked when I got back.

' ona nor dey see woman dey close eyes sef' I replied dodging avoiding the question in the process.

' ogbeni answer me before thunder strike you there,' Akp insisted while we all laughed.

' you no well! She be my friend,' I replied him while we laughed.

' you sure say na just friend? Talk truth now before we go collect her from you o,' Papa chipped in and we laughed.

'Oga collector and association of collectors, ona dey free to go for her o, I nor get wahala,' I replied them cos I didn't see it as a big deal, if anyone toasts (woo) her and she agrees to be with anybody, fine by me, after all the world doesn't revolves around me and life would surely go on.
-
To all the guys out there,
When it comes to women/babes affairs, it's not a do or die affair, you win some, you lose some.
(I cannor com and go and kee myself cos of any bae) wink
-
'See dis papa for church wan still collect babe and you think say you go make heaven abi? Com make heaven make I see na, child of the world like you!' I replied papa and we all laughed.

'Your ear! Why you think say I nor go make heaven,' he asked me.

' because, my broda, heaven is very very far from you, do make you show us your babe sef!' I replied him.

' I nor get babe o,' he replied, smiling.

'I know say you nor go ever get babe before, all these papas of nowadays, na so ona dey do, ona go dey hide dey straff all the 'sisters in the lord', bad guy!' I said, jokingly.

' you nor well!' Papa replied.

While we laughed, my phone rang and I remembered I hadn't replied Gift's text message, when I checked the caller ID, it was her.

' sup dearie, where are you now?,' I replied immediately I answered the call.

' didn't you see my text?' She answered my own question with hers. (Nigerians I hail!).

'Yea, I saw your text but I was with a potential girlfriend, that was why I couldn't reply on time, pardon my manners' I replied her, in my mind though.

' don't mind me joor, i was carried away, where are you' I insisted to know where she was so that I'll meet her up cos couldn't risk her coming to my department, she might just spoil both present and future signings.

She told me where she was at a computer center close to Admin. Block, told her I'll be with her shortly before the call ended.

' Akp, come make we stroll small,' I told him to accompany me before we left.

GIft, Rose and Joy, which of them do you really want? One my mind asked on our way.

I want them all! After all I got a very big heart that could power several relationships at the same time without failing.

When we got to the computer center, met Gift, she was making some corrections for the computer operator while he typed as she dictated.

There was only a free seat when we got there, I asked Akp to sit a based on say na me carry am waka, I gats give him VIP treatment. cheesy

' I nor know say you get sense like dis o,' Akp said as he sat while he smiled.

'Nor be your fault say I allow you sit down' I replied him while Gift came to meet us.

' good morning' she greeted us with a fake frown.

'Morning dearie, you look so cute when you frown, wish your face could remain like this forever, na to rush com pay your bride price be dat o,' I teased her and she laughed.

' ¤clears throat¤ before you attack me, I'm sorry I didn't reply your text on time, I'm sorry for the wrong things I have done in the past and the ones I'll do in the future' I said.

' don't even start, so you even have plans to do more wrong things in the future right' she asked me, smiling.
Mhen, her smile dey scatter my bololo-dada(ask Reekado Banks). grin

' not that, am just apologizing now incase my apology bank goes empty in the future'I said.

' pardon my manners, meet my bouncer, sorry, I mean, meet my brother, Akp. Akp, meet angel Gift,' I made a quick introduction while they smiled and .

When I asked while she wanted to see me, her reply was that, she just wanted to see my face and know if I'm okay, I just smiled, sometimes it feels cool to know someone genuinely cares about.

While I smiled like a kid that was given candy, she told me she wants to tell me something confidential, I lowered my head so she could whisper whatever into my ears, only for her to hold my head and gave me peck on my jaw.

She was to write her own test later that afternoon cos she was in SPAT (Afternoon session) while I was in Regular (Morning session).

We agreed to hang out the next weekend after test before Akp and I left.

' oshare, dat babe go-well o,' where you tey jam her.

'Bros, we Neva too go far, you fit go back go ask abeg.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2018
Brymo, the underrated.

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Good morning, all.

Do have a lovely stress free day ahead..

(Bouncer)Daviesblaze, I sight you you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by daviesblaze(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Good morning, all.

Do have a lovely stress free day ahead..

(Bouncer)Daviesblaze, I sight you you. cheesy
LOL, BUSTED cheesy no vex for me o. i'm a die hard ghost fan of yours. plus if na to bounce for you, i full ground grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
daviesblaze:
LOL, BUSTED cheesy no vex for me o. i'm a die hard ghost fan of yours. plus if na to bounce for you, i full ground grin grin
I officially welcome you on board, paddy (my personal bouncer) smiley.

Wetin be your brand? Nor fear, order anything you like, i go chest the bill. cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by iriferi(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2018
Come, Oshare! If dem sack me for work ehn (God forbid!), I go hold you responsible ooo. Na because of your story I dey quickly complete tasks delegated to me. My lunch break sef, na your story and my food dey share am...

Nice one by the way. e story na gbu ga nor... If you know you know.... lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dedicated to Daviesblaze, my paddy/unofficial bouncer. cheesy .
Dave if you say peem, i get goons wey fit slap TB enta your chest. cheesy

Continuation.

Test came and went, things changed a bit after the test, as i got closer with Papa,Sam, Joe and Gudluck.

The week after the test, i was at home enjoying my 'me time' watching 'Empire' (seasonal movie) that Tuesday evening after a stressful day at school, when i received a call from one of my real gee, Azo.

' kolo, hwfa na, where you dey?' he asked.

' ekpa, i dey my house o, wetin dey sup,' i replied.

' oma, i dey Otefe like dis o' he told me while he talked to someone on the background.

' my guy! My guy! Oma see ehn, hope you buy my bread com o, if not you better dey go back' i replied and we laughed.

Who even taught Nigerians that one must buy bread when travelling sef? It has been an official reguirement when travelling Lol
nor sure say i fit see you today o'

' omo, abeg come meet me for house, i nor plan to comot for house this evening, i dey watch film' i replied him cos i was enjoying the movie.

' wait first, so na because of film make you nor fit com see me first abi, no wahala, enjoy your watching,' he replied me sounding angry.

' Ooh God, which kine person you be sef, dem send you com? Oya give small time i dey come' i replied him before i switched off the appliances in preparation to leave.

I wore a handless over a combat before i stepped out.
When i got there, Azo was engrossed playing game with a laptop.

' yeye child, you dey here dey enjoy yourself and you dey disturb me me abi, guy, if Nepa take light before i reach house ehn, i nor go forgive you o,' i said as i sat on the bed.

' you nor get sense oh, so na wetin you fit tey welcome be dat abi, i nor blame you, collect pad make i thrash you small,' he replied me while he focused on the game.

'mtcheew, i tell you say na game be my problem? I dey perceive something nice o, Mr Chef, wetin you dey organise for the kitchen?,' i asked him as i stood to visit the kitchen department.

' wen i come Jay and Uncle C nor dey house na, i say make i just arrange something wen we go chow for the night,' he replied me before he dropped the game pad.

I just dey com from Bee place sef, she nor dey around and her number nor dey go, i nor tell her say i dey come o, i wan suprise her,' he said as we entered the kitchen.

Bee was Azo's girlfriend, thing was while they dated at home, they neva had time together as Bee was either working as a manager in one branch of her dad's company or at home under strict surveliance of her mom.

Their love was strictly based on text and calls, nothing physical, not even a peck recorded, the only time they saw was when they go for meetings, they were JWs.

'Efe hwfa na, now wen my babe don comot from cage so, na to confirm the love o, abi how you see am,' he said, as he seeked my advice me.

' bros, make we talk about that matter later abeg' i said as i uncovered a bowl.

' dis boy, you don start o, see as you don fry everywhere jam just now wen you come so' i said while we laughed as i saw dodo and fried meat the bowl i uncovered.

Just then the thought of Gift flashed through my mind and
i decided to check on her cos her lodge was some few blocks away from where i was.

I called her to ask her whereabout and she said she was at home, told her i just called to check on her before i hanged up.

I told Azo to accompany me to see Gift's place.
I do ensure that my guys become friends or know the babes i roll with incase of anything. wink

Azo and i gisted while we strolled down Gift's lodge, we got there 5mins later, when we got her room, we heard some voices inside before i knocked.

She didn't reply, she just opened the door and saw us standing like we came to arrest someone.
She greeted us and hugged and hugged me before she ushered us inside.

When we got inside, we saw two guys in her room.
' chairmen, i hail o' i said as i shook hands with them while Azo waved them.

Gift came to my side and held my hand before i told her i was just passing and decided to see her before i leave in an attempt to leave her to be with her guest, but lai lai, babe nor gree o.

'Hey guys, meet my boyfriend, Efe, Efe meet my coursemates,' she introduced and immediately she said that, i noticed the countenance of one of the guys changed.

I gave him that 'you neva see anything' look as i squeezed Gift's ass while he watched, i pepper the boy.
The way he looked at me that moment, if look could kill, aswear the boy eyes for murder me dat day.

'Babe, let me allow you be your friends na, see you later,' i said aloud, so that her coursemates wouldn't think i came to spoil their show.
( I nor want make anybody put me for mind cos of babe)

' no, i was even about to leave my house when you called, lets go to your friends place together, wait let me change into something better' she said as rushed towards her waldrobe.

Shall we? I said as she came out looking like her cute self while i walked towards the door.

'we shall' she replied, smiling.

TBC

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by daviesblaze(m): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Dedicated to Daviesblaze, my paddy/unofficial bouncer. cheesy .
Dave if you say peem, i get goons wen fit slap TB enta your chest.

You wan send guys make dem treat your bouncer Bleep-up ontop nothing.

Chai, you be wicked Oga o smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
WARNING: this post is R18, not suitable for readers under the age 18 and those 'Holier than thou hypocrites'.

Continuation.

We got outside and she told me to give her some time to discharge her coursemates, I just smiled and told her to catch up with us anytime she's done as Azo and I strolled down slowly.

She came back faster than expected, and she told me she wanted to get suya, I checked my pocket and confirmed I had some rabbas inside before we headed to Genesis junction to get some suya.

After she bought, I paid and we left for Azo's brother's lodge.

When we got there, Azo wasted no time in dishing the food, and sat around the food. While Azo and I ate, I noticed Gift just held her spoon while she pressed her phone.

' babe, why are you not eating?' I asked her after my observation and she said she wouldn't eat if I don't feed her.

' is me you are bending neck for abi, I nor sure say hungry dey beat you' I said with a smile while adjusted close to her.

I fed her her and she decided to return the favor, Azo watched and smiled, broda couldn't take the display of..... I don't even know what to call it sef, he picked his phone and called his girlfriend and she picked.

After we finished eating, Gift cleared the dish to the kitchen before she came back and sat faced me while we talked and gisted and fed eachother suya.

Azo received a call and went outside, immediately he left, Gift drew me closer and kissed me, I didn't expected it. She was like anytime I talk to her, she could barely resist the urge to kiss me and I just laughed it off cos she was unknowingly trying to wake a sleeping lion.

She came for for my lips again this time with high frequency, I resisted the urge to resiprocate for a while till my resistance level dropped, you know say body nor be firewood, I kissed back.

Babe could kiss, she was a good kisser and we battled chewing eachother tongues and lips before I held her close to me and breathed hot breadth on her neck bone while I kissed her ear lobes, babe she melted on my arms.

Turned her back faced me, that way, i could her grinded her soft ass on my v8 engine while I slid my hand under her shirt, passed through the bra barrier and my finger got in contact with her erected n!pples.

While these went on, she just held my head from behind while she we kissed at intervals, her breathing changed like she was gasping for air, I did slow it down a bit for her to catch her breadth before I continue cos I nor wan hear say person pikin faint for my hand.

I went and close the door and came back within 2 seconds, we continued, this time, the intensity was high, while I pinched, squeezed and pressed her rude n!pples at interval, she grabbed my erected mansion and stroked it before I located her center of gravity.

Mhen, down there was flooded with juices, when my finger said 'hi' to her clits, she vibrated while she moaned and released more juices in response before I inserted a finger inside her ' honey well', she smelled like strawberry down there.

Her Uhmmms aaaahhhs turned me on more, I enjoyed her soundtrack she gave me as I added another finger inside as i drew several patterns in the well while my thumb kept teasing her clits, she gave me more soundtrack her boobz were very rude.

Neva underestimate the power of pre-intimacy, it makes things easy and smooth.
And when you are in the act and she isn't giving you a soundtrack, just know you are aren't doing something right.
Your just gat discover her soft soft spot and you are good to go.

Some babes could stifle their moans and you could feel you aren't doing something right, but don't be suprised to find out the honey juices could had flooded the area down there.

Different strokes for different folks,

When it comes to the art of love making , like Yung6ix said, 'treat her like a witch make she cum'fess.
( shebi you know theres a difference between sex and love making? Is nor me that'll tell you dat one oh) cheesy

She unzipped my fly and brought my erected mansion out and stroked it while my fingers worked on her chesterfield and honeywell.
She tried to insert my sim in her port before i realised I didnt had a shield(CD) and I wasn't in my house.

I wouldn't feel comfortable banging in someone else's apartment with the thought that anyone might come and disrupt the session, not that it was even arranged sef. My mind wouldn't just allow me.

The only place I have comfort aside my home is when I lodge, I nor know which kine mind I get sef.

No man goes to the battle without protection, that's the fastest way to die.
For me, no matter the level of the konji, I won't kpansh without protection, even if CD isn't 100% guaranteed, but at all- at all na Im bad pass.

The thoughts straffin in someone else's apartment without shield, plus the fact that I wasn't ready to look for a babe's missing period made erected d to develop instant low self esteem, na so the tin enta im shell back.

I wasn't too bothered about std with her cos we had kissed and to me, she was hygienic to my standard, even though std nor dey show for face, I cut her some slacks.

She noticed Dickson's sudden low self esteem and was like, 'babe what is the problem'.

' I don't have a CD' I replied and she sighed.

' don't worry, I'm in my safe period' she said in an attempt to get me to action but my brain had shut down the channel suplied blood to Dickson already, it was at that moment that Postinor2 flashed through my mind before I remembered that it could had substituted CD.

' abegi, bone that thought joor, abi you don for get say prevention is better than cure' one of my mind said in encouragement and I smiled in realization.

One of the reasons it is advicable to get a CD ready before a Champions league match commences in the other room is that, if both of you are in the mood before you decide to go get one, theres high probability that the mood could had evaporated before you get back.

'He that fails to straff today, shall live to straff another day,' I said to myself in consolation as I washed my hands in the bathroom.

She got dressed and layed faced the wall, I knew she wasn't too pleased about my decision of not straffin that evening due to circumstances best understood by me, so, I just went and cuddled her and played with her hair without saying a word.

We were in that position before someone knocked at the door, that was when I realized I locked it some time ago, when I opened the door and met a a girl standing outside, she looked at me with like I was the worst sinner before she said she came to borrow chair.

I gave her the 'I don't give a damn' look before I told her I don't know her and couldn't give her what she came to borrow cos I wasn't in the position to do that.
She told me she lived next door and would return it back, I maintained my stand before Gift came to my side and the neighbor left immediately she saw her.

I knew she didn't actually meant to borrow anything, she just came to confirm who was inside the house as she might had heard the noises Gift made on her way to cloud9, all these nosy neighbors sef.. choi!
(She just use dat one as format)

TBC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
cool

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Keep it going bro....i loyal for ghostmode
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2018
OlufemiWhit:
Keep it going bro....i loyal for ghostmode
lol .. Chairman, e don tey oh.

Hwfa na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.