Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Aregbesola Tax Policy: An Abberation To Nigerian Students. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aregbesola Tax Policy: An Abberation To Nigerian Students. (367 Views)

Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / What You Should Know About Tax Policy / Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Tax Policy: An Abberation To Nigerian Students. by successor11(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2017
AREGBESOLA TAX POLICY: AN ABBERATION TO NIGERIAN STUDENTS.

By Oyewusi Olajide.

It was no longer a breaking news to all four Tertiary institutions in osun state.
It has become a big burden on me if I hold my pen and I ignore to write on this issue of Tax payment titled "O TAX".
The year 2014, 2015 is fresh in my memory when RAUF AREGBESOLA forcefully collected #4,500 each from all students in the State own institutions.
Education was acknowledged to be free for all citizens,which in reality, the opposite in Osun State under Gov. RAUF AREGBESOLA. Students are being mandated to pay compulsory tax which is very disgusting.

I cannot forget how Ogbeni Aregbesola of Osun state humiliated Nigerian Students sometimes ago by ordering his deadly security agents to terrorise us with gun and teargas when a peaceful protest was staged by the students union body to register their displeasure over the barbaric tax policy in the State. A supposed democrat turned autocrat using military apparatus to brutalised Nigerian Students.

This pieces is to inform the world of some of the silence evil been perpetrated by an average Nigerian leaders in disguise, especially in states like Osun, Ogun, and constituted authority state, Oyo.

This obnoxious policies must be put to stop in the face of economy reality on ground.
Re: Aregbesola Tax Policy: An Abberation To Nigerian Students. by Nukilia: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2017
No need complaining because during the next election the politicians will share rice and #1000 for the youths in exchange for votes.
Re: Aregbesola Tax Policy: An Abberation To Nigerian Students. by chrisoml(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2017
How can students who are not working nor gainfully employed pay TAX!!!
Re: Aregbesola Tax Policy: An Abberation To Nigerian Students. by Desyner: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2017
The guy has ruined that state. He is trying to build a phantom N70B airport on one hand but trying to tax people who his colleagues are subsidizing one another hand.
If I go further, people like mapet, deomelo, adem30, johnnyessence etc may see it and come for my head so i rest my case . . .

(1) (Reply)

List Of ALL Agriculture Scholarships Around The World You Need To Know / The Secondary School Beaten You Cant Forget. / Futo Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.