Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (61787 Views)

Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by gentleedu(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
python1:
More like telling me you produce something out of nothing. So, where is the generated electric energy coming from. Abi the generator dey create energy? He said he produced a fuel-less generator, started one generator and connected it to a bulb to show us it is true, something any other person can do, the next thing is, how much support do you need? grin grin grin. No be just N2m, go collect $2bn na. Ole. International community viewing this thread right now,
why don't you call him and find out the source of its power than condemning their work without proper investigation?

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by omohayek: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
The gullibility and stupidity of certain Nigerians knows no bounds, especially when tribal pride is involved! In just the last week I've seen certain clowns trying to argue against obvious, indisputable facts of geography, as if they were in a competition where "the biggest side wins", and now we have ignoramuses trying to argue against laws of thermodynamics they don't understand in order to defend an obvious fraud by their "kinsmen". It seems all one has to do to sell large numbers of Nigerians on anything, no matter how obviously absurd, is to simply inject the tribal factor into the argument; they will readily believe that 2 + 2 = 5 as long as one claims that one of their "sons" made the assertion.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by tasceige(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
python1:

You are right, when daft people talk, we know. The fuel inside the generator is a chemical energy converted to heat energy, then mechanical, and finally to electrical energy, no energy was created by the generator, it simply converted the chemical energy to electrical energy. (Energy conservation principle). Now, someone said he manufactured a generator that doesn't require energy input to generate electricity and you agreed, yet you call others "daft". Are you sure know what it means to be daft? Check your dictionary, then justifiably assess yourself, you will find out that you have just described yourself.

I am so pleased with this response.. You just made my night. Thumbs boss. Go for science class they won't, okay read online inventions and and trials they won't. Taaargh

First thing I thought about was" where is the energy coming from"

8 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by gentleedu(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
FrancisDiote:

They just provided a lead, which the govt and private sector should look into and see if it really works or better still work towards achieving that concept.

But to condemn them is completely unfair, if you tried it as a kid and didnt put it forward these men have because they want to solve the problem of our epileptic power supply. And for this singular reason they deserve comendation. Lets encourage our own
tell them ooohh. took quick to condemn like say government dey pay him..
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by enemyofprogress: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Terenceike(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
mecussey:
This is not possible, there is nothing like fueless generator. Energy can neighther be created nor distroyed. The list you can get is potential energy converted to electrical, however, there must be an initial force which must come from energy.

it's not possible, it's not possible that's all the black man says while a white man sits down and make it possible. Before the invention of airplane am sure you would also have doubted how an object as large and heavy as that could fly long distance and defy gravity.My brother if you aren't thinking with your brain, some people are.

let's stop forget tribal sentiments and encourage one another

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by darediamond(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
okway:

Thank you!!

That part of the country makes this nation a special kind of joke.

It’s rather unfortunate.
https://abacityblog.com/2017/07/dr-ezekiel-izuogu-says-his-new-invention-perpetual-motion-machine.html
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by chinonso653(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
mecussey:
This is not possible, there is nothing like fueless generator. Energy can neighther be created nor distroyed. The list you can get is potential energy converted to electrical, however, there must be an initial force which must come from energy.
this is wat is killing majorly africa.instead of saying its nt possible,why not ask how possible?
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Mrnairalandd: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

If this is the only mistake u dictate as every human is prone to errors then u must be a stack illiterate and illy educated....

Am not here to bound words with u.......coz u can never equal my achievements.......

The moment u as person realise what makes u better build on it.......

I don't involve in childish rants.......u still a child.......ika bu nwata..........

Goodnight.......

Next time behave maturely and earn our interest........

Igbos are lovely and nice

Igbo amaka

And before I forgot

Consult Dr. Chris Imafidon

He teaches the badly educated well.

Honestly, you defined illiteracy to its finest. Damn! You tried to make sense but illiteracy and tribalism wouldn’t let you...

grin grin grin That young man schooled all your kinsmen on this thread hands down.

Accept defeat in shame and go to bed.

Igbos are just shameless and pathetic to argue that generator can work without any source of energy. Damn! You guys are dumb.

I now understand why it was easy for people like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu to misled you guys into unnecessary war.

5 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by darediamond(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Terenceike:

it's not possible, it's not possible that's all the black man says while a white man sits down and make it possible. Before the invention of airplane am sure you would also have doubted how an object as large and heavy as that could fly long distance and defy gravity.My brother if you aren't thinking with your brain, some people are.

let's stop forget tribal sentiments and encourage one another
Oya, gbasibe!!
I like that line 'my brother if .....'

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by rinzaugustine: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Rhea(f): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lFxMaCqLoM

i love this oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

http://www.absradiotv.com/9923-2-anambra-technicians-develop-power-generator-that-runs-without-pms-gas

I am not sure how anyone would invest in a technology that they do not understand. These 'inventors' can do themselves the favor of explaining what qualifies this contraption of theirs as a game changer, and why it should be promoted. If they are scared of people 'stealing their ideas', they can register their patent and then come out clean and explain what miracle they are performing. If not, they may as well be selling snake oil

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by ottohan: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
darediamond:

It is that easy if the Establishment will allow it.
What you as a person know is the conventional science or the laws of 60hz which benefits only The Rulers Of This World.
I am presently having a self wound coil that takes in 10W at RESONANT FREQUENCY OF 40,000HERTZ or 40khz. It Mark Space Ratio or Pulse Width is 35%.
Via Back E.M.F, it is generating upward of 200W.

If I apply higher frequency and Pad the Coil with non-polar caps to make the coil resonate at say 200khz, the puput power will be extremely high.
Also if I increase the supplied voltage, the return voltage will increase as well as the return current.

At resonance, any coil resistance DROPS to Zero Ohms and such if induced will give more than it is supplied because it as turned to SuperConductor.

This is just one of several ways to Generate 10000kilowatts applying 10Watt or less. There are even more Super Powerful simple methods.
The electrons in the Air are oscillating at high frequency and to harvest them you must be on there level so to speak.
wow, nice
this should be WPT using parametric oscillation!!
I tried it some time ago but the major challenge for me was the distance.....
i had to put the coils so close together not less than 10cm
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by kllinxman(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
The idea needs more fine tuning, thou it's commendable.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by kabaka1: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Topccy007:
This is awesome..... The government should please support this innovation since they can't give us electricity. Tired of buying fuel abeg.

it's not everything that u need govt to put hand. this is good case where they need private investors to provide with all the financial help they need
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Sit down, be humble grin grin

DjAndroid:
Daft, The motor in the generator is what produces electricity.

The fuel powers the engine.

The engine rotates/spins the motor.

The motor produces electricity.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Terenceike(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
jollymizzle:
it's unfortunate that many of our graduates don't even know the basic fact that energy cannot be created nor destroyed. I see so many comments and I can imagine a lot of gullible people paying their hard earned money to buy a 'fuel-less' generator.

Mr. graduate have you ever carried out a research to back up that theory? You swallowed it because your physics told you that. In a layman language explain what you mean by energy, how it can neither be created nor destroyed.

If you aren't foolish you would have observed they say it runs without fuel or diesel ( which happens to be a scarce commodity to a point), meaning it could be powered by something cheaper and easily accessible
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Honestly, you defined illiteracy to its finest. Damn! You tried to make sense but illiteracy and tribalism wouldn’t let you...

grin grin grin That young man schooled all your kinsmen on this thread hands down.

Accept defeat in shame and go to bed.

Igbos are just shameless and pathetic to argue that generator can work without any source of energy. Damn! You guys are dumb.

I now understand why it was easy for people like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu to misled you guys into unnecessary war.

Mr Thank you

Am tired.....no need argue......

I have made it a point of duty never to argue yorubas again on any nairaland thread.......

Igbos are shameless........thank you
Igbos are dumb.............thank you
Illiteracy........thank you......

According to Henry wordsworth.......it doesn't matter how u started but how u end it .......

I pray the young man end well.......hmmmmmm

So can we end it here.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by shankara7: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
python1:

You are right, when daft people talk, we know. The fuel inside the generator is a chemical energy converted to heat energy, then mechanical, and finally to electrical energy, no energy was created by the generator, it simply converted the chemical energy to electrical energy. (Energy conservation principle). Now, someone said he manufactured a generator that doesn't require energy input to generate electricity and you agreed, yet you call others "daft". Are you sure know what it means to be daft? Check your dictionary, then justifiably assess yourself, you will find out that you have just described yourself.
You're right with the Energy conservation principle you stated but a lot of scientific theories and principles have been proven wrong in the past. Do not conclude very fast, a good scientist would investigate the new invention before making his conclusions.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
When pride won't let you learn new things grin grin grin

UduMgbo1:

mr fake engineer technician
before talking Nonsense with that illiterate python1 try to understand the meaning of generator and also the meaning of fueless
or in your little mind you think everything about generator is all combustion grin
you and python1 are just disgrace to simple physics grin
Ndi skull miners tongue

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by tealaw(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Where d hell is that mutherfucker from ministry of science and tech to take this up? D minister would be able to give his girlfriend gucci bag of N3m but make hime support ppl like dis, No.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Gggg102(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
python1:
More like telling me you produce something out of nothing. So, where is the generated electric energy coming from. Abi the generator dey create energy? He said he produced a fuel-less generator, started one generator and connected it to a bulb to show us it is true, something any other person can do, the next thing is, how much support do you need? grin grin grin. No be just N2m, go collect $2bn na. Ole. International community viewing this thread right now,

I think something like this should be posibble.

I have been having this idea.

First you generate electrical energy from kinetic energy(the same way bicycles power lightbulbs through the dynamo) the connect this to a motor that will convert the electrical energy to kinetic energy. Then use the motor to continue turning the pedals. So that the mechanical energy of the pedal will continue generating electrical energy. And you connect your load to this circuit.

Are there any flaws here.

The energy is not coming from nowhere. It is from mechanical to electrical and back to mechanical. I don't see why this shouldn't work.

P.s. I only have o level physics

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Mrnairalandd: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Mr Thank you

Am tired.....no need argue......

I have made it a point of duty never to argue yorubas again on any nairaland thread.......

Igbos are shameless........thank you
Igbos are dumb.............thank you
Illiteracy........thank you......

According to Henry wordsworth.......it doesn't matter how u started but how u end it .......

I pray the young man end well.......hmmmmmm

So can we end it here.

Awwww! My guy

You made me feel guilty

We only spite ourselves with all these tribal jabs, nothing more.

It’s all rants...

Igbos are cool.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
obailala:

There's no such thing as a fuel-less generator; energy cannot be created or destroyed, but can only be converted from one form to another.

Gosh are u guys thinking at all?
I'm not in d engineering field but I study physics and I do my research, what is a generator. A generator is a mechanical device that generate electricity wither in ac or DC.
A motor is in fact a generator. Now conect a multi meter to d terminals of a motor and rotate d motor. Does the multimeter read d current?
Is ur hand fuel?
Do u see u don't have sense for saying nothing like fuel less generator. No one is saying energy can b created for nothing, but there are fuel less generators. Make una use una head. Python1
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
mecussey:

Bro pls, be reasonable, Stop disgracing Africa. There is nothing like Fueless generator. Your body as a human being even needs fuel to function. I know you think you are fueless...pls, be reasonable.

Shey windmills used to generate electricity uses fuel ba?
Shey wind dey carry fuel shey?
Scholar.... Mtcheeeew. I'm Yoruba. But call a spade a spade.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by LaudateII: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
MrMoney007:
Just give the Igbos their Biafra, by 2030, the northern Babarians would be passing through hell just to get a Biafran visa.

Only the free movement of ECOWAS member states will be their saving grace.

All hail African Tiger

You people make me laugh. cheesy Your Igbo brothers staying in the North have made it clear they do not want to leave the place. And you are here talking about how you would make Biafran visas difficult to get. As if Nigeria cannot make their own visas twice as hard to get, for Biafran citizens. No be una people dey travel pass? Nigeria can even exercise a veto against Biafra's effort to join ECOWAS, by preventing them from becoming members of the regional body, don't you know?

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by musicwriter(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Daejoyoung:

Even if we are to discover something new, or a new law yet undiscovered, it still must be explained with verifyable facts.

You need go meet them and research their claim before disprove it with your verifiable fact. Their claim no matter how impossible it appears remains true until any competent person run a competent test to disprove it.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Gggg102(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
obailala:

There's no such thing as a fuel-less generator; energy cannot be created or destroyed, but can only be converted from one form to another.

The dynamos in bicycles are fuel less generators.
They convert mechanical in form of cycling to electrical to power the light bulb
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Awwww! My guy

You made me feel guilty

We only spite ourselves with all these tribal jabs, nothing more.

It’s all rants...

Igbos are cool.

Smillezzz.........

Let give u a simple fact......I might come under a strange to attack or fight but in real terms the fact remains I have many yorubas as tight friends both in lag , owerri and anambra.....we eat, drink together..........

I have yoruba friends today that even in businesses we run if I no dey dia e no gree make the negotiation starts......

We believe in ourselves and we settle our differences over many years as friends.......

I only try to be fair and I can't engage anybody here again as I know within me I won't do anything I say here outside.....

We work as project group and the rest........

It will be fake of me camouflaging to insult others while I priase u at front......

I do here what I do outside.........what I say here, if we argue I tell them that , we go argue laugh over it life move on........

But I had place it a stop to engage anyone negatively again on nairaland.........negatively am too professional and matured for that.......

I understand what python1 is saying but I was trying to correct him which u will see he understands If u follow up my chat with him.......

Am still..........

Engr Victor
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by LaudateII: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
musicwriter:
You need go meet them and research their claim before disprove it with your verifiable fact. Their claim no matter how impossible it appears remains true until any competent person run a competent test to disprove it.
You don't understand how scientific research or discoveries work, do you? That generator has to generate energy from a source, no matter how remote. Even if it is not using fuel to generate electricity or produce power, these chaps need to explain in clear terms, what source of energy is being used to create the electricity, being produced by their generator. Is it mechanical, solar, wind, sound or what?

Rhea:
I am not sure how anyone would invest in a technology that they do not understand. These 'inventors' can do themselves the favor of explaining what qualifies this contraption of theirs as a game changer, and why it should be promoted. If they are scared of people 'stealing their ideas', they can register their patent and then come out clean and explain what miracle they are performing. If not, they may as well be selling snake oil
True talk!! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manatee Killed At Oguta Lake In Imo (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) / What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.