Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Watch this If You Don't Want To Drag Your Feet On The Street Searching For Job.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Watch this If You Don't Want To Drag Your Feet On The Street Searching For Job.. (380 Views)

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch this If You Don't Want To Drag Your Feet On The Street Searching For Job.. by TeamLeader112: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2017
Watch or read if you don't want to drag your feet on the street under the scorching sun searching for job after graduation. You will miss a lot even you don't watch this, don't let anyone tell you the story, experience the story yourself.

Out of the abundance of my divine knowledge i have decided to put for all and sundry.

The best route to making it in life is to be self-employed and that begins from institution if you don't want to spend thousands on shoes searching for job. 90% of graduates find it difficult to secure themselves a job after graduation just because they centered their education on academics alone.

The reason why most student are scared of graduating to end up walking under the scorching sun searching for job and the way out of it is been elucidated in this video . Hidden secrets of how to secure yourself a lifetime personal job while you are still in school is in this video. It's a must watch by all undergraduates.

The ideology 95% students bears in mind is that been educated is only to secure them self a job after graduation but that's just a misconception. In this video, your insight will be opened to what is called practical education and ways by which it can secure a self employment for you. You can't afford to miss this out.

VIEW ON YOUTUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKwyD0Z8z2k
DOWNLOAD AS PDF FORMAT: https://teamleadercom./2017/12/07/citadel-of-excellence-new-release/

(1) (Reply)

FUPRE To Commence Production Of Vehicle Parts / The Trigger Of Firdaus. Dr Aliyu Tilde / Top Universities To Pursue Nursing As An International Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.