Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x (33170 Views)

Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? / WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2017
Follysho707:

1.) From a psychology perspective it's regarded as... the first stage of poverty mentality. undecided Na manage we go manage...
2.) From an Economic perspective, it's regarded to as "Prioritization" effect... 'Want' vs. 'Need' which occurs as a result of an economy instability. sad

It's OK bro... God go soon do am! cool

will it put food on my table

Smh
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by lovelylad: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2017
I swear infinix zero 5 (the best camera phone in the world) is better than this phone undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

will it put food on my table

Smh

Yes. Knowledge is power... abeg, learn
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by vertueptime: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2017
YoungMILITANT:
Instead of me using the cash to buy this phone. I rather use it and buy more 23bags of rice.

Kwashokwor is smiling
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2017
vertueptime:

Kwashokwor is smiling

tikakakakakaklakakakaka.
grin
you dey mad.
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Follysho707:

Yes. Knowledge is power... abeg, learn

how is the mobile phone going to educate me
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by dtechbaze(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Somebody will soon go and invest her destiny with a Yahoo boy...

Poor battery specs if you ask me.
I'm Sure It Will Last Than 5000mAh of tecno,itel,and some china phone
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by manikspears: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2017
brightahia:
can I call God with the phone or can it download money?

if no, AYAM not buying

look on the bright side,you can use it to call your pastor and you can use it do mobile transfer grin
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] ok
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by MarkWayne89: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2017
This phone looks great!

However, all that money for only one phone?
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by BruncleZuma: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
dtechbaze:
I'm Sure It Will Last Than 5000mAh of tecno,itel,and some china phone

Take into consideration the OLED screen.
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by skarz: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
sarafa68:
Some things aint just made for the middle class. 2yrs later it will be in nairaland technology market for 150000k am waiting.

why don't you pray and work hard so the phone would be nothing to you or your networth
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by TrillionBrains(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
One White Woman go still give [url=trillionclues.com] ONE YAHOO BOY MONEY[/url]make em help a buy for am in Nija. Hahahahaa cheesy cheesy
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by davibid: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Category1:
Look guys, no matter wat, android is gonna be android. Be it Oreo, nougat, 6gb ram,3gb ram,2gb ram.
All these android all the same!
Wen u go to the menu of those phones, u still see the same shi!
All apps are all the same, we ain't gonna eat cameras, are we?
Get a new HTC one or a hot 5, my people u don't have any problem...
Na those tough sites u wan open? They will do the work.
After buying those expensive phones, Facebook, watsapp what else? Nothing.
Manage to misplace it, u run mad.
Same applies to all overrated iPhones

The issue is the brand and the prestige it has

All clothes day cover body

But

If e no gucci, it can never be gucci
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by HyDef(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
The device is limited edition, that's why it's so cheap. Besides, there have been several other limited edition phones before this one which are more expensive. The Mate 10 Porsche Edition which retails at about 1,400 euros.

It's not meant for the average consumer, unlike the X.
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by brightahia(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
manikspears:

look on the bright side,you can use it to call your pastor and you can use it do mobile transfer grin

my BlackBerry Q10 is giving me those features u mentioned already
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by manikspears: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
brightahia:

my BlackBerry Q10 is giving me those features u mentioned already

it will enhance the feature angry
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by brightahia(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2017
manikspears:

it will enhance the feature angry

how?
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by manikspears: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
brightahia:

how?

more ram and space grin
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by brightahia(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
manikspears:

more ram and space grin
Tnx buh I think I'm ok wit my BlackBerry Q10
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by manikspears: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
brightahia:

Tnx buh I think I'm ok wit my BlackBerry Q10
you must to buy angry
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by brightahia(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
manikspears:

you must to buy angry

Hahahahaha com force me to buy na

your type naim dey carry jax sell market, imagine me wey go enter market to buy jst food stuff lyk rice ingredients go end up buying both Okro own, egwusi own n rice because of una confusion

1 Like

Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by manikspears: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
brightahia:

Hahahahaha com force me to buy na

your type naim dey carry jax sell market, imagine me wey go enter market to buy jst food stuff lyk rice ingredients go end up buying both Okro own, egwusi own n rice because of una confusion

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by brightahia(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
manikspears:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
laff mi small small na, dis one u wan finish all d emoji because of me
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by manikspears: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
brightahia:

laff mi small small na, dis one u wan finish all d emoji because of me

yes o plus na to jazz you buy that phone remain
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by brightahia(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
manikspears:

yes o plus na to jazz you buy that phone remain

bros comot play, u wicked oooo. so u wan still jazz me to buy d phone? I cover my money wit d blood of Jesus, I cover ma hand not to spend in d name of God
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by jayhk(m): 1:53am On Dec 12, 2017
2shure:
im using my s8 plus till 2019.
keeping up with the gadgets
i nor fit kil my self.
who latest phone epp.
since ive been using my s8 plus
i dnt feel proud
or flaunt it.
always in my pocket.
na mostly okpo dey flaunt phones for aous.
i got an iphone 6s uk for sale.
140k cash
complete with box and evry
Exactly bro same story here...aint changing this baby in a longgg while...They dinno born person to use fones
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by dingbang(m): 4:11am On Feb 20, 2018
t33why:
which day will we realize that a battery of 5000mah isn't necessarily better than that of 3000mah.
why do you say so?
Re: LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x by maasoap(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2018
Category1:
Look guys, no matter wat, android is gonna be android. Be it Oreo, nougat, 6gb ram,3gb ram,2gb ram.
All these android all the same!
Wen u go to the menu of those phones, u still see the same shi!
All apps are all the same, we ain't gonna eat cameras, are we?
Get a new HTC one or a hot 5, my people u don't have any problem...
Na those tough sites u wan open? They will do the work.
After buying those expensive phones, Facebook, watsapp what else? Nothing.
Manage to misplace it, u run mad.
Same applies to all overrated iPhones
You made too much fvcking sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men / Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.