Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Introducing Anambra Sorghum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introducing Anambra Sorghum (1963 Views)

Lagos State Government Introducing New Means Of Transportation (see Photos) / Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja / Lagos State Introducing Rtv(radio,television) Levy Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Anambra Sorghum by mgbadike81: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2017
adadike281:
if Ogun state is producing rice, I don't know about that and its a good thing too. I no longer do tribal politics but when u read something good about others, pls encourage their efforts. And to correct you, I did not see it on d pages of newspaper, I visited those places and that's why am able to testify.
this your profile picture can cause an accidental discharge. I do ka achoro.
Re: Introducing Anambra Sorghum by Dainfamous: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2017
Awka capital state of multi billionaire's in Africa plus out come turns out to be lovely

1 Like

Re: Introducing Anambra Sorghum by Stingman: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2017
Jaideyone:
those countries don't see us as enemies.

Yorubas are your number one enemies and we are the parasites according to you.

leave the parasites and go back to your land. simple!!! we don't want to betray you again wink

So because Igbos will not leave SW and Lagos built by all... you must fight everyone who wants to have their independence, more than any other 250 tribes in the country? Just take a good look at yourself...putting the cart before the horse...
Re: Introducing Anambra Sorghum by Jaideyone(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2017
Stingman:

So because Igbos will not leave SW and Lagos built by all... you must fight everyone who wants to have their independence, more than any other 250 tribes in the country? Just take a good look at yourself...putting the cart before the horse...
how exactly did Yorubas "fight" against your independence?

I only see a Yoruba reaction to the tons of insults KANU and ipob heaped on us. so we were just meant to take the insults and not fire back? aside the exchange of words tell me how Yorubas fought against your independence.

you know the problem with you ibos is that you prefer to blame others for your failure.

when you are ready to liberate yourselves you know what to do. look in the mirror and male corrections
Re: Introducing Anambra Sorghum by Stingman: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2017
Jaideyone:
how exactly did Yorubas "fight" against your independence?

I only see a Yoruba reaction to the tons of insults KANU and ipob heaped on us. so we were just meant to take the insults and not fire back? aside the exchange of words tell me how Yorubas fought against your independence.

you know the problem with you ibos is that you prefer to blame others for your failure.

when you are ready to liberate yourselves you know what to do. look in the mirror and male corrections

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) *
by Seun. 2792 posts & 245498 views. 5:36am (Adodo500)

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Anambra Sorghum by IkpuMmadu: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2017
Jaideyone:
too bad you have to catch up with us first before you can catch up with Europe wink

Maybe you aren't getting it sir....we ain't vomoetwing with you
Re: Introducing Anambra Sorghum by Jaideyone(m): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Stingman:

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) * by Seun. 2792 posts & 245498 views. 5:36am (Adodo500)
Re: Introducing Anambra Sorghum by adadike281(f): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2017
mgbadike81:
this your profile picture can cause an accidental discharge. I do ka achoro.
Dalu dear
Re: Introducing Anambra Sorghum by GODISGREAT123: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Jaideyone:
yeah you saw them on newspaper

with all the noise Ogun state produces more rice than the entire south east grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3969645/largest-rice-producing-states-geopolitical

Which year's figures are these? 50 or 20 years ago
Re: Introducing Anambra Sorghum by Jaideyone(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
GODISGREAT123:

Which year's figures are these? 50 or 20 years ago
2017 wink happy now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa / Dino Melaye Pictured During His Arraignment Today (Photos) / News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.