Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification (5996 Views)

DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. / Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by Oduok(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
npowerng:

After final selection he would be able to select device.
I would appreciate if you communicate to all your personnel at the different verification centers to use the nationwide approved requirements across the 774 local government. Someone here complained about a local government asking for 2passport photographs, FSLC, O'level certificate, evidence of being pre-selected etc.

3 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by azuphil: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Are still hope for those who are not preselected yet?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by Emmatik(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
The '4' there means number 4 on the list...The numbered it naa...Why not go and bring 2 NYSC Cert, 3 ID cards also...

ogaJona:
Congratulations! You have been invited to the next stage of your pre-selection into Npower- Physical Verification. Kindly, visit your LGA of residence for your physical verification exercise with your 1) Birth certificate or evidence of your DOB, 2) NYSC certificate or exemptions where applicable 3) ID card, and 4) Educational credentials. Please note Pre-selection does not mean automatic selection.

3 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by mekyno777(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
ogaJona:
Congratulations! You have been invited to the next stage of your pre-selection into Npower- Physical Verification. Kindly, visit your LGA of residence for your physical verification exercise with your 1) Birth certificate or evidence of your DOB, 2) NYSC certificate or exemptions where applicable 3) ID card, and 4) Educational credentials. Please note Pre-selection does not mean automatic selection.
haha...u are funny.
Will also bring 2 NYSC certs?

2 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by azuphil: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
Are there still hope for those who are not preselected yet??
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by ogaJona(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Emmatik:
The '4' there means number 4 on the list...The numbered it naa...Why not go and bring 2 NYSC Cert, 3 ID cards also...

no vex sir I was confused that was why I asked

2 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by melvin0004(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
ogaJona:
its means No.4
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by ogaJona(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
melvin0004:
its means No.4
thanks
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by Db55889(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hi npower, kindly look into the request for "resident permit" as one of the requirements for verification at Ado local govt Ekiti State, the permit costs 2k...some of us pre-selected candidates don't have that kind of money as it is...help please cry cry
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by lanrywatt(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abeg how will u know the local govt u choose during registration, before someone missed physical verification
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by npowerng: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2017
lanrywatt:
Abeg how will u know the local govt u choose during registration, before someone missed physical verification

Did you selected it yourself or someone selected it for you ?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by yemyke001(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Please can I still go for verification on wednesday? @Npower as I need to travel to my LGA. Thanks waiting for response
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by npowerng: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
yemyke001:
Please can I still go for verification on wednesday? @Npower as I need to travel to my LGA. Thanks waiting for response

Yes sir,

I advise you go on time, so you can finish on time.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by npowerng: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Db55889:
Hi npower, kindly look into the request for "resident permit" as one of the requirements for verification at Ado local govt Ekiti State, the permit costs 2k...some of us pre-selected candidates don't have that kind of money as it is...help please cry cry

Kindly take pictures Or record video's for proof sir.

Send it to any of the Official Npower Social Media channels.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by Pathman(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hello, which one is resident permit and for what purpose?

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by UmmuShuraim: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good afternoon. I have a change in my local government area of residence. Please is there a way I can redeploy? I earlier tried editing the information I submitted during my registration but I don't think it was successful.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by lanrywatt(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
npowerng:

Did you selected it yourself or someone selected it for you ?
.beta Friend registerd on my behalf using my details, and he has forgotten what he used
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by oluwaju1lo(m): 1:25am On Dec 10, 2017
Will there be one week extension or it's going to last for one week after failure to commence physical verification on the 4th December?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by npowerng: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2017
lanrywatt:
.beta Friend registerd on my behalf using my details, and he has forgotten what he used

Wow shocked

That is so unfortunate.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by npowerng: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2017
oluwaju1lo:
Will there be one week extension or it's going to last for one week after failure to commence physical verification on the 4th December?

My advise, Kindly go on time, So you can finish on time.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by npowerng: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2017
UmmuShuraim:
Good afternoon. I have a change in my local government area of residence. Please is there a way I can redeploy? I earlier tried editing the information I submitted during my registration but I don't think it was successful.

At this point, No redeployment.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by npowerng: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Pathman:
Hello, which one is resident permit and for what purpose?

Nigerians don’t need residents permit in Nigeria.
It’s not part of the requirement sir.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by npowerng: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2017
Oduok:

I would appreciate if you communicate to all your personnel at the different verification centers to use the nationwide approved requirements across the 774 local government. Someone here complained about a local government asking for 2passport photographs, FSLC, O'level certificate, evidence of being pre-selected etc.

Noted sir.

We are working on it.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by SuccesYear: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
npowerng:

Noted sir.

We are working on it.
infact for our LGA this is requested.

Inform them to follow your directive swiftly

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by indoorlove(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
npowerng:

Yes sir.
A friend of mine mistakenly selected different local government from the place he currently resides. Can this be changed?.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by Dammie199(f): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
ogaJona:
I just got this message Congratulations! You have been invited to the next stage of your pre-selection into Npower- Physical Verification. Kindly, visit your LGA of residence for your physical verification exercise with your 1) Birth certificate or evidence of your DOB, 2) NYSC certificate or exemptions where applicable 3) ID card, and 4) Educational credentials. Please note Pre-selection does not mean automatic selection.
pls npower which other 4 educational credentials apart from school statement of result, or the statement of result all I'm required to bring?

@npower, was this message sent to everyone because I didn't receive the message and I was preselected?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by Gbajumon: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
npowerng:

Wow shocked

That is so unfortunate.

My brother is passing out (nysc) in a few days time. He has been preselected but no nysc cert until few days time. His mates who were fortunate to be in earlier batches of nysc have been verified.
Pls what can he do?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by smithclito: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dammie199:

@npower, was this message sent to everyone because I didn't receive the message and I was preselected?

I. just received the messages........
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by Dammie199(f): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
smithclito:

I. just received the messages........

From which state please?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by Pathman(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thanks @ npower, with the latest message npower is sending to people, does it mean utility bill is no more needed?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by emeritus00(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
npowerng:

Yes sir,

I advise you go on time, so you can finish on time.
Please when is the deadline for the verification?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification by npowerng: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
indoorlove:
A friend of mine mistakenly selected different local government from the place he currently resides. Can this be changed?.

No sir.

Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Advice On Dangote/nnpc Promo / Port Harcourt Recruitment Agencies / Total Nigeria Recruitment Sham(conversion Or Confusion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.