Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) (46335 Views)

Togolese Labourer Kills His Landlady While Attempting To Rape Her In Ondo (Pix) / Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna / Woman Buries Only Son Alive In Order To Keep Her Marriage In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by python1: 5:30am On Dec 09, 2017
dowjones:
She's mentally unstable.. africans wouldn't understand that
Try collecting the baby of a mad woman from her, then come and tell us your experience. One b1tch just buried her 3 month old baby alive because she came across a wealthy man willing to marry her. Na gra gra men dey do, good number of women have stones as hearts.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by dowjones(m): 5:40am On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

Try collecting the baby of a mad woman from her, then come and tell us your experience. One b1tch just buried her 3 month old baby alive because she came across a wealthy man willing to marry her. Na gra gra men dey do, good number of women have stones as hearts.

What you've said is true. But alot of people are mentally unstable but undiagnosed. Even in developed countries, most people are diagnosed with some sort of insanity ONLY after they commit a crime. That's the point I'm trying to make. 

She has traits of a insanity. It just hasn't been triggered yet.
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by naniawini(f): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2017
Eroslee:
I know the God we serve is a merciful God but I don't think he can forgive this woman. I just don't want to lay a curse on this animal in a human body.
be quiet.... do you know if she's mentally unstable
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by guru90: 6:34am On Dec 09, 2017
some people are real Evil.
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by BabaAduras: 6:44am On Dec 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Maybe she's mentally unstable

There is no sane mother that will buried her own very child after she carried it for 9 damn months... undecided

I totally agree with you. No sane human, talkless of a mother, will bury a child alive.
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by xtivin(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2017
2Kings 6:29,some women boiled their son and ate.This one just buried her own and you people are complaining
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Maybe she's mentally unstable

There is no sane mother that will buried her own very child after she carried it for 9 damn months... undecided
what about those that throw their own into dust bins and toilets
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by lanocfoods: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2017
Mental illness?
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2017
Eroslee:
I know the God we serve is a merciful God but I don't think he can forgive this woman. I just don't want to lay a curse on this animal in a human body.
shut up
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Emilo(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2017
I cannot understand why would God give her a child in the first place knowing how it would end. Meanwhile, other responsible people are looking for children e.g Eucheria. The whole tin is confusing jooor.
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by gimmehear(f): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Check our various picture of how she buried the child.
https:///4tkHd1
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Eroslee(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
naniawini:
be quiet.... do you know if she's mentally unstable
I don't know if she's mentally stable but I sure know that you're not stable.
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Eroslee(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
EmekaBlue:
shut up
You're not okay, na ur head I comment put?
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by Ola514(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
oh my God!
I wonder what the little one went through before he stops breathing
Oh God, please save us from the hands of the evil ones.

May his gentle soul rest in peace
Amen
Re: Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) by babadigu(m): 12:56am On Apr 17, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby / Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.