Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237231 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
This update is dedicated to my lost but found first lady (Ikdbabie) , my personal body guard (daviesblaze), The prodigal daughter (favch), Baddest Tobi, Michaelblake40 and our new comer (kvngfrosh) plus all our old and new readers. cheesy

Continuation.
embarassed
WHIZKIDEFE:
This update is dedicated to my lost but found first lady (Ikdbabie) , my personal body guard (daviesblaze), The prodigal daughter (favch), Baddest Tobi, Michaelblake40 and our new comer (kvngfrosh) plus all our old and new readers. cheesy

Continuation.

so am now a prodigal daughter ba
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2018
Thanks fr d dedication. kiss
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2018
favch:
embarassed

so am now a prodigal daughter ba
shocked how can a whole you be a prodigal daughter? Chai.. That was not my handwriting o, shey you know? cheesy

You remain the vice first lady , nobody can take that position from you. wink
Ikdbabie:
Thanks fr d dedication. kiss
smiley Don't mention. wink

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
shocked how can a whole you be a prodigal daughter? Chai.. That was not my handwriting o, shey you know? cheesy

You remain the vice first lady , nobody can take that position from you. wink smiley Don't mention. wink
awnn,dnt be whinning me anyhow abeg
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
The best for the last, right.. wink

Lemme be the last person to wish you a brand new age to your life.

The The baddest bae,[/b]I may not call or text to check on you always, but, i want you to know that your thoughts had neva skipped my mind for a second, believe me.

You'll always be [b]special
to me, if only you could see yourself in my eyes, you'll attest to that fact.

HBD dearie, I wish you all Long Life n Wealth plus all the Best things in life. cool

In other news, see the views 111111 , I'm feeling like I'm the 1. grin

Update *must* fall 2mao for the celebration. wink

Wear your dancing shoes let's hit the dance floor..

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:53am On Nov 27, 2018
Dear God,

I'm not a saint,but, Your love and grace keeps me going, Eshe o Baba, Oghene miguo!

I feel blessed for counting me among the living today, can't thank you enough for special gift of life.

Blessed sinner.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by daviesblaze(m): 6:02am On Nov 27, 2018
Na Club Jokers we dey go so o
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
This update is dedicated to all our old and new readers for the celebration of our 111111 viewership milestone we had acheived.( E no easy.)

Daviesblaze, my very own paddy, i see you boss.

Update is here as promised.

Continuation.

We got to resort, bought our tickets before we were allowed into the pool and bar arena. The ladies went to their section to change to their swimming wears while the guys located the male section to do their thing, changed, showered before entering the pool.

We met some people there doing their thing.
If you love swimming like me, you'd notice thsee sets of people in the pool;

*the ones that don't swim at all, they just change and wet themselves in the pool for some seconds and go sit at the edge of the pool till they leave (mostly females).

*the water splashers, these ones wee just be walking around the pool, splashing water about.

* the ones that their sole purpose of entering the pool is to look for babes to teach how to swim, konjified guys are mostly found of this yeye habit, they wee just be roaming around the pool, looking for preys to tap current from in the guise of teaching them.

*the screamer girls, chai, these sets, mostly babes, aunty if you don't want to swim, wetin you find come the pool na? If your body by mistake touch these ones for water, na so dem go dey shout anyhow like say .....

The love birds, kai, these ones wee just hold each other and be moving, kissing and laughing till they leave. This style dey make sense if the babe na new catch, water have a way of unifying people you know.
(That is not my handwriting o)

We were all doing our swimming and gisting on our own jejely, when one of the guys we met in the pool suggested we play water ball game.

We formed 2 teams comprising of boys and girls and the game started. It was fun though, if you see as some guys just dey tap current anyhow, you wee shake your head.

Half time, we went buy drinks to spice the game, Bee prepared meat sauce from home and we gathered round it.

I was enjoying the softness of the kpomo when someone brought 'Jack Daniels', my heart skipped at the sight, memories of the previous night started replaying in my head, na so the meat con lose taste for my mouth o.

Meekest paseed one Black bullet to me, I didn't bother to take it from him, I just took the nearest bottled water close to me and opened it. (Nor be dem wan kee)

While i sipped my water like it was a fruit juice, one of the babes we met there came beside me and asked if I don't take alcohol, I muttered no, cos I don't have the strength to explain that I just recovered from Shayo's sickness that morning.

'I like guys that don't take alcohol or smokes , it shows they are disciplined' she said as she sat by my side.

' hmm, you think so?,' I replied her giving her the room for conversation she needed.

'Yea, I know so,' she replied with a smile and that was when I gave her a proper look, she was average looking, chocolate skin like dat, small dimple on her right cheek with some bad ass curves. What she lacked in her -'Chest'erfield, she was compensated for with her 'Arse'nal. Her thighs were, *Lips sealed*.
( Is nor me that wee corrupt you o). Lol

'Don't judge a book by its cover, there so many green snakes in the green grass,'I tried to make her understand that sometimes, the guys that smokes, have pure hearts, while, sometimes, the people she sees in church are the devil incarnates themselves.

She thought I was an atheist after I said those words but i made her understand I wasn't, I'm a Christian, and I'm a spiritual kind of person not the religious type, she said we share same views in that aspect and I smiled.

Hey you,
smoking doesn't make one a bad person just as going to church doesn't make one a good person . (Hope you gerrit).

If you are a smoker ayam not supporting you oh, as far as I don't condemn the act, too much of everything is BAD.

just pitying the innocent liver and lungs you are condemning, why not sell it and enjoy the money before you finally die?
(Is..is..is just a suggestion o)
_
We talked about other things, I enjoyed her intonation and we engaged in conversation like we've known for long, we just clicked like dat.
The babe loves sport too, I gave her listening ear while I challenged some of her points that led to some rounds of argument.
(I'm a big fan of intellectual arguement)

After relaxing and gisting for some time, we took some pics, got to know she was in HND 2, when she asked about my level, told her point blank that I was in ND1 and she smiled, she said she appreciated my honesty and I was like 'who cares'.

(As for Me, Myself and I, i don't know how to form/pretend to be who/what I'm not.
I believe say,who go like you, go like you, so why the stress?)

We went back inside the pool after resting for a while and that was when I noticed a familiar in a group of some friends, we looked at eachother for a while before we looked away.

My brain got to work, trying to place where I had seen that face before and then i recalled where I knew her from, she was my coursemate, the girl that we had misunderstanding about seat during test, she looked **** that particular day, clothes dey hide some kine people features sha.*coughs*

Second half of the game began and the opposite team were leading my team with like 3 goals, Meekest was my opposition. The guys in my team wee nor tackle the guys with the ball, they acted like some sex starved idiooots, looking for free ass and free boobzz to press as if that wee cure their konjified ****.

We later equalized and won sha, one of the babes suggested we should reshuffle ourselves, if you see my eyes ehn, e just dey red like who smoke strong Ghana sk abi na Kwale igbo sef. Lol.

Met our departmental president then 'Ajasco', a comedian, chilling with one fine babe like dat, and I went to hail him.

'Boss, na wetin you dey carry our departmental dues money dey do be dis abi, I dun catch you today,' I whispered in his ear while he laughed out loud as I swam away.

'Pls, come and teach me how to swim,' someone whispered in my ears and on turning back, lol and behold, it was that Bee's friend that was with us at the club the previous night.

'If you wan die, goan die in peace na, of all the guys here, why is it me that is an upcoming swimmer you chose to teach you how to swim, ehn?
Young girl, do you wanna die young?
Even if you wanna die young, why do you wanna involve me?
Do I look like I want to write statement in police station? Come, warn yoursef o,' I said in my mind as I stared at her smiling face, with her portable chesterfield hiding behind her almost revealing swim wear.

Something must kill a man, but as for me, it won't be a woman. Lai-lai.

Told her, I'm a learner like her o, that she should meet Meekest or Azo to teach her how to swim, for where, the babe no gree o, she insisted that I must be the one to teach her that she had been watching me swim for some time. (Which kine wahala be dis?)

That line caught me off guard as I gave her that 'Oshe monitoring spirit' look as i surrendered and accepted to teach her the little swimming moves I know.

'Was that your girlfriend?,' she asked referring to the babe that sat with me earlier.

'Why?,' I asked her with a smile on my face.

'Cos I don't want anybody to comman break my head o,' she said, showing me her well aranged dental formation in the process.
(Babes o, who gave you guys that line sef?) cheesy

I don't even know what my eyes were roaming about looking for when they found her flat tummy, choi.

I saw '2 pac'(abs) in her tummy, belle button was inside, abs well chiseled, dat tin dey burst my bololo-dada. grin

If i had known what the daughter of eve had in store for me, If I been know, chai.

To be continued.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Special shout out to Meneski, Ikdbabie, favch, Xaviercasmir, KebiArts, Collionometricx, Cyber5, Xteljay, Migos02, Michaelmo11, Lordtrailz, Sayhi2certified, Etas1001, Josiah202, Princeofnigeria and Kingcornel, the rest commenters, likers and all ghost readers .

From Page 1-3, your comments spurred me on.

Thank you very very much, who knows, if not for you guys, this story would had been dead on arrival, and I wouldn't had come this far.

Thanks for the love, I'll forever be grateful to you and the others.

Ona too much abeg, ona type dey hard to see these days, I hail!

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
wink cool Meet one of my favorites artiste, The Weekend .

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2018
U are wElcm. Always here fr u. Ain't going nowhere. wink
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2018
Ikdbabie:
U are wElcm. Always here fr u. Ain't going nowhere. wink
Oya take kiss..... kiss wink
@PjewelSilva, how can only you be answering 2 sweet names at once? .. Hope you are not a greedy somebody in life o.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Word . wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by pjewelSilva(f): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Oya take kiss..... kiss wink
@PjewelSilva, how can only you be answering 2 sweet names at once? .. Hope you are not a greedy somebody in life o.. cheesy
Lol, I'm not greedy o. Pls, give us more updates. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
@PjewelSilva, my precious stone, please wait while your request is processing........... smiley

Mood right now... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by daviesblaze(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
update o
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:30am On Dec 01, 2018
Let me welcome you all to the last month of the year..

Hey you, yes you reading this, na you I dey talk to, nor dey look back. cheesy

Welcome to December, may everywhere Stew for us all, so that our bank accounts will be fat and smiling on our way to 2019.

It hasn't been easy since January, but, we came through, survival is the name of the game and we are playing fine, its not by our power though.
( Oluwa is highly involved )

If you're alive today, it means everything will soon be set for you. ( day break, everywhere burst ) Believe!

Efe cares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by kennypedia(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Let me welcome you all to the last month of the year..

Hey you, yes you reading this, na you I dey talk to, nor dey look back. cheesy

Welcome to December, may everywhere Stew for us all, so that our bank accounts will be fat and smiling on our way to 2019.

It hasn't been easy since January, but, we came through, survival is the name of the game and we are playing fine, its not by our power though.
( Oluwa is highly involved )

If you're alive today, it means everything will soon be set for you. ( day break, everywhere burst ) Believe!

Efe cares.
Sir as lecture no dey today I fit collect the pdf dey read? He dey boost my morale. thanks in advance
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2018
Yes Damibiz is back after a long time,nice work man
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2018
Verse 1:

Take a seat, enjoy the ride
We all know I won't be afraid of.

I'm just gon' relax and enjoy my life
Try to live it, try to appreciate it.

Cos every breathe I take I'll feel the air
I'll take some time to smell the grass and the flowers

There's so much to live for here I swear
I will bask in the sun and dance in the rain

(Repeat Chorus)

Verse 2:

Take a deep breathe and then come alive
There might be so many things you're missing out of

Try to rule it, try to feel it yeah
It's your life yeah, try to live it yeah

Forget about tomorrow, live in today
Tomorrow will be fine so don't let your worries
Take away the beauty of today

Just bask in the sun and dance in the rain

(Chorus)

Oh oh oh oh

I'll dance in the rain
I'll dance in the rain

Oh yeah
Oh oh oh oh

I'll dance in the rain
I'll dance in the rain

(Bridge)

Take a seat and relax well my brother man
Love people from other lands and see them as one

If you believe you can fly
Why don't you try instead of doubting yourself
Living in negative vibes

Get up and say yes you can
And appreciate the simple things
Like the mountains and trees
And the lavender trees
And the flowers and leaves
Air that you breathe
A wonderful world, a wonderful world!

Oh yeah

(Chorus)

Oh oh oh oh

I'll dance in the rain
I'll dance in the rain

Oh yeah
Oh oh oh oh

I'll dance in the rain
I'll dance in the rain
_

2face_ Dance In The Rain

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
This update is dedicated to the latest bae on the block, pjewelSilva.. Ikdbabie, hope you won't mind sharing Mr President with dis someborry. cheesy .
Man Damibiz, welcome from relegation, we missed you bro.

Continuation.

Theres nothing worse than teaching someone who doesn't know want to learn, you go just dry waste your time dry go.

'First things first, how long can you hold your breadth normally?,' I asked her so that I'll know where to start from make person pikin for no go drown for my hand.

'Hmm, I can hold my breadth for 15-20 seconds,' she muttered facing her palms.

'Okay, that's nice for a start, at least you better than someone I know that can't hold her breadth for 10 seconds cos she feels she might collapse, ' I said and we laughed.

Told her to take a deep breadth and let it out slowly to see if she could beat her 20 seconds record and she managed to exceed her previous record with 2seconds.

From there, we Squatted and held hands under the water, still on the energy saving tips o, I felt like one professional swim coach, but dis my trainee head nor dey house. Lol

She said we should skip the energy saving part and get to the main phase.
' wait, seems I'm lost here, who is teaching who here?, 'I asked her.

The daughter of eve didn't reply me, I held hands and instructed her to free herself, and try floating, for where, she couldn't.

If you wanna to learn how to swim, have it at the back of your mind that you must drink some amount of water before you get better at it, I know how many litres of water wey I drink before I sabi small. And don't forget to take antibiotics to kill the bacteria/germs/chemical contained in the water you drank while swimming.

After the futile attempt to make her float, I left her

She pressed her herself onto me, so tight, It was as if her nips were attempting to drill a hole in my flat chest. The way she held me and stared at me like mother confessor in that 'Legend of the Seeker' series, I knew it was delibrate act, someone was trying to wake a sleeping monster.

All those while, I was thinking about different bad scenes to distract my young soldiers attention from getting a standing ovation from her subtle manipulation. (You go fear ryhmes) lol

I was almost resisted the temptation of the daughter of eve when the Dj played a mad jam and the whole place erupted with shouts as guys and babes danced.

I sighted my broda and one babe, the way the held themselves, they looked inseparable like they were siamese twins, I'm sure the current passed between them could had powered the whole Delta state, nor be joke.

I swam away from my temptation to calm down, before I loose guard, met Azo and Meekest.

'Oboy, I dey see you and your new catch with corner eyes o, nor be small tin ona dey do o,' Meekest remarked.

'Oboy, na you sabi dat one o, com carry, I dash you,' I replied him and we laughed before.

'Ehen, Azo, how the match goes yesterday, hope you no fall my hands,' I said, referring to his debut straff with Bee.

'Efe my nigga, omo, the babe wan kill me o, I nor even know say she like the matters like dat sef, her friend con later follow us go house, omo, i vex ehn, i con dey regret why i nor even lodge for De'Legit sef.

'Omo, i just I Don even lose hope before say nothing go sup, but, as I go baff, na so she com join me, I con remember wetin you tell me, na from there e start, oboy, if nor be the black bullet wen you give me for club ehn, the babe for quench me,' he said and we laughed out loud drawing attention to ourselves in the process and the babes came around.

Bee's friend came to where I was and rested her head on my shoulders.

'I was like since wen dis one start, na lean on me I tell you, nor press me die, no come spoil my raggae with your blues o,' I thought in my mind, smiling as my eyes caught that babe I met earlier staring with a blank look on her face.

'How I wan tey discharge dis Bae now, nor be bad market be dis one' I asked myself as my friend searched for sloutions.

To be continued.

I'll be back, make I go prepare for Shiloh first.. Issa Dominion something. grin

If you nor attend Shiloh, wetin you gain? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
If man no attend Shiloh him no gain anything oh...thankz for the Mention
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:13am On Dec 05, 2018
wink

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=WHIZKIDEFE post=73550034]This update is dedicated to the latest bae on the block, pjewelSilva.. Ikdbabie, hope you won't mind sharing Mr President with dis someborry. cheesy .
Man Damibiz, welcome from relegation, we missed you bro. Of course not

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Frank25: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
efe bros abeg dis ur story dy cool ooo cn we see cus i 1 write my own story its simila to urs
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by pjewelSilva(f): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Thanks for the update. Pls feed us more
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mehnnn, it's another December 7th, do you know what that means? As far as this story is concerned, today marks its one year anniversary. Lol.

I remember this date, last year,it was just like yesterday. I lied down on my bed with my java phone in my hand cos my android phone was faulty, Samsung phone screen ish, and you know one thing about samsung phones screen, if it has issues, it's better you get another phone cos the amount that will be used to replace the screen could get you a brand new Mtk (techno, infinix and co) device.

Procrastination was there with me that day, It had always suggested I write this story another day, that what was it had been telling me for the past years, 'nor worry, you go write your story another day, relax joor,' was it's motto.

' you don try ehn, no worry I go write today,' I replied it and while I clicked on 'create new topic' option in Literature section.

' ehnnn, you wan type with that Asha phone? Since wen your android good, you nor fit write, na now wen e cast you wan con write, na wa for you o, na so you dey jobless reach abi? Instead of you to sleep make your body dey relaxed, na story you wan con write, chai,' it replied me, sounding angry.

' wey you sharrap dia, wetin concern you with my decision na, is it your writing, abi na your hand I wan tey type am, come warn yourself o, before I vex,' I replied it, almost shouting cos my para mood got activated.

' ehn, no be my hand, oya write na, time wen you go tey do better tin, you say na story you wan write as if dem go pay you, you nor fit even use android phone or laptop make e for easy sef, na dat weak phone you wan use, do na wetin concern me sef,' it replied.

' nothing concern you, oya gerrarahere mehn, before ogun and amadioha go strike you die instanta now,' I replied as I chased it away with a belt.

Na so, as the idiot tey comot from my room, na so I tey type the first update o.

Morale of the story be say Give up nor join , if I had reasoned the phone I was using then, dis story for nor even dey here sef, the vibe for don die since....

Procrastination is not only a bastard, it is also a thief of time and opportunities, don't listen to its voice when it whispers to you.

Make do with what you have now, there's nothing like a right time. You just gats take a time and make it right, na so e just be.

Big thanks to all our old and new readers, likers, commenters, and ghost readers in this our community(thread), you guys are one in a million, ona type dey hard to see these days.

Ona too much o, I hail!

Dis thread, we dey here, na we get am! grin

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Damibiz was there,he is here and he will Remain here till za ending.....happy Anniversary to every Reader of this work
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Dextinate(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
1year gone we still keeping it real.. OLUWA bless
us all.. make your blessing shake their leg.. OGA OP whizkidefe nothing do you.. go blow bills for jokers all on me
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Yinkey6(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2018
Keep it up bro..
I've been a ghost reader from the day one you started this story...

Nice one..
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
@pjewelSilva, my ****, your request is still processing. Update loading........80% wink

@Frank25, I greet you, chairman. Any need for us to see? ( no, I guess) . Just start to dey write your own immediately you see dis mention. No time to check time. grin

If you dey my zone, or I enta your zone, we fit see sha. wink

@Damibiz, I see you bro, thumbs up.

@Dextinate, hwfa na, welcome back, prodigal son. cheesy
The way you sounded about the jokers club ehn, ayam suspecting that ur money na audio (bros na joke o) grin

I greet you, specially! Your teeth complete!

@Yinkey6, welcome on board bro, thanks for being an official member of dis our community. Lol .

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Dextinate(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
baba whizkidefe audio money never baff.. when God bless legit Guys like us na we Dey buy the bar... 2Seconds everywhere burst..

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.