Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press (63107 Views)

Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Halima Babangida To Be The 3rd Wife Of Auwal Lawa: Lady Shades Anti-Polygamists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2017
Some people need to die for Nigeria to move forward

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by anonimi: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2017
khalhokage:
lol, politicians, a disgusting lot.

.......that determine the fate of those who are disgusted but contented with whining and complaining instead of fighting with others in the political parties to have better candidates who can be accountable to the masses
They will remain accountable to the godfathers who sponsor their elections and "mobilise" voters.

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by sammhi(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2017
Fake news . However believe this should have his head examined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Austinoiz(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2017
If Atiku feels IBB will vote him into power and not the masses, then he can stupidly oblige IBB's request.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by anonimi: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2017
Imarnuel04:

What are you waiting for?
Go and kill kill them now?
Is someone holding your hands and legs?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6300420_picsart103106_57_30_jpeg43c311febc235d4e320d14d0d29f047d

5 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2017
IBB is entitled to one vote, but guess what ? He does not vote, so he should focus on his leg problems and leave Nigeria to trek out of a Buharized moment into an Atikulated Future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by jrusky(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2017
Vanguard of all newspaper? Guys no need to over react while the truth has not be ascertain though Atiku desperation is appalling nevertheless he has the right to his ambition after all frog jumping from party to party is the way of political game in Nigeria.

By the way ibb is not the one to stop anybody though ibb has the right to follow whoever he like and he can not follow Atiku simply because it's Atiku hell no.

Normally Atiku should be accepted back to the party that is no big deal but given him automatic presidential ticket after dumping pdp and he even committed a previous offense supporting apc to beat his party in last election is very annoying but can be forgiven because I want i need someone that can disgrace this bastard in power and send them packing come 2019 I hate apc and heaven knows.

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Kingsley10000: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2017
atikuchukwu obioma

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by maasoap(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
The same Igbos who warned us not to be slaves to Hausa fulanis are now rooting for Atiku. Is our God not a wonderful God?
They were saying all those trash because GEJ lost out. And bitter losers refused to move on even when GEJ himself had moved on.
What options do they have now that PDP has shown their presidential ticket to the north than to become Hausa/Fulani slaves?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by willexyaho(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2017
WHERE IS THE LONG FACE?
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by jk1e(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2017
Where did they get this false information from,the meeting between them was in close door,so what are they saying

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by anonimi: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2017
Austinoiz:
If Atiku feels IBB will vote him into power and not the masses, then he can stupidly oblige IBB's request.

IBB can mobilise more votes than you and other "smart" youths can do with your online comments that is not backed with money contributions to political parties.
Do you understand that simple logic or should I break it down further

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4286217_423257413314623909196119191264982158jpeg7821c6dd6531a8a1b9fbdc64c6805cd6_jpeg48f719e5265ace0f92e2e7b0157d4f8d

7 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2017
Imarnuel04:
some people need to wake up for Nigeria to move forward.

Specifically the youths who compose more than 50% of this country. The youths fought for independence of this country not the old men of the time. Enahoro was 27 when he moved the motion for independence. Stay there and be waiting for Old people to change.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Deo1986(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2017
thats IBB's opinion. Atiku only went to him for consultation, his opinion dont count. Still gonna root for Atiku cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by nurusystem(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2017
All those guys the X generals are all together.

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by emperormossad(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2017
efighter:

So Vanguard newspapers too is a Yoruba media house. You see as your life and Atikuchukwu dey go inside red sea? Obasanjo said Atikuchukwu cannot be Nigeria's president, IBB too just said that Atikuchukwu should go and be Biafra president. IBB is Abdulsalami Abubakar's cousin, so they speak with one thieving voice.

Now, tell me, are you still expecting God to write it on the sky? Atikuchukwu can only be president of pigs and idiots.
Are you referring to Nigerians as pigs and idiots?

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by almarthins(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2017
clevvermind:
Buhari is not an option in 2019. He is already old enough to go and rest in Daura.

Neither is atiku. We need news faces not old rickety over used brains.

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by pedrilo: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2017
this is good development.
you cannot play on the intelligence of our party members.
you jump out wen it doesnt suit u and jump right bak for selfish reasons.
selfishness and desperation are indicators of corruption

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by tiwiex(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Mynd44:
From Vanguard?
I call BS
The article was full of contradictions. After the meeting which involved just the two of them, no one spoke. Yet vanguard miraculously gathered that he gave a NO nod. I don't know when a nod meant no in Nigeria sef. Abi we don turn Japanese? So, how did Vanguard know?

It's a voting system anyway. Everyone has one vote. If Atiku has something to offer, he should not relent. Voters know where the shoe pinches. Not anyone else.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Austinoiz(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2017
anonimi:

IBB can mobilise more votes than you and other "smart" youths can do with your online comments that is not backed with money contributions to political parties.
Do you understand that simple logic or should I break it down further

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4286217_423257413314623909196119191264982158jpeg7821c6dd6531a8a1b9fbdc64c6805cd6_jpeg48f719e5265ace0f92e2e7b0157d4f8d

I've no time to argue with your type. Go hustle for your Friday meal, eat well and then come back on this thread to spew your trash.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by python1: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2017
[s]
Uchihaitaci:

I want to ask a question, pls do not take offense, but are you sane? i notice you spend all day on nairaland calling ibo people pigs and [posting provocative commets to start tribal bashing?

This is time i feel you could spend better doing productive things like searching for a job or studying for jamb. I understand that to your generation 5 minutes of internet fame represents a lifetime achievement but unfortunately this doesnt ring through in the real world. Please channel your time better, read, research, learn skills enter university and graduate well. All the rich hausa, yorubas and igbos dont care about you that is poor. infact they inter marry and do business together. DId Wole Shoyinka;s son not marry an IPOB mans daughter as you would say? why did he not marry your sister? because your dad is poor and the noble laureate would never allow his son marry into poverty.

My point is focus on achieving success and leave online make believe world you spend all day in
[/s]
Where is Nnamdi Kanu?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by ugo147: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2017
ibedun:
This news will harm Biafrans. AtikuChukwu see ya life.

But wait o! This country is run by a canal of ex military generals.

Wat does biafrans got to do wit dis....u are a hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by 8stargeneral: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2017
It's very clear dat IBB and OBJ,get dis country...corruption masters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2017
He who goes about campaigning to be president never becomes the president in this country. If you want to become president in this country you wait for your rivals to knock themselves out and you wait for the power brokers to select you as a consensus candidate...that's (fortunately or unfortunately) how it works.

Shagari...selected

OBJ..selected

Yaradua..selected
GEJ...selected (kicked out when he thought he was now a power broker)
Buhari..selected (tried many times on hiw own and failed in the end he was selected)

Even Tinubu had to abandon his plans to be VP and select a then relatively unknown Osinbajo

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Bhol28: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2017
newbornmacho:
Thunder fire IBB...mtcheewww....useless corruption master. Atiku should please pursue his constitutional rights and not listen to people who never won even a local council election in Nigeria. IBB is not a Democrat and has not earned the right to lecture anybody on democracy, he should be serving jail time for coup plotting and looting of the treasury. Nonsense. fool.
And despite all this Atiku the messiah of PDP still went to bow for him because of his desperation.He knows his idols in the art of lootery.Atiku,s ambition is definitely dead on arrival.PDP will be so foolish to present such desperado

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by seguno2: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2017
almarthins:
Neither is atiku. We need news faces not old rickety over used brains.

What are YOU doing, personally, to bring the new faces
Are you a member of a political party and attending meetings regularly to discuss which candidates for local government elections, state and federal legislative elections?
Otherwise, how will the new faces that YOU need emerge?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by uyplus(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2017
clevvermind:
Buhari is not an option in 2019. He is already old enough to go and rest in Daura.

So is Atiku an option? Recycling old thieves and elevating them to the rank of Messiah! Donald Duke still remains the choice to beat!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Where is Nnamdi Kanu?

Dunno and dont care...

Infact if he was dying to death infront of me i would not piss on the fire to put it out

So i repeat

I want to ask a question, pls do not take offense, but are you sane? i notice you spend all day on nairaland calling ibo people pigs and [posting provocative commets to start tribal bashing?

This is time i feel you could spend better doing productive things like searching for a job or studying for jamb. I understand that to your generation 5 minutes of internet fame represents a lifetime achievement but unfortunately this doesnt ring through in the real world. Please channel your time better, read, research, learn skills enter university and graduate well. All the rich hausa, yorubas and igbos dont care about you that is poor. infact they inter marry and do business together. DId Wole Shoyinka;s son not marry an IPOB mans daughter as you would say? why did he not marry your sister? because your dad is poor and the noble laureate would never allow his son marry into poverty.

My point is focus on achieving success and leave online make believe world that you spend all day in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by dokunbam(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2017
geometricaxis:
He who goes about campaigning to be president never becomes the president in this country. If you want to become president in this country you wait for your rivals to knock themselves out and you wait for the power brokers to select you as a consensus candidate...that's (fortunately or unfortunately) how it works.

Shagari...selected

OBJ..selected

Yaradua..selected
Buhari..selected (tried many times on hiw own and failed in the end he was selected)

You understand politics most nairalanders dont

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by tifany89(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

My point is focus on achieving success and leave online make believe world you spend all day in
Word . But will he listen ? I guess not

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by seguno2: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2017
geometricaxis:

Shagari...selected

OBJ..selected

Yaradua..selected

Buhari campaigned thoroughly and begged Obasanjo and Babangida to support him just as Atiku is doing now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by madridguy(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2017
See mortal combat jabbing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / Obasanjo Earns N40,000 As NOUN Lecturer —VC / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.