Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) (73539 Views)

Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Henrolla(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
G
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Pylony(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
I no like this Monkey Dog angry
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Road safety no go fit stop your car ask you for particulars if you carry this one for motor
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
So adorable
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin Russiam Terror
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
DeadRat:
op already Said The Name... Be Doing As If You Know It before
hehehe salvage..
allow the guy form say e sabi now
haba

1 Like

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Beautiful dogs...

If you are thinking of a global reach for your budiness, please check out my signature
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by blingxx(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
alexialin:
Wow smiley
So black and hairy smiley
Those dogs find pass some naija girls without make-up
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
dem suppose get hairy body na.no be russia dem come from.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
They're so cute grin grin grin...I am seriously considering including a dog in my dowry grin

2 Likes

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
kia c as bush meat dey waste, I nor know waiten b d problem of Nigerians , that tin is suppose to be in a pot, pepper soup,kia some Nigerians mumu o
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by olawamide042(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Once upon a time, a security guard told a story of his experience working in a very, very rich man's house. This man has got dogs which WHOLE CHICKENS are roasted for every day to eat, JARS OF MILK to drink and e.t.c. The moral of his story is that he as a HUMAN BEING was treated far less than a dog. Not just him but people generally who sought for help from the very rich man. He was been paid so little, fed with so small a piece of meat which graces mostly his plate of rice unlike the dogs. IN TRUTH, THE WHOLE DOG THING IS A SHOW OF STATUS, MOST TIMES RIDICULOUS, WHEN YOU COMPARE HOW THESE PEOPLE TREAT THEIR FELLOW HUMANS COMPARED TO THEIR DOGS.
...DOGS ARE LOYAL,,HUMANS AIN'T....If you have one treat him/her well..{i mean your dog}
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Tphoto1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
I get this type nah

If u won see am come my house
grin
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by 2shure: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
men if i geh dis kind Dogs.
i nor go pay nepa bill for 5years.
watch me on 6 a/c at a time

if nepa wan cut light.

Who whu whu.
who let the Dogs out.
na wetin IG go dey ask dem be dat.
o bobs
see human being
aka personal body guard.
forgeti dis Dog na apako.
see real men below

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
blingxx:

Those dogs find pass some naija girls without make-up

Lol you no well grin
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by aspirebig: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Cute dogs but expensive to maintain...it is necessary to have dogs in the house in some places. ..in the night you release them and lock your gate...but these ones na ajeboo dogs. ...I mean real fierce looking dogs....

In developed countries...even dog dey get papers while many Nigerians are still living in hidding because no paper.....N.a. so life be..

In those 90s, it made headline that Finidi George our ex super eagle winger...spent on the average of N200k to feed his dogs weekly.....
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
olawamide042:
...DOGS ARE LOYAL,,HUMANS AIN'T....If you have one treat him/her well..{i mean your dog}

Honestly you have spoken the TRUTH. Dogs are indeed LOYAL there is no ARGUEMENT at all. HUMANS ARE MOSTLY BETRAYALS AND UNGRATEFUL yet need to treat ourselves with kindness and compassion for it makes us HUMANE and not less than DOGS that most people who strive not for the best of nature have debased themselves due to MALTREATMENT humans subject one another to. DOGS ARE INDEED LOYAL BROTHER!!!

1 Like

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by mozek24: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Once upon a time, a security guard told a story of his experience working in a very, very rich man's house. This man has got dogs which WHOLE CHICKENS are roasted for every day to eat, JARS OF MILK to drink and e.t.c. The moral of his story is that he as a HUMAN BEING was treated far less than a dog. Not just him but people generally who sought for help from the very rich man. He was been paid so little, fed with so small a piece of meat which graces mostly his plate of rice unlike the dogs. IN TRUTH, THE WHOLE DOG THING IS A SHOW OF STATUS, MOST TIMES RIDICULOUS, WHEN YOU COMPARE HOW THESE PEOPLE TREAT THEIR FELLOW HUMANS COMPARED TO THEIR DOGS.

You are very correct my brother, apart from security dogs, any other types of dogs is mere show of class

1 Like

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Skoopy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Awe that's a Russian terrier

Morphlogically, Russian terrier have this looks but I have never seen any grow to this height...
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by lyricalz: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
toy, the dog no get face?
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by celebrityevent0: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
I love this guy
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by princeade86(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Teddy bear
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by makky555(f): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
I love dogs smiley smiley smiley

Awwwn
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Awe that's a Russian terrier

I was just going my way in peace until I accidentally clicked on your profile. cry

This girl but why Na??

Is it fair?? Are you the one buying Vaseline for me?

What kind of harassment is this?

1 Like

Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ugly dog!

You wonder why he didn't show us the face? Yeah, damn ugly shît! sad
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
These are Newfoundland's.

They are gentle giants but best suited for cold regions. Is Nigeria cold?
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by JaneMafrodite(f): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wow, All i see there is Nigerian FilmMaker and buhari.
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
DeadRat:
op already Said The Name... Be Doing As If You Know It before

They are Newfoundland's and not Russian terriers!
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
Skoopy:

Morphlogically, Russian terrier have this looks but I have never seen any grow to this height...

They are newfoundlands
Re: YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) by Henri8: 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
When we catch am, we go chop am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' / Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.