Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (101090 Views)

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by anochuko01(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mechejy:
can holiness, purity of heart, righteousness, sanctification be heard in this garthering? can they be taught how to make heaven and not how to make money?That's the question
how many times have you hear him speak? don't assume, listen to him first.
get his videos on YouTube and draw your conclusions.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by lookingfly: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Russianruble:
cheesy Let's hope he doesn't Otobolize the young lady cheesy
whats wrong with you?

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
YungJo207:

It God not the church, many pastor this days are been consumed in pride and still don't know it,if you say the church save NIGERIA what does God we all pray to in heaven does?? People should stop taking glory for themselves...God said he will have mercy upon who he'll have mercy upon so don't come out and tell people it the church instead of God.....beside where you worship is just a building you as Christians that believe in God are the church read your Bible well and understand.
God is the church the church is God i.e the church is the body of Christ. You said many not all pastors. There is God in the ones left out your many... stop being critical and give thanks to God for the churches in Nigeria. Souls are still being saved, people are having conscience to do the right thing. Imagine a nation where the supposed christians are cultist, militants, terrorist instead. What will remain of that nation. Who is talking of building. You are just a typical example of the regular critic that sees nothing good in anything. Re read my post without sentiments and you will be wise!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by LaudateII: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
dainformant:
A young lady intrigued the founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo and other congregants after her humble ear tingling testimony. Bishop David Oyedepo asked the lady identified as Nkechi Okwuone to return to the Altar after her wonderful testimony and celebrated her at Shiloh 2017.

Nkechi who reportedly graduated with a second class lower degree (2.2) works in Microsoft Nigeria with the Philanthropies team under the Public Sector Business Segment.

Sequel to this, she was the Head of Unit Open data, Website and Social media in the Information Communication Technology Agency, Edo State Government, leading the team managing the State’s Government website, social media and Open Data portal, the first sub-national Open Data portal in Africa.

Furthermore, she is a founding member of SabiHub, a non-profit organization with a vision to solve social problems using technology. A School of Data 2015 Fellow, member of the Open data Institute’ Open Data Leaders Network. Open Data Institute Learning Associate and a Mandela Washington Fellow of the President Obama’s Young African Leaders Initiative.

The lady revealed that she is passionate about leading the next generation of youths who will be using technology to solve local social problems.

Bishop Oyedepo encouraged youths to keep pursuing after God after which he prayed that the spirit of excellence be poured upon every youth.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/young-lady-intrigues-bishop-oyedepo-others-church-service-photos.html

Credit; Leke Beecroft
So, what really was her testimony? Was it that she got all these jobs, or was it something else? I don't get it, o!! shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by RALPHOW(m): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
If oyedepo no dash her money

All na wash undecided

She is advancing everyday because of the blessing of Bishop David Oyedepo
She testified that are salary multiplied 31times after Bishop blessing on her life
What are you waiting for?
Bishop is going to release blessing again from 5:30 am to 10:30 am today Saturday 09/12/2017
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by YungJo207(m): 2:46am On Dec 09, 2017
majekdom2:
God is the church the church is God i.e the church is the body of Christ. You said many not all pastors. There is God in the ones left out your many... stop being critical and give thanks to God for the churches in Nigeria. Souls are still being saved, people are having conscience to do the right thing. Imagine a nation where the supposed christians are cultist, militants, terrorist instead. What will remain of that nation. Who is talking of building. You are just a typical example of the regular critic that sees nothing good in anything. Re read my post without sentiments and you will be wise!

You should be the one that should be wise,go back and study your Bible and know who is the church before you say things that aren't true...the Bible says your body is the temple in the days of Jesus and the rest of the messenger and servant in the Bible it was stated they worship in the temple, if your body is the temple you are the church,when God said I'll build my church at the gate of hell and it shall stop it not do you think he was talking about bricks and cement?? The Bible says Where 2 or 3 are gather in my name ..if you are with 3 other people calling upon the name on God there is the church not the building well read your Bible very well and ask the holy sipirt for guidance.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by YungJo207(m): 2:50am On Dec 09, 2017
majekdom2:

If you say church save NIGERIA by nature India is not a Christian country,by nature China is not a Christian country,by nature Saudi Arabia is not a Christian country,by nature Japan is not a Christian country,by nature UAE is not a Christian country......all this countries are doing way better than Nigeria...you have to pray yes cause you need to always call on God but you also need to get an UNDERSTANDING of how things work.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by YungJo207(m): 2:54am On Dec 09, 2017
anochuko01:

how many times have you hear him speak? don't assume, listen to him first.
get his videos on YouTube and draw your conclusions.

Pls what is 80-90% of his teaching about? If you say he teach and preach about salvation what does the likes of pastor WF kumuyi and pastor Sam Adeyemi do?? Go listen to both surmons..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by adedayoa2(f): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2017
ollah1:

Which money dles he use in paying the salaries? From your tithe, seed sowing and offering right ?

How did you arrive at 24000?
The number being a whole figure proves only one thing, YOU ARE A LIAR
no, I ain't a liar, but, you believe or not, I don't care
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Windflower(f): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2017
Dasherz:
By encouraging you to work harder to become someone more fulfilling in the future
My twinnie,long time no see. You have been on a low key,hope aal z well,really missed ya o
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by otusnora(f): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2017
thats good.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Andy2274: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

When kingdom mysteries becomes a formula it stops producing. God promised blessings on tithers ... People who are bringing it with the heart to make the meat available in the house ..Other word says , that there be meat in mine house and see ...Your reason for Tithing is so there would be meat ...His blessing then follows

I believe the blessings for those who are doing the extra to support the gospel are receiving a kind of blessings for that in addition to whatever others are receiving, also.

You lost your job not because God stopped being God or his word failed in the area of tithe but because you failed ...pray the prayer of enquiry to find out why you were not exempted from the sack

God side of the bargain is always sure ...Prayer of enquiry has never failed anyone who didn't go about it with self justification through works
. Lol! A member of winner was also among those that were sacked what do you say about that? She didn't pray as well? All those bankers that were retrenched didn't pray the kind of prayer they were supposed to pray? You mean the 10% you give to God is what God is blessing you with? Thank God you said meat and not money. Which tithe did Abraham paid? From his pocket or where? God blesses you unconditionally not because of your tithe or whatever. Stop attaching the blessings of God to your tithe. If you do that you are limiting God's power. It means if you did not give tithe God will not bless you. What about some religion that do not Give tithe and are not even christians?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Dasherz(f): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Oh my!!!!! Been a Lil challenged in health. Then school work is also a factor So my time is all packed up but in all I Am ok

How are you?
Hope your'e super super great
Windflower:

My twinnie,long time no see. You have been on a low key,hope aal z well,really missed ya o
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by anochuko01(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2017
YungJo207:

Pls what is 80-90% of his teaching about? If you say he teach and preach about salvation what does the likes of pastor WF kumuyi and pastor Sam Adeyemi do?? Go listen to both surmons..
Oga I'm not arguing with you.
I'm an rccg member, adeboye is my spiritual father.... but I've been following oyedepo for 4 years now.
go and listen to the messages of this ongoing Shiloh and other teachings.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
YungJo207:

If you say church save NIGERIA by nature India is not a Christian country,by nature China is not a Christian country,by nature Saudi Arabia is not a Christian country,by nature Japan is not a Christian country,by nature UAE is not a Christian country......all this countries are doing way better than Nigeria...you have to pray yes cause you need to always call on God but you also need to get an UNDERSTANDING of how things work.
there is difference between save and doing better. Nigeria still rank one of the unsafest countries to live in, now imagine if there are no churches. Religion and education as it were is what's still helping keep a sane society. You are saying by nature.. who is talking nature and talking presence of churches. Are there no churches in those nations. With the corruption and hardship in Nigeria, you think if there are no churches, Nigeria will be what it is.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2017
YungJo207:

You should be the one that should be wise,go back and study your Bible and know who is the church before you say things that aren't true...the Bible says your body is the temple in the days of Jesus and the rest of the messenger and servant in the Bible it was stated they worship in the temple, if your body is the temple you are the church,when God said I'll build my church at the gate of hell and it shall stop it not do you think he was talking about bricks and cement?? The Bible says Where 2 or 3 are gather in my name ..if you are with 3 other people calling upon the name on God there is the church not the building well read your Bible very well and ask the holy sipirt for guidance.
who is talking bricks and cement. I am talking church as a people. Can buildings keep a society. The church as a people is what's keeping Nigeria. Who is talking buildings. So until now you are still unitelligent to see I wa referring to people. Is it possible for buildings to keep a society I ask? So when someone says the church is what's keeping Nigeria- you think the person is referring to a building. Wow, I see your IQ clearly now. Oga stop being critical, read to my post again with understanding!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by thewritingtodo(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Russianruble:
cheesy Let's hope he doesn't Otobolize the young lady cheesy

Don't allow your tongue put you in trouble bro.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Windflower(f): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dasherz:
Oh my!!!!! Been a Lil challenged in health. Then school work is also a factor So my time is all packed up but in all I Am ok

How are you?
Hope your'e super super great
It z well dear,glad to know ure doing better now
I am super duper doing great.
How is your day going,its been raining heavily here since morning
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Russianruble: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
thewritingtodo:

He is not God!!! Why are you afraid of him? cheesy
I am more concern on him not otobolizing that woman smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by analize701: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
felixomor:
Hallelujah!
This post didn't relate half of this girl's testimony. Am still in Shiloh ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by felixomor: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
analize701:

This post didn't relate half of this girl's testimony. Am still in Shiloh ground.
Wow.
Must be great
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by LaudateII: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
analize701:

Pls what is the girl's testimony? I still can't figure it out from this thread.... undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by LaudateII: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
WHIZKIDEFE:
Shiloh 2017! #A_New_Dawn.. That lady's testimony inspired and motivated me.. I blame ignorance for negative comments i have seen and yet to see here.
If someone had told me i'll be a Winners' member, i would have called that person a liar. God works in a mysterious way, an encounter changed everything.
Now to all those of you who are bitter about tithes, i haven't at anytime seen or heard that a gun was placed on your head(by a pastor) that you must pay your tithe. I personally thinks its a choice (person wey use goat set trap na him know wetin he wan catch).
If you're a Winners member, no.27 of Shiloh Intercessory Prayer Guideline states " Father, cause an army of world changers to emerge from this Commission through diverse encounters at Shiloh 2017 - Obad. 21"
Now back to the topic, the said lady is a world changer (believe it or not) and she is from LFC Commission. I'm not a there yet, but her testimony motivated me to claim to be among the world changers from this commission too.
I am proudly a Winner. A NEW DAWN (more great accomplishments to come).
For goodness sake, what is her testimony? The OP only listed the places she worked in. Is that the testimony? I don't get it, o!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by missyb08(f): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
thewritingtodo:

That's what most people don't know.
Just like Mama told us to mind what we say.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Andy2274:
. Lol! A member of winner was also among those that were sacked what do you say about that? She didn't pray as well? All those bankers that were retrenched didn't pray the kind of prayer they were supposed to pray? You mean the 10% you give to God is what God is blessing you with? Thank God you said meat and not money. Which tithe did Abraham paid? From his pocket or where? God blesses you unconditionally not because of your tithe or whatever. Stop attaching the blessings of God to your tithe. If you do that you are limiting God's power. It means if you did not give tithe God will not bless you. What about some religion that do not Give tithe and are not even christians?

Read about Job ... He was a covenant minded man but yet faced challenges to proof where is heart was. Did he loved God for things or for who he is and he proved he loved God more than his promise ... Even his sacrifice for sin of his children was of no use when his trials came ...... God has a way of working that. His beyond us ... I have experienced what I am trying to explain here

You can be Tithing and having it all good but a time comes when your maturity in faith is tried by the enemy .... Will you grumble and speaks against the word or would you rejoice in your trial knowing that it ultimately works out a far more greater weight of glory for God can never lie.

You already started expressed doubt in Tithing even though your promotion was been engineered by your sack ..... A sensitive Christian would have gone home and engage in high praises to the Almighty and not run his mouth that he was sack despite Tithing ... Murmuring kept the children of Israelites in the wilderness for 40 years ..,it was suppose to be a 40 days journey.

Terrible and fearful things happens when we praise in the midst of the challenges but our bounds are made even stronger when we murmur. Deut 28

Eyes have not seen promise is not for those who are murmuring or doubting at the first sight if the storm but those who in the midst of the storm still process not confess nut profess their love for God ..... Eyes have not seen neither hath it entered into the hearts of men what things God hath prepared for them that live him....Your Tithing was for things not love
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by YungJo207(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
majekdom2:
who is talking bricks and cement. I am talking church as a people. Can buildings keep a society. The church as a people is what's keeping Nigeria. Who is talking buildings. So until now you are still unitelligent to see I wa referring to people. Is it possible for buildings to keep a society I ask? So when someone says the church is what's keeping Nigeria- you think the person is referring to a building. Wow, I see your IQ clearly now. Oga stop being critical, read to my post again with understanding!

My friend read your post again and keep mute.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
YungJo207:

My friend read your post again and keep mute.
majekdom2:
lols, many of you don't know it's these churches that's still keeping Nigeria.
you have the post up there. "The churches".. it's not just one gathering of the people. Ge intelligent, get wisdom it will help you. Oversabi people no dey understand. Don't be too quick to mention the post you feel intimidated by rather read more, understand and talk less.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by YungJo207(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
majekdom2:
you have the post up there. "The churches".. it's not just one gathering of the people. Ge intelligent, get wisdom it will help you. Oversabi people no dey understand. Don't be too quick to mention the post you feel intimidated by rather read more, understand and talk less.

You said the churches because I corrected you that why you bringing it to humans huh LMAO abeg am busy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Dasherz(f): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Windflower:
It z well dear,glad to know ure doing better now I am super duper doing great. How is your day going,its been raining heavily here since morning
crazy hot weather here since last night... d sun just didn't give up
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by analize701: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2017
LaudateII:

Pls what is the girl's testimony? I still can't figure it out from this thread.... undecided
She gave a sacrifice of her one whole year's salary and heaven's flood gates threw opened for her. All of a sudden every foreign organization wants her.

Her salary jumped 31 times forward from what she sacrificed in one year. Harvard University has profiled her and have included her in their curriculum. Now she's being studied (I don't know what this entails tho).

The girl is amazed because, according to her, she's not the best of students as she graduated with 2.2 at University of Port Harcourt. But how Harvard now includes her in their curriculum is a marvel to her.

Even the girl no understand they way things are running after her. She turns down offers as she has something doing but the companies insists it must be her so she kept changing jobs. Just immediately she obeyed God and gave that sacrifice.

My dear, if you hear testimonies of people who emptied their bank accounts as sacrifices. You would think it's a lie, but when more than Ten persons are giving this outstanding testimonies. hmmm.

The secret of Kingdom wealth is in giving. Satan knows that Believers are beginning to know how ti come out if poverty that's why he is using the likes of Freeze to make noise.

I wish Freeze will listen to this testimonies of 'l gave all in my account and in one year this and this and this and this happened.

I'm still on Shiloh ground now.

each day more than 80+ Testimonies are recorded, but less than 10 are allowed to share, and all of them are mind blowing.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by analize701: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2017
felixomor:

Wow.
Must be great
My dear, i have no words at what God is doing. If you don't know God, you'd totally call these peoples lies for testifying what God is doing or has done in their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2017
Desperate Oyedepo wants to take credit for the girl’s hardwork and success ;

Scammer ‘pastor’

There are millions who have great Jobs and did not pay the so called tithe for one day - her success has nothing to do with tithes. She worked hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.