Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel (39539 Views)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by chineeseprince(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
ihatebuhari:
God is real and great

Lord Jesus i know I'm a sinner and your second coming is near pls don't allow me to miss rapture.

I thank you Lord Jesus for making to know you.

just imagine me in this world practicing Islam, cos I know no Moslem will enter heaven that's what my Bible says
Fool of the first order
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by hayoholla(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
your own country is in disarray and you are here using panadol to isreal's headache. continue undecided
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Solorrman(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
bedspread:
The Nations of The World are Only Pretending not to know that JERUSALEM (CITY OF DAVID)is The Capital of The state of Isreal.

Except u can Fight GOD, u better Stay off Isreal
which god are u talking abt,there is no other god beside Allah my reason ranges from how jesus christ could never have been a god or his son,god can never have anus and penis

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Solorrman(m): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
TVTKOKO:
Now some people can choke themselves to death!!!

You wonder how a nation so small as Israel surrounded by enemies manages to stand tall
Definitely,, there's a higher power involved
yes israel are wicked and dictators,they chases palastiniens from their land
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Solorrman(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Suprnov3r:
Muslims 0: Israel 2

We are waiting for the fatwas and imbecilic terrorism that will be unleashed.
Infact islam is 100 nonbelievers 0 bkos jesus christ have anus and penis which indicate his low possibility of beeing a god
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by JaffyJoe(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am an afonja and I have been happy with the news since yesterday. What else?

Me too. Hungary also blocked a EU statement which would have criticized the US move. Victor Órban has no time for nonsense.
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Solorrman(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
ihatebuhari:
God is real and great

Lord Jesus i know I'm a sinner and your second coming is near pls don't allow me to miss rapture.

just imagine me in this world practicing Islam, cos I know no Moslem will enter heaven that's what my Bible says
hahahah how can u enter heaven ? with the mini skirt or adultery ? Anybody can Bleep ur women,brother can Bleep his sister its normal u can Bleep ur mother hairy pussy mother in the name of education,beside let me assure u that no single baboon would enter jannah bkos u deserve hell,why ? bkos u attributed degretory to God by saving jesus was god or son of god while any sane organism knows God can never have anus and penis,infact God never eats talkless of going to toilet to shit,how dare u even think by attributing god shitting can enter heaven,u will not not enter even mammy market
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by RickandMorty: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Oblongata:
Heaven and the earth will pass, but not one of my word

I dey tellz you.
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Solorrman(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
sureheaven:
This is long overdue.l, Kudos to Trump on this move. Only Muslim terrorist won't like this. Nada they won't do except the violence they choose all their lives and they will suffer should they try anything funny.
u are nothing but goat,since u can never differentiate the qualities of a real God when u attributed jesus christ to be God or whatever 3 in one,let me tell u God can never have anus or creat anus and peni.s on his body. God is above even eating food talkless of going to toilet to defeacate and excreta and urinate,God dnt need those smelly dirty sort of stuff he is a clean God but jesus does shit in the toilet and u can never argue,anus god
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jesse01:
and who cares about ur biafra as long as u don't drag my tribe d ijaws in to ur biafra I could care less undecided
you have to defeat ur oppressors Benin Oba then we can discuss about ur position in Biafra.... bloody minority

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
Primusinterpares:
Nigeria also recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

#jointhewinningteam

Not all ooo

Have u asked those from the north??
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abbeyme:
Nigeria would soon join

I think North Korea should make a similar declaration. Sealing up the fate of Palestine??

N.K may not, since dey love opposing US
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by sureheaven(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
u are nothing but goat,since u can never differentiate the qualities of a real God when u attributed jesus christ to be God or whatever 3 in one,let me tell u God can never have anus or creat anus and peni.s on his body. God is above even eating food talkless of going to toilet to defeacate and excreta and urinate,God dnt need those smelly dirty sort of stuff he is a clean God but jesus does shit in the toilet and u can never argue,anus god.

This ur write up depicts u are one of those Islamic terrorist. It's in ur DNA to destroy always. Go and kill urself, ur 12 Virgin await u in hellfire.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
Still a long way to go.
Wat bou China's affirmation??
Saudi??
North Korea??
Dey shouldn't start celebrating though it is a known thing that Jerusalem is the kapitol of Israel
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by perryy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
Muslims call for Intifada. We will cleanse the earth with your unholy blood.
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by emmanuelex1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Even the east Jerusalem is controlled by Israeli Military
bart10:

East Jerusalem please and not the whole city of Jerusalem grin
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by emmanuelex1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Once US support you forget it. Others will join just a matter of time. If others no join, US is enough
Emeskhalifa:
Still a long way to go.
Wat bou China's affirmation??
Saudi??
North Korea??
Dey shouldn't start celebrating though it is a known thing that Jerusalem is the kapitol of Israel
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by dalaman: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Open your online Bible and read the scriptures already provided in my previous post and stop being silly.

Prophecy is happening live and in high definition and you are still spewing garbage.

It will all unfold vaaam right before your eyes. Siddon there dey ask zombie questions and arguing until sea swallow you.

You would only have yourself to blame when he comes like a thief in the night.

No bible verses were provided for those ones that was why I asked you to provide them. But as usual you came up empty. Be there deluding yourself. After all the same Jesus told his deciples that he was going to return during their life time and that they are to rub from one city to another when they face persecution before they finish going round the cities of Israel he'll return.

"When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes"-
Matthew 10:23

That was 2000 years ago. Be there waiting for a dead Jewish man to come and save your silly African ass.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
you have to defeat ur oppressors Benin Oba then we can discuss about ur position in Biafra.... bloody minority
haha we all know Igbo's are nothing but chest beaters,they are toothless grin as 4 edo which people dem wan carry fight? is it d ones being sold as slave in libya,or dere daughters doing prostitution in Italy, Germany, spain ? Edo's are no threat at all.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by bedspread: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Solorrman:
[left][s]which god are u talking abt,there is no other god beside Allah my reason ranges from how jesus christ could never have been a god or his son,god can never have anus and penis[/s]
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Keneeby(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2017
ollah1:

Thank you for this. They are dunderheads, they feel Isreal is a Christian state and Palentinian is a Muslim state and because they so much hate Islam and Muslims, they are joyous about the news like someone who won a jackpot.

Yes we are happy. You can go and die. Bible recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The city of David.
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Keneeby(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
tanks may God bless increase ur wisdom for u knw the misery sorrounding the struggle.

From bible background Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel thousands of years ago.
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Keneeby(m): 12:13am On Dec 08, 2017
Dsov2016:

yes na. it would reduce the level of respect and influence of usa worldwide esp with this show that it is biased. their influence has being waning since gulf and iraqi wars.

biased? Go back to history you will know Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Keneeby(m): 12:16am On Dec 08, 2017
dalaman:

No bible verses were provided for those ones that was why I asked you to provide them. But as usual you came up empty. Be there deluding yourself. After all the same Jesus told his deciples that he was going to return during their life time and that they are to rub from one city to another when they face persecution before they finish going round the cities of Israel he'll return.

"When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes"-
Matthew 10:23

That was 2000 years ago. Be there waiting for a dead Jewish man to come and save your silly African ass.

Hahahahahaha i can see your ignorant in your frustration.
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Keneeby(m): 12:23am On Dec 08, 2017
rhames:

No you are right. The world powers in carving out empires tacitly included possible time bombs in them mainly possibility of conflict of interest and break up or domination of one race by another as a symbol of indirect rule. The latter was resisted by the Arabs while it worked and is still working in Africa. The creation of the state of Israel started when the United States declared independence from Britain in 1776. Mind you the Israelis control the financial world ably done by the Rotschild family and that was how they got the finance to buy ammo to declare the State of Israel against all odds. Jerusalem has always been Palestinian land right from pre-biblical days.

How? Jerusalem the city of David you are calling it Palestine land? How dare u?
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Keneeby(m): 12:29am On Dec 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
otondo like u.am dissappointed you talking about scripture.israel has no land and can not claim capital.how can israel that was birthed in 1948 as a result of balfour declaration of 1914 claim capital?the jews were maily concentrated in europe and that is why hitler nearly annihilate and obliterate them completely havng foreseen them as danger to human race entirely.

Sorry, i can feel ur pains, but nothing you can do. Jerusalem is now the capital of Israel as fully written in our bible.
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Keneeby(m): 12:35am On Dec 08, 2017
Solorrman:
u are nothing but goat,since u can never differentiate the qualities of a real God when u attributed jesus christ to be God or whatever 3 in one,let me tell u God can never have anus or creat anus and peni.s on his body. God is above even eating food talkless of going to toilet to defeacate and excreta and urinate,God dnt need those smelly dirty sort of stuff he is a clean God but jesus does shit in the toilet and u can never argue,anus god

Yes we believe in him Jesus the son of God. If you don't like you can go and die.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Keneeby(m): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Solorrman:
hahahah how can u enter heaven ? with the mini skirt or adultery ? Anybody can Bleep ur women,brother can Bleep his sister its normal u can Bleep ur mother hairy pussy mother in the name of education,beside let me assure u that no single baboon would enter jannah bkos u deserve hell,why ? bkos u attributed degretory to God by saving jesus was god or son of god while any sane organism knows God can never have anus and penis,infact God never eats talkless of going to toilet to shit,how dare u even think by attributing god shitting can enter heaven,u will not not enter even mammy market

Children of a bond and adulterouswoman are jobless and senseless.
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Keneeby(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2017
Solorrman:
which god are u talking abt,there is no other god beside Allah my reason ranges from how jesus christ could never have been a god or his son,god can never have anus and penis

You don't know that God is Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient. He can do and undue. God is not one way traffic as you believe. And you can't predict God.
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by Wallace2107: 2:43am On Dec 08, 2017
ihatebuhari:
God is real and great

im a Christian like u...but I must say that people like u make the world sick,just as u are very sick.your comment about your Moslem brothers will surely deny u that rapture.. Shame on u.

Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:19am On Dec 08, 2017
Jesse01:
haha we all know Igbo's are nothing but chest beaters,they are toothless grin as 4 edo which people dem wan carry fight? is it d ones being sold as slave in libya,or dere daughters doing prostitution in Italy, Germany, spain ? Edo's are no threat at all.
gerrout of here bloody minority that will be Chase back to Cameroon very soon
Re: Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel by SouthEastFacts: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
otondo like u.am dissappointed you talking about scripture.israel has no land and can not claim capital.how can israel that was birthed in 1948 as a result of balfour declaration of 1914 claim capital?the jews were maily concentrated in europe and that is why hitler nearly annihilate and obliterate them completely havng foreseen them as danger to human race entirely.
Is that what they taught you in your mosque?

Isreal as a Nation is older than the 3 oldest Islamic nations joined together.

State of Isreal was founded on the ancient territory of Isreal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials / Hun Sen, Cambodian PM Orders All US Weapons Destroyed / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.