Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press (63112 Views)

Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Halima Babangida To Be The 3rd Wife Of Auwal Lawa: Lady Shades Anti-Polygamists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by seguno2: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2017
uyplus:
So is Atiku an option? Recycling old thieves and elevating them to the rank of Messiah! Donald Duke still remains the choice to beat!!

What exactly have you done to promote Donald Duke as a viable and visible option?

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by python1: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2017
[s]
Uchihaitaci:

Dunno and dont care...

Infact if he was dying to death infront of me i would not piss on the fire to put it out

So i repeat

I want to ask a question, pls do not take offense, but are you sane? i notice you spend all day on nairaland calling ibo people pigs and [posting provocative commets to start tribal bashing?

This is time i feel you could spend better doing productive things like searching for a job or studying for jamb. I understand that to your generation 5 minutes of internet fame represents a lifetime achievement but unfortunately this doesnt ring through in the real world. Please channel your time better, read, research, learn skills enter university and graduate well. All the rich hausa, yorubas and igbos dont care about you that is poor. infact they inter marry and do business together. DId Wole Shoyinka;s son not marry an IPOB mans daughter as you would say? why did he not marry your sister? because your dad is poor and the noble laureate would never allow his son marry into poverty.

My point is focus on achieving success and leave online make believe world that you spend all day in
[/s]
Go and search for kanu.

5 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by kolaaderin: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
IBB is entitled to one vote, but guess what ? He does not vote, so he should focus on his leg problems and leave Nigeria to trek out of a Buharized moment into an Atikulated Failure.

FIXED

5 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by alen4smith(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2017
edoman2016:
I don't know how the dynamics of 2019 presidential election will play out. But one thing I know is that it will become harder for any corrupt person to become a president of Nigeria.

Buhari has set a precedent with his Integrity and Nigerians are enlightened that they have the power to vote out corrupt person.
God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by vaca1: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2017
ibedun:
This news will harm Biafrans. AtikuChukwu see ya life.

But wait o! This country is run by a canal of ex military generals.
why are you guyz so stuupid. 80% of Nigerians are living in poverty and you are here doing what you know best constituting nuisance online. I prefer a learned Atiku to that daft we have now that took us from No 4th in the world to No 137th. Nigerians deserve their leaders. Na all of us dey suffer am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by CharlotteFlair: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

You don't seem to understand the power play here, Atiku needed IBB to probably water down the anger of OBJ by getting a nod from him. Had IBB supported Atiku, it then would have meant that the show of supremacy would have been between IBB and OBJ.

Unfortunately from Atiku, IBB kicks against his ambition from Niger while OBJ is waiting for him in Ogun, coupled with the Jagaban effect in the South West.
Your analysis though hollow was taking form until you brought in the jagaban angle.

Is Tinubu the life wire of SW politics? Yes!!!!

But he is for sale to the highest bidder. Make him an offer he cannot refuse...

Atikulate fast and forget about Tinubu.

Tinubu is one politician I know that loves to lead from aso rock but lacks the courage to officially declare it because of his baggage..
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
The same Igbos who warned us not to be slaves to Hausa fulanis are now rooting for Atiku. Is our God not a wonderful God?
dis is d same s&^* u lot were saying about anambra election yet d result changed ur mind
show me any igbo person or anywhere in d east where u saw anyone backing atiku and i will concur
by d way wat concerns ndigbo wen two fulani men meet
smh

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by rajiraymond(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2017
IBB will never support Atiku's ambition because he knows him as a desperado and greedy somebody.

I'm very sure OBJ will do the same, if Atiku goes to him.

PDP is no moreeeeeee!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by CharlotteFlair: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Go and search for kanu.
Kanu has never stolen from your commonwealth, Maina the thief stole your destiny and enriched himself and his cronies. You should be searching him out thoroughly by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Go and search for kanu.

So i repeat

I want to ask a question, pls do not take offense, but are you sane? i notice you spend all day on nairaland calling ibo people pigs and [posting provocative comments to start tribal bashing?

This is time i feel you could spend better doing productive things like searching for a job or studying for jamb. I understand that to your generation 5 minutes of internet fame represents a lifetime achievement but unfortunately this doesnt ring through in the real world. Please channel your time better, read, research, learn skills enter university and graduate well. All the rich hausa, yorubas and igbos dont care about you that is poor. infact they inter marry and do business together. DId Wole Shoyinka;s son not marry an IPOB mans daughter as you would say? why did he not marry your sister? because your dad is poor and the noble laureate would never allow his son marry into poverty.

My point is focus on achieving success and leave online make believe world that you spend all day in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by anonimi: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2017
geometricaxis:
some people need to wake up for Nigeria to move forward.
Specifically the youths who compose more than 50% of this country. The youths fought for independence of this country not the old men of the time. Enahoro was 27 when he moved the motion for independence. Stay there and be waiting for Old people to change.

Thank you so much for saying this very clearly.
Barawo bubu was less than 30 years old when he was made military governor of North Eastern state in the early 70s and then federal commissioner for petroleum where he stole $2.8 million.
The youths have to wake up and stop complaining with excuses only instead of taking the bull by the horns to shape their own destinies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2017
seguno2:

Buhari campaigned thoroughly and begged Obasanjo and Babangida to support him just as Atiku is doing now.

Did you not read where Buhari said he had no plans to run but was begged by El-Rufai. Tinubu reached out to Buhari. Buhari had no plans to run. Ofcourse once you become the party nominee you must campaign.

The point is this and especially to those who think the people's votes matter: The choice of who you will vote for is determined by a few men, it is who they present as the candidates that you will vote for, this is the problem with our democracy. People talk as if Atiku's nomination is a slam dunk. You forget that there is a clause in the PDP constitution that says that a returning defector is barred from voting for a minimum of 1 year at the discretion of the party and his selection as a candidate is also at the discretion of the party, so if IBB does not support Atiku he could prevent him from even qualifying as a candidate.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by anonimi: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Kanu has never stolen from your commonwealth, Maina the thief stole your destiny and enriched himself and his cronies. You should be searching him out thoroughly by now.

How can he search for Maina who is under special protection by barawo bubu and his 40 thieves cabal of the All Poverty Congress, APC

#Mainagate: Maina Received His Salary And Treated At Least 20 Files In October After Buhari Ordered His Sack -Lawyer

Maina's Request For Reinstatement Was Work In Progress claims AGF Malami
NOV 23, 2017

he Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami , Head of Service of Federation , Winifred Oyo-Ita , Minister of Interior , Abdulrahman Danbazzau and Acting Chairman of the Federal Civil Service Commission, Joseph Oluremi Akande have all denied their involvement in reinstatement of the former head of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina.

They made this denial while giving their statements under oath before the House of Representatives Adhoc Committee Investigative Hearing on the disappearance, reappearance, and promotion of Maina at National Assembly in Abuja.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/23/mainagate-maina-received-his-salary-and-treated-least-20-files-october-after-buhari

Barawo bubu is the biggest thief to ever rule ruin our country.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Adebowale89(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2017
atiku might be corrupt because as far as Nigeria politics is concern, no politicians is corruptly free

but atiku would do a best work than PMB

buhari who people call the honest Man but lack transparency, now i'm wondering if honest now has another meaning

if not that Nigeria politics lies on popularity, buhari would have lost hope in his fate of being reelected again

atiku would cause crisis in PDP and that alone would weigh down the more his political popularity. PDP should just nominate another candidate. PDP with atiku in 2019 is a no no

anything to send pmb out of office by 2019 I'm in full of support but atiku is a political comedian
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by ola12(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2017
Dis jst made my day, Tnk God o cheesy
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by ufuosman(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2017
If true, this is not about party. The generals probably want buhari to finish his 2nd term so there are no tribal problems and power can go bk to the south in 2023.

The country is on edge. If gentle GEJ could rescind on their gentlemans agreement abt not pursuing a 2nd term, how much more disloyal atiku? He would definitely contest again in 2023.

I wish these generals would stay out of it though, so everything could get properly messed up & this country can finally split. Besides buhari would probably not reach 2023.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by CharlotteFlair: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
The same Igbos who warned us not to be slaves to Hausa fulanis are now rooting for Atiku. Is our God not a wonderful God?
They want to liberate your poor soul from the pangs of man-made poverty leveled in it by APC government.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Goke7: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

grin Truly He is the Almighty God

3 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by anonimi: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2017
geometricaxis:
Did you not read where Buhari said he had no plans to run but was begged by El-Rufai. Tinubu reached out to Buhari. Buhari had no plans to run.

Please show us where El-Rufai and Ogbeni Ojuyobo begged and reached out to barawo bubu to run in 2015.
Publicly available records state otherwise.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5017269_picsart091907_33_38_jpeg8a6ff0508c519e28ba0bd28de77b7c6f

CrossLegge:

Buhari, Fayemi, Others Visit Tinubu In London Home
Sep 27, 2013

UP APC!

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Mirallas: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

I want to ask a question, pls do not take offense, but are you sane? i notice you spend all day on nairaland calling ibo people pigs and [posting provocative commets to start tribal bashing?

My point is focus on achieving success and leave online make believe world you spend all day in
The funny thing thing is that u are not different from him.

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by CharlotteFlair: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2017
anonimi:

How can he search for Maina who is under special protection by barawo bubu and his 40 thieves cabal of the All Poverty Congress, APC

Barawo bubu is the biggest thief to ever rule ruin our country.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888
Thank you jawe. Zombies on NL are headless chickens!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by adeoba2008(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2017
A word is enough for the Atikulate mind.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by anonimi: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by lexy2014: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2017
edoman2016:
I don't know how the dynamics of 2019 presidential election will play out. But one thing I know is that it will become harder for any corrupt person to become a president of Nigeria.

[b]Buhari has set a precedent with his Integrity [/b]and Nigerians are enlightened that they have the power to vote out corrupt person.
which integrity are u talking about?where's d integrity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Wantam: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2017
Though none of the two men spoke at the end of the meeting,........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by TEYA: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2017
python1:
IBB don buy better market grin They are now searching for him grin grin grin
The flying pigs!
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Yyeske(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2017
I've been saying this all along that those Atikulating are only deceiving themselves because their new god won't get beyond PDP primaries.

4 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by sokera: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2017
Jaideyone:
ipob yoots are here already grin internet macho

Igbos will hype atiku so much his failure in 2019 will hit him like tsunami and hurricane put together grin I don't see atiku recovering from 2019 loss
don't mind them , the same way they did to GEJ ...
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by anonimi: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2017
Goke7:
grin Truly He is the Almighty God

Very mighty indeed.
That is why the All Poverty Congress, APC zombies did propaganda of barawo bubu's daughter married to an Igbo christian in 2015. Not so
Thankfully the internet never forgets. cheesy
What a deceptive bunch!

Johnnyessence:
“If you look at history, nobody ever accused
Buhari of being a fundamentalist. Not until about
five years ago.
“But look at his antecedents: his first daughter is
married to a Christian and all of that. This does
not point to fundamentalism-prof osinbajo .waooooo GMB love Christians that av d fear of God.

saintopus:
Her name is Amina, she is married to Lt. Col Chukwuka Obi from Anambra. In other news, "How Buhari helped the Ibo's during the Civil War ". Furthermore," Awolowo predicts Buhari will be President "

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by anonimi: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2017
lexy2014:
which integrity are u talking about?where's d integrity?

Ask them oh.
Maybe the integrity to loot, to steal, to kill and to destroy, which are what barawo bubu is know for.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Goke7: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2017
anonimi:

Very mighty indeed.
That is why the All Poverty Congress, APC zombies did propaganda of barawo bubu's daughter married to an Igbo christian in 2015. Not so
Thankfully the internet never forgets. cheesy
What a deceptive bunch!

grin is pdp that is not deceptive right? your photos still can't save the pdp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.