Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x (33165 Views)

Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? / WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by martineverest(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2017
kuntash:
Why is the phone displaying Wed Dec 27?
it's giving u hint on its release date
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by officialnews: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2017
ok
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by kybee(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2017
All ladies in the house. Hope u read. Carefully. Now u can start demanding this outstanding phone instead of Iphone7 and 8.
For the guys too, especially those who have not built even a house. Money for the phone can start up a transportation businessm u can buy fleet of Danfo
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2017
The most expensive phone for the general public is still the iPhone x. Any phone that anyone cannot go into the store and buy is not mass produced, it has become exclusive. iPhone x is the most expensive mass produced phone. If u think the exclusive limited edition v30 is the most expensive phone then what would u call those gold plated iPhones?

2 Likes

Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Endtimesmith(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2017
All nairalanders will buy the best phones of 2017/18.
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2017
EVILFOREST:
If you are a THIEF or ROBBER, please avoid Calabar and Onitsha....

In your best interest

Bad ass grin grin grin
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Veeflow(m): 7:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Those saying they won't buy it..my guy if you get money u go buy am..stop the nonsense abeg

1 Like

Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Fidelmalek(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2017
Category1:
Look guys, no matter wat, android is gonna be android. Be it Oreo, nougat, 6gb ram,3gb ram,2gb ram.
All these android all the same!
Wen u go to the menu of those phones, u still see the same shi!
All apps are all the same, we ain't gonna eat cameras, are we?
Get a new HTC one or a hot 5, my people u don't have any problem...
Na those tough sites u wan open? They will do the work.
After buying those expensive phones, Facebook, watsapp what else? Nothing.
Manage to misplace it, u run mad.
Same applies to all overrated iPhones
grin grin grin
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by esthy86(f): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2017
ordinary phone cost dis huge amount
mtchwwww

let me go nd price a bag of rice joor

recession dnt reach ur side mbko
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Fidelmalek(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2017
henrixx:
3300 mah? For about 600k
Thank God they made 300 units first. If e no sell them go share for their family members

LG Ko IG inspector general of police ni

1 Like

Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2017
YoungMILITANT:
Instead of me using the cash to buy this phone. I rather use it and buy more 23bags of rice.
hmmmm, that would feed person for more than years and I automatically qualify for what Ibo guys called rice exporter and you don't even need to stay in that shop but the money flowing in will let your heart concentrate more in the shop and the gains can produce techno that would match that specs
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by harmbhrosz(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Somebody will soon go and invest her destiny with a Yahoo boy...

Poor battery specs if you ask me.
lol you think the phone is made for third world countries? cheesy
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
hmmmm, that would feed person for more than years and I automatically qualify for what Ibo guys called rice exporter and you don't even need to stay in that shop but the money flowing in will let your heart concentrate more in the shop and the gains can produce techno that would match that specs

grin you just there.
As if the phone will provide food for me.
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2017
wwwtortoise:

The phone is not for everyone grin

tikakakakakaklakakakaka.

Only ment for the foolish ones.
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by 2shure: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2017
im using my s8 plus till 2019.
keeping up with the gadgets
i nor fit kil my self.
who latest phone epp.
since ive been using my s8 plus
i dnt feel proud
or flaunt it.
always in my pocket.
na mostly okpo dey flaunt phones for aous.
i got an iphone 6s uk for sale.
140k cash
complete with box and evry

Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Dollabiz: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Oh
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by kolaaderin: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2017
Franky826:
Will sit down here and watch karma crash their prices before I go and buy.

That's how the world didn't end when I bought and used Samsung Galaxy S5 2years after it's launch.

Na today? Una never see anything sef

The limited edition "super premium" phone will hit shelves in South Korea and only 300 units will be made.

For the fact quoted above I'm afraid the price would never crash and it not meant for you if you ask me
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Krixon: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Tell us something else
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2017
i lost my respect for LG as far as their smartphone is concerned. Their is nothing special about this phone that warrants even $600.
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2017
Ebuka2016:
i lost my respect for LG as far as their smartphone is concerned. Their is nothing special about this phone that warrants even $600.

U probably don't understand the meaning of the world limited edition. This is why they made only 300 units, just like when Samsung released the Batman edition Galaxy S7 edge plus. It is not meant for everyone. If u want a normal phone LG has the G6 and v30 which are much cheaper.
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by kingsfire: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2017
EVILFOREST:
If you are a THIEF or ROBBER, please avoid Calabar and Onitsha....

In your best interest
them don give you run abi cheesy grin
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by olawamide042(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Am actually waiting for iphone XYZ Plus.. to be launched....
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by CrEaToRmalden(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2017
kuntash:
Why is the phone displaying Wed Dec 27?

could be the official release date.
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by ponti93(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2017
YoungMILITANT:
Instead of me using the cash to buy this phone. I rather use it and buy more 23bags of rice.
and resell it
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2017
You are theregrin
ponti93:
and resell it
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2017
Franky826:
Will sit down here and watch karma crash their prices before I go and buy.

That's how the world didn't end when I bought and used Samsung Galaxy S5 2years after it's launch.

Na today? Una never see anything sef
lmao. ..u ve learnt ur lessons grin
see ehen I don't advise my customers to buy phone this year's any more I did advise them to just manage the one they are using by next year phone price will crash as newer competitive models are set to role out. ..u funny though

1 Like

Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by franzis(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2017
The phone is LG V30 plus not different from LG V30 except for the increased ram and GB size
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by thunderbabs: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2017
veekid:
I'm not buying; the battery is poor

Shey na dem koba u in ur country ni dt if una neva see phone having the capacity of a trailer battery, una no dey satisfy......tell ur presido to mk power stable and stop all dz battery must be 10,000MaH coz una no dey geh light..... undecided
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by t33why: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2017
which day will we realize that a battery of 5000mah isn't necessarily better than that of 3000mah.
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

1.) From a psychology perspective it's regarded as... the first stage of poverty mentality. undecided Na manage we go manage...
2.) From an Economic perspective, it's regarded to as "Prioritization" effect... 'Want' vs. 'Need' which occurs as a result of an economy instability. sad

It's OK bro... God go soon do am! cool
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Dearlord(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2017
LG is a nice product but incase of damage forget everything about it.
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by enny66(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men / Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.