Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

An Epic Response To Reno Omokri By The Commissioner Of Happiness (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Epic Response To Reno Omokri By The Commissioner Of Happiness (pics) (584 Views)

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Femi Taiwo Responds To Reno Omokri's Allegation About Election Results Server / FFK Reacts To Reno Omokri Saying He Misrepresented Atiku. Reno Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Epic Response To Reno Omokri By The Commissioner Of Happiness (pics) by chinoify: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
I just saw this one...

A response to Reno by the Commissioner of Happiness

Re: An Epic Response To Reno Omokri By The Commissioner Of Happiness (pics) by serverconnect(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
NO INSULT MY DEAR SISTER, RENO IS SAYING THE TRUTH. 'LET'S CALL A SPADE, A SPADE'
Re: An Epic Response To Reno Omokri By The Commissioner Of Happiness (pics) by AVECDEO: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
exkizme ma.... your bloder is undoubtedly the bigger Zombie... I stand to be corrected.
Re: An Epic Response To Reno Omokri By The Commissioner Of Happiness (pics) by dyadeleye(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
is the response for real or hacked account

Re: An Epic Response To Reno Omokri By The Commissioner Of Happiness (pics) by IsaacBuchi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
That must be way she commissions happiness by insulting others undecided

Talking of sperm......she's has already started her couple's fulfilment education by educating Imo girls to swallow sperm grin

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Forget So Easily / Jonathan’s Men Re-looted Recovered Abacha’s Loot – UNILAG Professor / Presidency Presents 55-minute Documentary On President Buhari Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.