Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (61741 Views)

Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by johnbull2017(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2017
python1:

Lol, keep describing yourself. A motor in a generator?, just imagine who calls others "daft" grin

The motor produces electricity again?
The engine rotates the motor?
The motor produces electricity?
These are the comments made by a human being calling others "daft". grin grin. Go dey ride Okada, engineering is not your calling, that is even if you know what engineering is about. However, you may keep exposing yourself. grin grin

Obviously the guy is a joke. I can’t believe i just read that from a human. What kind of energy is motor (motor energy). This one weak me.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by chibyk92: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Titto93:

Have thought about the components that's involved, and you're here making fool out of yourself...
mtchewww

av thought of it bro!..that's almost impossible!.. they would convinced me more if they had a solar panel connected to it. from look of the pic I don't c such!.. besides this should b more like inverter..
so now tell me; were does it get it's energy from to disseminate power?..
if u ar a scientist u will understand more!

kudos to them for atleast thinking and trying to create..
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Alorotimi: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2017
I was trained on this 6 years ago after my university degree. is not something new in the south west.
The major components required to build this are: DC motor, capacitor, diode, 12volt battery, crankshaft of spoiling generator and alternator or coil.
There are two components that make normal generator work: the mechanical and electrical component.
in the fueless generator the mechanical component is replaced by DC motor that will be connected through crankshaft to the alternator. then power by 12volt battery, the capacitor is to keep the battery charging while the diode is to convert the alternative current to direct current.
Electrical engineer here can easily construct it with this little of my explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by mofedamijo(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2017
DanXplore:

Water is not fuel. It is at best a working fluid for turbines. But it can be a source of hydrogen if electrolysed
I said serves as....i never said it is fuel........
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by CocoaOla: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2017
Alorotimi:
I was trained on this 6 years ago after my university degree. is not something new in the south west.
The major components required to build this are: DC motor, capacitor, diode, 12volt battery, crankshaft of spoiling generator and alternator or coil.
There are two components that make normal generator work: the mechanical and electrical component.
in the fueless generator the mechanical component is replaced by DC motor that will be connected through crankshaft to the alternator. then power by 12volt battery, the capacitor is to keep the battery charging while the diode is to convert the alternative current to direct current.
Electrical engineer here can easily construct it with this little of my explanation.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by SouthEastFacts: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2017
DanXplore:

They were probably doing electrolysis of water. The hydrogen gas will probably be used as fuel for an internal combustion engine, but it costs alot of electricity to split water into hydrogen and oxygen...which does not make sense at all. All na still PMM
I don't know what they were doing. Whatever they were doing, they were using Motor cycle battery. I am equally aware there was a Combination Chamber for the gases they were collecting, which I believed to be hydrogen-oxygen gas to combust another gas in the combustion chamber.

Whatever they were doing, I wish them luck.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by SouthEastFacts: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo
Gas gotten from water using another gas gotten from water? shocked
Do u even understand ursef?
Water is made up of hydrogen n oxygen n although d process to split water molecules is on ground... Mass production of hydrogen using this method is a bit shaky n even then there is d aspect of developing a hydrogen using engine!!!!!
What you don't know is greater than you. People couldn't do it doesn't mean another person can't. People laughed at the Wright brothers, Edison and the rest.

I don't know what they were doing, but theoretically, I was impressed.

I wish them good luck.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by SouthEastFacts: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Xisnin:

Don't fool yourself, a fuel-less generator is impossible. Even if you generate electricity from water, the water is the fuel.
Water is not a fuel, but you can convert water into a fuel.
We are looking at water here, not the product of that water.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Ogaonos: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2017
Topccy007:
This is awesome..... The government should please support this innovation since they can't give us electricity. Tired of buying fuel abeg.
u tink govt go reasn dem.u wan pple lik otedola loss moni.am even thinking y phcn dnt bring light is to mak disel seller mak moni.my advice 2 dem mak dem use their hustle by opening shop dt distribute cold water drink preserve mayb market women food or use am dey cold drinks of pple wey wan do ceremony.also carry one go nysc camp 2 use am sel cold drinks nd water nd charge phones.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by musicwriter(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2017
Daejoyoung:

What is their claim? The report doesn't tell us how the fuelless generator works.

I think you all misunderstand when they say ''fueless". In this country we say"fuel" instead of petrol.

What they're saying is that the generator don't use petrol. But, of course it must have to use other source of fuel.

The generator is not fueless. I can't believe we have been so whitewashed we can't understand our own Pigin lexicon.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nusaf: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Alorotimi:
You haven't said anything.

You talked about battery, how do you charge this battery?

Is it inverter we are talking about here?

It is even more efficient to convert directly from dc to ac rather than using the dc from battery to drive a motor first, then the motor now drive the alternator. What am I even saying? Which concept are even talking about?

Bross, there is nothing about power generation that has not been explored, what is unexplored is the energy source, so forget all these inefficient long chain conversion that will still end up taking energy from somewhere. If he said he has produced a powered generator with cheap and readily available primary energy source, that one is understandable.

4 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by jollymizzle(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2017
Terenceike:

Mr. graduate have you ever carried out a research to back up that theory? You swallowed it because your physics told you that. In a layman language explain what you mean by energy, how it can neither be created nor destroyed.

If you aren't foolish you would have observed they say it runs without fuel or diesel ( which happens to be a scarce commodity to a point), meaning it could be powered by something cheaper and easily accessible
just return your certificate cos I'm telling you it's worthless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by isnovic(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2017
It hasn't worked to always look up to the Government for solution.

The definition of madness, is to do the same thing and expect a different result each time.

We Nigerians can make this project a success by thinking outside the box.

We have fund managers in house, we have people who are gifted proposal writers plus highly networked people here in Naira land.

We need to own the project, speak with the inventors and verify their claims.

If the prototype can stand the test, then we need to evolve a team to re-package the project and sell it to Nigerians as shareholders for as little as 100 Naira.

Develop a patent for it, with the inventors as beneficiary.

Get funding for these two from High network individuals or even through crowdfunding.

Make the URL available and those in Nairaland and friends will sell the URL for funding this project.

If it works on a micro scale, neighbourhood clusters and industrial parks can be powered by bigger modules of this.

This will stand the country on a good path to power sufficiency.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Yossarian: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
python1:

You are right, when daft people talk, we know. The fuel inside the generator is a chemical energy converted to heat energy, then mechanical, and finally to electrical energy, no energy was created by the generator, it simply converted the chemical energy to electrical energy. (Energy conservation principle). Now, someone said he manufactured a generator that doesn't require energy input to generate electricity and you agreed, yet you call others "daft". Are you sure know what it means to be daft? Check your dictionary, then justifiably assess yourself, you will find out that you have just described yourself.

My goodness! What savagery is this? I am afraid I have to report this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by nwatthu(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
kudos to them..igbo amaka
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by DaVinChiSam(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
python1:

You are right, when daft people talk, we know. The fuel inside the generator is a chemical energy converted to heat energy, then mechanical, and finally to electrical energy, no energy was created by the generator, it simply converted the chemical energy to electrical energy. (Energy conservation principle). Now, someone said he manufactured a generator that doesn't require energy input to generate electricity and you agreed, yet you call others "daft". Are you sure know what it means to be daft? Check your dictionary, then justifiably assess yourself, you will find out that you have just described yourself.

chai...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by JOMAX: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alright guys let's not kill ourselves over nothing. this is for real though it's not new.
1. They never meant they created energy nor
2. Did they say it would run forever

the idea is simple, they tried to create a "CYCLIC CLOSED SYSTEM " that gets its inertia from a D.C. BATTERY to run an armature embedded in a coil to generate electric current. In the process part of the energy ganerated is ALTERNATED to recharge the battery which is the principle of the electric car and such similar systems. The electric energy generated for consumption depends on the speed of the coils. The coil speed depends on the DC BATTERY'S capacity, coil size, resistances,etc. UnfortunateLyn, this system despite being called a CLOSED SYSTEM cannot continue forever due to energy losses and imbalances resulting from system design lapses and overloading beyond system capacity. HENCE, THERE IS NO PERFECT CLOSED SYSTEM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
. The best we can do for now is extend system operating time by improvements in battery quality,energy loss reduction, output control for better results. Anyone who has a secret or system that eliminates this lapses 100%, becomes a billionaire overnight. This requires attention cos with research and development it has potential to minimize pollution not solve energy crises really cos it ain't cheap. Imagine an electric car battery costing as much as 600k .... same applies here and if you overload or make wrong connections, you risk loosing your battery in a flash. So the system is actually running on battery capacity. loose your battery and nothing works. what fuel does for your engines is done by the battery
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by greenmonk: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2017
MrMoney007:

Go school, you no gree.
The external influence of Nigeria lies on her internal diversity amongst tribes. If Biafrans pull out, Oduduwa will follow suit. the North will be as irrelevant as Chad and Niger, that's the category where they belong.

Backward Islamists !
Ithought this thread is about elevtrical power generation why all this tribal fights.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by MrMoney007: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2017
greenmonk:

Ithought this thread is about elevtrical power generation why all this tribal fights.
the same way you thought on how good the world were, but in the century we were born, two bloodiest war was recorded in the contemporary time
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by critic9ja: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
adadike281:
This thread go sweet, I am here to laugh at some foolish statements but before then, kudos to my brothers! there can never be a race like the Igbo race. Special race, special people. Igbo Amaka!!!
are you doing promotional activation for your booby, ass and other accompanying components? and by the way,your pictures gave me the impression
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by urahara(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
omohayek:

This is nonsense from start to finish, only serving to demonstrate that you don't have the first clue about how science works. Instead of wasting more of my time on your drivel, let me point you to a worthwhile source for you to begin educating yourself, so you don't spill such meaningless verbal diarrhea in the future.

The dude is probably running mad grin grin.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by keleresonance: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
fuel less generator is 100 percent possible. The problem is how to achieve it. Nuclear radioactivity can be used, conditioned magnets or intelligently arranged magnets can cause vortex hence unending rotation, Resonance effect between capacitor and inductors can be used to create unending energy source, mechanical resonance can also be utilized in getting unlimited energy, specially designed gravity motor can tap into gravitational energy and many other methods. But most free energy inventor work with magnet and electric Resonance to get energy from the cosmo/Aether/Dark Energy. SO free energy is real. It only take a Genius to find it out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manatee Killed At Oguta Lake In Imo (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) / What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.