Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins (72977 Views)

Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Play Around (Photo) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by memez: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
@GISTMORE

Paul Okoye and his wife, Anita dedicated their twins, Nathan and Nadia, in Church sometime last week, here are they official photos from the ceremony and after party.

In one of the photos, perceived to be for family portraits, they posed with their older son, Andre.

See photos below...

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/paul-anita-okoyes-twins-dedication

more photos https://www.gistmore.com/paul-anita-okoyes-twins-dedication

4 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by oshe111(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wooooww.....

They look cute

But he shud go and settle with his brother, so that his children wont behave like them

11 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by oshe111(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
memez:
@GISTMORE

Paul Okoye and his wife, Anita dedicated their twins, Nathan and Nadia, in Church sometime last week, here are they official photos from the ceremony and after party.

In one of the photos, perceived to be for family portraits, they posed with their older son, Andre.

See photos below...

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/paul-anita-okoyes-twins-dedication

I'm FTC n STCgrin

Every of my blessings would be double double In Jesus Name

7 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by memez: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by memez: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by obedugo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Taa thunder fire poverty joor, see as child dedication dey powerfully colorful. I tap from una twins o . Cos cute twins like this must fall on me amen o....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by GistMoreTV: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by memez: 6:20am On Dec 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by Absa: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by kay29000(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2017
The wife has added weight. She used to be slender. Anyway, lovely colorful pics. I didn't see Jude or Peter in any of the pictures. Howcome?

2 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by Desire01(f): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2017
angry
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by stefanweeks: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2017
cool
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by MhizzAJ(f): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2017
Awesome
Money is good

1 Like

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by KayDEAN(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2017
His twins are like Jayz and Beyonces
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2017
Don't let the Season get you "out of order" .
I have often wondered why December is always such a stressful month. Meant to be a period of rest, peace and good tidings but a lot of us appear to be stressed up during the season.
So much to do .
The days fly past,
Expenses
Obligations
Expectations from family
Expectaions from every person you come across( Even my Tax guy greeted me so nicely today , I became afraid)
Security men are unbelievably polite..Kai
A month of expected to , expected to , expected to.
The stress comes as a result of the gap between the reality and THE EXPECTED TO��
So what to do,..Breathe in and out.
Refrain from doing what you cannot do with a smile
.Smile when people describe you as "Ijebu"...loads of nice people come from there
It's okay to say No to requests
CHOOSE TO enjoy yourself.
Sow joy and laughter instead of money.
Give what you can afford.
Dec25th has just 24hours too.
Refuse to put yourself out of Order this December.
Compliments of the season

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by Lucialovely(f): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2017
i need my own twins
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by Marcofranz(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2017
How is this news. undecided
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by rosalieene(f): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2017
they ain't identical twins
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by boyejo123(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Awesome Money is good
you look like my girlfriend
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by boyejo123(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Awesome Money is good
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by Lincoln275(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2017
The only SARS, we want is Sars on the Beat, we don't want the SARS that will keep beating and harassing Youths on the streets..
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by buzzcypha(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2017
Wey Peter? Abi e no come?

1 Like

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by Oche4short: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2017
N square!
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by MhizzAJ(f): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2017
boyejo123:

Really?

1 Like

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by Diso60090(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2017
kay29000:
The wife has added weight. She used to be slender. Anyway, lovely colorful pics. I didn't see Jude or Peter in any of the pictures. Howcome?

Tafia

2 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by Webman007: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by mexxmoney: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2017
Congrats Paul

2 Likes

Re: Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins by Weborg: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) / Chioma The Chef Chi's Cleavage Photos Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.