Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Power Of Money - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Power Of Money (28941 Views)

CHIDI ADIMABUAH: The Power Of Knowledge / The Trials Of Chris Abani And The Power Of Empty Words By Ikhide R. Ikheloa / The Power Of Reading Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Of Money by mitchelljnr(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Paul's P is bringing big P his way

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by donaldphilipizu(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
somtin z really wrong somwia

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by Remite011(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
interesting story, nice writeup n well composed. pls make ur update faster and in fact make it lengthy. More ink to ur pen, salivating for the remaining part.......

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Episode 63

"From Kate side"

What I saw almost killed me,not only my suspicions of Paul and Amaka having an affair is true,they are even married and automatically he is the father of Amaka's bastard son..

Boy 2:mama you want make we off her?

Me:no not yet,I will make her pay dearly for this.
I will make her lose everything even her son.
She will regret ever knowing Paul
She took advantage of me.
She will die slowly.

Boy 1:mama d mama you too much..

I know you all are wondering how I come in contact with this kind of guys...

Back in my university days I had an affair with the deadliest cult leader but it was short because he left school after all the police and anti cultists where on his tail but he promise to always send help when am in need..

And here we are....

Me: I will continue to act like northing happened till its time to strike.
Let's go....

"From Paul's side"

Chief: how are you guys doing

Me:we are fine sir

Chief: I heard you got your ass kicked son

Me: hahaha I was about to show that guy my skills before madam came out oh

Janesadlaughing) look at him, if it was not for me you could have been long gone by now.

We gisted till I left to Paul's school.

That evening was normal everyone was happy we gisted and slept off.

"Saturday morning"

Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul

That was Amaka screaming like a mad woman while running inside my compound..

Kate and I rushed downstairs

Me:what's happening what??

Amaka:some gun men came into my house

Shot my gateman dead,some one that just came back from the village and they took my son my boy my little boy..

Me have you called the police.

Her:yes I have ooo I have called them

Kate:its OK come inside and rest

Amaka: leave me alone I want to find my son..

Me:I quickly called the policeman I went to see sometime ago.

They came in and started their investigation by asking us question before heading down to Amaka's house..

I later went to work that day.

Some hours later Amaka came in to the supermarket...

Amaka: Paul am so disappointed in you,how can you sit here relax while your son is out there with no father or mother

Me:are you stupid Amaka can't you see that am working with the police to make sure he is safe

Amaka:if you don't bring my son before tomorrow I will tell Kate everything

Just then a call came in..

Caller:are you Amaka ?

Amaka: yes yes where is my son?

Caller: you have 48 hours to get 200 million or else you will see your son's head on your bed by Tuesday morning.

Amaka:ha where will I see 200 million naira before Tuesday

Hello hello

Amaka:Paul Paul am dead..

Me:how much do you have in your account now??

Her:just 150,000 naira I just ordered my goods and I have not made any sales oh am finish...

Me its OK: we'll use your house and super market to get the money from the bank on Monday

Amaka:then I will lose everything abi?

Me:I will figure some thing out,I don't have up to that amount now.

We both went to my house.

Me:honey am home

Kate:baby how far any news about our boy?

Me:baby we'll talk about that later,first let's help Amaka out from the car first she is really weak.

We help Amaka out of the car then we took her to the guest room after that I left the room went upstairs to freshen up.

"Later that evening in my room"

Kate:so honey what is going to happen now??

Me:like I said honey I think we need to use her house and super market as collateral

Kate:oh my God,I don't wish this kind of thing for my enemy oh.

Me:am telling you babe

We talked about so many things then we slept off.

"2;56 am"

I woke up from the sound of my phone vibration
I checked it,to see a message from Amaka.

"PAUL I CAN'T SLEEP I NEED YOU NOW OR ELSE I WILL TELL KATE EVERYTHING"

me:ha this is the end for me oh.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
Guys the story is almost coming to an end oh

Thanks to everyone that has been here since the beginning.
Re: The Power Of Money by uthlaw: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
we dey ur back gdiba

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by Yemike(m): 12:15am On Nov 25, 2018
Thanks for the invite.
But with the little I've read I the title should have been "The Power Of Puna"gringrin

The tempo is a little bit high and everything is happening so fast like you're in a rush to complete the story.

I think 2baba's song "Amaka" will be the perfect song to end this piece.

More Wisdom bro, and thanks for the invite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2018
Yemike:
Thanks for the invite.
But with the little I've read I the title should have been "The Power Of Puna"gringrin

The tempo is a little bit high and everything is happening so fast like you're in a rush to complete the story.

I think 2baba's song "Amaka" will be the perfect song to end this piece.

More Wisdom bro, and thanks for the invite.

Yes oo am in a rush,cux if I don't it will enter next year..
Re: The Power Of Money by donaldphilipizu(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2018
really in deep shit

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by mitchelljnr(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2018
I said it ooo, Big P for Paul

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2018
Episode 64

I quietly left the room to Amaka's room downstairs

Me: Amaka what is it na?

Her:I was thinking about our son and I started crying

Me:its OK my love come here..

I hugged her and I carried her back to the bed and was playing with her hair till she slept off...

While I was still with my phone I was just going through "NAIRALAND" when Kate started calling me before the phone could ring out I silent it then I left Amaka's room and went straight to the kitchen..

I saw Kate coming down from the stairs but she didn't see me..

She later came to the kitchen

Kate:honey what are you doing here?

Me:I heard some foot steps so I was going round the house to check..

Her:wow that's nice,did you checked Paul's room

Me:No Honey I was hearing the foot steps from down stairs

Her:OK let's go and sleep..

We went to the room I prayed to God and was thanking him.

"From Kate's side of the story"

I was so mad and happy at the same time for what going on in Amaka's life

I didn't call the shots on Amaka.
I didn't send my boys to her anymore
I didn't kill her gate man
I am not responsible for the kidnap of her son.

And all that is making me mad

But am happy that after she pay the ransom for her son she will lose everything and I will make sure Paul does not in anyway try to her her

She Must pay for taking advantage of me but the problem is who could be behind this .

After thinking so many things I slept off.

"Sunday morning"

From Paul's side of the story

We were All sad and we couldn't go to church everyone was worried now Amaka is not just cry for her son but for the fact that she will lose everything after he is back.she now talks like a mad woman saying she can't go back to poverty that she is thinking of forgetting her son and then move on with her life but Kate surprise me by telling her that the life of her child matters that she should forget about all that and focus on bringing back her son she really did her best to convince her..

"From Amaka's side of the story"

Oh lord why did I choose to come back to destroy this peace ful home?

Is this my punishment

Who did I offend na

Why is life like this??

Paul:dear its okay its not the end of the world..

Everything will be fine we are here for you...

"From Paul's side of the story"

I was so sad because this is not how I want things to end ...

Fast forward to Monday.

We all went to Amaka's bank to take the loan it took 6 hours immediately after we stepped out if the bank with the cash their call came in..

Caller:Hello Mr Paul I want you to drive to the road opposite first Bible church now with the cash..

Me:OK what about the boy

Call ended

Just the my phone started ringing it was the dpo but I didn't pick up,I told Kate to take Amaka and Paul back to the house (we don't want to put our son at risk too so we didn't take him to school today)

I drove straight to where I was told and kept the money.

Another call came in

Caller: leave your car,go to

The back of the church and wait for our call,after that the call ended.

I ran straight to the the back of the church forgetting my car keys inside my car and left the door open..I was thinking Amaka's son was at the back of the church but when I got there I saw a note

"PAULO THIS ONE NA WARNING"
Re: The Power Of Money by mitchelljnr(m): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bros I Hail o, nice update

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
mitchelljnr:
Bros I Hail o, nice update

Na you I hail pass you too much.
Re: The Power Of Money by donaldphilipizu(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Weldon Bros...... Nice update

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by godello: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
Keeping up

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2018
Episode 65.

Immediately after the I got another phone call thinking it was them but it was the dpo.

Dpo:Mr Paul turn back with the money now,we've the boy now

Me:Ha see wahala oh...

I ran out to see four guys entering my car then they started shooting at me I tried to run away but I got shot on my hand and leg while they zoom off...

The phone was still connected to dpo so I managed to tell him my location that was the last thing I remembered...

"From Kate's side of the story"

I got a call that the child have been found but Paul already lost the money and has been shot I quickly rushed to the hospital only to see Amaka there before me taking care of him as if they were still lovers I just left them while Paul was just shouting my name, Amaka was just there as if nothing happened.

"FROM PAUL'S SIDE OF THE STORY"

it has been two weeks that I have been in the hospital Kate already found out about me and Amaka and she sent her lawyers to bring divorce papers I signed it to free her from the emotional stress she got the house and supermarket and I was left with no landed property or a house the little money I have in my account.

I was discharge and me and Amaka left to her house we lived for the first time as husband and wife.I don't have a job or any side business.

But during this period I still visit Jane in one secret guest house and everything has been going fine.

Till six months later we lost the house and supermarket because we couldn't come up with the loan we

Took 6 months ago,so she had to go back to her people in the village with the little money in her hand.

I rented 2 bedroom flat to start my life again but this time Jane always visit me till one day she made a confession that left me in shock.

Jane:dear I want to ask for your forgiveness Paul

Me:what is it beautiful?

Jane:remember when you went to Ghana for a job with one Mr Sam?

Me:yes what happened?

Her:I was the one that set the whole thing up.

Me:I don't understand you??

Jane:I wanted to make you poor so that you will come back to me

Mesadalready boiling with anger)what you did all this to me?

Jane:they were responsible for the kidnapping of your other son

Me:oh my God Jane get out of my house get out of my house now,I can't believe that you were the one that brought me back to zero,why Jane what did I do wrong??

Jane:you left me Paul,you left me all alone I wanted you back.

Me:oh my God Jane I can't believe this..

She begged me to forgive her I told her I do but she need to go....

Jane:Paul please I love you

Me:you made them kill Ella how could you?
Amaka lost her home
And almost lost her child

You are a beast in human form I hate you.

Jane later left I switched off my phone then I slept off....

"One month later"

Amaka called to tell me she lost our son that he died of malaria..

I cried so much the only child permitted to call me Dad is dead..

Kate sold our house and relocated some where else and changed Paul's school..

But she still operate the supermarket. I was all alone in life I was trying Amaka's number she don't pick my calls any more and when she does she's always busy till one day she called that she's getting married and I should leave her alone.

I cried bitterly and was thinking about suicide before I slept off.
Re: The Power Of Money by uthlaw: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2018
why do you have to lose your house and super market to a woman,this man no sharp.......nice story 3 gbosa for you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by mitchelljnr(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2018
This Paul is a fool, from the beginning Amaka never loved him as she cheats on him openly coz he was broke, he made money and he couldn't remember all those things coz he allowed his P think for him now he's broke she has left him. He deserves all he's getting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by dammypat(f): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2018
Im so honoured to be Invited,lemme catch up.
MichaelDaniel10:
Samexdx stephengee12 hadampson dview001 rachealfst alarmednigerian vakjay08 meneski yommy20 prettyrose bibijay123 oyindawealth maltaleeza bakeuhappy supizino queenitee honourable356 debbycreamy dabila olufemiwhit kimkardashian Kimberly west iamloyalty countrygirl ayoshewa donteanz smokeydrinky chisiudeh dupsai sirgoldejike vincad skillful01 captainpower sikells castleberry maryclaire1 modik rhayne kunbeex princessadeola soulminister heemah osch10 Nmaglit forzarush sofiaamrozia misselocon jazmiynne mobecs damselbae igyeseh nanadeeva01 tolezy001 eitsei raintaker slimberry123 segibambo ladysunshine94 khennykhay rchilee dimssy boderline politicalthug Rodriguez12 prisivileth pweetywizzy charytea laraemi emzyme tillaman niwdog jekonmor officialflex bleeze2 cjizzy citygold121 aminatope247 jaesharp emmyn donnad diegonakel ogmeekzy07 hardeybay princesam10 bleeze2 cruzyteekay freshestmanny oluwaemmanuel sleekhoyen sexyolori pinkfeet ayodijex cyber5 succyblinks jupitre cindymorgan shurley22 ayodijex damibiz criis costal alamiendagash jide219 switkera renybenks osmon1996 queendd oroolorun shawdey tlordz toyin223 funnyfun precial419 boldndbeautiful tenniebae mightyfortress rosalieene nawtielizzie yourradiance tzminaj adeculate creeza go4success swankmee marvwhite aka sherlock Holmes
Dominicnuel skeetz gallantemory senatorpope holar1993 clemsworld donkelz beetunez44 myself2 ironlion1 blendmanuel mrsochy patjane seven jasmine2013 dreyman21 lyrink matherson tuba69 heeyhun sistaj komforth sowole007 dztzl johngainsville deadrat gmekx stainless239 queensiju niphmmy subtlemee in4matic ephay mzztega ayomicome kingsamm anaselizzy elvisojugo erudite202 korinnesta ebydarling bossy512 wapapod light4life chommieblaq dinabella surddick Godsmileforever officialbazor
bibi294 Queen golden tenderblaze areros honeydawealth shotunz mariinee kukoyi larride oluwabuqqyyolo gabsi422 pinkberry5 zaheertyler hantonia jagugu88li oscardafuscar heymorse spdazzy omorlehwah itxayce kpagogin missnande chimeluv mrintegrity247 sussybae theabider bigbauer neenie phayth tife101 biggietreasures emmy091 queenjuli barag connkg emmydan hottadiva kinah favouritetega osch10 queen494 civilizedtyger sleepingqueen25 itsjezzy sheycrown dupsai yaronjos heirapparent cruzyteejay jaybee96 mrgudmood amikeem horlorlardaey kemam sexyfire911 kikiwendy neurojosh erock247 teekaycarter moonnstar negudugrace rayvelez xlozer timmyshot gamesound shekinah190 waacut elshberry bammylee002 iamdaquin01 bestie93 crislyn spiceybae holuwaphlexy gr8skillz virtuedagirl lildiamond seunnla cerowo kingsuave medrehab roastedcorn yemsy13865 snowboi360 hormobolanle jeedope hobbyheart mhizfavour juniho77 johncasey1 moyenii chinedubrazil sapy apostolate kendrickmykell slayer2 cindy1000 cbella brohimot royh mhizclair bankiev anneboyo2 lizzyparx lorlahlizzy dotwillis1 omomifamily patotelli thiannah observer3 mexzzy47 nikz marvin902 helenbee mhizterauto kayceerilyn iwakacome twinkle004 centitan kajsa08 babeflenz nickibeauty chillgist iralife tjpromise mancrimes oluwafeolami do4luv cynicgod queendaisy smartgenius10 kingphillip inkdbetty ksslib hidhris gracito smileing trggasg geektrovert matrycx osedagal qasar4life peppirina jey4all boywest1 drachel1993 folake25 lugar14 iheyhun connoisseur selimdeon kasey18 chigold121 erudite202 kayus621 kerr9 geosilye iamlynn lordshola billirayz augustinesilva ceecane2 hardeydun schlastica16 julietbae adfijem aries26 olueaseun15 dreyman21 virtueblazer harkinlowyeh gracyblaze donblzer10 ayokunmi24 mhizsuccess veevean0 amanda24 chinachris chara019 mexzzy47 chemicalreaction herosakin777 emerortj93 elshberry tomzz gotios latbons nerdychukz tijehi chigold121 mzposhberry90 tuhndhay brendy01 danyceo trendytessy hobbyheart lecdope okeyben10 itsandi jtofineme tripplexon biggysmolz oluwasheenah awalat172 steediamond antonineutron classicladyk moseph arabaribiti chiexcel retake89 authorityspeaks bensam2040 sleekhoyeen ultimategeneral officialflex stainlexxx tobymoore go4success kingzero lordpeckxy chinacriss ikechizoba obicoolnino fadahunsilegend seteejax optizzycute teebilion dammypat olori1992 ladybandie sussybae incredible2017 mickeyjaggers40 labelle123 akiewillis bidemmy4real kayjay007 sleemon chitheo smartaphyl joshnes badohemmy oluwakemi65 arinzevictor illicitblood arrestdarrester chuks000 mitchelljnr bishop818 ladyhal1 hilariousthiago aseke1 coolie1 ekopsparoayara ebonyqueen001 kingso23 solomonbrown64 whocarex clint237 lorlahlizzy engracedmay jennymaryjane01 kunleseshan enekwesylvia auric Emerich smartaphy1 dondemex nuelzy charminee epbere21 opeade939 agbenuanna obezeeco seanwilliam mazimee dohyinsolah ladeturner69 marychommy provabz renybenks horladstar blessgj olalekank lilymax vicoch agp19 jchemmy1 5iecreepy ochyglowsglows jadedgrace98 paqman shadow melodydennis yemike nittroboy ahmedbanj phemorison hazardman omnisparrow trebron damon147 jchemy1 fameg helenbee dreofGod tdyke4 gabi98 uchman48 jiikye1 genius43 mizsylviah bimsee jasonex4 obedugo seanatist anthcunny hawlascho kunmisola majole austinsamekpo pratiba phemochee marvin902 magicmeemee jacoik stephmiracle odyx blackel trendymiss
please come out guys.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by donaldphilipizu(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Paul,,,,

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
dammypat:
Im so honoured to be Invited,lemme catch up.
You're welcome dear
Re: The Power Of Money by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
badooo

nyc one bro

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by richysam(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:
Episode (18)

Monday came fast I called in sick and I went to Mr bako's office to sign the papers after paying for the place.

I called some contractor's paid them they went into action.first they grind the building that was there down. And they started my building of 8 bedroom duplex..

It has been 2 weeks since I started my building and business was going well I was having side contract from different companies more money to my account.I took excuse from work then I went to the village with my 2017 brand new range rover red in colour. My family were very happy I renovated my father's house bought a car for him a Mercedes Benz jeep 2015 model and my mum I bought her a brand new Toyota venza 2015 model as well.I bought close to 6 lands in the village in the three weeks I stayed there.

My duplex was completed before I got back to Lagos my life was my life was just going well.I spent the remaining one week with kate in her house.I told her what I have done in the past few week she was very very happy for me.I took her to the movies.that night we had mad fun before coming back home we slept off very tired to do anything.

TWO MONTHS LATER

I moved in to my house,bought my self different types of cars from Benz to venza,Acura Rolls Royce Phantom (2015) Jaguar XF (2015) B MW 3 Series Sedan (2015).I was the talk of the town but now it was in a good way..the money was coming in way too much for me to handle..
guy na the #70million profit wey u get for the 35 contract na e buy u rolls Royce phantom, Jaguar and your newly built house upon say u spend 35 million to buy d old house + land....kai guy why?. I know, its all fiction but at least make e look real. your story is great kudos.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
richysam:
guy na the #70million profit wey u get for the 35 contract na e buy u rolls Royce phantom, Jaguar and your newly built house upon say u spend 35 million to buy d old house + land....kai guy why?. I know, its all fiction but at least make e look real. your story is great kudos.

Lol bros if you read well you go see say other side contracts dey wen money from dey come.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Emzyme:
badooo

nyc one bro

Thanks Bro
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Guys am dropping the last episode around 9pm

Who's ready
Re: The Power Of Money by Babalakin(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:
Guys am dropping the last episode around 9pm

Who's ready
oya shoot..we gallant for 'grand' grin

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
NO PART OF THIS STORY SHOULD BE POSTED ANY WHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.THANK YOU.

Episode 66.

Some months later Jane invited me for dinner with chief and her because they feel alone in the house since blessing went to boarding school.

And since I was always free I accepted and even agreed to sleep over.

During the dinner we talked about a lot of things and chief was really mad about my mismanagement

Chief:I really don't understand how you blew all those money.

When I was your age I didn't get up to that amount when I started my business

Me: it was the devil sir,I never really mad long term plan.

Chief: am glad you took responsibility for your actions..

You see successful men take responsibility for their mistake but poor men blame others.

When you make up your mind to get money,you get it

Me: how sir
Mind doesn't work that way na,its not magic.

Chief:,listen son,first you need to change your mentality and mindset.

I should have coach you before you went to the world,now this just look like medicine after death.

Well I will see what I can do for you son.

Me:thank you very much sir,you are the best sir.

Chief:well son I didn't want to tell you before but I think I just have to now

Well I have been thinking about something my wife doesn't even know about it,but I think this will come as a surprise to you all.

Jane:ha honey what is it?

Me:hope no problem sir??

Chief:I have made all the arrangements am sending you abroad so you can manage my company over there...

Jane:what

Me:thank you sir,thank you so much sir.wow..

Chief its Its not a big deal son,but just be care full this time..

Am sorry guys but I need to rest now.honey are you coming??

Jane was still in shock

Jane: ye yes yes dear,I will be there shortly.

Chief went upstairs leaving me and Jane alone.

Jane:so you are leaving me here?

Me:,yes oh,but you know you can always come over na

Jane:hmm,no problem just go and sleep na expect my text.

Me:ma I don't want any problem oh please.

Jane: you better shut up if you don't want to end up in jail instead of Canada.

Me:laughing) is that a threat Jane

Jane: try me.

She left to her room,I later went to sleep after watching some latest Nigerian music on MTV base.

3:15 am.....

Jane was whispering my name out side my room door

I woke up forgotten I switched off my phone so she won't call me because I don't want any trouble..

I opened the door for her

Me:whispering) Jane what are you doing na?

Jane:whispering) are you that heart less Paul ??

You know that you'll be leaving the country soon but you don't Want to give me that good loving...

Me:I don't want problem ma,am having a bad feeling about this

Jane:just this last time baby boy

Me:hmmm

I went back to my bed then I sat down,while she was locking the door,I knew I was going to miss her but this nonsense just had to stop..

Jane:OK Paul I don't want sex anymore I just want to spend a little time with you.

As I stood up, she came closer and gave me a hug. I felt all my senses begin to buzz as her body pressed against mine and my hands slid to her waist. The hug went on for seconds longer than it should and slowly, I moved my hands towards her ass, enjoying the way the curve felt underneath my palms. I worried that she would move away but she did not. In fact, she moved so close that her breasts were pressed tightly against mine.

When we finally parted, she tilted her head up and I leant down, causing my mouth to meet hers. The next couple of minutes were a haze of getting each other's clothes off, my mouth on her mouth, neck and breasts and my hands everywhere. We were soon on the bed, her naked body writhing underneath me. I was kissing her and moving my groin against her as my hard cock poked her. Her hands gripped my shoulder and her legs spread. Her eyes begged me to take her but she was to scared to say the words.

Holding my excited cock, I found her entrance and plunged. She cried out and I used my mouth to cover hers, swallowing her sounds. I began to move in and out of her, her warm wetness enveloped me as her pussy walls tightened against my dick. She began to gyrate her hips gently, making me enter her even deeper as she continued to moan in pleasure.

Yes... Bleep yeahhh... it has been too long... Bleep me, God, yes..." she was whispering as I went in and out. 

I made sure to grind against her, rubbing against her clit as I bleeped, hoping to make her cum before I found my release. I bent my head and took one of her breasts in my mouth, sucking the hardened nipple as  I bleeped her.
Her breath became faster and she threw her head back in bliss. "Yes. Make me cum. Yes. Yes. I am cumming. Bleep! Yes. Ohhh.." she was saying as she got close. I kept on doing what I was doing, urging her to let go until finally, her grip on my shoulder was so tight that her nails dug into my skin and she gave the loudest cry yet, shuddering underneath me.

Watching her cum so hard pushed me over the edge too and I began to ram my cock hard and fast inside her until I was spilling my cum inside her wet pussy.

"From chief's side of the story"

I woke up in the middle of the night, and I didn't see Jane by my side at first I thought she was in the bathroom but I didn't hear anything, I stood up from the bed wondering where she was..then a thought came to my head that she might be with Paul,but I waved it aside saying she can't cheat on me with Paul,he's like my son..

But on a second thought I went to downstairs to check..

I stealthily went inside the sitting room downstairs and stood listening but not hearing anything, I went close to the visitor's room where I heard the unmistakable moans couples make while making love..

I tried to open the door because it was closed but not locked with key,am sure they never expected an intruder, or they thought an old man like me will never have the strength to come down by this time..I saw my wife and Paul Stark naked having wild sex

It was my scream that made them aware that they had company and disengaged scrambling for their clothes..

Am sure they expected more but I quickly stepped out side and was about to make a phone call that was the last thing I remembered.

"From Jane's side"

When chief saw us,I knew I had to do something or else am done for.

So I quickly jumped out of the bed and used the new electric bed lamp we bought some days ago to hit the back of his head,then he fell down and passed out..

Paul: oh my God what have you done

Me;ha Jane you have killed us..

Just then we started hearing hello hello from the phone..

Janesadshe quickly ended the call),Paul we are dead,he just called his emergency security and if they don't hear from him they will be here in no time.

Me:oh no...

We were still thinking of what to do before the estate security men burst in later the police came in they took chief in an ambulance I don't know if he's alive or dead the police took me and Jane in separate vehicles to the police station.

I spent months in the police custody, menn that place is hell,I don't know where Jane was taken to but I didn't see her all through my stay there...till we were charged to court...

My parents and siblings were present

Even Kate and her parents I wonder how they got to hear

Everyone I know was present except Amaka..

Even chief,yes chief he didn't die.I begged the court to allow me beg chief before they lock my up they agreed and chief said he forgives me but the law still have to do their job.

Well you all know my lawyer left me and I accepted to go on without a lawyer.

Jane was give 15 years in prison while I was given 10 years.

And all through my days in prison, Kate always visit me at the end of every month...I begged her at the beginning it took 3months for her to forgive me, after she did she said let's see where our love will take us...

After I was released I became born again after I joined LIVING FAITH CHURCH AKA WINNERS CHAPEL.

Every thing was going great I lived in the church because i no longer have a house again but Kate offered me to come live with her but I declined saying I need to put my life back on track.and guess what I was got a very big contract worth over 5million dollars that changed my story for good.I renew my marriage vows with Kate and we left the country to start a new life in Canada.

God indeed is a merciful God.

He changed my story for good.

I never heard from anyone from my past again...

"THE END".

I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE,WITHOUT YOUR LOVE I KNOW I WON'T COME BACK HERE TO COMPLETE THIS STORY.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CALLED, MESSAGED ME ON WHATSAPP AND I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT ALWAYS FIND TIME TO COMMENT.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME THROUGH ANY OF THESE.

EMAIL:azimihmichaeldaniel@gmail.com

PHONE:09037012211

WHATSAPP:09060153622.
Re: The Power Of Money by Frezhkid10(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:
NO PART OF THIS STORY SHOULD BE POSTED ANY WHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.THANK YOU.

Episode 66.

Some months later Jane invited me for dinner with chief and her because they feel alone in the house since blessing went to boarding school.

And since I was always free I accepted and even agreed to sleep over.

During the dinner we talked about a lot of things and chief was really mad about my mismanagement

Chief:I really don't understand how you blew all those money.

When I was your age I didn't get up to that amount when I started my business

Me: it was the devil sir,I never really mad long term plan.

Chief: am glad you took responsibility for your actions..

You see successful men take responsibility for their mistake but poor men blame others.

When you make up your mind to get money,you get it

Me: how sir
Mind doesn't work that way na,its not magic.

Chief:,listen son,first you need to change your mentality and mindset.

I should have coach you before you went to the world,now this just look like medicine after death.

Well I will see what I can do for you son.

Me:thank you very much sir,you are the best sir.

Chief:well son I didn't want to tell you before but I think I just have to now

Well I have been thinking about something my wife doesn't even know about it,but I think this will come as a surprise to you all.

Jane:ha honey what is it?

Me:hope no problem sir??

Chief:I have made all the arrangements am sending you abroad so you can manage my company over there...

Jane:what

Me:thank you sir,thank you so much sir.wow..

Chief its Its not a big deal son,but just be care full this time..

Am sorry guys but I need to rest now.honey are you coming??

Jane was still in shock

Jane: ye yes yes dear,I will be there shortly.

Chief went upstairs leaving me and Jane alone.

Jane:so you are leaving me here?

Me:,yes oh,but you know you can always come over na

Jane:hmm,no problem just go and sleep na expect my text.

Me:ma I don't want any problem oh please.

Jane: you better shut up if you don't want to end up in jail instead of Canada.

Me:laughing) is that a threat Jane

Jane: try me.

She left to her room,I later went to sleep after watching some latest Nigerian music on MTV base.

3:15 am.....

Jane was whispering my name out side my room door

I woke up forgotten I switched off my phone so she won't call me because I don't want any trouble..

I opened the door for her

Me:whispering) Jane what are you doing na?

Jane:whispering) are you that heart less Paul ??

You know that you'll be leaving the country soon but you don't Want to give me that good loving...

Me:I don't want problem ma,am having a bad feeling about this

Jane:just this last time baby boy

Me:hmmm

I went back to my bed then I sat down,while she was locking the door,I knew I was going to miss her but this nonsense just had to stop..

Jane:OK Paul I don't want sex anymore I just want to spend a little time with you.

As I stood up, she came closer and gave me a hug. I felt all my senses begin to buzz as her body pressed against mine and my hands slid to her waist. The hug went on for seconds longer than it should and slowly, I moved my hands towards her ass, enjoying the way the curve felt underneath my palms. I worried that she would move away but she did not. In fact, she moved so close that her breasts were pressed tightly against mine.

When we finally parted, she tilted her head up and I leant down, causing my mouth to meet hers. The next couple of minutes were a haze of getting each other's clothes off, my mouth on her mouth, neck and breasts and my hands everywhere. We were soon on the bed, her naked body writhing underneath me. I was kissing her and moving my groin against her as my hard cock poked her. Her hands gripped my shoulder and her legs spread. Her eyes begged me to take her but she was to scared to say the words.

Holding my excited cock, I found her entrance and plunged. She cried out and I used my mouth to cover hers, swallowing her sounds. I began to move in and out of her, her warm wetness enveloped me as her pussy walls tightened against my dick. She began to gyrate her hips gently, making me enter her even deeper as she continued to moan in pleasure.

Yes... Bleep yeahhh... it has been too long... Bleep me, God, yes..." she was whispering as I went in and out. 

I made sure to grind against her, rubbing against her clit as I bleeped, hoping to make her cum before I found my release. I bent my head and took one of her breasts in my mouth, sucking the hardened nipple as  I bleeped her.
Her breath became faster and she threw her head back in bliss. "Yes. Make me cum. Yes. Yes. I am cumming. Bleep! Yes. Ohhh.." she was saying as she got close. I kept on doing what I was doing, urging her to let go until finally, her grip on my shoulder was so tight that her nails dug into my skin and she gave the loudest cry yet, shuddering underneath me.

Watching her cum so hard pushed me over the edge too and I began to ram my cock hard and fast inside her until I was spilling my cum inside her wet pussy.

"From chief's side of the story"

I woke up in the middle of the night, and I didn't see Jane by my side at first I thought she was in the bathroom but I didn't hear anything, I stood up from the bed wondering where she was..then a thought came to my head that she might be with Paul,but I waved it aside saying she can't cheat on me with Paul,he's like my son..

But on a second thought I went to downstairs to check..

I stealthily went inside the sitting room downstairs and stood listening but not hearing anything, I went close to the visitor's room where I heard the unmistakable moans couples make while making love..

I tried to open the door because it was closed but not locked with key,am sure they never expected an intruder, or they thought an old man like me will never have the strength to come down by this time..I saw my wife and Paul Stark naked having wild sex

It was my scream that made them aware that they had company and disengaged scrambling for their clothes..

Am sure they expected more but I quickly stepped out side and was about to make a phone call that was the last thing I remembered.

"From Jane's side"

When chief saw us,I knew I had to do something or else am done for.

So I quickly jumped out of the bed and used the new electric bed lamp we bought some days ago to hit the back of his head,then he fell down and passed out..

Paul: oh my God what have you done

Me;ha Jane you have killed us..

Just then we started hearing hello hello from the phone..

Janesadshe quickly ended the call),Paul we are dead,he just called his emergency security and if they don't hear from him they will be here in no time.

Me:oh no...

We were still thinking of what to do before the estate security men burst in later the police came in they took chief in an ambulance I don't know if he's alive or dead the police took me and Jane in separate vehicles to the police station.

I spent months in the police custody, menn that place is hell,I don't know where Jane was taken to but I didn't see her all through my stay there...till we were charged to court...

My parents and siblings were present

Even Kate and her parents I wonder how they got to hear

Everyone I know was present except Amaka..

Even chief,yes chief he didn't die.I begged the court to allow me beg chief before they lock my up they agreed and chief said he forgives me but the law still have to do their job.

Well you all know my lawyer left me and I accepted to go on without a lawyer.

Jane was give 15 years in prison while I was given 10 years.

And all through my days in prison, Kate always visit me at the end of every month...I begged her at the beginning it took 3months for her to forgive me, after she did she said let's see where our love will take us...

After I was released I became born again after I joined LIVING FAITH CHURCH AKA WINNERS CHAPEL.

Every thing was going great I lived in the church because i no longer have a house again but Kate offered me to come live with her but I declined saying I need to put my life back on track.and guess what I was got a very big contract worth over 5million dollars that changed my story for good.I renew my marriage vows with Kate and we left the country to start a new life in Canada.

God indeed is a merciful God.

He changed my story for good.

I never heard from anyone from my past again...

"THE END".

I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE,WITHOUT YOUR LOVE I KNOW I WON'T COME BACK HERE TO COMPLETE THIS STORY.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CALLED, MESSAGED ME ON WHATSAPP AND I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT ALWAYS FIND TIME TO COMMENT.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME THROUGH ANY OF THESE.

EMAIL:azimihmichaeldaniel@gmail.com

PHONE:09037012211

WHATSAPP:09060153622.....wow...please is this a true life story or just fictions

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by chorlay: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
enjoyed it till the end, more inspirations to ur brain bro

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
chorlay:
enjoyed it till the end, more inspirations to ur brain bro

Thanks so much bro

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=Frezhkid10 post=73330284][/quote]

Part of it is true life oh,(from someone close)but I made some part up and am sure you noticed.

Thanks frezhkid10

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend / MY JOURNEY TO Eko(lagos). Part1 Episode 1 Story By Kelly9ice / Alpha Squad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.