Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Can I Integrate Shipping On An Online Retail Marketplace? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Integrate Shipping On An Online Retail Marketplace? (1208 Views)

How Can I Integrate A Referral System On My Website? / How Will I Integrate My Paystack Into Wordpress Woocommerce? / How Do I Integrate My Admob Id Into A Unity App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Integrate Shipping On An Online Retail Marketplace? by Imani123: 2:06am On Dec 08, 2017
Hello everyone,

I need help with an e-commerce website i'm working on. It's an online market place like Konga, but my issue is how to integrate shipping onto the platform so that the system automatically calculates the shipping fees, is that even possible? Or does it have to be manually done? Unlike the U.S where you can integrate shipping companies like UPS, USPS, FedEx etc, I don't think it works like that in Nigeria. Please does anyone know how the e-commerce websites in Nigeria are able to work out shipping so that the system automatically calculates the shipping fees? Please help, thanks.
Re: How Can I Integrate Shipping On An Online Retail Marketplace? by yomalex(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2017
Imani123 what CMS are you using ?
I know you can do that with WooCommerce, you set different shipping fees based on users location.

Get WooCommerce addons for a token.
Re: How Can I Integrate Shipping On An Online Retail Marketplace? by TopYouGo: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Imani123:
Hello everyone,

I need help with an e-commerce website i'm working on. It's an online market place like Konga, but my issue is how to integrate shipping onto the platform so that the system automatically calculates the shipping fees, is that even possible? Or does it have to be manually done? Unlike the U.S where you can integrate shipping companies like UPS, USPS, FedEx etc, I don't think it works like that in Nigeria. Please does anyone know how the e-commerce websites in Nigeria are able to work out shipping so that the system automatically calculates the shipping fees? Please help, thanks.

Yes, it can be done. Depending on the CMS you are using for designing the e-commerce website, you can add a module that allows you set shipping fees for products.

If you need help in integrating the module on any CMS, check our signature and contact us.
Re: How Can I Integrate Shipping On An Online Retail Marketplace? by Imani123: 1:26am On Dec 09, 2017
yomalex:
Imani123 what CMS are you using ?
I know you can do that with WooCommerce, you set different shipping fees based on users location.

Get WooCommerce addons for a token.

Hi @yomalex, my website is currently built on magento, does that help?
Re: How Can I Integrate Shipping On An Online Retail Marketplace? by yomalex(m): 2:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Imani123:

Hi @yomalex, my website is currently built on magento, does that help?
I got this System > Configuration > Sales>Shipping Methods
Re: How Can I Integrate Shipping On An Online Retail Marketplace? by Ojela(m): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Please someone send an item to me from US with my office address using USPS since 29/09/2017 I was waiting to get the item in my office I waited for too long this what I saw after Tracking the item yesterday "YOUR ITEM COULD NOT BE DELIVERED ON OCTOBER 6,2017 AT 9AM IN NIGERIA. IT IS SCHEDULE FOR ANOTHER DELIVERY ATTEMPT TODAY" I was in nipost office yesterday they told me my item as been return back to US

(1) (Reply)

Need Traffic! / Free Customized email address yourname@yourcompany.com with Hosting / Please Who Have Direct Bank Server Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.