Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) (30984 Views)

Two Clubbers Killed In Kogi As Vigilante Group Raids Hotel (Graphic Photos) / Video:hausa Man Drinking Dirty Watar / Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
The area of Amukpe was said to be in disarray at one of the hotels close to army points. According to an eyewitness who was said to be the direct younger brother of the deceased, he said...

"Myself, my late brother and his friends were in the hotel drinking when suddenly fearful looking young boys came to where we were drinking and started fighting my brother and his friends, my brother was repeatedly stabbed, we manage to rush him to the hospital but he gave up before we got to the hospital"

When asked if his brother was a cultist, he gave a resounding no as an answer.

May his soul rest in perfect peace

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/young-man-stabbed-to-death-at-drinking.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
See as he open mouth like roasted goat. He must be one of those lazy Niger delta youths shouting our oyel and going about drinking roots and kai kai. They have no meaningful jobs than militancy and wait for government stipends. May your soul end up where it deserves. Mtcheew
Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by Homeboiy: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
So after waiting for buhari to die angry

He come first am.die shocked

RIp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2017

1 Share

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by spyg1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:
See as he open mouth like roasted goat. He must be one of those lazy Niger delta youths shouting our oyel and going about drinking roots and kai kai. They have no meaningful jobs than militancy and wait for government stipends. May your soul end up where it deserves. Mtcheew
I think you need sex to normalized your brain

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by jerryunit48: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
RIP , so wait o the brother of the late guy and his friends were there drinking and some guys came and stabbed him severally till he died...
Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY... THERE IS NO WAY SOME GROUP OF BOYS WILL ATTACK HIM WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION..DEATH CAN STRIKE ANY MOMENT.. THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD ALWAYS LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE IT'S YOUR LAST DAY.

3 Likes

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:

just type RIP and move on.

15 Likes

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by HSfoundation(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
shocked

What a loss to the owner of the beer parlour.
Who will pay for his drinks now?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
RIP to the dead. The story doesn't add up. Something must had happened earlier on, I find it hard to comprehend, some group of boy's won't just come out from nowhere and attack or stab a complete stranger without any provocation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'LL WAIT FOR THE BURIAL..
THEN I'LL GO THERE AND THREATEN FIRE AND BRIMSTONE UNTIL THEY PAY ME MY MONEY. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by deedy111: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wicked
Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by Raph01: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
The area of Amukpe was said to be in disarray at one of the hotels close to army points. According to an eyewitness who was said to be the direct younger brother of the deceased, he said...

"Myself, my late brother and his friends were in the hotel drinking when suddenly fearful looking young boys came to where we were drinking and started fighting my brother and his friends, my brother was repeatedly stabbed, we manage to rush him to the hospital but he gave up before we got to the hospital"

When asked if his brother was a cultist, he gave a resounding no as an answer.

May his soul rest in perfect peace

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/young-man-stabbed-to-death-at-drinking.html?m=1

Na so... ur brother go tel u if hin be cultist nah

1 Like

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Cult bois noni
Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by donstan18: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Blame the founder of Stab!

1 Like

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by swizzdre(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Naso.he was just drinking and they just came and stab him like that! Just like that! Wicked world, make I roast my last yam chop abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
which kind of end time news is this?
Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by Colybaly: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A life was lost, and u re talking about drinks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
nawao
sad
Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by kinzmen: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
R I P to his soul.... Amen
Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by dayleke: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
23 more days to d end of the year.
RIP to you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by Nwaoma198(f): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
In Omawunmi voice.. if you ask me,naa who I go ask? Naa mata wey u see soo e tey wey e start undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by kay29000(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by emu22(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:

U are not just a disgrace to urself but a disgrace to d entire human race,peeps like u should ave existed as toilet papers so dey can wipe ass with u..somebody died and all u could type was rubbish.

9 Likes

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by Saintsammurai(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
It's either he was a cultist or he had a misunderstanding with a cult boy..
whatever the case may be, he didn't deserve to die..

3 Likes

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by olawamide042(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by johnstar(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:

For ur mind nw u don talk sumtn wey go make u get likes??

Maggot

**Spits on ur fckn face**

7 Likes

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:
na wa oh. How can u be cruel.

3 Likes

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:
You open ur mouth dey yarn rubbish like dog abi... angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by Quality20(m): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
drinking what?
Re: Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos) by mhizAnnie(f): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:

what exactly is wrong with you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad / Assassins Disguised As Parishioners Shoot Priest In Lagos / 5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.