Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Power Of Money - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Power Of Money (29538 Views)

CHIDI ADIMABUAH: The Power Of Knowledge / The Trials Of Chris Abani And The Power Of Empty Words By Ikhide R. Ikheloa / The Power Of Reading Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2017
"THE POWER OF MONEY"

RATED 18

(This story belongs to AZIMIH MICHAEL DANIEL).

Please call or Whatsapp us at 09060153622

Please this story is just for fun,I nor kill my self put. Do enjoy................wait it might not be what you're expecting because am not good at writing stories I just want to share with you something that has been in my head for a while now...part of it is "REAL LIFE" while I made some part up.please enjoy....

Court arise:::sadevery one stood up except me cause am already standing)

My lawyer was trying to assure me that we were going to win the case

Lawyer:Mr Paul trust me..I have never lost a case in my 15 years I was been called to bar

Me:well Mr bako I am going to be in your memory for a very long time because I know what I have done and am tired of hiding,I don't want to play games any more .

Lawyer:don't talk like that Mr Paul we haven't lose yet there is still hope

Me:they have enough evidence to put me behind bars it's over.

Lawyer: hmmm I regret ever collecting your proposal just go and rot in jail.you're so impossible to work with and remember don't try to open your stupid mouth to mention my name any where you're on your own now.

(My lawyer left without any one noticing in the court)

Ever heard about the saying that says if the devil gives you one million with is right hand..he takes back every thing with his left?? Well that's what's happing to me right now.

My life is a total mess right now..

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2017
Episode (1)

No body wants to make friends with someone who don't contribute to that friendship.well I am that person.all my friends are living well,having the finest things of life..

I now teach ss1 students chemistry after 6 years I graduated from one of the best university in Nigeria with first class. I studied petroleum engineering ...am not fair am not black I just dey.�..

My mum and dad stays in the village still doing their farm work.I left the village to the city Lagos to be precise to do something better with my life.but northing is working well.my landlord is on my neck.my girlfriend is on my neck my life is upside down now.

It's 5:26 pm on Friday evening this girl has not come back home

Me:hello amaka where are you now I've been worried sick

Her: sorry baby the plantain of yesterday is in the brown plate in the kitchen eat it I won't be coming back home till tomorrow morning my friend are in town we are having girls night out love ya.(ends call.)

That's how she have been doing this couple months now since my condition grew from bad to worse.well I don't blame her she still need to be happy.

I called mama and papa to hear from them and my two twin younger sisters. I slept off with out eating the plantain.

4 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Episode (2)

Morning came sooner than I expected but there was a loud knock at my door

Landlord: Paul I know say you dey that room oh.you better open that door before I break am and you go pay put

(I kept quiet )

Landlord: Paul Paul Paul carry your things commot my house na abi you want make I die of hunger chai,I for look you well before I give you my house oh.which kind problem I carry Cor put for my own house now.house when my papa share reach me(in a crying tone)Paul abeg Cor gimme my money I go break your head oh this one na Saturday nor tell me say you dey school Paul Paul Paul ehn ehnnn .

(I look through the window to see if he is still there...well he was standing with a big cutlass ready to kill me if I step out of the house.then I saw Amaka coming out of a blue highlander jeep and promising the driver that she will give him a call.then she walk straight to my door)

Her:oga landlord good morning oh

Landlord: ha fine girl chai see person Perkin (he was shining his yellow teeths) how you dey naw

Her:am fine and you?

Landlord: chai and me dey o I come and see Paul he nors dey (oga landlord was on fire)

Her:OK just leave a message I will drop it for him when he gets back

Him:no I nor sabi send fine girls message just forget about am,just tell am say me oga landlord the only landlord wen water dey him compound for this area ask of am .

Her:OK sir I will, have a nice day sir

Him:my day don nice finish oh fine girl.your mama born you well.

Hersadlaughing)

4 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Episode (3)

Me:where do you think you're coming from?

Her:please Paul don't start with me I beg you please don't.

Me:Amaka what have I done wrong?

Her:everything paul, everything.when I first saw you at Toke's wedding party you were manageable to date oh
When your friend started talking to me I snub him thinking you were the perfect one.he had enough money to spend not like you who gathered salaries to live life.

Me:and who finished my savings?

Her:so you want me to stay without being in my proper shape abi?

Me:why don't you go get a job

Her:Paul that's what you are telling me abi fine .one day you will look for me you won't see me.you won't.

(She left the sitting room and went straight to the room.we live in a house called room and parlour.a room kitchen and bathroom inside.not too long my kid sister called me)

Her:hello broda

Me:joy joy joy how are you and your twin sister joyce?

Her:broda we are fine oh what about money for the waec and neco exams na?

Me:they've not paid us since last month no money now l will try to raise money by next month you hear?

Her:broda please do oh we love you hear bye bye.

I love my family so my ,I just pray God should bless me now lemme change my family situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2017
Episode (4)

Amaka was in the bathroom bathing but her phone was unlock at first I never paid any attention to it but it started ringing and its on vibration mode.the name kelvin was calling.it rang for like 5times then it stopped and a text came up

"Hi beauty you're not replying my calls and my whatsapp chat you refuse to reply what's wrong? Abi you have gone to meet that your broke boyfriend abi..you better call me back or return my money because this is not what we agreed."

I feel down with tears in my eyes
But I quickly check her Whatsapp I saw their chat..he was telling her how good she was,how tight her pussy was like she have not been using it.how big her breast is and her bum bum.I saw some of her naked pictures and his dick pictures too I cried aloud like a baby

Her:Paul who die? Paul what's wrong na talk to me..

Me:where did you go to last night?

Her:ha what does that have to do with you crying?

Me:you're cheating on me

Her:how dare you accuse me ehn Paul

Me:check your phone
(She quickly check her phone and noticed I saw everything).

Her:Paul I can explain I never meant to hurt you please forgive me

Me:why didn't you just leave,why did you cheat ?
The little money I have I still give you before my family and my rent..can't you just wait for things to get better?

Her:am sorry Paul but I have to go we can't continue this relationship.get money you will see me

Me:leave here you devil agent.and I fell stupidly in love with you...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2017
Episode (5)

It has been a week now since Amaka left to god knows where my quick notice oga landlord gave me will expired yesterday I have no where to go except the school where I work.I talked to the owner the said I can put my things in the gatekeeper's house and I can stay with him for only 3months I finally packed out of my house to the gatekeeper's house in my place of work ...I felt like dying I was the talk of the town in a bad way...I only walk at nights now if am not in class.

Student: sir the principal wants to see you and he said we must go together

Me:OK let's go..class we will continue from the next class .

Class: yes uncle

PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE

principal: Mr Paul how are you doing ?

Me: am doing fine by his Grace.

Him:good.well I have orders from the director.. You know you now live in school here they have reduce your salary from 50k to 30k the 20k will now goes to mallam till you get a place of your own.

Me(in tears) OK sir it's fine i'll manage.

After the meeting with the principal I was thinking of the kind of poison I will take that would work real fast to kill me.

I left the class to the gatekeeper's house around 8pm the door was locked

Me:mallam open the door

Him:go back to where you dey come from oh.me I nor dey do night waka so I nor like am

Me:abeg na open for me na

Him:nor dey beg me

I stood there begging for 30minutes.he still refused to open the door.then I went to the empty class to sleep till the next day.

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]Good afternoon people.please you all should join me on this one.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Episode (6)

We closed really late today and there was a little girl I have been seeing around school for quite some time now she was all alone as if she was waiting for someone so I went to talk to her

Me:hi how are you?

Her:am fine good evening sir.

Me:what's your name and what class are you?

Her:my name is blessing

Me:so blessing where do you live?

Her:I live in lekki

MesadI thought she was joking and I went further)so what class are you?

Her:am in primary four.she gave me her home address in a paper.

Me:why didn't you sign in with the school bus?

Her:my mum said I shouldn't

Me:then why is she not here to pick you up on time (already getting angry at the mother)

Her:she would but she died on her way to my school some few months back

Me:oh am so sorry please sit (I gave her a chair from the last 2k I had I use 1k to get take away fried rice and chicken for her and ice cream across the school for her).

Her:thank you very much uncle God bless you .

Me; it's ok

I took her home with the last 1k and I saw their maid who took her in..the house was way too big I promised my self to always keep an eye on her.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Episode (7)

After closing today I met blessing at the same place I went to buy food for her on credit so I kept her company till who ever is coming to pick her shows up.not long I saw a brand new white G wagon coming close to where we sat I stood up and blessing said

Her:meet my step mum

Me:your step mum?

Her:yes my step mum.

Step mum: hi blessing sorry am late get in and you are

Me:Paul am paul good afternoon ma

(She look at me from head to toe)

Her: nice to meet you paul ...(she drove off)

Mallam(laughing ) teacher wan enter big motor with him dirty body (continue laughing).

Me:your father you know who I be before ??

I cried my self to sleep that night.but not for long mallam body odour drove me out of the room around 10:30 I slept outside again..I was planning to return to the village next week end but something better happened the next day.

What do you think is going to happen?
Stay tuned for more updates
From Azimih Michael DANIEL
Call or Whatsapp us at 09060153622.

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Episode (cool

Me:so class let's call it a day.good bye everyone

Class: good bye sir

Me:mehn this teaching job is really something else o Kate(Kate is also a teacher who works here)

Kate:yes oh paul,so how are you now how are you coping?

Me:God dey oh for a month and some weeks that I move to the school my condition grew from bad to worse na no new development.

Her:sorry oh come let's go to my desk na I brought food,come let's go and eat and don't even say no because I can't finish it mum gave me a cooler of fried rice that would feed an entire army.

Mesadlaughing really hard)you're funny oh.oya let's go

We went,we ate and gist and gist till we got tired..

Kate is a beautiful girl fair in complexion.came from a well to do family..didn't really need the job but she need something to keep her busy .

So around 4pm closing time .I went to meet blessing bought food for her again on credit.before her step mum came in a BMW X6

She stepped out of the vehicle she was looking like a god female god I have never seen a woman as beautiful as she was before in my life.I was lost lust and the she brought me back to reality

Her:good afternoon paul can I talk to you for a minute?

Me:sure please sit (I gave her one of mallam's chair..he was outside his door looking at the drama that was going on)

Her:so paul tell me about your self and blessing go inside the car

I told her everything possible thing about my self and what made me moved to the school.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Continuation

Her:well that's too bad, I think I have a job for you are you interested?

Me:yes ma please tell me

Her:you will be blessings driver,you will move to my house you will then drive her to school and stay with her in school till she closes and then you bring her back home... Are you in?

Me:yes ma am in ma

Her:good.i'll pay you 100k every month but you will pack your clothes and arrange your things so u can come in on Saturday. you will start work next week.

Me:thank you very much ma

Her:here's my card and take this money its 20k us it to arrange your self see you.

She drove off.I started jumping like a mad man..mallam started shouting saying

Mallam:I know say your head get am for oil chai.see moni wen that fine madam dash am for me chai God good oh.

I was very happy. I told Kate the next day she was very happy.I said I want to quit my job but she said no not now till am fully settled..

I was very happy I took her out after school right after blessing has gone home

We enjoyed our self in the moment of my happiness I asked her to be my Girl and she said yes.it made me the happiest man on earth.

This was were I signed the life contract with the devil hmmm.

The story continues..

Written by AZIMIH MICHAEL DANIEL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Episode (9)

It has been 3weeks since madam gave me a new life,I left my things for mallam anytime he sees me in school he always roll on the floor while greeting me.we no longer fight any more.I still live with madam in her house,after I save some of my money I will get my own place in 3months time.I told my family in the village to hold on that I would send money that I just got a job in an oil company and am still trying to settle down.

.it was Friday morning madam gave me the white G wagon to drop blessing in school I was so happy I dressed to kill.blessing liked me very much she acts as if am her father.

After dropping blessing in school I told my queen Kate that madam sent me.(she didn't I just wanted to flex the car)

I drove off while playing cdq's bye bye poverty . the first place I went to was a little boutique but behold I saw someone......

Stay tuned for more updates from AZIMIH MICHAEL DANIEL

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Episode (10)

Security:Oga pack anywhere na you dey run am

That's the security man talking,I was just happy.I went in side the boutique some one called my name paul

I turned to see my ex girlfriend and her friends

Amaka:Paul is this you for real ?

Me:yes I survived I didn't die

Her:oh Paul am sorry really sorry for all I did.

Me:it's OK dear.it was all Gods plan.that was how it suppose to be my dear.come let's go and have a drink some where nice

We left the boutique and her friends followed as well.it was as if they where dreaming.

Her:paul is this your car ?a G wagon ??

Mesadlaughing )Amaka it's one of my car

We left to have a drink after the drink we exchange numbers and I told her I have to return to work she stole a hug from me I smile .I drop her off then I went straight to the school.I picked blessing up and drop Kate at her house before going to my Madams house .

"Paul it's Saturday and I know you won't go to work today please come to my house am not feeling fine I need to see you.and there is something I want to tell you."

The message was from Amaka.I thought about the text and I said to my self well it's just a harmless visit.I replied her saying am going to come by 12 that am very busy.she replied almost immediately saying she can't wait obviously she was happy.

I told madam that my close friend is really sick and I need to take him to the hospital with immediate effect.
She gave me 250k to take my supposed friend to the hospital

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
COME OUT please.
TheBlessedMan, PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, CHUMZYPINKY..
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain, queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn, rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse,
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.am a new member here,just got your names.
Re: The Power Of Money by Akinwale14(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
MichaelDaniel10:
COME OUT please.
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain, queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn, rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse,
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.am a new member here,just got your names.
thanks for the invitation

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by Halyma(f): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thanks for the mention.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by olatex25(m): 2:58am On Dec 12, 2017
MichaelDaniel10:
COME OUT please.
power of money like seriously... is good to be here

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by greyce: 5:16am On Dec 12, 2017
MichaelDaniel10:
COME OUT please.
Ok, leggo

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Continuation

And she said I should us the BMW X6

I took my bath wore a polo shirt and my short jean with my new Gucci sandal I looked at the mirror then I said to my self let's show off.

I drove quietly to her house and I parked very close to her window as soon as she saw me she rushed out hugging me like her boyfriend who just returned to the country .

Her: baby I thought you wouldn't come

MesadI took a good look around,her neighbours were watching and they were mostly girls.I knew she was using me to show off but hey I didn't care I just want to use My chance well) I won't miss your invitation my dear.

Her: come in come in

So what can I offer you?

Me:anything would do

(She left for long before coming out.she came out with a short skirt that did northing to hide her big bum bum and her shirt was next to northing)

Her:hope you don't have any problem with what am wearing oh the house is hot and it's not as if you've not seen me naked before.

Me:wow it has been really long I saw you I miss you.

Her:I miss you too (she came closer to me and we started watching a movie

But something happened

Call or Whatsapp us at 09060153622

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2017
Episode (11)

Me:Amaka we can't do this please

Her:paul I miss you,I did please I miss your hands all over my body

I wanted to say something but she kissed me.it was a very deep kiss I tried to stand up.the spirit didn't want what was happening but my body fell stupidly for her.

I kissed her lips and her back,I kissed all over her body but this was not list it was love I carried her into her room,I placed her on the bed UnCloth her before I took my clothes off.

She was smiling all through.

I gave her a full body massage,with oil
Massaging her bum bum and her boobs then I kissed her neck before going in her.we didn't have sex.we made love like couples. We did it over and over till then next day.she woke me up and prepared breakfast for me I was already falling for her.I was lost,I don't know what I was doing any more but I stayed till evening and we made love again in the sitting room and bathroom before I left.

Her:so baby when are you coming back ?

Me:soon baby.I have to work and get this money.

Her:am so sorry for all I did to you

Me:it's fine.please work me to my car

Her:of course I will.I don't want all this stupid bad mouth girls talk to you.

Mesadlaughing) really
Her:yes na
Me:OK let's go

We got to my car (sorry my Madams car) I brought out 100k for her up keep

Her;Jesus paul this is too much na wow thank you so much I love you.

Me:take care dear(I drove off feeling like a boss never knew I was just being stupid). I went home late madam was worried sick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Episode (12)

Madam:what happen your phone was switched off

Me:ma we had to transfer him to another hospital oh,because he is really sick and I spent all the money for the transfer process.

Her:wow that's too bad.my husband will be coming back to the country in two days time I want you to drive me to the airport to pick him up.

Me:yes ma

Her: and send me your account number I will transfer 500k to your account for your friends treatment.

Me:wow thank you very much ma.wow you have just saved my friends life thank you so much.

Her:if you need anything don't hesitate to call on me you hear?

Me:yes ma thank you very much.where is blessing I have not seen her since?

Her:the maid took her to her grandmother's house.

Me:OK lemme quickly get back to my room.

Her:sit down paul

(What's going on.God hope I have not put my self in trouble chai lemme start confessing now oh.or maybe she has found out that I went to see Amaka

Why do bad things always happen to me na.)

TBC.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Episode (13)

Madam:paul do you know why I gave you this job in the first place?

Me:no ma,I don't

Her:I saw something in you

Mesadwatin you see self because me na poverty I dey see since o)what's that ma?

Her:I ...never mind just go back to your room.

Me:OK ma.

Three days later my Madams husband got back to the country.he is an advance man like a man of 65years of age I was shocked to the Bone's.
So he called me to his relaxation room upstairs.

Boss:so Mr Paul tell me about your self.

Me: I told him everything

Him:wow you have really gone through a lot in this life

Me:yes sir,life was not easy at all till madam gave me a new life.

Him;she gave me a new life as well son,when she agreed to marry me,after I lost my wife.

Me:so sorry about that sir.

Him:well I have good news for you

Me:good news sir?

Him:yes good news.before I came into the country.my wife sent me a copy of your CV so I can forward it to my friends for them to help you get a good job.

Me:wow(I remember my madam asking me for it one morning,why is she helping me like this wait I don't care to know self at least am living well now)

Him:my Ghana friend who runs one big oil company here have a job for you.

Me:JESUS for real sir

Himsadlaughing) do you expect me to start telling jokes at my age?

Me(laughing) this is the best news ever sir,thank you very much sir .

Him:but paul can you do me one favour?

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Continuation

Me:anything sir

Him:I want you to please stay here for sometime or maybe when you want to get married(he said that laughing )

Me:no problem at all sir.thank you very much.

I went back to my room thanked God for changing my story for good just then I received an alert of 650k from my madam.

I fainted

TBC.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Episode (14)

I sent 300k to papa so he and mama can start a business and I also sent 50k to my sisters for their up keep they have called me like a million times to tell me thank you.I promise them that I would visit them as soon as am settled.I have started my new job since a month now.and everything is going fine.Amaka called me just this morning for me to see her at home that she is sick I promised to spend the night at her house.because this Friday after work I have to see my queen.

4:30pm I was out of the office with my official car a Prado jeep 2016 model. My monthly salary is 2.5million but it's a contract job and would expire in 2years. I drove to her house after work my queen prepared jollof rice and chicken for me.I ate to my satisfaction.

Kate:baby lately you have been too busy for me and I don't like it one bit

Me:baby I know its work na

Her:work work work.what are you using all the money you have now to do because you don't have a house,a car or any landed property.
But you earn enough now.see paul you are no longer a child,you have seen poverty before,so you don't need any one to tell you how life is change paul change.

Mesad shouting)Kate this is the main reason I don't like visiting you.you talk too much don't I know I will sort those things out abeg just leave me alone for now (I stood up without finishing my food picked up my car keys then I left her house without a word.)
Her:Paul please stop am sorry am really sorry forgive me(I drove off)

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by Mercielove(f): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Paul just fall my hand, he didn't learn from what amaka did to him unfortunately most men are like Paul in reality. Nice story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by bimberry1307(f): 4:08am On Dec 13, 2017
MichaelDaniel10:
COME OUT please.
thanks for the mention
Re: The Power Of Money by igit270: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2017
tanx for d mention
Re: The Power Of Money by MissRelly: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Wow!! this one na story,welldone nd Happy New Year

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by Osjaay(f): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2018
grinama just feeling the story now... o mehn c the power of V..... in action. the Toto come modify your thinking capacity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Episode (15)

Amaka:baby what's wrong you look dull

Me:stressful day.baby you're adding weight o,look at you.

Her:yes oh you're feeding me well now. You're trying now.come to the room I have a surprise for you

Me:wow let's go then

Hersadshe remove the gown she was wearing and behold all I see is pleasure pleasure pleasure)

She walk straight to me push me lightly on the bed then she took off my clothes She use her two hands to hold on to my dick. She rubbed and rubbed until I forgot my anger and started to get hard. She kissed my neck and kept on rubbing me.

I was naked in front of her and I wanted her to be naked too. I removed her bra and panties. She laid on the bed in doggy style position and begged me to Bleep her.
I got on the bed and grabbed that big ass and I entered her. I could see that my dick was too big for her because she cried out when I entered her tight pussy.

I spanked her very hard and I was fucking her very hard too. I think she liked it because she kept on begging me not to stop.
“Bleep me harder, call me a LovePeddler and Bleep this pussy,” she said. I did as I was told.

She was screaming and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I gave her ass one last squeeze, entered her as deep as my dick could go and poured all my cum inside her slutty pussy.
After I came, I laid on the bed then we both slept off.

NEXT MORNING

Amaka:baby good morning, how was your night?

Me:it was beautiful and you?

Her:oh you made me your woman last night.

Me:oh really thanks.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Continuation

Her:ehn baby I have a problem

Me:what's it ?

Her:my rent has expire oh and I need to renew it

Me:how much is it?

Her:400k and I don't have foodstuffs and new clothes any more.

Me:ha OK I will send you 700k on Monday morning hope it will be enough for everything ?

Her:omg my love it is more than enough I love you.come here you deserve my body.come and eat me up

I gave her what she wanted.later in the day I went home peacefully.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
COME OUT please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) / Twisted Love / Awaken: Divine Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.