Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

#EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera (22246 Views)

Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) / Bbnaija: Mercy Featured In A Music Video With Ichaba And Davido / Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by beewhy009(m): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2017
Early this morning, the AlJazeera TV Network featured on their network the #ENDSARSNOW campaign currently ongoing in Nigeria and had a studio video call to the Nigerian Police Force (Complaints Response Unit) quizzing the NPF on the need to get a credible international & independent body to always checkmate the acts of the NPF and make the Nigerian populace trust the Govt again.

Lets keep it up and Change the Change. Say No to brutality.

#ENDSARSNOW #EndSARSBrutality #EndSARS #AJStream

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by biacan(f): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2017
This is getting interesting

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by Samusu(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2017
That's not the police PRO, THE PRO is way arrogant and too supportive of the force. He never blame the force for any atrocities.

But dis assistant commissioner too can lie for Africa. Awon Lai Muhammad Jr

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by yanabazee: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2017
Samusu:
That's not the police PRO, THE PRO is way arrogant and too supportive of the force. He never blame the force for any atrocities

Nobody in his shoes will be against the force....

61 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2017
People talking as if sars is the only problem of Nigeria. ..

Every nook and cranny of this shithole needs to go extinct including its habitats. .. all of us criticizing sars has more and the most wicked heart ever...
I just remembered how one non academic staff lady in my school refused to print out my receipt looking at her in her laptop just because I mistakenly lost the receipt. ..

Give a man power and know the kind of human he is...

F*ck sars, f*ck Nigeria and f*uck every motherfucker in this godforsaken f*cking shithole

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by darkenkach(m): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2017
krattoss:

Every nook and cranny of this shithole needs to go extinct including its habitats. .. all of us criticizing sars has more and the most wicked heart ever...
I just remembered how one non academic staff lady in my school refused to print out my receipt looking at her in her laptop just because I mistakenly lost the receipt. ..

F*ck sars, f*ck Nigeria and f*uck every motherfucker in this godforsaken f*cking shithole

Fvck you.

244 Likes 16 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by HITdemUP: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2017
The End of Sars is near. This peaceful protest will make the Sars guys realises how tired we are with their unprofessional conducts.

9 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by Juliette05(f): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2017
The truth is that SARS can't be abolished, the squad is an oil well to most top police heads, they make massive returns and turnover, who would want his egunje to stop?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Una sha wan end sars, con put criminals back on the street.

I dey watch una, fight against brutality instead. Na online una dey shout endsars , make una do protest now.

Awon olodo!

Simple fix for these SARs shiit, the IG can create a monitoring team that would work in all states to put these guys in check. If they know what undercover means, it would help them to see the brutality first hand and nab those bad copx.

Even if they manage to make such move, it won't work because those monitoring are also policemen and needs fast cash. We can't enforce laws.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by amiibaby(f): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Whoooaaa shocked shocked
Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
krattoss:

Did you forget to boot up your brain this morning, Anu mpama?

15 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by Holamidhe(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
krattoss:

Don't mind em.. My NYSC was delayed just becauseone guy couldn't print my school ID.. He said I came late, like he was going to pay the money I was to pay if I went early..

7 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by tete7000(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
krattoss:

With all these rants, you just show you are not different.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
krattoss:

Nigerians don't listen. All the fumble na via smartphones lol

I've seen university security harrass students for no tangible reason, power is truly toxic.

20 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by Emereolevanwill(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
#Endsarsnow

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by Dididrumz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
krattoss:

you are an animal, a very big clown. you know what, F**k you too nd ur shithole

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by sureheaven(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Those calling for the total eradication of SARS are not the serious type. Considering the mitigating and aggravating factor, the best solution is that government should check their excesses and anyone found misbehaving among them should be dealt with without nepotism or favoritism.
Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by passyhansome(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
NICE ONE
Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by deco22(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
krattoss:

And you live on the moon shey?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
social media is truly a force
#Endsars
Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by Topestbilly(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yes!
Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by AleAirHub(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Interesting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by fajob: 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
SARS over to u
Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by olaboy33(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
[/quote]
beewhy009:
quizzing the NPF on the need to get a credible international & independent body to always checkmate the acts of the NPF and make the Nigerian populace trust the Govt again.

#ENDSARSNOW #EndSARSBrutality #EndSARS #AJStream

The crazy power drunken whites wanna put the Nigeria Police Force under their control...

That ain't gonna happen!!!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by iykekelvins(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Even since yesterday evening.
Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by Topestbilly(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
krattoss[b]:

Every nook and c[/b]ranny of this shithole needs to go extinct including its habitats. .. all of us criticizing sars has more and the most wicked heart ever...

We are taking it one after the other

We are the people not the presidency who are doing everything at once and ended up not achieving anything
Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by DONADAMS(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
now,, this is good...buh its an international disgrace I swear!!!

BTW,,bia O.P why you snap that woman like that when she no dey well??...don't ever take up photography,,you go just be like efe cos you're very bad at it.... grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by fatymore(f): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wetin concern Al Jazeera with Sars
Re: #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera by uchebest2006(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Interesting!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy 'I Might Become A Pastor Some Day' / Shegzz Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.