Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) (25428 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
I get matches if you wanna burn kidnappers, thieves, I get yanfuyanfu
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
People re really backward in that part of the world!

Actually, it's that part of the country. They're so barbaric, savagery and cannibalistic in nature. Very arrogant and foolish group of people!
They're like 100yrs behind of the SW Nigeria.
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by donnie(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Not good at all.. I mean when men loose the value of a life.
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is the kinda stuff good 4 our treasury looters
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by lumeneng22: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
People re really backward in that part of the world!
.Ehnnnnnnn!you can say that again. He get luck say you can still see head, hand and leg. So you go pet kidnappers untill they start calling you to bring 50million naira to them, hmmmm! The one we go catch for lagos here no go be childs play o. Na ashes una go see the next morning.
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:

Actually, it's that part of the country. They're so barbaric, savagery and cannibalistic in nature. Very arrogant and foolish group of people!
They're like 100yrs behind of the SW Nigeria.

The last past of ur post confirms my doubt- u just finished one wrap of ekiti weed
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by thedondada(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
IRockALot:
I sometimes wonder the kind of humans I’m share this earth space with

Lol.

I wonder do you mean the kidnapper or the mob?

If you meant the kidnapper then I feel you.

If you mean the mob then all I have to say is you've never been kidnapped or have your loved one kidnapped.

Imagine your parents or kids or spouse missing and some button calls and says if you don't pay a specific amount them they'll kill them.

Or worse missing only to be discovered with no head or genitals.

And you catch the perpetrator. Will you wait for this corrupt justice system for justice or will you take it immediately and move on with life.

I believe in karma
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by tolguy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Zoo
#dontquoteme
rhino
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
amiibaby:
Good say no to crime
coming from a lady? Your type are those who stabs their husbands/BFs to death. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
gadgetsngs:

The last past of ur post confirms my doubt- u just finished one wrap of ekiti weed

Yes ooo... Nice Yoruba one indeed (Ewedu)! grin
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Abanga444: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Why He Go Kidnapp?
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by KardinalZik(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kalashnikov102:
This has to stop!
For stealing and kidnapping to continue?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by KardinalZik(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
ukehnonny:
say no to jungle justice
That's the ONLY thing criminals FEAR.
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by jericco1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
amiibaby:
Good say no to crime
my dear, it's not good. he should have been tried.
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by KardinalZik(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
saaedlee:
crazy world...
You pick a gallon of petrol and pour it on follow human being and light a matches and throw it at him/her and watch him burn and you laugh .....the next day, you go to Church or Mosque or wherever it is that you worship and expect to be blessed.

Whoever lives by the sword dies by the sword. It's an age-long rule.
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by nnokwa042(m): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
saaedlee:
crazy world...
You pick a gallon of petrol and pour it on follow human being and light a matches and throw it at him/her and watch him burn and you laugh .....the next day, you go to Church or Mosque or wherever it is that you worship and expect to be blessed.
and kidnappers buy Hennessey and tilapia fish for their kidnapped victims to thank him or her that her people can not provide money for them,u wan claim civilized person abi? wait till kidnappers grab u undecided
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Redhot111(m): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kalashnikov102:
This has to stop!

This mustn't stop do long as they are actually guilty.
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
thedondada:

Lol.

I wonder do you mean the kidnapper or the mob?

If you meant the kidnapper then I feel you.

If you mean the mob then all I have to say is you've never been kidnapped or have your loved one kidnapped.

Imagine your parents or kids or spouse missing and some button calls and says if you don't pay a specific amount them they'll kill them.

Or worse missing only to be discovered with no head or genitals.

And you catch the perpetrator. Will you wait for this corrupt justice system for justice or will you take it immediately and move on with life.

I believe in karma

I share your sentiments. As long as the kidnapper has been confirmed caught in the act. Let the rage of the mob descend. If the kidnappers had succeeded, who knows what would have happened to the kidnapped?
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by amiibaby(f): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
NoFavors:
coming from a lady? Your type are those who stabs their husbands/BFs to death. Too bad
and your type are these type that they burn alive cos of crime...anuofia
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by amiibaby(f): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
jericco1:

my dear, it's not good.
he should have been tried.
well am not a fan of jungle justice but at times u can't help it....ppl engaging in such babaric act has been affected one way or another...
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by jacyhelen(f): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
I believe in Jungle justice but never killing....Ampute his hand or legs and leave him alive..Thats better
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by givememoney: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by jericco1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
amiibaby:
well am not a fan of jungle justice but at times u can't help it....ppl engaging in such babaric act has been affected one way or another...
that's true, but even at that no one has the right to take another's life.
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Chynx(m): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kalashnikov102:
This has to stop!
...and what has to continue...kidnapping?

Was he blind to the consequences?

Damn it!
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by RighteousI: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Zoogerians

Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by edudguy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
The people that burnt him will say this is a necessary evil that it had to be done.

'Men do not differ much about what things they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable.' - G. K Chesterton
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
amiibaby:
and your type are these type that they burn alive cos of crime...anuofia
k
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Dearlord(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Em dead body get luck, if na Imo, dem for chop am
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Xkalaban(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
Pray 4 wetin? Shebi him wan hammer by fire, by force? Him don jam the fire na. Abeg make him go kidnap Devil pikin for hell. Ukpala okpoko gburu!!!!!
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
The people that put hand and burn him God will judge, beating the hell out of him is ok but just burning him shows you guys are the real criminals. You don't solve social menace like this. I see why they call Nigeria a zoo
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by enyi1: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
lanetrips:
Gory!please say no to jungle justice
Say no to kidnapping say yes to justice!, whether in the court room or in the jungle all na the same
Re: Kidnapper Caught And Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Pictures) by no1madman(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Thou shall not kill. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Police Commissioner Gives Money To Lady Who Dumped Her New Baby In Bush / Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State / Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.