Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos (55389 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Balogun & Mustafa Chike-obi; Why The Legendary Mathematician So Named His Sons / Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by grunerite: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
Rubbiish:
Is d groom related to drake?
Bro,. no be only u dey think am,..Drake's carbon copy aswear
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by byemx06(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ladycloud:
lol.. Nawa for you o
wat I do
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Spanner4(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Wow the groom is so handsome...... e fine con get money pass 99% of guys wey dey nairaland hands down

embarassed

What is dis one saying
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Troublemaker007(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Wow the groom is so handsome...... e fine con get money pass 99% of guys wey dey nairaland hands down

Look at this walldecko. How many money ur fada get?

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Ladycloud(f): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
byemx06:

wat I do
that was harsh! She was only wishing
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by juman(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Oil money.

While those people that own where the oil comes from are in perpetual and perennial penury.
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by SweetyZinta(f): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Casmir14:
I don't mind changing religion just to marry someone this handsome

ROTF
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by byemx06(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ladycloud:
that was harsh! She was only wishing

I never said anityn wrong ...... I jus ask her
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by chic2pimp(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
LuvU2:
Lol U couldn't hide ur insecurity. Girls like what they like. He isn't even so cute nd u mad that a girl is drooling. what if he is damn cute then? lol.

He isn't even that cute? shocked shocked..Let's not kid ourselves Here, Man's Hawt. He is what we call "Gyal dem Sugar". He'll have girls drooling,salivating and peeing in their pants at the mere mention of His name.

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by BafanaBafana: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
It’s time for the union of Mairama Indimi and Mustafa Masango.

Mairama Indimi, the pretty daughter of billionaire Mohammed Indimi will be tying the knot with her lover in the next 48 hours.
The couple got engaged few months ago and we’re excited about their journey to becoming Mr and Mrs Mustafa Masango.

All roads lead to Maiduguri, Borno were the event will be holding.

You can follow the wedding event using the hashtag #Maimust17

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/pre-wedding-photos-mairama-indimi-mustafa-masango.html
this one is more revealing

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
summerky:

You've not met my boyfriend

You are right.... I haven't
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by vivavik(f): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
Hausa girls sabi fine with height to match.

Not all this dwarfs down south
cheesy grin make God judge ya matter ooooo lmao
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by piagetskinner(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
hope u dont use knives on yourselves in the nearest future
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by chuckjonesautos: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
These are the true owners of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Wheezdom(m): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Can xom1 explain to me who stabbed who as said by posters above
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by YelloweWest: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
lol. They will come after u with a vengeance
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by YelloweWest: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
Hausa girls sabi fine with height to match.

Not all this dwarfs down south
U dey crase
Go see the ones on the street
Mot just billionaires daughter
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by gozie112(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Look for your mate please.

How do you expect an handsome chap to settle for someone like you.

It doesnt work that way.

You have to pair up with your match
Savage grin

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by zicoraads: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin grin grin

Show me your face and account balance, let me be the judge of that. smiley
My account balance is showing N0.023 embarassed embarassed

And, I wouldn't want the lady having bad dreams. Just stick to this guy's picture. My face would force you not to even quote me for the second time. It's that bad
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by ElsonMorali: 12:05am On Dec 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

Oya lemme see you

grin grin grin

Soon baby, very soon. kiss

Have I told you How beautiful you look in that pair of jeans?
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by judgedredd22(m): 2:37am On Dec 08, 2017
peepydelano:
don't generalize,aw many of us av u met.

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by nedublink(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2017
the man looks like drake.
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by MetroBaba1(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2017
Casmir14:

Am I Handsome?
Can We Date?
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by jimb(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2017
Sapphire86:
The groom is one serious eye candy.... tongue
I hear
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by rosalieene(f): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2017
waow!!!
all the kids would be cute
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by jimb(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2017
Casmir14:

u re beautiful
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=63080268][/quote]lol am not pained nigga,am cuter Dan DAT guy in all ramifications,though we from d same lineage.
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Elfaris(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2017
OP did my family ask you to put my sisters wedding pictures on nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) / Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online / Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.