Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? (27836 Views)

Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid / Lionel Messi Disclose The Only Player He Once Begged For A Shirt Swap / Eden Hazard Real Madrid Shirt Number 'revealed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by zabson(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Henry 14 Zidane 5 Ozil 11 Viera 4 Kroos 8
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by guruxxy(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Xavi, no6
Messssssssii, LM10
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2017
None, it doesn't move me, football is all about performance in the pitch, I don't care about Jersey number
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by saintkeppy(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2017
oodua1stson:
football back then was more competitive and each league has like 4/5 teams competing for the title. Unlike the mono/duopoly we see nowadays in Spain, Germany, Italy and France.

This is why the EPL is the most watched league because there's competition all across the league.

And the strikers these days? They would piss their pants facing the likes of Thuram or Japp Stam
. That's it my broda, I like EPL, cos the point difference between the top 4 or 5 is not that much, meaning they all stand a chance of winning the title, &its rotated btw atleast 3 clubs, Chelsea, ManCity, Manutd, the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool,&ToT'ham are there mounting pressure to clinched the title too.

In Spain we already know it's btw Real Madrid &Barca, every season, in Germany, no worry Bayern don monopolize Bundesliga, 15-18 points gap with who stands second on the table. Them dey win League 1 month ahead. No competition at all compared how it used to be in the '90s

In Italy, Juventus has made the Scudetto their property grin the Milan Clubs have since gone down, it will take miracle to bring them back to their glory day of '90's &early 2000.

In France, rotation do happen atimes. Lyon, PSG, Marseille, then lately Monaco after like 20years.

Seriously, I enjoyed watching those old time players from '94- mid 2000's. Technical&Clinical strikers, eagle-eyed attacking midfielders floating tailored passes both on ground &in the air, no-nonsense defenders with over-lapping drive down the flanks creating tap-in chances for hungry strikers already in the box, OMG! cheesy
Breath-taking saves from keepers.

My broda competition was huge in those days.

1 Like

Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by saintkeppy(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2017
foxyk:
u don't known ur footy David trezeguet and shevchenko never wore Jersey 9. they trezeguet wore 17 at juventus while shev wore 7 at Milan and national team
. It was a mistake bro' I made it clear when some1 quoted me. OK
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by sirjomore(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2017
Jay square Okacha 10
My G.O.A.T
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by saintkeppy(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2017
sprintscr7:

he wan form the squad wey watch ball from the 90s at least he got that of zidane too I can't laugh abeg... zidane too bin wear number 10..started watching ball late late 90s but can't be this ignorant with players' jersey numbers...
. My friend shift go 1corner! Did Zidane wore #5 in Les Blues??
Laughing at your own Ignorant about Zidane's squad number at France,

Which 1 have you listed, since you started watching football@late '90's.
As for Trezeguet &shevy was a mistake which I did not look properly.

e-dioT!
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by funshint(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2017
Rasheed Yekini-9

1 Like

Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2017
cescky:
T14

Aka Titi

Aka Henry

Aka king Henry

Aka theiry Henry

No 14
now we have theo wearing 14 �����
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by dannzy30(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Ronaldo

Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by perdollar(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2017
Aiyegbeni 8 n efe ambrose 3
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by Caseless: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
Which football player made a particular shirt number unique to you?
For me it's Christano Ronaldo 7
And Jay Jay Okocha 10.
Then David DeGea 1.
your list shows you're quite young.
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by MrBONE2(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2017
wwwtortoise:
Cr7
He should be included as one of the "Seven wonders of the earth "
with Messi his medicine grin
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by aysuprano(m): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2017
Super Frank LAMPARD 8.......legendary
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by OvaSabi1(f): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2017
I had a friend in secondary school who had large tribal marks. 1 slash on each side of her cheeks. We had a teacher who called her Garba Lawal. I'm not a football buff but Garba Lawal's number "11" has always stuck.

1 Like

Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by Rockyrascal(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
FERNANDO TORRES 9
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by Kenistry(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
hensben:
J.S Park? Where Ballack 13 dey...terry 6?? 26 you mean..E clear say you be Man U fan.
the post is my personal response to d post. who ballack help?
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by scholes23(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
oodua1stson:
but scholars never wore the #23 shirt na sad

Haba
oga its my number and not Paul Scholes . Can't you see my user name
Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by zurielsam(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
okachie1:

Lol...now u know
i know before thats why i dont talk anyhow where elders are talking on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? by ymstar(m): 1:48am On Dec 11, 2017
pavel nedved 11 for club and country
edgar davids 26 club and 8 for country, sometimes 6
michael ballack 13 always
oliver bierhoff 20
jaap stam 6
marc overmars 11
kanu 4 and 25
okocha always 10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Sign For Chelsea, Abuja Fans Tell Eaglets / Soulama Abdoulaye Is Dead (Burkina Faso Goalkeeper) / Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.