Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In (7086 Views)

Phytoscience Double Stem Cells Treats All Sicknesses & Diseases (Pics) / Get ORIGINAL PhytoScience Double Stem Cell & Crystal Cell Therapy Here (Pics) / Phytoscience Double Stemcell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Obego12345: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
*MUST READ ARTICLE:*
�������

*Why Plant Stem cell therapy is good for you*

♻ One sachet can activate about 80% of stem cells in your body.

⏩ Every part or organ of your body have stem cells, which are called differentiated stem cells meaning they have a specific responsibility in your body e.g. Skin stem cells, have the responsibility of regenerating your skin whenever its damaged, etc

⏩ From the age of 25 years and above, the production of stem cells declines hence the need of reactivation thus helping it to multiply and help the body heal faster.

Remember the more the stem cells the stronger the body hence the quicker the healing... The less the stem cells the weaker the body.

♻ Besides healing the specified condition or known condition , stem cells will help you prevent you from diseases as.

♻ Quick results on any condition, majority have seen great changes in less than 30 days i.e. cancer patients even at stage 4, diabetic patients, patients with arthritis , with prostate problems etc

♻ It deals with the condition at a *cellular level* hence a complete healing of diseases leaving no space of recurring.

♻ Can heal many conditions at once eg you have cancer and diabetes instead of focusing on cancer only, it cures both conditions at once.

♻ A box of *Double Stem Cell* can address the following conditions and many others at once:

⏩ Support health immune function
⏩ Cardiovascular disorders
⏩ Improve blood flow
⏩ Skin infections
⏩ Liver problems
⏩ Anti stress
⏩ Eye problems
⏩ Joint problems
⏩ Hemorrhoids
⏩ Hypertension
⏩ Osteoarthritis
⏩ Liver problems
⏩ Gastrointestinal disorders
⏩ Kidney disease
⏩ Anti aging
⏩ Burns
⏩ Diabetes
⏩ Heart disease
⏩ Stroke
⏩ Spinal cord injuries
⏩ Muscular degeneration
⏩ Prostate disorders
⏩ All kind of cancers (even at stage 4)
⏩ Memory problem
⏩ Sleeping problem
⏩ Infertility problem
⏩ Importance or poor sexual performance
⏩ etc

Its worth investing your money in *Double Stem Cell* ... Total healing of the whole body. *Bringing back body organs to their normal form and function*

Call or whatsapp 08103197953

Dacronym:
Very very Urgent

Pls do you know any firsthand CREDIBLE NIGERIAN Testimonies on this phytoscience double stemcell and Snowphill products

Do you or anybody you know used this product to treat or Cure a Serious Sickness or disease
cos ive been hearing cases of People who even had terminal illness and had lost all hope but got better
I really need to know and be sure its not a scam or at least not as good as they say it is though i have been doing heavy research about it for a while now on the internet
I even heard consultants go to their office in Ikeja to buy drugs to administer to their patients in Private hospitals

Re: Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Obego12345: 1:55pm On May 01, 2020
On request, whatsapp 08103197953

Dacronym:
pls do not hesitate to drop any comments
you might be Saving a Life and maybe even Unnecessary cash

Re: Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Obego12345: 9:05am On May 22, 2020
*Commonly asked Questions*

*STEM CELL THERAPY*
Addressing Stubborn, lncurable Diseases With Nature

*FOR HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO TAKE STEM CELL TO SEE RESULTS?*
Many users starts seeing results in their first week, some in their second week. Some gets up to one month. While some will take even more than one month.

The time frame varies from patient to patient. It all depends on the individual body metabolism, age, the extent of damage to the organs and the length of time the patient has suffered from the disease.

We generally recommend 3 months treatment (6 months for sickle cell patients).

*WHERE IS STEM CELL BEING MANUFACTURED?*
Stem Cell is being manufactured in Switzerland by Mibelle Biochemistry lab.

*DOES STEM CELL HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?*
No, does not have any side effects. It is purely organic!

*BENEFITS OF STEMCELL*
Enhances physical stamina and energy level.
Repairs and regenerates ailing/weak body cells.
Rejuvenates and activates body cells to raise energy and improve vitality
Regulates pH level in our body
Anti – Oxidant
Improves body immunity system
Refines skin texture and improves complexion
Delays aging process
No side effects – safe, natural and convenient product
Pure Vegetarian

*HEALING PROCESS OF STEMCELL*
Stem cell will go through our nerves, traveld to the brain and provide a signal where they need to repair and regenerate the cells.

*POTENTIAL USES OF STEMCELLS*
Stroke, Traumatic brain injury, Cancers, Kidney failure, Hepatitis, Prostrate, Diabetes, Infertility, Spinal Cord injury, Hormonal imbalance, Baldness, Slow speech, Back pain, Acids, Fibroids, Period pain, Immunity, BP, Parkniston, Migraine, STI, Urinary Tract Infection, Blindness, Athritis, Wound healing, Learning defects/memory problems, Early ejaculation/low sex drive/low sperm count/Azospermia, and many more.

*WHO CAN USE STEM CELL:*
Suitable for the entire family, all ages, men and women, including vegetarians and children. However, pregnant women are advised not to take it till after 2 months of putting to bed.

For more details, please call/whatsapp 08103197953

Dacronym:
Very very Urgent

Pls do you know any firsthand CREDIBLE NIGERIAN Testimonies on this phytoscience double stemcell and Snowphill products

Do you or anybody you know used this product to treat or Cure a Serious Sickness or disease
cos ive been hearing cases of People who even had terminal illness and had lost all hope but got better
I really need to know and be sure its not a scam or at least not as good as they say it is though i have been doing heavy research about it for a while now on the internet
I even heard consultants go to their office in Ikeja to buy drugs to administer to their patients in Private hospitals

Re: Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Obego12345: 9:20am On May 22, 2020
CHEMOTHERAPY Doesn't Work 97% of the Time
Why You Need Not Undergo CHEMOTHERAPY
By Dr Peter Glidden (BS, ND)

For details and His interview video, please call/whatsapp 08103197953

Please Don't waste your money

Dacronym:
Very very Urgent

1 Like

Re: Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Paycoded: 6:47am On May 23, 2020
TEXT OR WHATSAPP MR ISAAC WITH THIS NUMBER FOR YOUR PHYTOSCIENCE PRODUCTS

0 8 0 3 8 3 1 9 2 2 2

TEXT OR WHATSAPP MR ISAAC WITH THIS NUMBER FOR YOUR PHYTOSCIENCE PRODUCTS

0 8 0 3 8 3 1 9 2 2 2
Re: Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by BigbenIX(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dacronym:

Please I urgently need an answer to my question above

Why I ask is because i Personally know somebody that Used it and could read without glasses despite using them (glasses) for almost 15years and her hair was even fuller

what i want to know is if it is effective in terminal diseases and Illnesses like they Claim at their centers

I am about to join their team because I have a testimony. I worked at a bank and got laid off because of covid-19, I told my neighbor and he told me to join him in PhytoScience, I was sceptical but he still gave me 5 packs of the product.
I asked him to try it first but he declined saying when I make profit I can sign up and get mine. I'm in my mid-30s, single, battling asthma since childhood, I also have blocked nose everynight before I sleep so I guess dis affected blood flow (not sure but my sex life had taken a nosedive over the years and I know maintaining an erection is about blood circulation) + I had started waking up like 3 to 4times every night to urinate.
2 weeks ago I decided to open a pack and use, I've opened a second pack, why? After 3days of usage, omo my blocked nose clear oh! No joke. My woman came to spend the weekend and for the first time in a long while GUYS I performed like a stallion ... No jokes. Now I get up at night just once but I know it will soon stop.
My inhaler is always by a shelf near the toilet that I use every night on my way to pee (in d midnight) ... I haven't used the inhaler since my nose cleared, that's almost 2 weeks!
It's an experiment on myself, I haven't told anyone yet but soon will. Let me complete it, I am so positive as my whole body and insides feel alive.
I am so happy ... God knows how I'll pay for the packs I'm using lol and 1 pack is 16k. It's worth it, smh I've used various things fam. PhytoScience Stem cells work.

My sex life is a major testimony. � 07080564371 ... I can deliver
(The drugs, I mean!!)
Re: Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by BigbenIX(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dacronym:

If this is a Lie, you know you a bringing a Curse on yourself?
That would be a wicked and pathetic thing to do

It is not a lie fam lol. It worked for me. I just recommended it to my uncle, who used to be the envy of everyone, now he's riddled with stroke and has been on wheelchair for over 10yrs ... I know it will work. It worked for me, I've also seen and heard many others who recovered from stroke and others broken bones.
Goitre and cancer too. Cerebral palsy too. HBP smh.
God has given us every good thing ... but the heart of man is wicked. (We bring things upon ourselves)
Re: Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by BigbenIX(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dacronym:

Answer the Question and Stop saying Rubbish!
Does it Cure Cancer, Stroke, CKD, Diabetes etc. Like you people claim?
This is a Big issue.
Bunch of Useless Pathetic Scammers! Barawos!
Spits!

It works. I was sceptical too and someone (a neighbor) told me to join and gave me 5 packs, I had issues and secretly started using them ... I am thanking God already. I know this is Nigeria, but it works.

I have a video of my uncle with stroke that is recovering, but no videos here, I've tried.

Re: Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Obego12345: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2021
*Plant Stem Cell Therapy for Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) & Other Incurable Diseases.*

Re: Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Obego12345: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2021
*Plant Stem Cell Therapy for Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) & Other Incurable Diseases.*

The ultimate goal of treating SCD with Phytoscience #PlantStemCells is to trigger production of healthy stem cells in the body and reversing the genetic mutation that causes the bone marrow to produce sickle shaped red blood cells.

A combination of our Apple stem cells & other stem cells will also perform the following for SCD and other diseases:
• Balance body pH level & hormones.
• Reduce inflammation.
• Detoxify and remove harmful/heavy metals from the body.
• Flush infection.
• Replenish supply of hematopoietic stem cells.
• Boost blood quality and count.
• Remove arterial coagulation.
• Generate fresh healthy cells to regrow scared, damaged or diseased tissues/organs.
• Boost body immunity.

Very remarkable reverse in symptoms is usually observed from the 1st month of therapy depending on the body metabolism

Call or whatsapp 08103197953

Re: Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by ikshevic(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2023
YOU CAN CHECK HERE https://phytoscienceafrica.com/ for more testimony about efficacy of phytoscience product
Re: Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Jessiemms: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
STEM CELLS AND ITS BENEFITS TO MEDICINE.
Stem cells are undifferentiated cells that have the capacity to differentiate into a wide variety of specialized cells. They can self-renew, or divide to create more stem cells, as well as differentiate, or change into specialized cells with particular roles.

They are essential for the body’s tissues and organs to form, expand, and heal. The study of stem cells and medicine is a field that is rapidly expanding and has a lot of potential for treating a wide range of illnesses and wounds. Stem cells have a wide range of possible applications in medicine, including the treatment of illnesses and wounds as well as in research to learn more about how cells differentiate and develop. However, since embryonic stem cells are obtained through the destruction of fetuses, there are also moral q https://healthjex.com/2023/03/14/stem-cells-and-its-benefits-to-medicine/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Convulsion: How To Extract Black Oil (ude Aki) Using Akwu Ojukwu Perm Kernel(pho / Health Risks Of Passive Smokers / Home Treatment For Stroke,ankle pain,back pain,freezed shoulder etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.