Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Power Of Money - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Power Of Money (29558 Views)

CHIDI ADIMABUAH: The Power Of Knowledge / The Trials Of Chris Abani And The Power Of Empty Words By Ikhide R. Ikheloa / The Power Of Reading Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Of Money by queenitee(f): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thanks, got your mention

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by adontcare(f): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:
COME OUT please.
TheBlessedMan, PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, CHUMZYPINKY..
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain, queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn, rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse,
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.am a new member here,just got your names.
thanks for the invite. Hope u will update more often cos I have a big appetite. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by adontcare(f): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
This Paul disgust me o jare. Is he acting zee world? His foolishness is just extraordinary. Gush

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by souloho19(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thanks for the invite mate, following!

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 3:29am On Mar 18, 2018
Episode (16)

I called Kate to beg her for what happened earlier she said it was alright .

5:25 Monday evening

I went to the school to pick up blessing and meet with Kate.blessing signed up for the school bus some months back because of my new job.but today I went to pick her up.I took both Kate and blessing to the restaurant opposite the school we ate drank and we had so much fun and I went to drop Kate at her house then I took blessing home.

TWO WEEKS LATER

There was one week holiday no work no northing it was time to rest.but madams husband traveled out of the country for his regular medical check up and blessing and the maid went to her grandma's house(her late mum's mother.)so I was all alone in the house with madam.

""""Baby leave whatever you're doing and come here right now.

Stay turned for More updates from Azimih Michael Daniel
Call or whatsapp us at 09060153622
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 3:30am On Mar 18, 2018
Episode (17)

The message was from Kate,I rushed to the BMW x6 with full speed then I drove to her house.madam kept calling my phone and sending text asking what's wrong.
But I couldn't reply because I was driving I got to the address that she put in the text it.the place was a new and beautiful area.then I saw her waving at me I parked and came out of the car I saw her and some people

Me:baby what's going on.

Kate:this is Mr Ben and Mr Bako

Me:OK good to meet you.my name is paul.

Her:I know you must be wondering why I called you here,you see this compound (I look at it very well,its a old building and the wrote for sale in it)

Me:I see

Her:baby I want us to buy this building and build our home here..

Mesadwow was really impressed about how far she has gone to make sure I get settled.)how much is the house

Mr Ben:the land will go for 10.5 while the house is 25 million.

Me:wow that's way too much.

Her:baby it's about time you have a house of your own.I know we will defiantly break this house down but we need the land and its in a beautiful environment.

Me:OK I will think about it .

Her:baby there is northing to think about.have you forgotten I now about the side contract you carried out with the new petroleum company (yes I got a one time contract to supply fuel to 35 filling stations and its worth over 70million but I was not thinking of building now).

Me:OK I will pay for the place on Monday.but first lemme see the papers.I checked everything and it was OK....
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 3:31am On Mar 18, 2018
Episode (18)

Monday came fast I called in sick and I went to Mr bako's office to sign the papers after paying for the place.

I called some contractor's paid them they went into action.first they grind the building that was there down. And they started my building of 8 bedroom duplex..

It has been 2 weeks since I started my building and business was going well I was having side contract from different companies more money to my account.I took excuse from work then I went to the village with my 2017 brand new range rover red in colour. My family were very happy I renovated my father's house bought a car for him a Mercedes Benz jeep 2015 model and my mum I bought her a brand new Toyota venza 2015 model as well.I bought close to 6 lands in the village in the three weeks I stayed there.

My duplex was completed before I got back to Lagos my life was my life was just going well.I spent the remaining one week with kate in her house.I told her what I have done in the past few week she was very very happy for me.I took her to the movies.that night we had mad fun before coming back home we slept off very tired to do anything.

TWO MONTHS LATER

I moved in to my house,bought my self different types of cars from Benz to venza,Acura Rolls Royce Phantom (2015) Jaguar XF (2015) B MW 3 Series Sedan (2015).I was the talk of the town but now it was in a good way..the money was coming in way too much for me to handle..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 3:32am On Mar 18, 2018
Episode (19)

FROM KATE'S SIDE.

it was a normal for me no school today. it has been five months I moved out of my father's house to get a place of my own.and everything is going well my boyfriend is doing well recently he has been following my advice.I know for sure he is cheating on my with his ex but I just hoped he would change.the way he talks to me sometimes are not the way he normally talks to me. I know that Amaka girl has a hand in some of his behavior towards me.I have been seeing his Whatsapp chat with her..well I'll leave everything for God.i know I am not a saint either.I cheated on my ex boy friend with his best friend one night after I found out he cheated on me with a random girl in the party.well his best Friend has always wanted me and I was just too stupid to notice that he planned everything that happened few years ago it turns out my ex boy friend never cheated on me,he was just so drunk that he was found in an awkward state with the girl and his best friend took some pictures of them and showed me when my ex traveled out of town for business.
My ex always like girls,he care for them like they were his girl friends,sister and mother but I thought he was sleeping with some if not all.I was just mad and was really thinking of a way to pay him back so he would know how it feels .
I invited my ex, bestfriend over to my boyfriend house the day my boyfriend was supposed to come back to town and I made sure I knew the exact time he was going to come.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 3:32am On Mar 18, 2018
Continuation

Kate:me and my boyfriend friend talked till I knew it was just few minutes remaining for my boyfriend to reach the house..his best friend was still talking then I stood up walk straight to him then I started kissing him like my life depends on it.I UnCloth him,while he did the same to me.

and his hands started to explore my whole body from top to bottom. Then his mouth took over, kissing and nuzzling my body, leaving my pussy till last, which was hungering for attention

Then he dropped to his knees and the first touch of his tongue on my clitoris sent the most wonderful feelings flooding through my body, I pulled his head tightly against my pussy thrusting forward to meet his probing tongue, I found myself moaning and telling him how wonderful he was. His tongue was just out of this world, he seemed to keep me in a state of high arousal as he explored the most intimate parts of my body. I wanted it inside me immediately and begged him to give it to me and I looked him straight in the eye and pleaded with him to Bleep me and to Bleep me like I'd never been bleeped before.

I was so glad that my ex wasn’t in the room at this time as I really don’t think I wanted him to come at that time.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 3:34am On Mar 18, 2018
Continuation

The pressure of his warm cock head on the verge of penetration was driving me absolutely wild, then I got very nervous at the thought of another cock entering me and I began to feel very guilty and said something along the lines of "Oh Bleep, I shouldn't be doing this. He didn’t say a thing, he just continued to gently probe back and forth at the entrance to my pussy, to be honest I couldn’t stop now and I manoeuvred my thighs outside his and with the help of my hands on his bottom I tried to help his cock into me.
My moaning and grasping at his bottom was the perfect indication that I was now in need of his cock inside me.

He asked "Do you want me to put a condom on?" Here it was, I was going to let this man Bleep me.

Me:No, …but please don't come in me."

Him:Are you sure, kate

Me:No, I just need to be bleeped. Please, before I lose the moment."

He slowly let the full length of his cock slip into me, the feeling was indescribable, to my shame he had only just fully entered me when I began to shudder and start to moan and groan and threw my head back, my eyes were closed and my hands clenched so tightly into his buttocks and I proceeded to have the most powerful orgasm ever, I thought that I was going to pass out and I just burst into tears.
Suddenly my ex appeared around the door with a look of astonishment on his face. I was so sexually aroused I could barely talk..he just look at me then to his best friend who didn't have a clue on time what was going on
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 3:35am On Mar 18, 2018
Episode (20)

He went to his kitchen brought out a knife that he was going to kill both of us and then kill him self.we begged for our lives.it was then his best friend started confessing.

He said my ex never cheated on me.he only made up stories for him to be one his good books and trusted list.

I was so mad at him embarrassed at my self for going so low.and I just wish the ground should just open up for me to fall in or I should just die right there.I couldn't face my ex boy friend or his friend.

And his best friend said when I was crying while telling him my relationship problems and how I would love to pay him back.he made sure I did and with him.that's how I lost my relationship all because I told my problem to someone else and it was used against me.now my ex relocated to London he is happily married with two kids.so that's why I refused to take any action when I found out that paul was cheating on me.am just leaving him to change. but if he does not change I will talk to him about it.because if I take actions into my own hands I can be really crazy.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 3:38am On Mar 18, 2018
COME OUT please.
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain, queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn, rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse,
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.
Re: The Power Of Money by donsamtex(m): 6:34am On Mar 18, 2018
Please continue grin

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by Akinwale14(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:
COME OUT please.
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.
Thanks for the invitation

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by Akinwale14(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:
COME OUT please.
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.am a new member here,just got your names.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Episode (21)

From Paul's side.

It has been a year and six months that I have been working with my company everything is going well. I was just paid my salary for last month.Amaka called me that she needs to travel to the village that her mum is so sick.I was moved to send her 1million naira so she could take her to the Best hospital for good treatment. But she didn't let me see her or at least drop her off at the park.well 2 weeks later I went to her house when her phone number is not going through. I discovered she has moved out.

Unknown girl:you must be paul Right?

Me: yes I am l,hope no problem? (It was then I took a good look at this lady,she is fair,has big boobs ,big back side and killer hips.all my head was thinking was a way to get this sex god to bed.)

Her:not at all.but I have some informations about Amaka that you would love to hear.

Me:really,please let's go into my car and talk

Her:no I would love it if you drive to some where safe.

Me:OK let's go to my house,that's if you'll agree?

Her:why not.its a private matter so let's go.

Me:great then.(I started the engine of my Toyota venza and then drove straight home.)

We got in my gate man closed the gate and then I took her to the sitting room.she was wearing a tight gown that showed all her shape I was not thinking straight all I wanted was to suck and Bleep that pussy till she don't have any more cum left in her body.

Me :welcome to my home dear.

Her:its beautiful, and by the way my name is Becky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Continuation

Me:oh I forgot to ask.it's like I know you already. There is this connection between us my dear

Her:yes oh Mr paul be rubbing my head with your sweet words.

(Me:I won't only rub your head its your ass I want to rub).

Mesadlaughing)that's just me baby.so what can I offer you?

Her:anything would do but first I really need to use your bathroom.

Me:OK let's go to my own upstairs, because I have not really fixed up the rest(that's a lie)

She pulled her shoes.and left her hand bag in the sitting room. Then we both went upstairs to my room.I showed her the bathroom and told her am going to get the drinks.

When I got back from the bar downstairs. I saw part of the bathroom door open.then I saw her wearing her red pant and pulling her short gown down.I couldn't help it I rush to the bathroom pinned her to the wall pull the pant down and I started sucking her

Her:paul stop what are you doing.we can't do this na

Me:I love you already baby.

Her:but but (her moans interrupted her words)

I stuck a finger in her moist pussy and began fucking her with that.

Her:“Oh, paul,paul, you’re driving me crazy,” she cried out. “Bleep me.”

I carried her to my bed then i grabbed her by the ass cheeks and with a sure quick movement, thrust my big manmeat deep into her pussy.

Her: “Oooh, paul, Bleep me, paul, Bleep me.

Her:“Bleep me, Bleep me, Bleep me, Bleep me, Bleep me”(she screamed endlessly as i pounded her pussy for all it was worth).
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Continuation

SHE GRABBED MY HAND AND STARTED SMASHING MY HAND HARD ON HER TITTIES AND GRINDING HER PUSSY WITH MY DICK INSIDE AND THEN SHE CAME SPASMING WITH VIOLENT JOLTS OF ECSTACY!! SHE SCREAMED OUT "Bleep YEAHHHHH, OOOHHHHHHH...,."YOU'RE THE BEST PAUL.AMAKA WAS RIGHT.(WAS CONFUSED BUT I WAS NOT INTERESTED)

UNKNOWN CRYING VOICE:OH MY WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??

STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES,CALL OR WHATSAPP US AT 09060153622
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
COME OUT please.
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun,
Re: The Power Of Money by queenitee(f): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2018
I'm here already, sorry, been busy.
Re: The Power Of Money by YINKS89(m): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2018
jus arrived....
Re: The Power Of Money by jbaby265(f): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:
COME OUT please.

thanks

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by itsandi(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: The Power Of Money by jbaby265(f): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2018
mehn this Paul na something else o

@op watsup na. this your last two update na die o. you wan murder person abi. hmmm this kian rain sef. cold dey catch me. I just feel like..........)

pls update oooo

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Episode (22)

I turned back it was Kate.oh my,what am I going to do.I stood up wearing just my shorts while Becky just use the bed sheet to cover her body like northing ever happened. I was angry. I rushed downstairs kate was just crying in the sitting room.

Kate: oh what did I do wrong paul?
What,have I ever hurt you?
Why have you been cheating on me?
No wonder you never ask for sex.
I knew you were cheating on me with Amaka. But I thought it ended.now you are cheating on me with some random slut.

Becky: hey you better watch your mouth,you're the slut here if you don't know.(Becky was fully dressed and ready to go)amaka met paul before you.

Kate:and I stood by him when she left him to die.

Becky:and by the way whatever you think you're enjoying is not going to last because at the end you won't marry paul.if he loved you like he won't be going around fucking every girl he sees.

Kate (crying)paul I loved you this is how you paid me back for everything I have done for you right?? It's over just go .

With that she walked out of my house leaving me with Becky.

Becky:paul please comman give me my money lemme go

Me:you bitch which money do I owe you?

Her:sheybe when you were fucking me,pressing my boobs and pressing my ass you think it's free abi?

Me:but you didn't tell me from the start that you're been paid for sex na

Her:mr paul thats what we do.me and your lovely ex Amaka or present I don't care.we are runs babes.

Me:so you fooled me?
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Continuation

Her:was I the one that told you to leave your brain and start thinking with your dick?

Me:how much is your bloody money?

Her:750k

Me:you must be stupid for thinking I will pay a dime

Her:see Paul nor take me play oh.I don dey this game tey tey.

I just kept quiet.she brought out her phone and started making a call.

Her;dpo please come to (******my house address********) one internet fraudster tricked me to his house and then raped me here.please send your men right away.

Me:you fool do you think you can scare me?
Her:let's see.

30 minutes later.

I heard people shouting out side and gun shots out side,I rushed out to see what was going on then 3police men pointed their gun towards me saying I should follow them out side.

Me:there is a mistake oh.she lied.let's talk na

Police: oga make we go station first we go talk.

We all left my house and they put me in the back of their police car.while all the people in my area was looking at me like a common thief.

Oh my God what have I gotten my self into.I cried.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Episode (23)

Policeman:so na you be the yahoo boy.

Me:do I look like a yahoo boy to you?

Him:oga just shut up oh,you better behave.you go dey rape girl

Me:I didn't rape anyone o
Him:na you Cor know that one.
Me:oga abeg make una allow me go na.I nor tell them for office say I dey travel.
Policeman (2):DPO wan see you Mr paul.
Me:thank God let's go abeg.
..DPO:so Mr paul you're going to bail your self out of here.
Me:I didn't do anything, where is Becky?
Him:she has gone to the hospital for check up
Me:my God.I didn't do anything to her
Him:but you had sex with her right?
Me:yes it was planned between us.

Him:oga you better call some one to come and bail you.and your bail is 1.5million.and you will pay for her hospital bills and the money she said you took from her altogether you're paying 3.5million.

Me(crying)where am I going to get such amount na?do you want me to die here?

Him:you have the chance to call two people
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Continuation

I called madam she paid the bail and I have to return it one am out back to her.

Her:paul what really happened.because I know you didn't rape her

Me:ma

Her: and please call me Jane.my name is Jane. You calling me ma makes me old.

Me:OK ma.sorry Jane.

Her:but it should be between me and you.in the presence of chief you can call me ma.

Me:yes Jane.

I told her what really happened and we were both hungry she went to my kitchen to cook for us.while I went to bath and thank God saving me today .

She called me from downstairs that food is ready but in a strange way.

Her:Peeee food is ready
Me:I'll be down in a minute

I got downstairs she cooked fried rice and chicken.my favourite. We ate gist watched a movie until it was past nine.

Me:oh my God. Jane it's past nine already what about chief?

Her:oh I forgot,he traveled out of the country for both his check up and a business meeting.

Me;OK.but it's late now,how will you be able to drive home?and what about blessing?

Her:blessing is with her grandma's house and the maid is with her.so I am all alone.can I spend the night here please...

Me:OK no problem ma, sorry Jane.

Jane:thank you so much dear.(with that she hug me so tight and then rested her head on my shoulders till we both slept of in that position.at around 12:03 I woke up to discover we were still in the dinner table then I carried her upstairs to my room.I removed her shoe.switched on the A.c then I slept on the floor till the next morning.).
Re: The Power Of Money by jbaby265(f): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2018
nice one.. keep it up and coming

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:21am On Mar 31, 2018
Episode (24)

I woke up late like around 8am.Jane was no longer in the room I stood up went to the bathroom to freshen up.than I dressed up.just then kate came into the room looking all beautiful.

Jane: why did you sleep on the floor na

Me:I just want to keep you safe. That's why I didn't go to the other rooms

Her:thanks but you could have joined me on the bed na

Me:no o.so can I have your account number let me pay in back the money?

Her:you know you don't have to na

Me:you've help me so much.let me just return this one.

Her:OK I will text it to you.

Me:that's nice.

Her:now let's go and eat I made breakfast

Me:wow can't wait to eat your delicious food.

Her:common let's go jhoor big head.

We both we downstairs we ate,playfully fed each other then it was time for us to go our respective home.

I hug her for over 30 minute,my mouth was on her neck the whole time. Her body was like the best soft rose.then I walked her to her car.we said our good bye's she then drove off.

I drove to work late.on my way back I drove to Kate's house.I knocked then she opened up.her eyes was red,so red that I was scared.I hug her then she started crying again I led her in side her house placed her on the bed.
Then I kissed her it took 3 minutes for her to respond then I removed her clothes gently and she did the same for me.I massage her with oil.massage her massive butt and boobs.

Then I started sucking her pussy..

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:26am On Mar 31, 2018
Continuation

Her:“Ohh… paul, yes, I like that, don’t stop, ooohhhh…” she moaned.
I was having the time of my life.

She held on to the top of the bed and turned her back so i could Bleep her from behind.

I grabbed my dick and started rubbing it against her ass. I rubbed my hard dick against her while using his other hand to finger her pussy.
When i could not take it anymore i proceeded to drive my dick into her pussy It was tight and sweet and heavenly. Kate bit her lips as i entered her.

Pussy juice was everywhere and i was sure i had make her cum as i bleeped her pussy.i put two fingers inside her pussy and she moaned out loud.

“Please Bleep me… Bleep me the way you bleeped that girl the other day. I want you to be rough and nasty with me like you were with Amaka's friend, Please.”

That word's turned me on the more...

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:26am On Mar 31, 2018
Continuation

I began to spank her ass.
I spanked her very hard and I was fucking her very hard too. I think she liked it because she kept on begging me not to stop.
“Bleep me harder, call me a LovePeddler and Bleep this pussy,” she said. I did as I was told. I called her a cheap LovePeddler and spanked her harder. I let my fingernails dig into her ass as I was entering her.
She was screaming and begging me. When the spanking became too much, she started to beg me to slow down, but I was already possessed.
I did not hear her as I banged into her harder and deeper than ever. She was screaming and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I gave her ass one last squeeze, entered her as deep as my dick could go and poured all my cum inside her pussy.
After I came, I laid on the bed. She sat down and looked at me for a while

Her:don't ever hurt me again never

Me:I promise.

We gist and gist and I told her what happened after she left and how I paid 3.5million for my bail. But I didn't tell her about Jane.(I lost my salary with out using it for any thing.) I really need to start using my head to think from now henceforth.

Stay tuned for more up dates from Azimih Michael Daniel
Call or Whatsapp us at 09060153622

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twisted Love / Awaken: Divine Hunter / Getting A Life- Safarigirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.