Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) (73553 Views)

Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Veteran Nigerian filmmaker, Yibokoko who has been off the scene for a while now recently showed off his giant,human size dog,a Russian Terrier. Not only was many fans awed by the size of the dog,but also the gloomy back color of the dog. Below are photos...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/veteran-filmmaker-yibokoko-shocks-fans-with-his-human-size-dog-photos

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
Which kind dog be this with jerry curl?

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wow smiley

So black and hairy smiley

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
madridguy:
Which kind dog be this with jerry curl?
na russian dog oo grin grin

18 Likes

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Thanks.

lefulefu:

na russian dgg oo grin grin

6 Likes

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nice and cute dogs smiley
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Those are water dogs
American Water Spaniel

4 Likes

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Homeboiy: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
I get this type nah

If u won see am come my house

6 Likes

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
I no fit stay near those dogs oh, me wen dey fear dog even small one come be dis one. I go piss sheet with tear for my eyes

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
Awe that's a Russian terrier

19 Likes

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by nittroboy(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by nittroboy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Buhari dog cheesy
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by AlexCk: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
Imagine ur dog stand, con tall pass u, ur dog go be like, 'oboi u short o'

15 Likes

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
am i readingdreaming or is it real?
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by IAMSASHY(f): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ehh, we actually no d type u get 4 house
Homeboiy:
I get this type nah

If u won see am come my house

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
But where is Justwise sef shocked

Farano ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked
Seun nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shocked shocked shocked

This guy go don register these dogs with HMO undecided
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by muller101(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Why is it on romance section. Is he sleeping with the dog?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
Once upon a time, a security guard told a story of his experience working in a very, very rich man's house. This man has got dogs which WHOLE CHICKENS are roasted for every day to eat, JARS OF MILK to drink and e.t.c. The moral of his story is that he as a HUMAN BEING was treated far less than a dog. Not just him but people generally who sought for help from the very rich man. He was been paid so little, fed with so small a piece of meat which graces mostly his plate of rice unlike the dogs. IN TRUTH, THE WHOLE DOG THING IS A SHOW OF STATUS, MOST TIMES RIDICULOUS, WHEN YOU COMPARE HOW THESE PEOPLE TREAT THEIR FELLOW HUMANS COMPARED TO THEIR DOGS.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by stillondmatter: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
K
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by stillondmatter: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is cool

1 Like

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Awe that's a Russian terrier
op already Said The Name... Be Doing As If You Know It before

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by RickandMorty: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
I'm in love.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by jericco1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
lovely dogs.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
These ones no go fit do security

1 Like

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
How I wish I can have one embarassed #justlovedog
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This kind people no dey complain about government...nah who get change dey buy pussy cat.

3 Likes

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by tayo200(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
my dog is bigger than this...what's d hype for?
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jesus, this dog na die oh.

With dis dog in your house, even village people nor go feat attack u

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Generalkaycee(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Putin Dog
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
The dogs are on a "wavy level" grin grin

1 Like

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Krafty006: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
cute...... check my profile, you might need what I have to offer, shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.