Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (67701 Views)

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Terver90: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
frosbel2:
So God chose a serial rapist, adulterer, racist, demagogue and liar to lead the Jews to JERUSALEM ?

You Christians are seriously r.etarded.

Now answer the following questions with sincerity in your heart but if you fail let that insult you just insulted Christian hunt you.
1. Have you ever done anything wrong before? if yes why is trump wrong more of a priority to you than you condemning yours publicly?
2.Has GOD told you that he has condemned Donald trump? if not who are you to do so?
3. Since GOD allow trump be breathing can you seize his breath?
Finally GOD is merciful to mankind sincerely in your heart plead with him for forgiveness I rest my case.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Kophschmerzen: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Terver90:

Now answer the following questions with sincerity in your heart but if you fail let that insult you just insulted Christian hunt you.
1. Have you ever done anything wrong before? if yes why is trump wrong more of a priority to you than you condemning yours publicly?
2.Has GOD told you that he has condemned Donald trump? if not who are you to do so?
Finally GOD is merciful to mankind sincerely in your heart plead with him for forgiveness I rest my case.

Trump don't even believe in God, get his book to solve your stupidity. Nigerian Christians are r.etarded. There are more Christians Palestinian than Christians in Israel.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Neoteny(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Roon9:

Boss it was the design of God. From the Bible, the 12 tribes were split in two. The North is isreal (jews) consisting of 10 tribes and the southern part is Judah consisting of 2 tribes. Either ways they still families and God has it how he wants it

Did you just refute my assertion or did you corroborate it?

Cos frankly dude I've no idea what your point is.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Neoteny(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
mu2sa2:
In their islamaphobic minds Palestinians are all Muslims. But in reality the Jews oppress Palestinian xtians as well. Even worse, Jews see Jesus as a traitor and to this day pour scum on him. I once saw on tv a Jew youngster saying "we killed jesus and we are proud about that". By contrast, no Palestinian Muslim or xtian will ever insult Jesus. Those celebrating Trump now should know that the man's madness would soon take on a racist dimension. By the time Trump turns on non-Caucasians, which verse of the bible fanatics will quote in support of his actions?

And the worst part is Trump isn't even a christian.

That's why he chose Pence, to appeal to the bible-thumping rust-belt illiterate rednecks.

And the idiot christians in nigeria see Trump as a sort of savior.

#grabthembythepussy

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by censeakay(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
mickeymimi:
History of Jerusalem .. The holy city http://www.differentspirit.org/articles/temple_mount.php

ca 1940 BC
God sent Abraham to the region of Moriah with instructions to sacrifice his son Isaac [Genesis 22:2].

ca 1010 BC
Land on Mount Moriah was bought by King David for 50 shekels of silver from Araunah the Jebusite [2 Samuel 24:18-25].

ca 997-990 BCSolomons temple in JerusalemMount Moriah became the site of the First Temple
This Temple was built by King Solomon. [1 Chronicles 21:18, 22:1, 2 Chronicles 3:1].

586 BCThe First Temple was destroyed by the Babylonians under King Nebuchadnezzar.

539 BCCyrus the Medo-Persian conquered Babylon
Cyrus issued a proclamation to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem [Ezra 1:1-3].

520-515 BCThe Temple was rebuilt by Zerubbabel
The Second Temple was a shadow of its former glory.

18 BCHerod the Great renovated the Second Temple.
In total, this took 46 years [John 2:20].

The Second Temple
A great retaining wall was built around the Temple Mount.

This is the Temple that Jesus visited during His lifetime.

70 ADRomans removing Temple treasuresThe Second Temple was destroyed by the Romans during the First Jewish Revolt
The Arch of Titus in Rome commemorates the Roman victory.

This detail of the relief sculpture on the Arch records the Temple treasures being taken from Jerusalem.

132-135Second Jewish Revolt under Bar Kochba
The Romans put down the revolt with great ferocity.

135The Romans subdued Israel
The Temple Mount was ploughed with salt and Jews were banished from Jerusalem on pain of death. Je[b]rusalem was renamed Aelia Capitolina and the land was renamed Syria Palestina (or Palestine, as it was known until 1948).[/b] This was done in a deliberate attempt to humiliate Israel by favouring their ancient enemies, the Philistines. The Arabic word for Philistine is Falastin, from which comes the English word for the Palestinians.

638Caliph Omar conquered Jerusalem
Under Moslem rule Jews were permitted to return to the city
, although very few did and they were greatly impoverished.

691[b]The Dome of the RockMoslems built the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount
The building was constructed on the site where the First and Second Temples of Israel had stood.
[/b]
The Al Aksa mosque was built on the southern end of the Temple Mount platform some 20 years later.

Inscription inside the Dome of the Rock
The Dome of the Rock has decorative inscriptions around its interior.

One of these inscriptions makes the statement in Arabic: “Jesus Christ is not the Son of God.” Most Jews, and all Moslems believe that it is blasphemy to say that God has a Son.

1948The State of Israel was declared
Britain had taken Jerusalem from the Ottoman Turks during World War I and had been granted a mandate to govern Palestine. The League of Nations voted to partition Palestine and Britain anounced that they would withdraw from the land. Israel, as a Jewish state, came in to being on 14 May 1948 [Isaiah 66:8].

The War of Independence followed. Arab armies invaded Israel but the Jews managed to hold West Jerusalem. East Jerusalem, the Old City and the Temple Mount were in the hands of Jordan at the end of the conflict.

1967Six Day War –Israel captured the Old City of Jerusalem
Israel gained control of East Jerusalem and the Temple Mount when they forced Jordan to withdraw during the Six Day War.

Israel was unwilling to risk international criticism and the government granted the Moslem Wakf administrative rights over the Temple Mount platform and mosques, but not over the remainder of the Old City of Jerusalem.

The Temple Mount is lower than the surrounding hills

God selected this site. It is not on a trade route to anywhere. It is not the highest mountain in the region. The area is not fertile. It would not be the natural choice for a major city and the meeting place with God. But, in the choice of this site, God was saying something to His people. He will protect and preserve. And, what seems insignificant now will be exalted in His timing.

As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people both now and forevermore.”
[Psalms 125:2]

The Mount of Olives (background, right) and the other hills surrounding the Temple Mount are higher than the holy site.

Mount of Olives
“In the last days the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established as chief among the mountains; it will be raised above the hills, and all nations will stream to it.”

[Isaiah 2:2]

that place it is refered to as Arafat Mecca. not Mosjid Alqsa
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by mickeymimi: 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
censeakay:

that place it is refered to as Arafat Mecca. not Mosjid Alqsa

Thanks for the correction smiley

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

This guy's madness is real. Isaiah for a man who bragged about grabbing a woman by her pusssy.

Ask them what Trump did, they don't even understand. They are just quoting the bible upside down.

If America says they recognize Abuja as Capital of Nigeria and their Embassy should move there. What has that got to do with Isaiah ?

The resolution has been there since. Other Presidents were wise enough to avoid conflicts in the REGION. This DUMMY fell for the bait and says what America supported.

Can any sensible person tell me how this is bible related ? There are countries that have recognized Jerusalem since.

Ignorance is not a virtue. Read and be informed, they will never do that.

They only get summary from Dead Brain Politicians with Personal Agenda. This Cocain head is still pained that Obama supported the Administration that defeated them. That is why all PDP criminals like Reno will be forming "We Love Trump".

To them it is not about any Principle but getting back at Obama and his candidate.
there are many things you are oblivious of. If you think there isn't religion in the politics of worlds' power, you need to check again. The "Real Americans" are the ones who put trump there. Forget what you are seeing in the media. Meet historians and world's financial experts, they will tell you how strong Isreal is as a nation. Someway somewhere there can't be America without Isreal.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AntiWailer: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
majekdom2:
there are many things you are oblivious of. If you think there isn't religion in the politics of world's power, you need to check again. The "Real Americans" are the ones who put trump there. Forget what you are seeing in the media. Meet historians and world's financial experts, they will tell you how strong Isreal is as a nation. Someway somewhere there can't be America without Isreal.

The question remain.

What did Trump do for Israel with the declaration that warrant you opening the Bible ?
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AntiWailer: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
OCHOdee:

The world is a stage, we all are here to fulfill our purpose and God is in charge. Now, whether we like it or not, God is in charge of our affairs on this earth

The question remain.

What did Trump do for Israel with the declaration that warrant you opening the Bible ?
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Terver90: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
It is bothering on mental illness for the guys who are supporting trump from Africa. Been to Isreal four times for work and you can't even believe the kind of racism that goes not only to The Arabs but Africans. I don't know why our guys can't use their brains to think but follow people that will hang them on a cross in a jiffy without any remorse.
We have nothing in affiliation to evil Jews but our concern is the restoration of GOD's glory as due. We know that Moslems are mostly the ones who take Christians on tour, so stop bragging about your knowledge.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by YelloweWest: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

This guy's madness is real. Isaiah for a man who bragged about grabbing a woman by her pusssy.

Ask them what Trump did, they don't even understand. They are just quoting the bible upside down.

If America says they recognize Abuja as Capital of Nigeria and their Embassy should move there. What has that got to do with Isaiah ?

The resolution has been there since. Other Presidents were wise enough to avoid conflicts in the REGION. This DUMMY fell for the bait and says what America supported.

Can any sensible person tell me how this is bible related ? There are countries that have recognized Jerusalem since.

They only get summary from Dead Brain Politicians with Personal Agenda. This Cocain head is still pained that Obama supported the Administration that defeated them. That is why all PDP criminals like Reno will be forming "We Love Trump".

To them it is not about any Principle but getting back at Obama and his candidate.
You should really read the passage Isaiah 45!
You will see that God raises a man even then he has not acknowledged God.
Another example is king David. But God said he is a man after my heart and from the line of David came our Saviour Jesus.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by mpowa(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
God spoke to two individual in that Bible verse, he spoke to KANU and Trump... nations will bow to them, he will humble his enemies before them... today Nigeria is humbled before Biafra...
I See...The delusion s now very real, SMH!
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by TheAngry1: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
khalilullaah:

points 2 and 3 are not totally correct.
If some muslims go to America does it mean ALL muslims wish to be in America.
Respond to point 2:
You are apparently blind to the injustice done to the Palestines including Christian Palestinians, but because of your blind hatred and bigotry you refuse to see beyond your nose that even you fellow christians(if you still care) are among those wrongfully being evicted from their lands.

Response to point 3 :
It is a big fat lie that Muslims kill Christians carrying bibles(you have to bring a proof for this lie)
What is known is that the Saudi government did is they prohibited the building of churches and other places of worship that oppose Islaam.
Since it is purely a Muslim land like the Vatican city controlled by the Pope.
For your information,we have non Muslim expatriates living in Saudi Arabia now as I speak and none of them have actually said they were tracked down and sent to guillotine for holding a Bible.
Until and unless you tell us(me)why the Vatican city(the smallest country in the world governed by theology) will not allow the building of a mosque in their vicinity then I reserve my comment.

Concise response to points 4,5 and 6:
It is obvious from your comments that you lack basic analytical thinking.
I will break it down this way for your easy understanding:

*Why should Muslims like an oppressor(The state of Israel) and its supporter(American government) for killing and usurping their brothers property ?

*Does it make sense to even like sometime who is apparently an enemy?

*Even the bible some of you ignorantly quote does not support anything to remotely justify the actions of the Israelis.

*The progenitor of the Arabs - Ishmael and his offsprings have more right in laying claim to Jerusalem than any other race or people.

Israel was unknown in the world map not untill 1948 were they colluded with western powers like Britain to forcefully evict Palestinians from their lands.
The world knows the injustice the Israelis and the devilish American government are doing to the people of Palestine yet,some internet e-rats want to rub it on our faces to accept their false narrations.
A billion and one pronouncements by Donald Trump will never weaken our collective resolve to see Jerusalem, Gaza the West bank return to their rightful owners ,and a trillion and four tweets and comments on any platform to by his evil backers to support this evil cause will never know peace God willing.

* Points 2 and 3: Even you admit there is an element of truth in what I just stated.
* It is very patronising of you to even mention Palestinian Christians, really? Are you talking about the Christians that are daily killed, raped, and bombed by the Palestinian Muslim majority? Do you know that millions of Arab Christians flee the Middle East yearly because of attacks? You accuse the US of injustice against Arabs, what about Arabs injustice against their people because they belong to another faith?
* According to you: "Does it make sense to even like sometime who is apparently an enemy?" So what in bleeps name are you doing in the West? Why do you immigrate to the lands of your so-called enemy? What senselessness is this? Amir Khan is Muslim, and he was voted Mayor of in a traditional Christian nation like England, can that ever happen in the most liberal of Islamic nations? Not even the UAE with all its plastic liberality would permit that.
*According to you: "It is obvious from your comments that you lack basic analytical thinking"....typical, resulting to insults and intangible violence. Only God knows what you would have done to me if I were in front of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by mickeymimi: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
GOD prophesied this event a long time ago - GOD said it was gong to happen, and so it would happen one day, and it did today. - read the Bible - Book of Jeremiah Chapter 29. Zach 12
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Terver90: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Trump don't even believe in God, get his book to solve your stupidity. Nigerian Christians are r.etarded. There are more Christians Palestinian than Christians in Israel.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians
Hmmm just one simple anology and you lost hold of your emotions, that is pathetic! Anyway I am a Christian and Christianity does not support violence so you see Mr, I won't insult you I hope you will learn and grow from that. Anyway trump don't need to ba a Christian but very importantly GOD can use anybody even you.

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Terver90:

My friend, go away with your religion sentiments , Donald Trump is a racist bigot who will usher in the next major war.

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Ajsmart(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Shhhh...you're making too much sense. Don't waste your time trying to explain the simplest of things to Nigerians. The level of dumbness with majority of these people is beyond anything you can imagine.

One only need to look at the make up of the country to understand the level of madness encompassing every facet of their core being. A wasted people cry

AntiWailer:
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
Neoteny:

And the worst part is Trump isn't even a christian.

That's why he chose Pence, to appeal to the bible-thumping rust-belt illiterate rednecks.

And the idiot christians in nigeria see Trump as a sort of savior.

#grabthembythepussy

indeed, its terrible !

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Promismike(m): 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

You would have known how impotant and significant this declaration is if America had made such declaration in support of Catalonia or biafra seccesion.

However, as a head slammer u have the right to wail.
;DWAIL ON!

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Dyno42: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

you speak on issues u knw not keep ur peace its a spiritual thing I don't expect u to understand
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AntiWailer: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2017
Promismike:
You would have knwn how impotant an significant this declaration is America had made such declaration in support of Catalonia or biafra seccesion.

However as a head slammer u have the right to wail.
;DWAIL ON!

Is your head paining you ?

Why are you comparing Israel and Catalonia or Biafra ?

Damn it !!
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by farem: 12:05am On Dec 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
What is even wrong with some Christians. What has what is contained in the bible got to do with present realities.

Good music has no value with the deaf!
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Abbeybailey(m): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Terver90:

We have nothing in affiliation to evil Jews but our concern is the restoration of GOD's glory as due. We know that Moslems are mostly the ones who take Christians on tour, so stop bragging about your knowledge.
What do I brag about Mr God spokesman.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AntiWailer: 12:24am On Dec 08, 2017
Dyno42:

you speak on issues u knw not keep ur peace its a spiritual thing I don't expect u to understand

Yes I am aware when you run out of logic you hide under spiritual mode.

Spiritual things does not encourage ignorance. Go and read up.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

You id,i.ot. God can call whomsoever he sees most capable of fulfilling his plans NO MATTER the history of the person. The bible is full of men who were not exactly the embodiment of morality but were chosen for specific tasks.

Solomon was a chronic womanizer who slept with countless women including wives of other men but was still favored by God..You are here talking about Trump saying 'grab em by the pu.s.sy' that does not only pale in comparison to what Solomon did, it pales in comparison to the kind of things most everyday men say about women in the pubs and beer parlous it pales in comparison to even Bill Clinton and JFK who had sex with white house interns and put objects up their vaginas right there in the oval office.

The scripture quoted even makes it clear that the biblical Cyrus will not be a perfect man of virtue ('I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me..') but God will still clear his path just to fulfill his word..this could explain how Trump won the election despite virtually the entire US political, media and corporate elite being against him and doing EVERYTHING they could to stop him.

God has promised that Jerusalem will be returned to his people the Israelite's and he could have very well made Trump president just for this singular act. So stop talking like you know anything about Gods thinking because you obviously don't..his ways are far beyond your comprehension.

Even on the political side of the issue, you still display ignorance.. Trump formally recognizing Jerusalem as Israels capital is very significant because it will influence other countries to follow suit until there is enough international support for the Israeli government to formally declare Jerusalem its capital, and once Trump moves the US embassy there it is a done deal.

Don't underestimate the Influence of the USA on matters like this..let Trump declare that America will recognize Lagos as the capital of Nigeria and see how quick it becomes the capital of Nigeria. Other presidents have made this promise but were to chicken to follow through..Trump obviously has more guts than they did. Lastly you talk about this causing conflict in the region..are you dense or what? There has ALWAYS been conflict in the region and thinking the only way this can be solved is by failing to state the obvious and declare Jerusalem capital of Isreal further demonstrates you low intellect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AntiWailer: 12:48am On Dec 08, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
You id,i.ot. God can call whomsoever he sees most capable of fulfilling his plans NO MATTER the history of the person. The bible is full of men who were not exactly the embodiment of morality but were chosen for specific tasks. Solomon was a chronic womanizer who slept with countless women including wives of other men but was still favored by God..You are here talking about Trump saying 'grab em by the pu.s.sy' that does not only pale in comparison to what Solomon did, it pales in comparison to the kind of things most everyday men say about women in the pubs and beer parlous it pales in comparison to even Bill Clinton and JFK who had sex with white house interns and put objects up their vaginas right there in the oval office. The scripture quoted even makes it clear that the biblical Cyrus will not be a perfect man of virtue ('I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me..') but God will still clear his path just to fulfill his word..this could explain how Trump won the election despite virtually the entire US political, media and corporate elite being against him and doing EVERYTHING they could to stop him. God has promised that Jerusalem will be returned to his people the Israelite's and he could have very well made Trump president just for this singular act. So stop talking like you know anything about Gods thinking because you obviously don't..his ways are far beyond your comprehension.

M0r0n so God called Trump to recognize jerusalem as Capital of Israel and move American Embassy to the Capital ?

A resolution that existed wayyy before now grin grin

You are too dumb for a sensible argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

M0r0n so God called Trump to recognize jerusalem as Capital of Israel and move American Embassy to the Capital ?

A resolution that existed wayyy before now grin grin

You are too dumb for a sensible argument.

A resolution that was NEVER executed..you are too dense to even know how a government works..The legislature makes laws, the executive (president) enforces them.

Other US presidents have waived off executing the resolution so it was as good as useless. Go back to school fo.ol.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

if you read isiah 45 well, you would see a part that says, though you did not acknowledge me, i would pick you up and use you to fulfil my desire... something in that line. God can use anybody he pleases even if they know him or not?
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 08, 2017
aonag:

if you read isiah 45 well, you would see a part that says, though you did not acknowledge me, i would pick you up and use you to fulfil my desire... something in that line. God can use anybody he pleases even if they know him or not?
He didn't read the full passage.. he is one of those f00ls who read only the headline then comment.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Alkanoicacid(m): 12:58am On Dec 08, 2017
TheAngry1:
This is why I support Trump:

1. Muslims don't love America, but they throng there in droves.
2. Muslims hate Israel, and spite America for loving her, yet they throng America and claim its citizenship
3. Muslims will not accept in Saudi Arabia what we have accepted in Rome. There are more Mosques in Italy than churches, yet you would be killed for carrying the bible publicly in Saudi
4. Jerusalem is historically the City of God, the home of the Messiah, it is Christian Homeland (including Jews)
5. Whether or not Trump recognizes Jerusalem, Muslims would still hate America and the West, so what the heck?
6. If Muslims truly hate the West and their liberal values, why don't they immigrate to Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and all the other Muslim nations and just f**king leave us alone? Wetin una dey find for Infidels land sef?

Shalom Jerusalem!

Are there no American Muslims? Should they also migrate? Is America a christian country?
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by ahmEenu(m): 1:01am On Dec 08, 2017
TheAngry1:
This is why I support Trump:

1. Muslims don't love America, but they throng there in droves.
2. Muslims hate Israel, and spite America for loving her, yet they throng America and claim its citizenship
3. Muslims will not accept in Saudi Arabia what we have accepted in Rome. There are more Mosques in Italy than churches, yet you would be killed for carrying the bible publicly in Saudi
4. Jerusalem is historically the City of God, the home of the Messiah, it is Christian Homeland (including Jews)
5. Whether or not Trump recognizes Jerusalem, Muslims would still hate America and the West, so what the heck?
6. If Muslims truly hate the West and their liberal values, why don't they immigrate to Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and all the other Muslim nations and just f**king leave us alone? Wetin una dey find for Infidels land sef?

Shalom Jerusalem!
please who are the us? Are you from the west?
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by TheAngry1: 1:01am On Dec 08, 2017
Alkanoicacid:

Are there no American Muslims? Should they also migrate? Is America a christian country?

Yes it is! Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.