Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (61760 Views)

Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by mofedamijo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
Some people are still angry about last night.

Fuel-less generators are possible. I am aware you can produce energy through water, I am not talking about steam engine, but an experiment I saw recently going on in Aba.

Some students were trying to generate motion by firing a gas gotten from water, using another gas gotten from that same water. It is not proper to share people's experiment online.

I don't know whether they will get it right but I wish them luck.

I just wish those students and the two Anambran Technician good luck.
Do u realise that water and gas serves as fuel......some pple re using cow shit to get energy,thats the fuel,ur body uses fuel too,not petrol though,so no matter what,u must use something that serves as fuel.........not necessarily petrol or diesel,engineers please correct me if am wrong,am not an engineer buh atleast i watch engineering documentaries

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by sademola: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
I'm not buying this claim for now. What does it use, water, air or waste?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by DeepSight(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
These guys had better go into hiding at once if they love their lives
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by erico2k2(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Titto93:

Have thought about the components that's involved, and you're here making fool out of yourself...
mtchewww
thT GUY HAS A POINT, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE FUELESS GENERATOR.tHERE IS ALWAYS A SOURCE OF FUEL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by erico2k2(m): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Fuel-less generators are possible. I am aware you can produce energy through water, I am not talking about steam engine, but an experiment I saw recently going on in Aba.

Some students were trying to generate motion by firing a gas gotten from water, using another gas gotten from that same water. It is not proper to share people's experiment online.

Anything that generates power neeeds a source of Energy and that means FUEL, what your fuel would be is determined by your design,so far the cheapest is Water,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by tete7000(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fuel-less generator!!! Nigeria and drama.
They will generate energy from nothing. Funny enough, you can hear an engine running. How? When it is time to talk about the engine component, the so called generator noise overshadowed what they were saying. It is ok. Kwantinue!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by awoo47: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
DjAndroid:
Daft, The motor in the generator is what produces electricity.

The fuel powers the engine.

The engine rotates/spins the motor.

The motor produces electricity.
boss stop disgracing urself
ure clearly not science inclined undecided

19 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by barallanee(f): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kudos to them pls..let the engineers continue arguing. cheesy.polythenic VS college of education undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Xisnin(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nonsense news.
There is nothing like fueless generator.
You are either using carbon fuel, solar, wind and the rest,
the energy must come from somewhere.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Xisnin(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Don't fool yourself, a fuel-less generator is impossible.
Even if you generate electricity from water, the water is
the fuel.

19 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Edonojie007(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nigerians So Daft,that They Cant Even Read Very Well. They Said It Uses GAS. GAS E.... GAS. NOT WITHOUT ENERGY. Pls Read Well. Bad Belle.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by crafteck(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
For people to believe this bullxxxx now i know nigerians are gullible and easily blinded by ethnicity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by luminouz(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Lmaoooo
Gas gotten from water using another gas gotten from water? shocked
Do u even understand ursef?
Water is made up of hydrogen n oxygen n although d process to split water molecules is on ground... Mass production of hydrogen using this method is a bit shaky n even then there is d aspect of developing a hydrogen using engine!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Globalhustler(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Xisnin:
Nonsense news.
There is nothing like fueless generator.
You are either using carbon fuel, solar, wind and the rest,
the energy must come from somewhere.
im surprised as this ppl just dey argue that the generator can produce electricity without any actual fuel. Be it water, gasoline, diesel, gas, coal, steam. Nothing like that was mentioned in the report. Its either it is a scam or the report is not complete. This biafrians are just too daft to say the truth

12 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by darediamond(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
mecussey:
This is not possible, there is nothing like fueless generator. Energy can neighther be created nor distroyed. The list you can get is potential energy converted to electrical, however, there must be an initial force which must come from energy.
If energy can neither be created nor destroyed, can't we at least HARVEST THE AVAILABLE NATUTAL ENERGY THAT KEEPS THE EARTH HANGING UPON NOTHING, MAKING THE CELLS IM YOUR BODY GETTING REPEATEDLY CHARGED etc?
Bro, think outside the conventional books.
Learn about Lenz and Resonance. Then you will know what is really what.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Globalhustler(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
The only feasible invisible source of energy is if the machine uses friction as a source of heat, then converts the heat to electrical. But if that may be the case the machine would be much bigger than that. That is if it is possible, cos that heat can't be sufficient and much efficient

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Edonojie007(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
jollymizzle:
omg it's on YouTube! please stop embarrassing Africans angry
Abi Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Firstcitizen: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
python1:
More like telling me you produce something out of nothing. So, where is the generated electric energy coming from. Abi the generator dey create energy? He said he produced a fuel-less generator, started one generator and connected it to a bulb to show us it is true, something any other person can do, the next thing is, how much support do you need? grin grin grin. No be just N2m, go collect $2bn na. Ole. International community viewing this thread right now,

The gen uses ghost fuel to run grin

8 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by 9ousky: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
DjAndroid:
Daft, The motor in the generator is what produces electricity.

The fuel powers the engine.

The engine rotates/spins the motor.

The motor produces electricity.
Haaaa I don die... And you go school ooo.. King of Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by mickeyg2030(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
I think what this two electricians meant by saying fuel-less is "no petrol" because we Nigerians have our bad ways of using English

THIS POST IS INCOMPLETE TO ME...... PLUS THE INFORMATION IS WRONG TOO
This two electricians they should have told us what the generator is using to generate electricity

BAD INCOMPLETE POST

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Globalhustler(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
darediamond:

If energy can neither be created nor destroyed, can't we at least HARVEST THE AVAILABLE NATUTAL ENERGY THAT KEEPS THE EARTH HANGING UPON NOTHING, MAKING THE CELLS IM YOUR BODY GETTING REPEATEDLY CHARGED etc?
Bro, think outside the conventional books.
Learn about Lenz and Resonance. Then you will know what is really what.
u can start your research. Science has only found out a quantum of what the earth entails. And its not that easy my brother

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by lakesider(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Energy can never be created no destroyed ...if you know this, u won't venture into this .....they don't even know how much can start mass production
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Mhizkel(f): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
python1:
More like telling me you produce something out of nothing. So, where is the generated electric energy coming from. Abi the generator dey create energy? He said he produced a fuel-less generator, started one generator and connected it to a bulb to show us it is true, something any other person can do, the next thing is, how much support do you need? grin grin grin. No be just N2m, go collect $2bn na. Ole. International community viewing this thread right now,
This is so hilarious cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by baddosky1: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
python1:

What have your useless Open Defecation Republic people been able to invent rather than tourism all over Lagos? Go to Canal road in Apapa and see how they are busy harassing tanker and trailer drivers for egunje.

Shameless parasites

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by hardon1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Its not possible. What they did is just a hybrid inverter system that powers an alternating coil which produces electicity that partly repowers the battery. Thats y it has production time of 48hrs like normal inverters.

If its a 'generator' as termed, it will run for as long as whats creates the rotating motion is there- which may be a turbine, fuel, air, steam etc.

The system fails after 48hrs because the return current produced cannot sustain/charge the battery. After 48hrs, it needs to be recharged before it can work again, which negates the term ''generator''. We tried it back then in school

Engineering sweet die jor....

5 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by newfound2012: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
python1:

You are right, when daft people talk, we know. The fuel inside the generator is a chemical energy converted to heat energy, then mechanical, and finally to electrical energy, no energy was created by the generator, it simply converted the chemical energy to electrical energy. (Energy conservation principle). Now, someone said he manufactured a generator that doesn't require energy input to generate electricity and you agreed, yet you call others "daft". Are you sure know what it means to be daft? Check your dictionary, then justifiably assess yourself, you will find out that you have just described yourself.

I was wondering if I was the only one thinking right. Energy has to be generated before consumption. To break it down to a lay man's view, their example is akin to saying man got a breakthrough in the field of surviving without eating or drinking!

It's impossible, energy is only converted from one form to another or created in a source to be used in another source.

If energy can actually be created from the blues, then Man would have surfed the entire universe by now.

Whatever they created would be good enough,if the energy source is cheap and easily renewable

7 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Innoson come and invest o
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by phreakabit(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Amala republic where una dey?
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Vanmatrix(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is not new. have been invented by a single person in the FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES EFFURUN DELTA STATE.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Vanmatrix(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Vanmatrix:
This is not new. have been invented by a single person in the FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES EFFURUN DELTA STATE.

called a pneumatic generator
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by baddosky1: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
DeepSight:

These guys had better go into hiding at once if they love their lives

I heard about a guy who produced a generator that uses urine as fuel and was "invited" to showcase his invention overseas. A private jet was chartered to fly him but it suddenly caught fire and he was burnt to death. The guy's family was "compensated" and that was the end of the project.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by oluwakayode25(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Edonojie007:
Nigerians So Daft,that They Cant Even Read Very Well. They Said It Uses GAS. GAS E.... GAS. NOT WITHOUT ENERGY. Pls Read Well. Bad Belle.

Lol...the post said generator that runs without fuel,gas......where did it say it uses gas and it used gas won't it be revealed..abi you go carry your generator go gas station go fill.....nna ehn...only of ethnicity wasn't involved...we all would v understood each other...but alas beef full everywhere

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manatee Killed At Oguta Lake In Imo (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) / What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.