Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (67703 Views)

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Jaiyeola24(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Seriously am not getting this one o, what does Christians or Christianity got to do with fight between Jews and Arabs whose majority are Muslims ? 92.5% of Isreal population are not even Christian the so called Jerusalem Christians there are just 3% Jews and Arab Muslims have largest population of what advantage is this to Christians or is just hatred for Arab Muslims? Just curious to know why Christians are jubilating ni o. enlightment plz

3 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by SailorXY: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
Afam4eva:
What is even wrong with some Christians. What has what is contained in the bible got to do with present realities.
nothing

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by jaxxy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

This guy's madness is real.

Isaiah for a man who bragged about grabbing a woman by her pusssy

5 I am the Lord, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
though you have not acknowledged me,
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by davires: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Another Idiot spotted...
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by coolqayy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
i dont know why christian are in support of trump over jerusalem,however bethlehem jesus birthplace is in palestine.christian even has the lowest population in the city and country.......accept or continue searching

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by agabaI23(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

see verse 13 above
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Show me the part of the Bible where it says that the prophet of God shall first grab women by the pu.s. sy as Trump did.

FFK is always writing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by mickeymimi: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Trump >Biblical prophecy is coming to pass atspeed with Trumps decision to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, to the alignment of Russia, Turkey and Iran, it is ALL coming together! Isaiah 17:2, Zechariah 12:2, Ezekiel 38, Psalm 83 all unfolding before our very eyes. Our redemption is drawing near!!
Levitvus 25 > 8
10 Consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you; ]each of you is to return to your family property and to your own clan. 11 The fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you

Balfour Declaration

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a minority Jewish population.
If you look at 1917, it was a Jubilee Year, and the Balfour Amendment came, and then in[b] 50 years, it was 1967, and Jerusalem was reconnected to Israel,/b]And you add 50 to 1967, and you're in 2017. the year to move the embassy and make that declaration because it is a biblical timing of absolute precision. Thank God, he's going to do exactly that

The nations that blessed Israel were blessed of God, and the nations that cursed Israel were cursed of God

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by thesolutions(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

4 For the sake of Jacob my servant,
of Israel my chosen,
I summon you by name
and bestow on you a title of honor,
though you do not acknowledge me.
5 I am the Lord, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
though you have not acknowledged me,
6 so that from the rising of the sun
to the place of its setting
people may know there is none besides me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by coolqayy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jaiyeola24:
Seriously am not getting this one o, what does Christians or Christianity got to do with fight between Jews and Arabs whose majority are Muslims ? 92.5% of Isreal population are not even Christian the so called Jerusalem Christians there are just 3% Jews and Arab Muslims have largest population of what advantage is this to Christians or is just hatred for Arab Muslims? Just curious to know why Christians are jubilating ni o. enlightment plz
osu mio,i think say na only me get the headache nio.ignorant of the highest order.they no even know say bethlehem is in palestine

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by younglleo: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

they are here.!!!
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by sanpipita(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Shebi them say God can use anyone he deems fit, Trump's pussy grabbing doesn't matter to God I guess.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Gggg102(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wait

Was there not a Cyrus in the bible that already fulfilled that prophecy
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Pebcak:

What is this one saying

he is saying that all the headslamer should go and die
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jaiyeola24:
we are jubilating because we share the same scripture with them

4 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by mu2sa2: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Neoteny:
Is this nutjob even aware jews hate christians?

Why do naija christians seem to think they've a divine affinity with the jews?

Last time i checked jews called jesus a false messiah and had him crucified. They still think he's a pretender.

In their islamaphobic minds Palestinians are all Muslims. But in reality the Jews oppress Palestinian xtians as well. Even worse, Jews see Jesus as a traitor and to this day pour scum on him. I once saw on tv a Jew youngster saying "we killed jesus and we are proud about that". By contrast, no Palestinian Muslim or xtian will ever insult Jesus. Those celebrating Trump now should know that the man's madness would soon take on a racist dimension. By the time Trump turns on non-Caucasians, which verse of the bible fanatics will quote in support of his actions?

4 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Afam4eva:
What is even wrong with some Christians. What has what is contained in the bible got to do with present realities.

You will know in the afterlife: when you are faced with eternity. By then, there will be no change in destination.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nukilia: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Today's topic get as e be. Hahahahahahahah I'm expecting the tithe brigade to come and tackle this matter grin.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Lightman300(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
Afam4eva:
.It has a lot.God,almost in all ocassions,does nothing without a witness or witnesses.More to the point,God broadcasts,then He acts.Alexander the great will explain it better for you.The coming and going of alex d great was so precised to the point that historians concluded that Daniel wrote after he has witness the events of the great greek emperor.Reason cant comprehend God in His totality.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Chukazu: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Even God can accomplish his purpose through any means
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Adex7004(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
jacyhelen:
Mohammed wont be happy...pieces and urine be upon him
I can see how stupid you are
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
So God chose a serial rapist, adulterer, racist, demagogue and liar to lead the Jews to JERUSALEM ?

You Christians are seriously r.etarded.

3 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Promzyunique(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
Afam4eva:

reason been that everything happening.. in the world..is ..biblical....#May b datz d way u will b amazed wen rapture..will take place...but I won't b here den to argue on dat
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
God bless Trump

Lalasticlala and mynd44 I can't access politics section again and I don't know why, I have used other phone and its not working

Just look at moniker? Yet u are still wondering why a fanatics should be allowed to air his extremist view in politics...my broad, u have been profiled

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
An average human being is dumb, an average Nigerian is dumber, an average religious Nigerian is the dumbest.

This Jerusalem topic re-confirms it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Sinof(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

AntiWailer Did U Even Take D Time 2 Read Thro Isaiah 45 B4 Commenting? Dnt Think U Did Cos U Would Have Noticed In Verses 4 N 5 That 'grabbing A Woman By The Pussy' Doesnt Stop God From Using Him 2 Fulfil His Plans. Jst Give Credit 2 FFK, The Man Is Always On Point

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Abbeybailey(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

You are spot. FFK needs to check in at Yaba left. Beginning of lunacy for the big mouth.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Samanza89:
Believe it or hate it.... Trump is radical, accepted!... Trump doesn't worth being a US president, accepted!... But still believe it or not, God brought in Trump to correct the anticipated ills of Obama's administration and probably Hilary Clinton's if she had won, thank God she didn't win... Obama supported LGBT, Lesbians,Gay,Bisexual and Transgender, and Clinton followed suit. I wonder what the world would have become by now if Trump didn't come in to stop that nonsense...
D world would hv bin a bloody cesspool cos America has great influence on the whole world.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Imoala: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
TheAngry1:
This is why I support Trump:

1. Muslims don't love America, but they throng there in droves.
2. Muslims hate Israel, and spite America for loving her, yet they throng America and claim its citizenship
3. Muslims will not accept in Saudi Arabia what we have accepted in Rome. There are more Mosques in Italy than churches, yet you would be killed for carrying the bible publicly in Saudi
4. Jerusalem is historically the City of God, the home of the Messiah, it is Christian Homeland (including Jews)
5. Whether or not Trump recognizes Jerusalem, Muslims would still hate America and the West, so what the heck?
6. If Muslims truly hate the West and their liberal values, why don't they immigrate to Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and all the other Muslim nations? wetin una dey find for Kafir land sef?

#Istandwithtrump Shalom Jerusalem!

Bro is not only that united states agencies like usaid, action aid, etc etc that is where you always see Nigeria Muslim neck deep into them, my question is you don't like person but you like to work in their organization, are they spying them?

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Xisnin(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Some believers will worship the devil and do other unthinkable things as long
as they can justify it with some vague verse.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by thunderbabs: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
delugajackson:
shocked

Trump has balls.

Today, my respect for this man has significantly increased. The headslammers should go fvck themselves.

E no contain ma mouth oo buh are u trying to say buhari has no balls? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.